[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am ready to kill myself because I am balding. I am already using finasteride and rogaine. At some point they stopped helping. I'm only 25 years old. I'm an attractive Male who has always been a SOLID 8/10 (average rating I have received). Girls looking down at my dick in the gym, yelling out the car window at me, etc. Thing is, I look terrible since my Male pattern baldness started getting worse. How do I cope with this? I am convinced there are no dating prospects for a man who is balding before 30.
>>
balding will turn some females off from you, period. just on that basis alone. however, if you were good looking with hair youll still be good looking without. facial structure, muscle tone, weight, all that goes into overall attractiveness. so, the fact is your overall attractiveness will suffer, but if you stay fit and healthy youll still be able to date attractive women.

think of it like this, nobody is perfect, right? if your major flaw is being bald, but everything else is acceptable or better, youre still in good shape.
>>
Go to turkey bro
>>
>>25356740
This is crazy. Just get a haircut that's appropriate for your balding and stop trying to be perfect.
>>
>>25356756
"Lol just take an international flight and get reconstructive surgery, bro."

Trust me. I'm planning to get evaluated for transplant after I move forward in my career. Should be early next year (fingers crossed)
>>
>>25356768
While I am definitely a perfectionist, detrimentally at times, I struggle to see how this is crazy
>>
>>25356740
I've got terrible balding from PED use at 26 and I have a date lined up for friday. I even have a pic on my profile that shows a bald spot.
>>
>>25356801
Good for you, man. Hope you get laid
>>
>>25356789
That's what craziness is, when someone's mind is really out there but they think it's normal. Being a bald chad is no reason to an hero. I hope you're just being melodramatic with the suicide threat.
>>
>>25356810
thanks man, I would like to but I'm looking for a life partner type of girl so I expect her to make me wait
>>
>>25356811
I'm not. I'm seriously fucked up and I think I am an ugly piece of shit now. I do appreciate the concern though
>>
>>25356779
> Lol just take an international flight and get reconstructive surgery, bro

Yes.
>>
>>25356740
lmao if youre a good looking dude then yo have nothing to worry about, im ugly as fuck and have plenty of hair but i still look uglier than most burn victims.
>>
>>25356740
>I am ready to kill myself because I am balding.
Okay. So, genuinely, how does killing yourself solve the balding?
>>
>>25356821
The sarcasm was meant to point out the oversimplification. Maybe we misunderstood each other
>>
Nobody cares if you're bald.
>>
>>25356836
No more worrying about anything. Just eternal peace
>>
>>25356824
And I'm sorry to hear this. Just know there are plenty of good looking people who are cripplingly insecure and losing their good looks.
>>
>>25356740
Balding means your follicles are damaged with testosteron. It is bad, but it is a common condition. Just shave your head and you would look brutal and attract some woman.
>>
mald
>>
File: 70dp5dok07a51.jpg (524 KB, 1763x2672)
524 KB
524 KB JPG
Settle down right now before you go bald
>>25356909
No you moron, if he doesn't have a brutal face with hair he's just gonna be ugly without it
baldness doesn't "make you look brutal" or attract any women
>>
>>25356850
You don't know that. You could mess up and be bald and disabled. You could wind up in hell. Additionally this does not solve the problem of balding, you'd be bald and dead. However when I asked how this is a solution you said:
>No more worrying about anything
You immediately answered with how you think it would help your feelings ease around your balding. Your problem is the feelings you have around it, not the balding. Feelings or beliefs are transitory and can definitely be changed. Think about how many feelings you've changed or beliefs you've changed since you've started walking around on this planet. Suicide is a choice that cannot be changed.
>>
>>25356942
that guy looks based and you sound like an incel
>>
>>25356966
This guy looks like an egg.
He would look objectively better with hair, you're copping way too hard, badlet.
>>
>>25356740

I’m a femanon and just want guys to know that balding isn’t that big of a deal to us at all..

What happens is you guys start losing a lot of the confidence that makes you attractive in the first place. Same with your cocks. We don’t care that much, if we care at all.

You could also get into hats?
>>
>>25356995
Stupid infant I have all my hair and no balding genetics. Why are people on this site so malicious? If half the posters on here dropped dead it would be a gift to this world.
>>
>>25356942
Listen mother fucker, bald cells are NOT allowed in my advice thread. You chose the ugliest bitch you could find. OUT
>>
>>25357017
>talks about other being malicious
>writes shit like "If half the posters on here dropped dead it would be a gift to this world."

kek, you're a defensive baldet that is using hypotheticals to make yourself sound smarter and a bit softer whilst seething way too hard.
>>
>>25357038
Recognizing you are a waste of life isn't malicious. I haven't done anything to you, manchild.
>>
>>25356740
Dude, my friend's dad started balding at 18. Own it, and get on with your life. There is a wide array of options available to you if you still want hair, fake or otherwise.
>>
>>25356958
I mean there is no point of living if you cannot get laid, aka procreate. It is the point of life
>>
File: j3bn77oyx7181.jpg (28 KB, 432x767)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>25357031
His face isn't even bad, he's only "the ugliest bitch" because that's what all bald guys look like
>>
Not sure if you're still here OP, own it
play the hand you were dealt with confidence
>>
>>25356740
Confidence will get you a lot more gash than hair on your head comrade.
>>
File: pat.jpg (4 KB, 270x187)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>25356740
Voted sexiest man in the world five years in a row
>>
>>25356753
This is not true at all. If you are a guy who had boyish fuckboy looks then baldness will drop you from a 8/10 to incel.

Every single bald man I know who lost their hair young (before having a chance to get married) is on a long dating dry spell. My cousins used to date and have cool gfs. The relationships didn't work out and now they have no hair and have been single for at least 8 years.

Two guys I know at work, bald. Not married and no kids. No gf or any dating prospects.

3 Guys I know who are bald and married. Wife doesn't want kids but wants to adopt. In other words, "not your genes"

Baldness is a curse that is IRREDEEMABLE. it's like being 5'4 or worse. No woman will prefer a man who has male pattern baldness genes. If women could they'd toss us balding men into the gas chambers.
>>
>>25358388
>5'4
5'7 hands wrote this post
You're right about the baldness, wrong about the height, manlet.
>>
>>25356740
That's funny, I'm a fat ugly virgin and nearly 30 and also balding and none of my reasons for wanting to die are listed above or are anywhere near as stupid as yours. I'd suggest growing up.
>>
>>25358692
same but I'm slim, fit, not a virgin and a full head of hair
>>
>>25358713
But are you rich too?
I forgot to mention but I'm por, I have trouble keeping track of the dumb stuff other people gripe about.
>>
>>25358388
>he doesn't have a beard/muscles/personality to make up for losing his hair
maybe don't be a fuckboy
>>
>>25358750
Surprised my thread is still going. Yeah idk where to that guy came from but I'm pretty sure he's posting pictures of himself lmaoooo
>>
>>25358713
And I'd suggest setting your standards of living higher. If I want to die because I'll never feel the touch of a woman again, that makes sense to me

>>25358415
I dont really understand this reply at all in the context of the conversation. But 5'7 is still a fucking manlet, faggot
>>
>>25358749
So you're saying you're fat, bald, small, poor, are you white? disabled? Bad hygiene perhaps? We are going down the list here.
>>
>>25358388
>3 Guys I know who are bald and married. Wife doesn't want kids but wants to adopt. In other words, "not your genes"
Likely story.
>>
>>25356740
25 is not even that bad unless you're not white then it's game over. I'm Norwood 2.5 at 20 years old. I'd say stick with your balding and get a hair system down the line. Or maybe you should try fin and minox a transplant is also an option.
>>
>>25357208
>face isn't that bad
>head has a mountain peak
>bushy eyebrows
>underwhelming eyes
>wide chin
>no jaw
>no cheek definition
>thin red beard

topkek
>>
>>25359661
He would look like a completely normal guy if he had hair, baldness is what makes him topkek
>>
>>25358750
yeah and if any guy with beard/muscles/personality AND hair is still doing much much better than the bald one
and with being bald you won't even get a chance to showcase your personality since women won't even speak to you anymore
>>
>>25359681
original thread was about ABOVE AVERAGE people losing hair. I haven't seen this guy with hair, so I have no idea. I do know everything I mentioned makes him look objectively worse and NONE of that was hair. Cope more
>>
>>25359661
Cheek definition is such a killer. Way too much skin above his eyes (eyelids and below eyebrows)
His eyes also are slighly downy, the outside corner should be more higher tilted.
>>
>>25359681
>He would look like a completely normal guy
Yeah, like shit, like a guy with 0 dates and no matches.
>>
>>25359744
Christ. Murdered him
>>
>>25356740
I actually understand your feelings. Imo start saving up for a hair transplant now and try to get on dutasteride.
https://youtu.be/wdSlHnSRi7g
If you're jerking off too much please stop too.
It's too early to give up.
>>
pretty much same dude, i've always done fairly well with the ladies but without my hair I will look nothing like I always have. Night and day. plus im almost 30. once my hair goes to the point where I have to shave it I will probably be ready to pull the trigger, metaphorically and literally. My dad has is bald and has been my entire life and he has me when he was just a few years older than i am now, no offense pops but I will NOT get the quality of pussy I was able to snag at times looking like that.
>>
File: rajini.jpg (19 KB, 474x354)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>25356740
Comb over. No one will be able to tell you're balding.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.