[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1636714927630.png (351 KB, 597x520)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
Please give me a reason to not kill myself please I'm literally begging for some kind of relief anything to look forward too
>>
You should kill yourself
>>
>>25355510
Because without your labor at McWagecucks Inc., how will Mr. Bergstein afford another yacht this summer? Don't be selfish anon.
>>
>>25355510
The purpose of mankind is not to die, but to live eternally with God. By killing yourself you forfeit not only this life but the next. Rather, you should look forward to the next life, and trust that God will relieve you and give meaning to your sorrows here and now.
>>
File: 1637699579017.gif (1.99 MB, 320x240)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>25355522
>>
>>25355510
You don’t have the guts. I fucking dare you.
>>
consider the 1% chance hell is real. An eternity of pain you can't even imagine. an eternity. longer than you've been alive, worse than what you've felt so far. if it's real you'd wish to be in the situation you're in now. just live the rest of your short ass life and hope what comes after isn't worse. because we all will die eventually.
>>
>>25355537
>1% chance
Which data did you use to arrive at this calculation? You sound like a woman.
>>
>>25355537
Why wouldn’t the devil take care of his own? You sound like a thoughtless fool.
No wonder you’re religious.
>>
think of every individual you despise. you can't let nikocado avokado outlive you.
>>
>>25355510
Im planning to starve myself to death, add me on discord if you wanna chat a bit about your troubles before I off myself
Fern#9097
>>
>>25355549
>add me on discord
PASS
>>
>>25355551
But Im a tra- ahem, woman
>>
>>25355549
I tried but shit ass discord isn't working. Mine is bigdumbbaby#7704
>>
>>25355590
I tried to add you but it says user doesn't exist
>>
>>25355510
There is a non-zero chance you go to hell
>>
>>25355621
Sorry capital b
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kJBJYEJPVg&t=1321s
>>
>>25355510
You’re too young and an idiot. Grow up and life becomes easier and more comprehensible

t. I was young and an idiot once too
>>
>>25355510
The world is going through the awakening. You chose to be born at this time. Man up
>>
>>25355656
>There is a non-zero chance you go to hell
There is no hell so the chance would be 0
>>
>>25355510
Anything? Well, Elden Ring is coming out soon. Why not wait for that? Some fun never hurt anybody, right?
>>
>>25357078
>The world is going through the awakening.
What do you mean?
>>
>>25355510
post stream please. /rekt/ thread has been going out of content since liveleak got epsteined.
>>
Either humanity will discover immortality in the next fifty years, or we won't.

If we do, you're throwing away an eternity of pleasure to get out of small, finite displeasure. You can always kill yourself later.

If we don't, you're going to die in a few years anyway. Why bother hastening it?
>>
>>25355510
Here it goes:

>be me, deformed left hand from birth
>be me, chronic intestine disease since 17
>be me, surgery from chronic disease
>father goes bankrupt, then dies in accident
>family loses house
>no gf, virgin still 28
>due to illness before surgery got down to 56kg at 181cm
>also collapsed from severe anaemia twice, doctors back then said 50-50 chance I could have died / severe brain injury from lack of oxygen to brain

Me now: make tons of money, athletic, fit, provide for my family, to the outside world, positive attitude, date 8/10 girl.

Why did I not kill myself? I could not, because I got relatives and I am not an asshole. Not gonna kill myself if you got relatives who need to organise the funeral. How did I end up pulling myself together? Hard fucking work, suffering, late nights studying and working. Self discipline to work on health and body. How did I meet women? Getting rejected tons of times. Still tried further. Practice practice.

Not saying any of this shit helps, but maybe it puts things into perspective. There are people with way more problems than you mate, and they still don't kill themselves, because what then? You are dead. Life is suffering, mate. Better suffer than to be dead.
>>
>>25355510
Don't you want to find out what happens next?
>>
>>25357118
>"Meh, I still got time, I'll work on my personal project later" *Procrastinates eternally*
>Either be immortal in an able body and have to work forever, or be stuck for eternity in an eldery/disabled body
>Watch your parents and grand parents die before achieving immortality, then lose every memory of them as centuries pass by
Immortality would be lame, live now.
>>
>>25355510
You're gonna die anyway, why not trying to be happy one last time before ?
>>
I don't see much to look forward to either. Honestly it feels pretty hopeless. I'm so ashamed of the state I'm in at 30 that I think about suicide almost daily at this point.
>>
>>25355537
The odds of X being real are equal to the odds of the inverse of X being real. Thus, undefined. So this argument is retarded
>>
Hm. Did you ever fall in love?
>>
>>25358979
Men are at their prime at around thirty.
>>
>>25355510
That's the coward way to go, if you are actually detached from this world then you could do anything you ever wished for but no, you prefer taking your own life instead of enjoying whatever this world has to offer, that's a retard move.
>>
>>25358987

>implying there aren't 99 other religions competing for a space in reality

fuck off
>>
>>25355510
Also been there.
Academically speaking, killing oneself is the single largest waste of your time you can do.
There will be more interesting things to do later. Killing yourself will prevent you doing them.
>>
>>25359009
Not me. I never had a prime and I don't look forward to the rest of my 30s
>>
You have so much to give this world. Don't give up stay in the fight
>>
>>25355522
cringe.
>>
>>25355537
Imagine the 1% chance that life after suicide is dumping hot loads into anime girls. Besides there's probably so many brilliant scientists in hell it's probably air-conditioned by now.
>>
>>25355510
reaching 02/02/2022 22:22:22
>>
>>25355510
Can’t think of any other reasons than it’d make my immediate family sad so I persist in agony. Welcome to the club nigger
>>
>>25355522
God isn’t real you faggot and if he is he’s an evil piece of shit that lets pedophiles rule over the world and let’s babies get shot. Fuck you you brainwashed nigger faggot zog loving bitch
>>
>>25355510
sorry you're suffering anon

watch this video from the timepoint linked until 30:00, then the last 5 minutes. if you are contributing to your reason for wanting to die, i can't think of a better way to help. Good luck. :)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3p2vobGtS0M&t=21m49s
>>
>>25355510
The wife and family you'll have in the future can't exist without you! the love they have with you can't be built if you're gone!
>>
>>25359027
Not OP, but it seems like everything is another road to misery in the infinite labyrinth of confusion that is this universe. Sometimes I wonder if the good things in life are there to be ripped away and therefore a component of a cosmic torture device.
>>
>>25355510
to experience all possible aspects of life to the best that u can, as u only get to live once; from music to melancholy, from STEM to psychology, from philosophy to faqggotry,etc.etc.etc..
>>
File: 1636573946648.png (195 KB, 512x512)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>25363564
>>
>>25363564
>everything is another road to misery in the infinite labyrinth of confusion that is this universe.
then y not devote ur entirety of ur existence, and by extension our existence, in trying to figure out the why and how of this 'hell'?
>>
>>25363633
The confusion is another level of torture.
>>
>>25355510
The world is going to shit. Don't you want to see how it plays out?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.