[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: thinking-pepe.jpg (27 KB, 900x900)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
For women, they can have an empty head, just needs to wear tight clothes and put on makeup and wait. Spends their early, young life in relationships.

Men have to study/work hard everyday so you can be somebody someday. Work on your game so you can attract women, face millions of rejections in the process. If you're short or bald, good luck getting anything decent. Spend most of your early, young life alone when you actually need/want someone.
>>
>>25356186
>wanting it to be easy
>>
>>25356186
i hate women and wish i didnt
>>
>>25356186
You aren't wrong. Women can literaly become millionaires by 25 by just showing off their body. Yet they bitch about unequal pay while not being required for the draft. Fuck women but we love them anyway. Lucky ungrateful cunts the lot of them
>>
>>25356186
And yet some of them are so bad at it.
>>
>>25356186
Women only have it easy when they are young or if they are good looking. If they are not good looking, everything goes bad when they get older.
>>
It's not really women. It's just ugly people. Handsome men and beautiful women can do pretty much what they want and people will hand them everything.
>>
>>25356186
Something that women never get called out on is how shallow they truly are.

Short? It's over
Ugly face? It's over
Bald? It's over
Poor frame? It's over
Small dick? It's over
Virgin past a certain age? It's over
Ethnic in the west? It's over.

Women are the selectors in natural selection and the selection process happens throughout life. If you have genetic flaws then women will not treat you the same and it will have severe consequences on dating, sex, career, and quality of life.
>>
>>25356186
For some reason it also triggers me, even im not a woman
That they can manipulate whatever they want using pussay, yet they always fall for a trap and cant think for the future consequences.
Im not saying they are super dumb but they have so many advantages they use against them
>>
I'm almost 30 and I've realized how easier women have it in my early 20s, and despite that not even for a single second I was jealous of them or wanted to be a woman.
Yeah getting sex is extremely easy for them, but how long can you do that until it leaves you empty and void? I even get bored from using cheats in video games. Also constant attention is something I'm not a fan of at all.
Life is hard being a man but I kind of like it that I can pave my own way and either die trying or make it.
Plus, being able to go out on a nightwalk after 8pm is comfy as fuck. Women can't even do that.
>>
>>25356186
fuck this incel cope. there are literally broke niggers and beaners fuckign cute women. you just have to be alpha
>>
>>25358319
>If you have genetic flaws then women will not treat you the same
Yes? How is that surprising?
You also don't treat ugly women the same as attractive ones.
That's just how life is. If you are weak and flawed you will have bad time.
You are not entitled to an attractive girlfriend.
>>
>wanting it to be easy
Feels good to be a male. Imagine being a women, being at your prime at 18 and only going down from there.
>>
File: 1637700659636.jpg (75 KB, 827x670)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>25358357
now this is fucking based

listen here cucks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.