[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I need to work on my PC, but It's driving me mad how I can't string up more than an hour of work daily. Months ago I could have worked for the whole day. Did I get burned out? Just tell me how I can actually make myself work like that again.
>>
pls halp
>>
>>25096186
fuck you guys, if it isnt related to dating or a vagina you dont bother with it.
>>
Be autistic or take drugs
>>
>>25096283
got any Adderal to ship?
>>
You need to have followed a schedule for at least 21 days

work 8
sleep 8
fap 8

then you can focus on one thing, there's no way around it or smoke cigs

You need to have a good diet aswell (no sugar, gluten, etc) just eat fucking meat and cucumbers

now reply to my thread
>>25096266
>>
>>25096293
I'm supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>25096298
it worked for me, now fuck off with your ohhwlpmeohnoadviceenergy

get real
>>
>>25096300
8 fap, kek. Kys
>>
>>25096303
It's obviously a joke you retarded redneck
>>
>>25096303
also you kys fucking weeb, you will never get laid bc of that
>>
>>25096306
>>25096305
noo, my weakspots redneck and incel nooo pls y so mean
>>
>>25096312
ok incel
>>
if i could id love to fight both of you irl. id demolish you. with my gun of course since youd probably chimp out with you retard strenght
>>
>>25096186

Dopamine Detox hard mode, first thing you do when you get done--work as much as you can.
>>
>>25097622
>first thing you do when you get done--work as much as you can.
I'm familiar with dopamine detox, but what's the rationale behind saying this? Like to rewire my brain to like working since that will be the baseline for getting my dopamine?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.