[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hinge.jpg (48 KB, 673x342)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I'm new to Hinge and dating apps in general, any tips on how to get more likes/matches? I got a few likes from some tubby girls over the weekend and then nothing for the past three days.
>>
File: 1518393388413.jpg (101 KB, 409x409)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
get off dating apps. they are designed to make you come back. You know what happens when I go on bumble? I have 5 likes that are constantly there. You think that's not by design? I get a new like, I open the app, and within 5 swipes I swipe left on some fat bitch and there it goes. Then after I don't open the app for a few days I get a new like. You think that isn't by design? They'll fucking drip feed you likes to keep you coming back. Do yourself a favor and get out. They are milking lonely young men and it is going to destroy our generation.
>>
>>25095205
What's your profile like? Here's a good guide to making an attractive social media profile. https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide/#chapter-3-photos
>>
>>25095370
Thanks for the guide, I'll read through that. I have two full body shots on my profile so that women can see that I'm not fat. I'm well groomed in all of my pics except for one where I look a bit ragged after a long night out, but I thought it would be a good pic to joke about. I have one prompt that's a question in order to encourage comments, and I also talk about wanting to travel, hobbies, etc.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.