[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: En999PUXUAA6Yk9.jpg (32 KB, 476x457)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
How the fuck do you people get girlfriends like once a week there's some thread on how some complete loser has a cute autist girlfriend 10 years younger than him what the fuck.
>>
>>25096206
Every other thread here starts with "my gf" or "my fwb" it's normiestan. Just makes me feel even worse about myself
>>
>>25096218
Dude there was like a thread about like "boo hoo I need to self improve because my beautiful 19 year old autistic girlfriend and her family love me and I'm a 27 year old manchild loser who's also autistic" here.

HOW DO I GET THAT.
>>
>>25096222
Dude, you're asking the wrong guy. I'm 23, autistic, gfless and might rope soon.
>>
I can only get a girlfriend by lying and pretending. I have learned to pretend to be a chad extremely well but once the relationship goes on my autistic nature eventually comes out and the women always get turned off and leave.
>>
>>25096226
Why is it this bad I just want a gf I can spend time with having a lot of sex and talking about our autistic hobbies and I see these fat losers with cute girls and I'm a fat loser but I'm also putting in the work to not be a fat loser so why can't I get a cute girl?
>>
>>25096227
Those fat losers who have a cute girl probably had these two things
1. Ability to be comfortable just being themselves, they know who they are and aren't insecure about it.
2. They hit a jackpot. Trust me, there are some women who don't really care about looks and just want a guy who they can do things together with. Just not very many. These guys probably just ran into a girl who got pumped and dumpes by 10 chads and was tired of it so they decides to settle down with him.

So your best bet is to just be yourself, socialize as much as possible and hope you hit a jackpot
>>
>>25096232
That's what I'm doing but I just don't connect with most people. I don't really want a pumped and dumped settler, I want someone I click with. Helps if she's pretty, but I'm willing to be I'd probably go after someone who wasn't pretty if we got along really well.
>>
Bump.
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>25096232
I've seen plenty of people that you would consider unattractive have many relationships and never understood how it fucking happened. I thought maybe their standards were just super low or they were better at socializing
>>
Learn game anon. All men should be reading this shit

https://godisman.blog/
>>
>>25096379
Stop selling shit.
>>
Because they lie about the cute part. Everytime some idiot actually posts a picture of their "cute gf", either the woman is nowhere near as cute as the anon led everyone to believe, or the anon is suspiciously absent from any and all photos of her.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.