[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I just fell in love with a prostitute. Today I saw her and another client came two minutes later asking for her and I feel really bad, because I just realise the amount of guys who she is fucking. She is not reciprocating my feelings for her either and I just spend a lot of money with her.

This is really weird because she shares all her personal information with me. And she is now more like a sugar baby and she wants to meet me again.
Obviously she just wants money, but I can't do nothing about her. She just ask me out and I go with her like a stupid paying a lot of money for 5 minutes of sex.

How can I stop this obsession? I blocked her a few weeks ago, but I just contacted her again and I am in the same circle now. Spending a lot of money for a bad fuck.

What should I do?
>>
Cut contact again. You already know this isn't real love or anything.
>>
Are you a lame assistant teacher or some shit? Unironically pick a better prostitute because this one ain't giving you good post nut.
>>
>>25094105
Thank you! I am going to cut contact again. It's not true love, but it's strange that she cares about me
>>
>>25094898
“Cares”
>>
>>25094232
Actually this prostitute is giving me a good post nut. That's why I am still obsessed with her. I don't like to hire prostitutes, I'll quit whores for a while.
>>
https://youtu.be/7lXH0nwirio

Op's theme
>>
>>25094898
she doesn't, she just wants money
>>
>>25094097
>This is really weird because she shares all her personal information with me. And she is now more like a sugar baby and she wants to meet me again.
She's hustling you; you're getting played. She's feigning some kind of connection because she's got you figured out and she's banking on you falling for it so she can make more money out of a gullible fool.
>>
>>25094921
Listen up dumbass. If you had good post nut clarity you wouldn't be fiending over a onesie hooker. Keep getting fleeced liked a twitch donator though.
>>
>>25094097
EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE RETARD
>>
>>25094097
you already know whats wrong, you love the sex, but the money is too much and its not going to be real love ever. Accept it. Now you can do different things. Keep spending money like a loser, fuck her free, change her job, life and wife her, leave.
>>
>>25096459
>>25096447
>>25096373
>>25096178
>>25096153
>>25094931

Thank you so much to all. I already told her that I was never going to give her money again.
And if she wants to talk to me, it has to be with no money involved. Obviously I am going to cut contact with her in a while.
I am still waiting her messages meanwhile a client fuck her. This is sick.

I needed to open the thread for the reality check.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.