[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I prevent bad breath once and for all? what foods or habits that causes it?
>>
Cock and cum.
>>
>>25355917
Try a water flosser. Only eat 2 or three times a day. No snacking. After you drink coffee or eat sugar you have to brush your teeth. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. This is basic shit man.
>>
>>25355953
This.
>>
Do you have GERD? Heartburn can cause it.
>>
>>25355917
>what foods
Dairy and carb dense foods such as bread or soda
>habits that causes it?
Bad oral hygiene
>>
If you have GERD and/or tonsils you're pretty much fucked. I have both and my breath smells so horrible
>>
>>25355917
>Floss after eating every time. Sometimes food gets stuck between your teeth and often ignored can cause bad breath and also enamel issues
>Brush or clean your tongue
>Get a good toothpaste
>If you have broken teeth(cavities) get it fixed
>Stop overconsumption of sugar, Refined sugar or any other synthetic sugar. Natural sugar like honey or real non-processed pineappple juice is fine
>>
sounds dumb as shit but make sure you eat breakfast and eat gum on the reg. if you don't eat in the morning ur breath is almost guaranteed to be worse. gum just masks bad breath ofc but if you get some good gum it can be more than effective enough.
>>
GET A TOUNGE SCRAPER
That is all
>>
>>25355917
Gargle baking soda
>>
>>25355917
Chew paper
>>
>>25355962
how can gerd cause chronic bad breath?
>>
>>25358529
Stomach acid and partly digested food smells bad. GERD gives you reflux and this causes that mix to enter your mouth from the back.

Plus stomach acid is harsh and can kill a the top layer of cells in your oesophageal. Dead tissue in the oesophagus rots and causes bad breath.
>>
>>25355964
>Dairy and carb dense foods such as bread or soda
/thread

A tip for dairy lovers: warm milk doesn't stick to throat as much, and chasing dairy with warm water (tea or something) will clean the throat/mouth.

t. guy who never brushes his teeth but does not have bad breath or cavities.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.