[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: get in the car bitch.jpg (51 KB, 749x562)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Get in the car and get it off your chest, lovely anons.

Previous:
>>25345513
>>
>>25352032
Hell of a day, Anons. Hell of a day
>>
>>25352054
You did good anon, sleep it off.
>>
Well I've basically been dumped by a lack of any response from my boyfriend for 5 days now. It's like a knife to my heart. I guess they wanted to make me miserable.
>>
>>25352169
Same here. Was told we'd talk about it but I'm sure he never planned to. After waiting so long I ended up telling him straight why im upset and goodbye. I dont think he cares.
>>
>>25352200

At least you got something. For me it's ghost silence. Sure still read everything I sent so I got more depressed each day I was ignored until I figured it out by now I don't actually matter to him. Even an engagement ring means nothing. Wtf do I even do with it now.
>>
I have nothing to live for since she left. Its been years and I deserve it, but I still don't see why I'm alive.
>>
>>25352209
Are you the person from ATOGA? If so: Did you ever drive over and see if he was okay? I didn't know you had a ring too lol omg so weird. Honestly if he dumped you like that after a year you dodged a bullet and should literally celebrate (and a good cry)
>>
>>25352217

Yeah I'm that bitch. I'm having trouble coping. I'm just writing about it to heal.

He's probably fine, we have been ldr recently, before that we lived together. I don't want to face this person even if I could. He did so much to even date me in the first place, and keep the relationship going, I'm assuming he just decided to not bother with me anymore and couldn't be assed to talk about it directly, ignoring is easier.
>>
I'm considering killing myself today.

Yeah, it's the domestic violence guy.

I consider it a lot but today the urge is far stronger. All I do is sleep anyway.
>>
>>25352169
>I guess they wanted to make me miserable.
That's not true.
Focus on yourself and you'll be fine.
Dude likely has his own emotional issues to deal with.
>>
>>25352209
If it makes you feel any better (i don't know that it will), i mean it when i say he was ghosting me too. He spent three weeks not talking to me whatsoever, and only when I begged him, he got back to me and said "we'll talk". But my patience was already worn thin.

I think it goes to show that anybody, so long as you're not hurting someone, you deserve to be acknowkledged. You're more worthwhile than someone who treats you like you don't exist.

It broke my fucking heart to see those months get thrown out like theyre nothing. I slept terribly last night. But people like us get better.
>>
>>25352326
>should specify that after those three weeks, he replied, then i had to wait another entire week before i gave up and told him im done waiting - a month in total
>>
>>25352293

He knows I don't like lack of communication and feeling abandoned. Any time we have problems we could go to each other to listen. So I've just been disregarded so coldly with no warning. I don't see how it wasn't intentional.

>>25352326

I know we will feel better eventually, but right now I feel like shit. I have so much going on and never any support.
>>
>>25352342
I said that because I was more like your boyfriend when I was younger.
The arguments gave me anxiety and it seemed like everything I said made it worse, and it made me feel trapped and I couldn't break away without just running off. It was suffocating and seemed like the path of least pain on both sides.

I mean, maybe your guy is different but there's an anecdote on why it's likely not about hurting you specifically. Take care of yourself, you'll recover.
>>
>>25352367

I see. But we weren't arguing. It's been a nice relationship for a while. I'm dumbfounded by the timing of this.
>>
>>25352377
The takeaway is it isn't about you, but their difficulties communicating.
>>
Please text me something good m, I miss you
>>
>>25352377
>>25352342
>>25352169
I agree with the other anon. Pain feels personal when it often isn't. Someone else being cruelly self-centered can very much feel like a personal attack because they have the knowledge to understand how their actions affect you.
But the fact is that it's more likely that they aren't thinking past themselves. They are caught up in their own issues and almost certainly hurting you out of disregard for you rather than maliciousness. It's about them being selfish, not you. Ironically, the pain they cause can make it very hard to accept that because pain makes everyone self centered.
>>
>>25352213
My solution is to do good things for no reason whatsoever. I'm polishing the brass on the Titanic. For a few moments every now and then, I feel good about how well I polish. It's almost like a moment of joy before it flickers away. It's better than literally nothing.
Do good things.
>>
good morning, my handsome manlet senpai~
>>
Thoughts and prayers to my fellow grocery store wagies. Let's roll up our sleeves and get to work.
>>
>>25352641
Godspeed, anon
>>
>learn sex is overrated
>learn friendship is transactional and one-sided
>learn other people are always more worried about themselves
>learn other people will take advantage of each other to get more for themselves
>learn all these messages I learned as a child are overrated and wrong
>find esotericism
>exist
>still existing
what's worth pursuing?
>>
I miss her
I'm tired of missing her
I'm tired of regret and remorse
I'm just tired of it all
>>
>>25352169
Same shit. From my gf. I can understand they're in pain but I definitely do not deserve any of it.
>>
>>25352699

Your passions, because you can do them for yourself. Any idea what your passions are?
>>
How can I ever be happy again? I don't deserve it anyway.
>>
>>25352722
>passions
Nah, no passions.
>>
>>25352209
Sell the engagement ring (you won’t get much) and use it for a treat. Something small and a pick me up! It’s not about the money. It’s about saying “fuck you!” And choosing yourself. You could also throw it into a lake. Do not keep it.
>>
File: s-l300 (1).jpg (21 KB, 266x184)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
HYDRO THUNDER
>>
>>25352833
One of my ex’s was a selfish sociopath. He gifted me a rare electric wizard shirt, with a picture of Alister Crowley on it. When he did the typical sociopath discard, I lit the gift on fire. It’s all about the catharsis. It was a cool shirt, but breaking that tie, was worth it. Chuck the ring in the river!
>>
>>25352857
>I lit the gift on fire
based as fuck.
>>
Man, it's fucking surreal when the memes become real.
You are an absolute fucking hypocritical retard. You're not contributing to the conversation, only derailing it by screaming about logical fallacies before anyone finished typing. Where do you get off calling the whole-ass Bible an unreliable source for Jewish, Christin, and Islamic religion, when you yourself reference it and base your "magic spells" around it. It's incredibly obvious that you haven't actually read it, and disturbing that you would rather align with the idea of lucifer because "he agrees with the science". Get your basics covered before you start lunging into these complex discussions. You're not even 18, go study for exams or something. Retard.
>>
I have bad anxiety today so uh I'm gonna take it easy.
>>
It’s been not much else but gloom. Oh well, I can’t say I deserve any better yet
>>
>>25353173
you got your jimmy's rustled by someone under the age of 18, anon?
>>
i told you that you lost a good thing

why is there no care on your end to fix things? why do you expect me to do everything?
>>
The less porn I watch and the less I wank, the more I want happy, heavy breathed, sweaty, passionate and positive consensual babymaking missionary sex with lots of sweet nothings sprinkled in. My bollocks ooze with potential. My powers cannot be matched. I don't sleep, I wait. It's interesting how male sexuality, for all the dominance you'd expect, is also full of the desire to be obedient and supplicant to an authority. It would be nice to have that drive and have another person as your own - in exchange for them always being there for you, you'll always be there for them. Conversely my parents got divorced when I was little and I have no concept of what an actual relationship entails outside reading and writing lovey dovey romance fanfiction as a boy. If there's one thing you learn as a bloke raised in an all female environment, its that women aren't bastions of purity and are just as gross as men. It's a shame I still daydream of idyllic and composed anime girls in frilly dresses interlocking their arms with mine and walking through beautiful greens whilst talking about "us" when I know they don't exist and they're just immature caricatures, faceless and without identity. I want to believe. God I need to coom, it's been 31 days and I'm crushing on fictional characters again. Work is too busy, I use up all my pent up sex powers doing my job and by the time I'm off I don't want to talk to anyone and would rather keep to myself. This cycle is why I have no social life. If you're familiar with someone you don't notice their smell, if they're strangers they smell suspicious. Some shitlord is playing deafening foreign rap in the traffic outside and my desk is rattling, he doesn't need to be an obnoxious cunt - take a day off why don't you.
>>
>>25353204
It's frustrating to constantly have the same person derail whatever you were doing, kid or not.
>>
I hate modern technology with a burning passion it seems to be nothing but excelling at wasting my time. I like the idea of computational thought I love what it can do to create a concise and beautiful way to organize and structure things in the world, but what we have now and what it's turned into makes me want to blow my head off. Everytime I try going deep into learning something I spend more time troubleshooting shit for hours learning nothing in the process instead of actually having my time being used effectively . Then when you complain you get berated for "not getting it man" when in reality its passing off complexity for skill and ingenuity when in reality the entire point of computing and pretty much every science is making it simple without erasing its technical information which is something every fanboy on every side of the tech world forget whether they be a linux fag or a winfag. They're all insufferable, I dont even like math that much and I have more fu ndoing mathematical equations because math has at least been refined over thousands of years so things like this doesnt happen and arent allowed to happen so when theres an error its you. But when i have a computer issue the computer is always correct sure, but I then have to deal with the dogshit interface or idiotic structures that whoever programmed it made. This isnt even mentioning the more recent developments where we have these gadgets that dont even need to exist or all this software you need to install, or these drivers, or these updates that change nothing, or these GUIs that make me feel like a toddler playing with a toy train. Everytime this happens I feel like becoming a luddite
>>
>>25353268
>deep into learning something
deep into learning something computer science related*
>>
Easy, what you want
Could be another thing, it is a power of its own
Easy, what you've got
One minute it is here, and then another it is gone

And higher, and higher, I'm going on a limb
The wire, the wire, is growing very thin

And you can call it, but I'm never gonna wanna leave

The wire the wire, though it's giving up on me

It's time to knuckle down
No time to run around, acting crazy its real.

Nothing Fugazi until I'm Swayze in ghost

I'm trying things that seem fucking crazy to most

As kiwi kids it ain't in our nature to boast

So we be playing things down we be making jokes

In case we choke rather make out like we didn't try

Than bare the shame that we built a plane that didn't fly

Livin' lies, man if only we could live a little

The end might not be great but it was good in the middle

You may get chastised but the work you did outlives you

And if you did it from the heart know that they'll forgive you

May nobody forbid you from this first step..
>>
I love you more than anything Bubbi. I really do, and would give the world to be able to hold you again, kiss you again, to tell you that I love you again.

I don't wanna be with anyone but you Bubbi. I want to grow old with you, to travel the world with you, to always be there for you.

I hope you come back and decide to try again with me
>>
Text me back m
>>
>off of work for several days
>nobody gave a single shit
>noone reached out
>other "friend" turned down invitation to do anything for the third time
Starting to consider driving off of a mountain
>>
I lost my only friend today. My fault was having feelings for him which I kept hidden. God, this hurts.
>>
I can't bite the fucking bullet. AHHHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qREe_Fytv6Y
>>
it's over
>>
If I’m ever to bloom it will be late but this all has me feeling much more like withering
>>
Well I still don't feel any better. I just don't understand this at all. Why am I just suddenly being treated like trash? Why would you do this to me? Give a reason for breaking up, then tell me, then we can delete and block each other. What is this ignoring me for days on end so I can cry my heart out into panic attacks because nobody bothered to let me know? It feels like you all conspired to do this to me because I'm so hated by everyone.
>>
>>25353465
you're mental.
>>
Please text me back
>>
i consider myself nothing short of retarded. knew she would keep a baby (old, religious, desperate, smart) but dated her anyways, despite all the different values. i didnt learn from other people's mistakes and made my own permanent one. didn't get a plan b after nutting in her, just trusted her completely, we'd been dating for months. Now I'm poor paying child support for a kid i don't want and can't see... no disposable income so can't pay any legal fees even if i wanted to. God, so stupid. No early NEET retirement for you. worst part isn't the child support, or faking a smile to the kid and others like the burden of commitment and responsibility are a good thing, It's that i called it and didn't trust myself. Trusting external bullshit 'you'll change your mind when you're older, you just find the money for children'
Vasectomy, check. Never again, never again, never again. lack of money and my mistake is all i think about, it use to be just pussy and failed romance, BUT now with no potential and being undesired my only hope is i dont off myself before the obligation clock runs out.
i know your birth control didn't fail you overly religious lying cunt
>>
I can't change
How do I change bros?
What am I doing,
just an inch, a small nudge will do,
So difficult to see, I'm failing I'm falling I'm dying.
I'm going to have to be a fool. Oh god, everyone's going to think that I'm stupid this time. It's the only way though, it's the only goddamn way. It's the only way.
>>
It's happening
>>
I’ve given up on chasing women as it’s usually just a waste of time and you come off as desperate but I still want to find a girlfriend so I can get laid

What do I do? Just put myself places and talk to people? How do I get a girl to get into me without chasing her
>>
Even if it isn’t optimal, I feel good doing it my way. Even if people assume things about me or can’t wrap their head around it, it feels better at least to be me.
>>
>>25353602
Imagine if Rocky gave up on winning his boxing match because it was hard and he'd seem desperate. Yeah, of course he's desperate!
>>
>>25353606
I mean yeah that’s a decent analogy but training and attracting a woman are very different

Putting everything you have at 110% effort to win is a good thing for boxing. Women might look at you like you’re needy though.

I seriously don’t know what to do. Like do I keep trying to talk to girls or what? I deleted tinder and all that shit off my phone. Idk what to do
>>
>>25352032
My dog was eating something off the sidewalk so i tapped his head with my foot and he squealed. I didn't even hit him that hard and now i feel bad
>>
I’ll make good use of what love you did show me. Someone will see it. Someday someone will definitely see it
>>
Autonomy is the capacity to make an informed, uncoerced decision. I wonder how many people are purely autonomous in 2021.
>>
I want to stop being in love with you because I know I'm nothing to you
>>
Your penis doesn’t define you.
>>
>>25353963
How do you know?
>>
>>25353975
I don't. I'm just afraid to find out.
>>
>>25353994
It’s difficult but don’t you have to eventually? I couldn’t take the way things were so I tried again even if it just caused them trouble. People do all sorts of things to avoid giving you straight answers and closure but they can’t conceal their actions, like if they no longer give you the time or pursue someone else or something. I guess I’m just trying to say that real love is a hard thing for two that share it to hide, most of the time you’ll have some way to know. Even if for some reason one or both are hiding away, can those people blame their partners for seeking out someone more interested?
>>
I am a black hole. I am vain. I am a narcissistic psychopathic stalker that gossips constantly. I have no hobbies. I value my reputation on social media. I am constantly lying, cheating, and stealing. I am a thief and a prostitute. I think I'm beautiful and stunning when I am not. I have an addictive personality. I withold and gaslight. I do anything to get my way. I think in black and white. My feelings are facts. Everyone I like is an extension of me. Everyone is thinking about me all of the time. I am the best at everything I do without trying.
>>
>>25354089
wait a sec, these aren't affirmations...
>>
I don't get it. Why am I still alive?
>>
I never apologize because I make myself into a victim. I blame everyone else for my mistakes. I abuse people, animals, and things that give me what I want or need. I am a black hole. I am vain. I only seek attention and admiration. I manipulate and lure others into a trap. I only seek personal gain. I am only interested in myself. I don't care about other people's emotions unless they benefit me.
>>
>>25354099
You have not really chosen death. Trust your intuition, there’s got to be a reason for that. I’ve heard of your illness though and I have to say that it seems very difficult to deal with or to provide assistance to someone that has it. It seems like you need a way to reset or reconnect with your emotions in a healthy way but what steps you could take to do that I don’t know. You should at least try finding something that you could put your energy into so you can appreciate yourself again. We are always making an effect on people we come across and you are no different, I say that because if we are to make anything, I think we should make good
>>
I only care about money, my looks, sex, and instant gratification. My sense of self is feeble. I copy others to appeal to them. I have no hobbies. I am a black hole. I am vain. I am sadistic.
>>
I hate zombie day.
>>
>>25354158
But I have nothing to live for
>>
>>25352032
Accidentally ran over that Natalee Holloway chick and blamed it on Joran van der Sloot
>>
>>25354089
Hmmm sound just like my ex
>>
>>25354117
You really might be my ex
>>
>>25354172
How is that? Because of events you haven’t accepted and moved on from in your past? Do you really think that you can do no good for yourself and others because of any of it? Can I ask, is it that you try to resist that mindset or is that more tied to emotion for you?
>>
>>25354257
Yes, because of events i haven't accepted and moved on from.

I have no real emotion anymore.
>>
I'm a stupid piece of shit with a victim complex and I hate being this way
>>
My boyfriend is not really attractive.

I love spending time with him, he makes me feel safe and loved, he's quite well off for his age, the sex is great. But he's just not that good looking. My mom is a pretty shallow person and was disappointed by his looks. My friends tried to be polite, but they feel the same. It doesn't help that he's not photogenic at all. He's self conscious deep down, but he fakes confidence.

I'm trying not to let it bother me, I really am. When I look into his eyes I remember why I love him. I feel so guilty for sometimes wishing he was hotter. I've been trying to push him to get more visibly fit and dress better, which I don't think is a bad thing to do, but if he knew why it'd probably hurt him. At the end of the day looks aren't everything to me, but everyone around me is making me feel weird, bad, and embarrassed for "settling". It makes me second guess stuff sometimes...
>>
>>25354311
I’m not sure about your emotions being that muted if I’m being honest, but I can’t really know. It seems like you mostly deal with negative ones though, or like ones that overwhelm you. Forgiving ourselves is something we can do move on but the thing is that forgiving yourself never means denying what happened or expecting any external parties to do the same for you. It’s about what we’ve got, and I’d think you could benefit from building a skill or using your energy to work because nobody does well when they’re simply inactive.

https://youtu.be/OsFEV35tWsg
I watched this the other day and maybe it won’t be of any use to you but it seems relevant in my mind
>>
>>25354402
If he makes you feel loved then be loyal to him. Those external ego driven judgements don’t mean a thing if you’re happy together.
>>
>>25353205
I didn't lose anything. I let go and gained it all.

Nothing needs to be fixed and I don't expect anything from you anymore.
>>
>>25354403
I know I'm doing poorly while inactive. I just can't find my way out of it.

I don’t deserve to forgive myself.
>>
>>25353465
It's over! YES!

YES YES YES it's over. Hallelujah

I'm free. I'm free. I'm free from you and you and you. I don't have to put up with your crap anymore, I don't have to help you fools.

It's oooooooover. :-)
>>
>>25353848
Okay thanks! <3
>>
>>25353603
I understand and it's true. I try to fit into a box that people want me in but the box is really fugly and my true self is much better than that box.
>>
>>25353593
It definitely happening.
>>
>>25354441
All I can do is try to tell you that I think you deserve to at least try. You’re a human being and if you could let go and restore within you an inner peace I think it would be worth any amount of effort needed to get there. The vast majority of that effort is going to be coming from you though, it’s how we all have to do it even when we have support.
>>
The CIA are fucking stupid fools. The KGB are just as dumb. Wait...yeah...you're all assholes and I don't care at this point. Don't ever think you got away from it. You'll be exposed. Be a good person or fuck off.
>>
knowing that people like you better when you're drunk and not caring about your health is a deadly combination
>>
>>25354491
Thanks. But maybe the suffering is what I deserve.
>>
I was out, thinking to myself “damn I think it’s over, I can finally relax and make those blueberry muffins”, until I returned home and received a message that it is in fact not over.

And that message was illuminating.
>>
>>25354462
They mean a lot to me but if they don’t want a future with me then it has to be this way. I don’t really know what the future holds though. I’m happy to not have any hard feelings myself.
>>
I've been obsessed with someone I haven't seen in 2 years and will never see again. How do I move on?
>>
>>25354590
If I knew this I wouldn't be so suicidal
>>
>>25354596
I hope you're in therapy anon. I am not but I think I have to try therapy again. I'm running out of options.
>>
As was stated here the other day...

We both found other people that are better for us. We were not meant to be together obviously.

Best of luck.
>>
>>25354186
Yes the world revolves around you. Moron.
>>
>>25354590
You said it yourself: obsession. Love is a selfless and mutual joining of two that is felt deeply and measured through resilience, loyalty, and reciprocation while the obsession might be more in the mind of any one partner. Kind of like how fears can be irrational or even manifest as powerful anxiety, an obsession can keep you hungry for love long past the point of it being returned in kind (if it ever was)

Recognizing that is your best bet I think. You can enjoy the times you had in your memory but you have to face the facts of things too unless you’re content being alone with just the ghost of them. It also helps to remember that you can absolutely find someone new and that can be really exciting. Never accept it if someone tries to abuse your confidence with anything like “good like finding someone else” or “they’re the best you can do” when you break from a partner you felt treated you poorly.
>>
>>25354627
Thanks for the advice however I'm not talking about a partner exactly. We weren't in love. I guess I thought he was my best friend.

Your point is relevant in this way though, we were not really best friends. He lied to me.
>>
I am now with my true family.
>>
File: 32[1].png (43 KB, 300x100)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
miss you g. i still love you you fucking coward.
>>
File: 1631664191679.png (475 KB, 510x510)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>25353252
>Conversely my parents got divorced
>If there's one thing you learn [...] its that women aren't bastions of purity and are just as gross as men
Are you me? I felt so crushed when I found out this reality after losing my virginity. I wanted to be the man a woman always wanted, devoting myself and protecting her, but they don't want that. They don't want a good man.
>>
>>25354652
Good for you.
>>
Have probably truly wrecked this.

The space is either truly going to destroy us, or help and at this point I just can't tell. So many things to address.

If she doesn't want to spend Christmas, or New Years together, or go out to celebrate her promotion I'm going to give up.

I probably could've acted differently but she never communicates with me. How am I supposed to know? Also I said one thing and expected another, can't really blame her.
>>
>>25354638
Aw sorry to hear that dude. It’s hard to know these things though, communication is another universal objective measuring tool for interpersonal relationships and I’ll admit to you that I was best friends with someone and my mental health crashed and burned and so we aren’t really in contact anymore. But if you think something else happened that’s fine too, I’m just saying that although it’s not reliable sometimes you can reconnect at a later time as well. Still you should do what is best for you when dealing with uncertainty
>>
>>25354705
Or something other than a dude. I’m just guessing there
>>
>>25354705
I have tried to connect actually it didn't work, he had nothing to say to me apparently. And refused to hear what I had to say.

I honestly have no idea what happened. I have guessed over the I guess 1.5 years that he had an avoidant attachment style and ran away from me. Or maybe he just never gave a fuck about me and was just using me. Those were his words.
>>
>>25354705
I am a dude you were right.
>>
>>25354739
Not much you can do. If you can forgive him for being an ass you can just tell him that if he changes his mind you’ll still be there but honestly I’d say he would owe an apology even then
>>
>>25354760
>If you can forgive him for being an ass you can just tell him that if he changes his mind you’ll still be there
This is what I would have liked to tell him almost two years ago. I think we will probably never speak again (because he will not).

And yes lol, I suppose he owes me an apology. Not speaking to him again is worse than not getting the apology.

But I guess what I learned is that sometimes things, especially the things that mean the most to you, sometimes or even often randomly die. And there's nothing you can do about it. You just cry and scream and break things until you can't anymore and then you... die I guess.
>>
>>25354774
It’s why it’s a good idea to try to be grateful and content even when you’re alone in the world. I still don’t recommend it, it seems like loneliness is very damaging any way you slice it, but the idea is to try and see your external relationships as enriching and not sustaining. I think these things don’t happen at random but because of physical and mental health as well as the march of life pulling people in different directions. Even if we don’t always know why a separation occurs it’s important to accept them to the best of our abilities. People are weird I’ll tell you that.
>>
>>25354402
I'm literally in the opposite end of the spectrum now.

Started dating a girl a year ago, agreed to be FWB. Have fallen in love with her personality, not appearance.

She doesn't feel the same way.
>>
>>25354804
Thanks for the advice anon. I have come to pretty much the same conclusions as you. People are fucking strange.
>>
>>25354804
Accepting has been very difficult. Eventually you start to forget what someone looks like, forget what someone sounds like. I used to wonder all the time, "I wonder what he would think about this" or "I wonder what he would say about this" and eventually it had been so long since I'd seen him or spoken to him... you come up short for answers and eventually (more than a year) my brain stopped being able to come up with anything.

I found pictures of him on the internet that I still have, that's about it. So I don't have to forget his face if I don't want to.
>>
>>25354833
On some level I still miss all of my old friends. I miss people that have passed on. I think it’s healthy and we carry with us the good things in our hearts and try to forget the bad so long as it doesn’t lead to letting the wrong people influence you. Nice talking anon.
>>
File: cursed.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
victim complex? HAH. i love when people say, "oh you're just playing victim. stop being such a weak human and snap out of it"

first of all, fuck you. let's see you handle

>walking home from school in blistering desert heat 100+ fahrenheit with 20+ lb bagpack cause your dad is too drunk to pick you up
>get home, door is locked, ring the doorbell katrilion times but dad doesn't open door cause he's too drunk
>finally get inside house, open fridge to get something to eat. fridge is absolutely empty
>parents fight and yell everyday over money and bills. sometimes it got really physical. dishes and wine glasses would be thrown around. sometimes i was tempted to call the cops. most of the time, i had to physically get in and break the fights.

>grandpa sacrifices our family's livelihood so that other extended family members had a better life (they ended up losing their houses)
>grandpa starts false rumors/gaslights that my dad is addicted to gambling and is losing all our money (grandpa was the biggest gambling addict in the world)
>turns everyone in our extended family against us
>house gets foreclosed, we get evicted and move to a much smaller house. it's ok. our devout Catholic grandparents wished us good luck and said they'd pray for our survival.
>i have to temporarily share rooms with my older brother. it was extremely toxic. literally. he has very bad flatulence and farted every 5 minutes. i was basically inhaling methane. also,
he snores really fucking loud and it was impossible to sleep sometimes.
>i had to sleep on a couch for 3 years when my sister moved back in. it was extremely humiliating. sometimes i couldn't even get sleep because my family is loud and my shift started at midnight.

this is just the surface . i don't want a pity party.. i just want you to fucking understand that changing myself overnight is just not possible. no amount of mantras will save me. i've been cursed
and now i have to live with it.
>>
>>25354690
Yeah thanks. Time to leave the world of creepy anon glowies.
>>
>>25354451
it is a series of revolving doors
>>
you'll never be on time, because you're too busy wasting time playing vidya. glad i can tell where your priorities are before i stress myself out trying again.
>>
I feel really uncomfortable making any more moves M. I think you want me to take a hint and I disrespected you too. I’ve never dealt with anything quite like this, and it’s rough because I still feel so much for you. But it doesn’t seem to be working. I feel I may be too immature as I am in areas that matter a lot. There’s still that part of me though that still anticipates something, but the part of me that values your peace of mind should continue to win out from here.
>>
>>25354919
rough.
>>
>wake up
>come out of room
>gf immediately closes something on phone

great.

>wants to have sex

GREAT.

i dont even know man why am i even here i just fucking hate people
>>
>>25352032
I grew up with a girl until I was 15 and she went to the upper school.
We still here and there had contact on social media but the thing is, she turned into an insanely gorgeous women and every guy in a 100km circle is following her and thirsty for her.
I got ill during my teenage years and now stuck at 5'4 and with heavy psoriasis I look like a freak of nature.
I can't forget her, she is my crush and love of my life. Seeing her develop in a butterfly while I'm stuck in the mud, I never had a chance.
That's my problem, I simply can't stop thinking about this. That I never had a chance. Not in life, not with her.
I recently watched the Arcane series on Netflix and I can heavily sympathize with Viktor. My story is similar to him, my problems, my fears. Expect that I'm stuck in this broken shell, he will break free and turn into a cyborg.
>>
got tired of expecting you to care
>>
You should be able to tell that I still care. Maybe both of us aren’t the best at trusting though
>>
it's over
>>
you're right, i don't trust you at all after everything you put me through.

if only you cared enough to change.
>>
>>25355292
good god meds, now
>>
>>25352032
Next time, if I need to pay 8 euros for some fucking water wit a little of gin lemon at the side, I will just buy the damn bottle and at least come home drunk.
Also, fuck being incapable of talking. I honestly think there is very little to say at any given time, too bad others don't think the same.
>>
>>25355301
Then that’s not for you because I’d be incredibly receptive to constructive criticism from them.
>>
I got too attatched to my fwb, we’ve been texting and facetiming everyday for the past two months. She doesnt respect me and I want to “end” things. Is it right to send “I think we should stop this” or is it better to go ghost? I’ve never initiated a breakup situation but deep down i think its for the best
>>
File: f67.png (1.03 MB, 1799x1300)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
I am free (for like 10 days only though).
>>
>My boyfriend is ghosting me.
>I'm having trouble to get a birth certificate from Aussieland which decides my entire future.
>My anxiety is at an all time high!!!
>>
>>25352032
God, I don't care about you anymore. I don't love you, I never did. You are out of my life.
>>
>>25355318
Oh and it’s not probably going to matter for them and me but I have changed when it comes to the things I feel I did that were disrespectful. So they might not ever know for sure I kept to that but it actually feels good to change in such a way. Positive change I’m a big fan of.
>>
I don't really want a job, I admit it. I'm fucking lazy and don't want to deal with strangers.
>>
>>25355395
You can come on by if you change your mind you adorable thing you
>>
>>25355301
That’s the hard part fren but I do care. Now processing this disorganized attachment I have.
>>
If I were to try again, I'm confident that it would all go better. I would be less emotional and confused. I know who I am now, fully, and more intensely. I am no longer burdened by my past. My future is bright and I will push further through. I will not fall in love with someone who is so obviously in love with their ex. I will be with someone who loves and understands me. I will be with someone who listens and doesn't override my needs. I will make this happen.
>>
I'm scared. If I fail my life is pretty much over
>>
>>25355198
Come on, anon, show some self respect and ask her what the fuck is going on
>>
>>25355434
It’s okay anon yiu gk when you feel like it.
>>
>>25355434
2/2
I don't want it to be proven that I have no talent and that I'm not worth anything
Once it happens there won't be anything left
>>
File: sketch-1624764684645.png (883 KB, 1724x1080)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
Dress THAT slutty and I know it's a wife beating kind of day.
>>
>be me, almost 16 so living with parents, in hs
>be constantly high
>get shitty chem grades (a 38 and a 50smthn) becos high during class/tests
> mom snoops around in my room and finds my drug stash
>calls up my dad
>parents are pissed and I'm not allowed to hang with my friends without supervision, they took all my cash and drugs
>worst part is that I made them upset w/ me AGAIN
>I have always been the "problem child"
>i am literally a total fuck-up
>now i have to stay sober cos parents but also cos im on an antidepressant and being high constantly is. not a good mix with that
>trying my best to stay sober, on day 3
pic unrelated
>>
>>25355446
i dont know that id be in this relationship if i had any self respect man

whatever happens at this point i dont really care i just want to know so i dont have to be running around as somebodys little bitch boy if she wants somebody else then so be it but then they have to deal with your shit not me
>>
File: 1629189630216.gif (1.15 MB, 444x250)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
PHEWWWWWWWWW just gotta have some coffee. I'm gonna make it. Everything is okay because it could be sucking waaaaaaaaay harder right now. I gotta be a big boy.
>>
>>25355395
then can you please remove yourself from my life?
>>
>>25355395
I know.
Unfortunately how I've felt about you has never been dependent on how you've felt about me. So shut the fuck up and get back in my dreams where you belong.
>>
Today was a productive day, although I didn't finish the one task I wanted to.
>>
I want so badly to return to that innocence of childhood but I can't. I simply can't. I can't go back and change what happened to me I can't save that boy, but how do I deal with that sense of impotence? Helplessness. How can I save him when time prevents me.
>>
>>25355647
accept that you grew up and life is shit, you can't go back and trying to do it will only tire you down and accomplish nothing
>>
>>25355460
good luck anon. we've all been there. forgive yourself and look ahead.
>>
>>25352032
My elderly cat used to pretty much only hang out with me but now every time he's in my room he pees in there.

The vet said he was okay like a few months ago and he doesn't seem like he's in pain or sick so I'm not really sure what to do with him.

I don't want to just abandon him and I can't find him a new home because he's old and may not have any real quality to the rest of his life with someone new.

My family members who I live with are either allergic to cats or don't really care.
>>
I find it hard to make friends because of my personality. It really comes down to me being too much of a sperg or thinking they won't like me and self sabotaging. It doesn't help that I'm an attractive woman because I can't tell if men want to be friends or more and women are usually too liberal. I like who I am though, I get pretty racist/sexist for the keks but it's just online people I mesh with. But sometimes I want my own female best friend to send the weird shit to.

And no I don't want to be less racist etc because it's fun.
>>
>>25355699
Be less autistic
>>
>>25355703
It's too late for that
>>
I went around all day with my mask upside down. I wish I could die.
>>
>miss like two whole weeks of my programming class
>"It's okay, class lectures are recorded and posted over Zoom."
>mfw for some reason, none of the lectures from the last few weeks are online
Oh well, the professor posts his own notes and it's an introduction to programming class and I already know most of the basic shit anyhow....at least I'm pretty sure I'm not fucked.
>>
>>25355765
that's a silly thing to stress over anon. people are way too busy with their own lives to care for more than a split second. if they did, they've already forgotten by now.
you're already a dumbie for wearing it in the first place so it's okay :)
>>
>>25355765
How will you ever recover from this? I bet nobody cares or even remembers if they did care momentarily
>>
>>25355787
But I went to the eye doctor and saw three different people. They were right up in my grill. Yes. Mask is dumb. Eye doctors cannot be effective because mask breathing fogs up the lenses on the apparatus.
>>
>>25355790
I will just get drunk and remember my shame for the rest of my life. No biggie.
>>
>>25355802
Don’t do that, everybody else has forgotten about it without needing a single drop. Drink to celebrate your youth instead or something ffs
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 304x166)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I hate all of the 4chan users who have friends and go to parties.
>>
I never realized how fucking cancer auctions are on ebay when some faggot takes what you're wanting in the last 3 min,
>HURR ACUTIONS BRIO
if you're not going to be there for 80% of it bidding off others you shouldn't be able to bid within the last 10 min
>>
I don’t want to jerk off again but I don’t have a choice
>>
>>25355897
not worth it bro
>>
>>25355900
Yeah you’re right
>>
>>25355906
I haven't tried it yet but apparently if you clench your first really hard it makes your boner go away
>>
you're never there for me when i need it

so what's the point?
>>
>>25355948
thats why im also never there when you dont need it
>>
>>25355952
what even

lmao
>>
2nd time in my life I've gone to a house party. Same place and people as the first one. Felt nice but because I don't drink or smoke I felt a little awkward.
>>
Nicest weather we’ve had here in years and this friggin’ Boomer said she wishes there was more snow. Why? For “snowballs”, whatever the fuck that means. Thank fuck, Mother Nature disagrees.
>>
>>25355985
im one spooky motherfucker
woooooooo bitch wooooooo
>>
>>25356034
not really you're just an incel ngl
>>
How do I convince myself that 4chan doesn't exist? Also, porn, videogames, tv, etc. I know for a fact my life would turn around if only I could stop wasting my time with these things. I've decided to start trying to pretend they don't exist, that way I don't even get the urge to use them. But as you can see, that hasn't worked so far.
>>
I feel like I'm a more thoughtful and sensitive person than everyone I know. I'm always very humble about it, but deep down I know that I'm a great guy. Intelligent, sensitive, and attractive. I can't wait to find a cutie pie gf to share myself with.

I just really want to share love with the world. I want to help people and make people feel good about themselves. Everyone is so beautiful and I want to help them bring out their strength and beauty. I want to wash the feet of the poor, and cook food for the sick. I have so much love that I want to give but I feel like I've been locked away in isolation for so long. I want to open up to the world and be the best me that I can be.
>>
File: who.jpg (43 KB, 357x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>25356071
>haha sex
OOO OOO OO OOO

brother tries to make you laugh and all you can do is be an asshole thats great man real nice
>>
>>25356153
it wasn't funny it was pretty insensitive

get better humor
>>
>>25356159
if you're looking for sensitivity then you are very lost friend
>>
Why do people get excited and make a big emotional reaction when they see their friends/family? Even when they knew they were going to meet up? How can you feel so emotional about something expected and mundane. I can understand wanting to see someone and being happy to see someone, but this big scene people make just seems so fake to me. I think I've offended friends in the past by not matching their fake excitement in these situations. Why can't we all just be honest with eachother?
>>
>>25355948
Are you okay? What's wrong?
>>
>>25356204
there's still sensitivity in this world. now please stop interacting with me, it doesn't help.
>>
>>25353443
My good friend from 6th grade killed himself last november, do what you can to salvage those who matter, i wish i got to tell him i love him (in a platonic manner)
>>
>>25356245
only for as long as it's reciprocated
>>
I mean I do care about your orgasm but uh the whole distance thing and my panicking didn’t help there. Just saying. I’m really without all of the things I would normally be perceptive of like this. Sorry though that was my bad
>>
I've been putting up with your weirdo simp bullshit for long enough, I really would be fine at this point if they wanted to all decide to kick you out of the group. I mean ffs, you were following this girl around like a lost puppy months ago, all while inappropriately aggressively, if even in jest, calling me a simp for literally getting a girlfriend while you were walking around making puppy eyes at every girl that's never shown any interest in you, including a fucking teacher/almost twice your age married mother, and switching plans at the last minute just to try to weasel your way in with this one girl, like please fuck ALL the way off. We've had good times but you really don't seem interested in that anymore, so at this point it would be good riddance. Your behavior makes everyone uncomfortable, including the people you know that your friends remain friends with who would be a lot better off if you weren't around. So if you're not gonna come off this, it'd be really sick if you just went somewhere the fuck else.
>>
File: 2fbzj5zqccwJaB.jpg (14 KB, 300x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Most of my friends are losers, I'm a loser. The only positive thing I had in my life was her and that's over with now too. Or at least if it is, I'll know soon enough.

Fuck it. I'm taking the red pill. I've got just over two years to unfuck my life.

Never rely on someone else again. Nothing good comes from it.
>>
I told you I can be really stupid really oblivious you know how hard it is for me to be in the present moment it can get away from me
>>
Today taught me normal people have passions they build friendships from
I wondered the whole time if it was impossible for a 30 yo man like myself to do the same
>>
I will shut up its best that I do
>>
>>25356464
This sounds like my situation. Aside from the last line. I can't wait till the day that I rely on a new mommy gf for everything.
>>
>>25354863
Based. You'll get there
>>
Still thinking about S
>>
ahah honestly I can't wait to see what comes of this. It's honestly so ridiculous I don't even care anymore. It's pretty entertaining to watch though
>>
>>25354863
If this is you, Moped anon, I want you to stop bitching and find your strength.
>>
>>25356684
what is?
>>
god I fucking hate my life, every single day I get up and try my best but it isn't good enough for anyone, ever. I try to form romamtic relationships and every single fucking time I ask someone out I get told "you're a great guy, you're fun to be around, attractive and just all around great, you'll make a good boyfriend to someone one day" I'm fucking sick of it. last girl I asked out refused because she was gay, but tonight she fucking messages me telling me about this guy she really likes. when will I ever be enough? it's always "one day" or "the right person" but I'm starting to slowly die inside more and more with each passing day. I work out periodically, I eat healthy food and I always groom myself so I look good and smell good, but then comes along some random fag who doesn't put in half the effort I do and just starts drenching panties. should I just give up and accept I'll be alone forever?
>>
please give it a chance. Im gonna act cool but I think it'd be a lot of fun
>>
Everything you post changes the world.
>>
>>25354436
You lost me.
>>
Saw an old friend tonight. We all hung out as a group. It was both familiar and foreign. He hasn't changed at all in some ways, and in some ways he's very different. I suppose that's the beauty of meeting old friends again. He saw through my bullshit, so I told him a little bit of truth and a little bit of bullshit. He did the same. I wouldn't mind hanging out again, but I don't think it'll ever be like it used to be. Knowing that it won't ever quite be the same as it was is bittersweet, but I'm glad it's going well for him.
>>
>>25356703
people. Just some people I know who are both using each other but they're both about to get fucked over
>>
>>25354603
Fuck off I told you I wanted you, not them. Now you’re too late. Stop even thinking of me.
>>
I'm the ruler here. Sorry
>>
>>25356109
Why’d you scare away your last ex and try to kill one before her then? You’re a literal psychopath asshole.
>>
File: b3f.png (212 KB, 742x560)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>25356757
>>
>>25352032
"She loves me" I would've boasted
Still I don't regret anything I've posted
>>
>>25352054
feel ya bro. fuckin feel ya
>>
i just wanted to see you

it's too bad you only know how to judge books by their covers
>>
hes breaking me out of my shell, ive been a hermit and a shut in due to your overprotection for about 5 years, but now i sat in a guys moms old ass camry and he held my hands while i cried and told me that i have so much time to make friends and be myself and grow as a person, he was so genuine and real people who care about me should want me to have fun and grow not stay isolated from the world. god knows ill regret the decision to leave your castle. but the outside world is appealing as fuck. its not like im going to dive bars im just having lunch with a friend or two and...im trying to like rationalize this or some shit im so fucked up and the guilt will catch up to me that you built this castle for me and im leaving it to chase after some guy in an old camry with a rosary dangling from the rear view. but i would be lying if i wasnt absolutely ecstatic to be sitting there and listening to him talk about his friends and his life, envious even.
>>
>>25356765
And now you're getting ghosted
Because your rhymes are.. Toasted?
>>
>>25356791
Good try.
>>
>>25356749
Stair Edge level 0f straight ass RULER
>>
I have this constant nagging urge to always accept what people say or think about me even if it isn't true. I don't know what it's called, but if someone accuses me of something I just want to say, "Haha, yep." and live completely under those pretenses. It gets worse when something happens that I may not even be involved in, and I immediately want to say I did it. Years ago someone stole from my workplace, not even during a day I was present, and I just wanted to give up everything and say I did it. I conciously know that I didn't. I have to fight these thoughts almost every second of the day, even about things that happened years ago. One time, a manager I disliked had a flat tire, and I felt a pang of guilt as if I had done it myself. I don't know if anyone experiences this, or knows what it's called, but I'd appreciate if someone dropped the term. I don't think it's a victim complex, because it's my brain wanting to assume being villianized. Like, everything that happens if magically my fault that I am not remembering or by some force I controlled.
>>
>>25356757
projection
>>25356745
Shit I'm sorry
>>
>>25356797
Why thank you, ill take it *curtsy *
>>
>>25356773
Alright, definitely I'm now schizo from my interpretation of that.
>>
I think it's about time to get it going
>>
>>25356731
Yes. You solved it.
>>
>>25356803
If someone tells me that I did this thing and that thing, I want to believe them. I truly get the feeling of wanting to believe them. It's been worse. It takes 95% of my mental willpower to get through the day just fighting these thoughts. At this point I just want to give in and tell people, "Yeah, I'm this and that and did this and that thing too. I'm sorry", but I also hate lying with a passion. But then my brain says, "You're a liar." Every bad thing, my brain turns on itself.
>>
>>25356010
They can be so sweet, and so stupid, similar to children.
>>
>>25356814
>I have to write every day like it's a day where I actually write something
I am both relieved and overwhelmed.
>>
I'm hungry for him. It's starting to gnaw from within. It's almost painful.
>>
>>25352032
My heart hurts maybe I have some medicating to do
With all these hours that I'm dedicating to you
>>
File: gagdl2opo8h21.jpg (64 KB, 899x960)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>25352032
My day was pretty much pic related.
>>
sex
>>
>>25356858
is overrated

t b h
>>
I can't seem to Invision a future where I get what I want out of life. I think I'm having my midlife crisis at 30 and realizing it's just pain, abuse and loneliness in-between eating and tv on the weekend.

As of now I have no future. If you have any advice I would appreciate it.
>>
>youtuber with 0.5M subs saying mean things about a fictional character
They're talking about me right because everyone MUST know who I am and wants me dead because I'm such a piece of shit it must be me they're talking about because everyone hates me and wants to kill me wtf. wtf? they're going to hurt me they are actively seeking to hurt me they obviously know who I am despite being a complete fucking nobody and they want to hurt me
>>
>>25356896
I latch on to shit that doesn't even make any fucking sense and I just want it to stop but god knows that this reaction is (learned) or rather (achieved through conditioning)
>>
>>25356868
Learn a hobby or another language.
A man who does not own his own land or business is a slave. You can't consume, do, or say anything you want to because your income can be cutoff. Throughout history this is what most societies meant by the term "slavery" (barring chattle slavery) this feeling you feel is natural.
>>
the way you reacted towards me was so cringe lol
>>
In any event hopefully I can eat regularly when the world ends in the next decade or two.
>>
>>25356904
Yeah it was pretty cringerino
>>
Lately I've been living like a degenerate, but since I've spent so long trying to improve my life with no results, it's hard to feel guilty about it
I just feel like everyone around me gets some measure of contentment with way less effort, why do I have to be the one left behind?
>>
>>25356940
i mean, kind of endearing and cute in a way to know that someone can be so afraid of me but yea kek
>>
If there's anything that's making me hate you more is how you've been treating my brother's gf. What's wrong mom? Going to ruin something else up for someone you fucking freak? There's something wrong with you, you want to dictate, fuck up, insult, and everything else. He's happy, and that's on him. He doesn't have to listen to mommy about how he has relationships with, he's a grown man. So once again you're forcing yourself into a situation to control it,cause problems, and can't stand that it's not about you. You know what, after all of those years in therapists' offices, psychologist offices, I think you need to be there. I think you need serious help and you're again trying to fuck something up for someone. Same shit that happened in Richmond with me, stop
>>
If my dad keeps emotionally pushing everyone in the family away, and is pretty much only keeping me around as a utility. Would it be wrong to convince my mom to just to divorce him and let him live in like a mental ward or like, a shitty apartment or something and I would just like help him bills and shit. I'm tired.
>>
I just like coming here to vent and chat, it feels nice even if I get trolled and have to read Real Schizo Hours (TM) sometimes
>>
>>25356999
flipped numeros = 666

it's a sign
>>
I still love you and I'm not sure why, you dumb fucking whore.
>>
>>25356999
The schizo threads are the best part. The incessant bait is not. The amount of bait allowed on this site is enough to condemn it forever. I think they allow the bait because it makes them money.
>>
>>25357024
Whores are people too. Just when it comes to being a whore cracks in the foundation appear all too brightly. I dated a stripper for a bit and prior to the girlfriends before her she treated me with the most respect which was something to this day is still surprises me. She was crazy as all hell though
>>
>>25357042
God damn.

This one cheated on me and gaslit me about it. She also fell off the deep end after Covid started.
>>
I’m a fucking failure and deserve nothing good in this life
>>
>>25357130
Yeah but that’s in the past now. Fuggetaboutit. Shalom
>>
Oops I’m over sharing again lol

Wish I could just be doing all this with her
>>
Well, I sent a message to a friend to check up on my bf/ex whatever it is. I calmed down a lot emotionally, I feel numb and depressed but what else can I really do. It's seriously weird.
>>
Shh shh shh
Do you hear that?
It's the winds of change.
>>
So if I really want to move on should I delete EVERYTHING I have on my phone from my ex?
>>
I like how you mentally lie to yourself because you don’t want to feel like a piece of shit,
>>
>>25357166
I’m not talking to another girl just a discord full of zoomers rofl
>>
I miss you everyday
>>
How come everybody is stuck in the first stage of depression? You are all sad and confused but you don't have any wisdom you just stay in the sad and confused stage forever?
>>
>>25357296
Yeah well that’s a comforting thought at least. I miss someone every day too
>>
>>25357307
is chemicals sir
>>
>>25357307
just be happy bro
>>
>>25357275
Unless it can be used in court against you later then keep it
>>
>>25357324
~Thank you, Dr. Sanji...!
>>
What a fantastic day and to top it off with a lovely night. What a delightful time.
>>
I've never gotten along with people not even as a child. In my childhood, I always had this uncontrollable energy and it got me into a lot of trouble. As I grew into a teen, that energy seemed to disappear and all that was really left was emptiness. Life has more or less just been doing what I've been told. I just don't know what I want, what I want to do, nor do I even feel I have a reason to get myself out of bed in the mornings. I'm simultaneously somewhat scared that I'll just coast through life like this never having really lived, but at the same time I just don't really care. I almost died not too long ago and even that didn't really change me the same way it seems to change others. I had regrets but who really cares about me anyways. That's just what I want for other people. My own selfish desire. The world doesn't need me, and I don't want to make it need me. So what was there to do but sit in pain and wait for death? Now I'm living again but I find myself being self-destructive. I know I should change, but I just don't know why. I feel so tired. Maybe they shouldn't have saved me.
>>
I feel myself growing more and more distant. I have no urge to associate with anyone, I enjoy being alone, and can't get enough of it. I've been invited to several Thanksgiving events, but I have no desire to even think about being around people.

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>25357407
This world is pretty shit and most people just comply with it so it gets old...
>>
ever since covid hit ive been addicted to chicken strips i dont know why but i just have this unquenchable thirst for them its gotten so bad that im now ordering them straight from the distributor and ive been going through 40kg bags every month i know that its bad for my health but i just cant stop just having those crispy thin fried strips in my mouth makes me so happy i just want to rub them all over my body god yes get inside me
>>
>>25357415
Try chicken drummies. I like chicken drummy in my tummy
>>
>>25357413
That's essentially it. There are only a select few people I actually enjoy the company of. Even that, I can only take in small doses.
>>
I just want to rant.

>have to write research essay
>love this stuff, good excuse to learn things
>write my essay which is good besides small mistakes
>PEER REVIEW
>get matched with an idiot
>grades me a 70% among his critique was that I didnt use enough sources
>used 15 more sources than anyone else in the class
>he points out "mistakes" which are just things he doesnt understand because he fails at comprehensive reading
>lazy ass teacher just adds 10 points then copies the peer review so he doesnt have to read

Im still passing with an A but I fucking hate this incompetence. Its like theyre all complete retards. My previous peer review I was matched with someone who did an essay on esports but he didnt even know what starcraft was. How the fuck are these people getting a bachelors.
Universities should be stricter again, filter out the idiots, startign with the lecturers
>>
>>25357430
Trust me it is a cultural thing. The culture of planet Earth is fucking weird in many ways and once we have moved on to the next life you will see how awful it was.
>>
> posted to this non formal office chat
> this colleague is replying to me with emojis
> he’s married, but yet tries to flirt with me

I feel shit ass bad. It makes me look as if I enable him.
>>
>>25352032
>Love? There's no love for a thug. I was married, I ain't married no more. That just goes to show you: there's no Heaven for a thug and there's no love for a thug. That's just how it is.

Remember this Gs. You have to pay a price for everything in this cruel world.
>>
>>25357460
As a proud member of the G community I support this message
>>
look at me, back on this board again. in this thread. as usual. nothing has changed. so pathetic and lonely. i wish i had the courage to make friends, even if they're not real, only digital
>>
Being a 30 year old KHV incel is a legitimate reason to hate women and I don't care what anybody says.

Their are feminists who are like "I hate all men" cause some video game had a character with big boobs or some shit, and everyone is like "yes you go queen", then I'm allowed to hate women in response to a lifetime of rejection.
>>
>>25357589
>>25357589
:(
>>
>>25357463
laughed tyvm
>>
>>25357589
nah just need to stop feeding your self-pity and start feeding your hatred of others

fuck 'em who wants to be their friend anyways with their damn politics and social trends
>>
I'm fucked frens plz help me lol
>>
>>25357601
based
>>25357589
don't worry kid you're alright it could be worse
>>
Girl I've been dating tried to shelf me and talk to other guys while I was out with her. I called her on her behavior and left and she got absolutely irate. I don't know wtf she thought was gonna happen
>>
>>25357606
Man she wanted you to fight for her stemming from her self hatred dumbfuck
>>
>>25357608
FUCK THAT
>>
Dumped for the second time in a year. Now single at 33.

Feels pretty bad bruh
>>
-me
Hey I have a severe and ENDURANGINGDJEJSJ eating disorder man I'm flat broke because I'm relapsing because my person say byebye and I've lost 8kg and my potassium is definitely fucking a week from critically no
-them
Oh you look sexy don't worry! Perfect weight! Continue on!

What the fuck that cunt needed a punch in the face the bloody damn nerve fuck you'd fuckdjssj that there is why you're ghosted little motherfucking autistic simp
>>
>>25357405
> I always had this uncontrollable energy and it got me into a lot of trouble. As I grew into a teen, that energy seemed to disappear and all that was really left was emptiness
Are you me?
>>
>>25357610
You speak top truth words
>>
>>25352032
>be me, 6’4, 220lbs with visible abs, 28 yo with 600k in crypto, college grad, about to start law school
>my girl cheats on me with a fat, short, balding, broke retard with a dead end job, only find out cause her place stinks like Mountain Dew and neither of us drink soda.
Second time I’m cheated on is when a guy I don’t know walks into my work and asks for me.
>hey, are you anon?
>yeah, how can I help you?
>get yourself tested. Your girlfriends cheating on you. see ya.
What the fuck do women want? What the fuck is their deal? Why is it so hard to find someone I can trust?
It’s so taxing and frustrating.
>>
>>25357612
WAIIIIILLLYY fucl
>>25357616
Not that person but hahaha man
> rage
>switch
> empty
>switch,
> repeat
>>
I'm 33 and I feel like a teenager.
Can't stop thinking about this girl I know when I myself am in a long term committed relationship, as is she. Besides, this infatuation is based on very little, aside from the fact I think she's cute as fuck, has good taste and we both have similar personalities and issues. It's like a false sense of connection with a person I've had barely any actual interaction with outside of idle chatter at parties.
It's really crept up on me and even though I made a point of not nursing this crush and avoiding her on all social media platforms she's still one of the first and last things I think about every day. I'm honestly thinking of talking to her about it, hoping that any actual interaction with her would break the spell. But man, it doesn't take a genius to figure out why that would be the stupidest thing to do, and risk everything I have with my SO.
How the fuck do I stop this?
>>
>>25355647
Get over it lmao
>>
I love being autistic
I'd just be saying anything and not care about the reception
>>
Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe some people are destine fir destruction? Because I do. I'm on that path and I feel that I have no other choice but to ride it out and see what it gets me. Even if I know what it will get me. I want to see myself destroyed and I don't know why
>>
>>25357651
life is what you make it
>>
>>25357654
Then I want to destroy my life.
>>
>>25357642
I'm autistic but was bullied hard enough to unlearn the not-caring part.
Worst of both worlds.
>>
I can't stand this cunt anymore, he constantly nitpicks the fuck out of everything I say and do
like the fucking piece of shit that he is
Now he has his 100K job and gets to act like a smug fuckwit
I could absolutely destroy you mentally mate but I will never stoop to your level
>>
There is no cure to my eye twitch. I think I will be blind in my right eye within 20 years, some blindness is already beginning. I am trying to manually kill my twitch; my right eye is leaking tears while my left eye is dry as a cracker.
>>
you are simply an acquaintance, not a friend, if you choose to not invite me to play minecraft

god u rly do suck ;;;;-;;;;
>>
>>25357671
Hey I got a right eye twitch too. I assumed it was from general sleep deprivation.
>>
>>25357679
A neurologist told me it was "on the ocd-tourette's spectrum" and even claimed his son had it for 9 months. He also told me not to come back if it stays.
>>
>>25357683
Sounds like for you it might be stress-related.
Why'd he tell you not to come back
>>
Nazeem walks around showing off wealth. You are nazeem.

Niggers do nothing but bother other people. You are the niggers.

Animals do nothing but try to gain advantage. You are the animals.

And most of all, spics do nothing but make the world a worse place. You are the spics.
>>
>>25357668
Pussy

You're below his level, you're just not as good as him
>>
i have no energy to keep up with school anymore, i can't afford therapy either
what do?
>>
>>25357677
i feel that bro
they deleted my damn house

i fucking lived there
>>
>>25357708
I relate to both. Take a leave off school and come back when you feel better. Mental health should always be a priority.
>>
>>25357708
Kill yourself :)
>>
>>25357708
https://youtu.be/QUjYy4Ksy1E
>>
>>25357712
Don't do this if you're in America, you'll go into irreparable debt and die.
>>
>>25357719
that is so sad anon
>>
Reminder that /adv/ is a shithole where most people are virgins. If you take their advice you are sure to remain one yourself.
Manlets need not reply.
>>
>>25357713
i have 2 failed attempts, god won't let me :)
>>25357712
sadly it's not an option
>>
I'm fucking stressed as hell because I'm shit at college,I'm worried that I won't be able to pass and I'll have to reimburse the college grant. It just feels like everyone has hopes and money invested in me and I can't keep up,I don't want them to fuck themselves over for me.
>>
>>25357734
Been there, failed, it's not the end of the world. Didn't lose friends or family over it, better to reorient yourself to a career you don't need a college degree for.
>>
>>25357654
aye

In other fuck why can't I think of anything else, it occurred to me to mention tonigjt any time I say I hated you it's because you're my goddamn soulmate and you are the only person I can say that too, my soulmate.. Well, except for myself. It means I love you more than I love you means I love you. Just spare a couple of minutes to think about it, you'll see.
>>
>>25357773
Oh Holy Intentional fuck up typo and lack o green text
>>
>>25357777
it's fine anon. I've always wanted someone to tell me I was their soulmate so I appreciate it even though it's accidental and not meant for me
>>
Yup, I body checked to confirm, def now 55kg down from 63. Thigh gap if I stand right and get the hollow feeling when I lie on my side due to muscle from how much dumb walking I do. I'm starting to move different again. I'm fucked. Absolutely fucked. Hah.
>>25357777
(you)
Yeeaaaa
>>
>>25357782
Anon, we all have our soulmate. I did already tell my dickhead but of course they give no fucks as per them, but through that I can say some are lucky enough to chance upon them early and know at first glance it's.. Them. For some it takes a lot longer. Hold onto faith, keep on going, you'll be alright.
>>
Will we see each other again, oh magic 8ball of 4chan?
>>
>>25357832
Ask again l8r
>>
FUCK im masturbating to a fictional character i've created and im suppose to be making different designs and character reference sheets of them.
fuck.
>>
>>25357595
double sad :(
>>25357601
i already hate the people who l live with enough. i dont have enough room in my heart for hatred for others. eh, ill just avoid the overtly politic fucks
>>25357605
true, i dont wanna wallow in my depressive loneliness anymore though, even as paranoid as i am about my social upstanding. i feel like the tiniest mistake i make, whether that be being in the wrong discord that others deem morally wrong or someone digging into my past online history, connecting the pieces of the puzzle and finding out what ive done and said. across all my accounts. somehow. i know im probably being scared for no reason but you never know man. look at k!wifarms.they're so dedicated to lolcows and documenting them and their every move, always figuring out which account is theirs. with little to no effort and sometimes autistic amounts of dedication amd energyt put into their research and findings. it makes me paranoid but intrigued. i go on that website everyday too just to see the updates, i cant help myself because of how bored i am with my life and how not much is going on in it. i really want friends though regardless of this fact.. the fact im a paranoid person. i can only hope my own autistic shitposting online wont come back to bite me in the ass when and if somebody ever recognizes me when i might ever become famous.
>>
How many fucking times did I tell you that you needed to contact payroll? And you never fucking bothered. If you had listened to me from day one, all those months ago you would have had it sorted straight away, retard.

Also, I have no fucking clue how I'm getting to work this weekend. Great.
>>
>>25352032
I really dislike my step father. Fucker bitches about everything. The dog, sister, mom, grandma(his mother), work, etc. He also used racial slurs but called me a racist, nazi, fascist, and race traitor(dude is puetro rican, I’m a Spaniard) for “supporting Trump”. I just found the orange bastard entertaining. Does this everything time I come over to dinner but then claims to be proud and disappointed that I actually succeed in life, I have decent job accounting while he’s stuck being a mailman. I don’t get. Mom claims he respects me but I never seen any respect coming from him.
>>
>>25352032
Everything is falling apart, i need some fucking help,.
>>
Very sincerely I pray that I die in my sleep tonight and attain eternal peace. The world is too chaotic, noisy, and demands me to want so many unnecessary things.
>>
>>25352032
I don’t feel like I have control over my life anymore. I’m honestly spiraling.
>>
>>25357909
>>25358002
Try to remain calm, relax. Have some tea and open a window. You’ll be ok anon. I know it.
>>
My parents literally DON'T CARE at all about the fact that I'm a 29 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend and likely never will if things continue to go on this way. This is the number one factor causing my depression, self-hate, and misery and they don't care about it at all and just ignore. It's incredibly embarrassing and shameful to bring it up, it takes a lot of courage and honesty on my part to be able to say it out loud, and they just don't care. They just get awkward and completely ignore it and ignore me until I'm done having my shitfit. They don't care at all about the fact that I'm sad or depressed.

Aren't parents meant to love their children.? Why did they create me if they hate me so much or are so indifferent to my suffering? I know I'm 29 and a grown man and an adult, but I'm still their son and the same person I was when I was a kid, why should my sadness and suffering mean nothing now but it meant something 20 years ago? I'm still the same human being with the same feelings.

Why even create a human being and raise him and pay for him for 18 years if you don't care that this human being is suffering the worst agony and misery he's ever had in his existence.
>>
Committing murder is definitely on my bucket list.
>>
I'd take mass shooters over serial killers. Honestly we are lucky to have them.
>>
i have such intense desire and need to massacre myself and die
>>
>>25357837
Fuk u
>>
You’re so close and so far away
>>
desu, if I went to a therapist, I don't even know what to say or how to begin
>>
>>25358557
try it, they hear that all the time and know how to handle the situation
>>
>>25358557
i wouldn't even go because i know there isn;t a human on earth that can understand or help me
>>
>>25358583
I did give therapy a chance but this turned out to be the truth.
>>
>>25358554
Yeah I know don't remind me
>>
>>25358583
So speeeesul :(
>>
>>25358583
how do you know if you never try?~
>>
Just because you didn't know someone had a mental illness doesn't mean it was okay to be a piece of shit to them.
>>
God I hate how everything is closed on Thanksgiving. I thought maybe that since I moved to a big city, more stuff would be open but it's just even more obnoxious with roads being blocked off for parades. Funny thing is that half of these people probably aren't even doing anything for the holidays.
I guess flipside is that if I had a job right now, I wouldn't want to work thanksgiving either.
Fuck holidays.
>>
New bread >>25358723
>>
>>25358638
i will kill you personally - this is a written threat
>>
>>25358814
ok but not at the dinner table pls



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.