[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wojak.png (75 KB, 386x387)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
So I'm boutta get into the IT game and I'm legit at a bit of a loss for how gay these people are...

They all run in little cliques
In our team group chat (run by some drag queen basically) there is literally a bot that checks the pronouns and calls niggers out on it.

I've seen them all face to face - literal neckbeards and could easily lose 10-15 more pounds and online they answer like they're doing you a favor by even speaking to you.

I like the material, I like the craft, but these people are insufferable - jeez

How do I find based , preferably fit, non pretentious/down to earth IT dudes?
>>
File: i_view32_KV2NLr367a.png (951 KB, 1039x765)
951 KB
951 KB PNG
this holds eternally true
seek out the edge cases because that's where you'll find the normals of the discipline
>>
>>25094746

Bro that girl is basically all the non gay ones in my team. The one in mine literally has her tongue out and a hotdog or some shit like a fucking weirdo lmao.
>>
File: 1626485778005.jpg (43 KB, 458x572)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>25094728
>> How do I find based fit dudes?
Get a new job (/biz/)
Get new friends (/pol/)
Go to a gym (/fit/)
>>
>>25094728
>I like the material, I like the craft, but these people are insufferable - jeez
I can imagine. I’m a first year compsci student and some of these people are soo fucking arrogant. I think it stems from the fact that they are the only ones who were able to understand a for loop in their HS. They have their personal websites and are constantly on discord, all of them fat af. Although, it seems to me that most of these types get filtered hard and there’s less and less of them in higher years.
>>
>>25094752
>girl
Anon I....
>>
>>25096039
Technically isn't it four?
>>
>>25094728
I worked at a relatively large IT company and holy FUCK almost every single guy that worked there was a Rick and Morty IPA drinking faggot, except the boomers.
>>
>>25094728
Keep socializing to a minimum, do your work, then go home.
Talk with your bosses on a regular basis. Don't BITCH to your bosses. Let them know you exist, you're not a neckbeard, and you have the will and capability for promotion. Neckbeards are easy mode promotion competition.

You sound like you want friends instead of coworkers.
>>
it/cyber military role. Have to be civilian to make big $$$ tho
>>
>>25096199
In Nordic countries IT is slowly becoming the chad field, rip nerds
>>
Learn computer science and go hang out with the math MS or PhD students. Stop by at the physics department too sometimes.

You're welcome.
>>
>>25096039

I'm already jacked, new job - eh I mean I could always keep going the side hustle route to escape these shackles so fair play.

> Friends on Pol

- you're funny.
>>
>>25096199

I hate that crowd so much - it's such a north american thing too. I doubt euro IT is like this.
>>
>>25096236

True , good points.

Yeah I'd like to chill with some people - i spend most of my day working so I figured it would be good to have some peers there.
>>
>>25096273

Never looked into it. Friend of mine exploring this route.
>>
>>25094728
Pretentious, maybe, but they mellow out as they get older and real life kicks their balls a few times. I suspect that it is because they got their degree in college, which admittedly is not easy, so they demonstrate and are encouraged to demonstrate a certain level of intellectual ability.
Oh well, they'll get over that cringy phase, just like atheists during their mid life crisis.
>>
How about being more cohesive in how you speak bro. If you were part of team bro, I would think you're the gay one bruv. Ya heard dog?
>>
>>25097086

Here's hoping

>>25097151

I don't talk like this in real life lmao.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.