[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

should I report it to the police?
>>
>be me
>need cash at 10pm
>yeah for drugs
>atms closed
>ride my bike to the drive thru atm
>as I'm getting my cash a car pulls in from behind
>lays on horn
>pulls up and hits my bike
>bike falls and i jump away towards the atm machine so as not to get run over
>guy backs up and speeds off

I waited around for about an hour off to the side hoping the coward would come back so I could fuck him up but he didn't show. I got the license plate, car make and model, and could probably identify the guy in a lineup. any reason I shouldn't report this to the police? I'm not one to involve them typically but I feel like this guy shouldn't be driving around thinking he can hit shit with his car with no consequences. I am primarily concerned that it would be a waste of my time
>>
Are you hurt? Is your bike badly damaged?
>>
>>25095024
Bank will have a camera. The only rule is never snitch on friends and family. You can call the cops on some nutjob going around threatening innocent bystanders its okay
>>
>>25095028
no and no, bike's fine

>>25095037
yeah I figure it's all on camera

It does sound like a pain to have to testify in court against the fucker etc but since I didn't get to commit battery aganst him I feel there should be some kind of wake-up call for this bozo
>>
>>25095018
Literally no reason not to.

Dude will get assault with a deadly weapon at best, you might get compensated for emotional damages because being randomly run over is a very traumatic experience and you have a hard time keeping your life together now, ain't that right anon?
>>
>rides a bike on public roads
>calls it an "atm machine"
Those two things alone suggest that you probably got what you deserve.
>>
>>25095018
It's not criminal is it? That's a civil matter, contact insurance.
>>
>>25095024
>dumb bicyclist does dumb shit
>gets btfo
>no physical record of incident
>just hurt crackhead pride
go post this trash on reddit, they'll eat up your sob story about evil car driving man. bonus points if you say you were out getting medicine for you pitbull.
>>
>>25095018
You poor cyclist, many such cases
>>
>>25095024
If it is an actual hit&run do it. Why is this even a question?
>>
>>25096224
lmao you're retarded i'm gonna hit you with my car while quoting this post
>>
>>25096224
I'm not sure where you got the sob story part, I pretty much told it like it was

I'm sure the bank has a camera covering the one drive through atm, as far as evidence. I was buying weed not that it matters. You figure it's ok for people to go around hitting others with their car?

>>25097468
I have a car too my guy, a truck actually, it's just faster and easier to ride my bike to places close by than find parking for a 3/4 ton. Hell I even enjoy it, beats walking. You should try it sometime fatass
>>
>>25097830
He has brain cancer, cannot reason with him. A report is great for the police assuming he did this multiple times before.
>>
>>25097830
I'm not fat nice projecting
Your concussion is making you into a bigger asshole mang.
>>
>>25095018
Buy a gixxer you cyclist asshole.
>>
If you're not hurt abd there's no damage you don't need to do anything. It's an unfortunate thing but biking near cars will get you hit, it's pretty common because of the layout of roads and the distractions around you. Accepting it as a risk is important because you're just out for free money if you're not injured, and that's kind of shitty

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.