[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

20 days until Halloween

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH-ni6HsoQg
>>
>>25080734
We already got one >>25080175
>>
>>25080734
Bitches be talkin about how much they like travel but they won't pick up the ball and walk three steps with it.
>>
>>25080734
I'm almost 23.
I've never expirneced any form of intimacy with the opposite gender.
I've never been to a club/bar.
I don't keep in touch with any of my friends.
I have anxiety that holds me back and I'm considering starting xanax
>>
>>25080759
Nice work.
>>
Major cold feet.
>>
I hope my stupid brain doesn't keep trying to think about her, because otherwise I'll have to cut myself some more lol
>>
>>25080734
Met this beautiful girl, she seems interested and it's going well, second date tomorrow.

But I havent said anything today because i didnt want to be overbearing, i had nothing to say really and we talked a lot the day before. Still feel like a worthless piece of crap.

I got my heart broken months ago and decided to turn my life around, i wanna move to switzerland because there's more money there, and if it goes well it will be in a few months. That would mean that me and this girk probably won't work out. It makes me almost depressed because she's definitely the best girl i've ever met, i almost want to cry. Since my ex left me out of nowhere i've felt empty like i dont deserve love. Doesnt help that i hooked up with a crazy slut who ghosted me, didnt affect me too much but it was still painful. Now it's like an angel appears in front of me, and my own choices are leading me away from her.
>>
>>25080734
hi GIOYC
>>
alright this is it
>>
>>25081457
What are we doing?
>>
>>25080734
>>
>>25081463
the future is now
>>
lol my ex used to give me shit for focusing on my long term life goals over changing my life for him
if he wasn’t a little whiny bitch he’d be traveling with me for work while I paid for everything and spoiled him, but nope, so I bought a ticket for my best friend to come along for a bit instead
>>
>>25081493
I always kinda thought that now was a long time ago, in the grand scheme of things but, I've got your back!
>>25081444
Alright fine. Hello there.
>>
I'm going in a bad direction and developing some habits that could have serious consequences. I enjoy alienating people and trying to be as much of a dipshit as I can while still maintaining relationships. Even while I'm writing this it feels half insincere and like a joke. I'm tired of apathy cynicism, anger and self pity. All those things keep compounding and I keep failing to break them and berate myself. The best part of the day is when I'm in bed and only have to think about how comfortable I am. Tomorrow never stops either.
>>
>>25080734
Posted shirtless twinkbod on Tinder and have been cringing about it to this day because some people I know are on Tinder and may have seen it.
>>
I’ve been told that I have a comfortable penis. In the past I’ve taken that as an insult that I can just barley twist into a compliment. I’ve only had sex with women, but I’m on occasion a faggot and like to use a dildo for a solo sess. I got one off Amazon that’s honestly not great for someone who doesn’t do it all the time. Thing is girthy, but if I can get it going right I can go hands free pretty easy. But getting it in is two types of pain in the ass. A lot of prep work on me then I gotta use a whole lot of lube. Then really slowly work it in. I was thinking if I had a smaller one it may be nice. And then I remembered that I had a clone a Willy in my bag. It took legit no time to put the cast of my own dick into my ass. Which is a head trip but it was mad comfy. 10/10
>>
Why the fuck actual are there so many unsupervised underaged furfags?
>>
I feel like being a 22 yo dude and juggling school and fulltime at a retail job is all i got for me now, and working towards my degree in accounting is just some goal for now but all this filler just sucks, i can't even hold friends cause i cut them off before i get scammed or roped into drugs but its all so tiresome.
>>
I have been fighting off thoughts about killing myself this week but then i went to the gym and lifted weights. and i actually forgot about killing myself for a little and felt a bit happy for a time. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
>>
My college is such a piece of shit but I refuse to transfer. They schedule literally every class I need at the same fucking time on the same fucking days. They do this every semester I swear it has to be on purpose. I will be able to take one, ONE, class next semester because of this crap. I am never going to graduate. I hate my life and I hate college. I am never going to push my kids to go, they will be better off without it.
>>
>woke up
>still alive
what is the cure to this
>>
>>25082919
Try to communicate this issue with them.
>>
File: 1625375575183.png (621 KB, 649x681)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Guess I'll post this here too
I had a few different dreams last night since I'm a very light sleeper, but one of these was extremely profound and I have no fucking clue how to interpret it.
>be me, used some device I made to travel back in time and I'm sitting in some room with some woman that I can recognize, but I feel impossibly comfortable around her like she's the only true confidant I'll ever have in this life
>she asks me why I'm here
>vaguely remember talking about something that clearly upset me because I was sobbing by the end of it
>Honestly don't remember anything she responded with outside of one phrase
>"Don't waste this life"
>device reactivates and she hugs me as I slowly fade away
>cuts to me looking at myself from an outside view, with white text at the bottom of the "screen" with a date sometime next year
>It's snowing outside, which obviously means I'm not in the state I'm in now because snow doesn't exist here
>have my own place and a cute gf, clearly affectionate towards her and she to me
>dream ends shortly after that
I've never had such a dream before, it's honestly kind of creeping me out. I didn't feel any more "real" than I do in any other dream, but the raw emotion I felt was unlike anything I've felt before in one that's for sure. And no, I'm not thinking of killing myself anytime soon which means there has to be some kind of alternate meaning to this nondescript woman's central message to me.
Am I reading too much into this or is there something more to this dream?
>>
Does anyone know how to manage emotions?

Basically I have issues with anxiety in relationships. I mean well but my brain will often panic and assume the worst when something negative happens.

In dating, it happens for example when I text someone and they take a long time to respond (sometimes a day or two), and my brain immediately flips to “you’re being ignored/rejected” and my reaction is to want to protect myself by deciding that I’m not gonna give a shit anymore and I enter a cold emotionally withdrawn state which can be very disconcerting for people.

Similarly I have the tendency to get in relationships with unstable people who use me as a carer when they’re in bad situations. After a while it creates anxiety in me and I flip out easily, imagining the worst, at the first sign of them being in trouble. Often I’ll imagine a much worst situation than what’s really going on, especially if they’re not truthful about it and I keep uncovering gruesome details. I usually end up getting told I’m smothering and the situation wasn’t that bad, though it was indeed concerning.

Basically I could just chill and not care, but my brain doesn’t react that way, and I wish I could control my reaction to things.

I know the cause of this. Mainly repeated rejections and self esteem issues in my past, and a Superman complex making me want to help unstable GFs, but how to manage my reactions on the spot is still a challenge.
Keep in mind, I’m seeing a therapist I’m gonna ask about this next appointment.

I can properly express why I get emotionally withdrawn, and it’s been very effective with stable people who understand and treat me right. I just wish I didn’t have that reaction at all. It’s especially a problem if I get like that with an unstable person who suddenly flips out at me

I need to gravitate towards stable people who don’t breed drama, and react with stable emotions when i myself show signs of anxietY
>>
>>25080734
I've really fucked up my life. At 19 I had an internship at a creative agency where I was learning marketing working directly with a famous singer from the 90s while my boss was training me on how to be a project coordinator. Got involved in hard drugs, had a mental break down, and fucked up that opportunity.

Had a second chance a few years later. Humbled myself and worked in warehouses. Worked my way up to a leadership position where I made $20 an hour which was the most I'd ever made. Was being trained for the next step up. Showed more initiative than my colleagues, worked harder and was sharper, was the only lead to volunteer to run a pilot program during the third shift and once I started receiving training for the next level up, all of my lazy coworkers took notice and decided to hop on that shift. Got burnt out and quit because I was pissed that a boomer colleague of mine got the promotion before me and because another one of my colleagues was bullying me and I don't know how to stand up for myself.

Relapsed into hard drugs in May 2020. On-and-off for the past year, I've been working on learning some UX Design and web development while staying clean for a few months at a time, saving some money while working DoorDash on the side, before relapsing again and throwing everything away that I've saved. I can't continue the cycle anymore because repairs have mounted on my car and I'm flat broke.

I want to rebuild my life but a day or two of motivation is followed by depression. I hate how much time and energy I've wasted just to end up worse off than I was at my starting position. Don't know how to trust myself or break the negative cycles of my past even if I do manage to get back on the right track. My parents are getting old and I can't scum off them forever. I feel stuck right now but I need to make a change.
>>
A couple of days ago I almost had a panic attack after almost two years
I barely want to do things lately. My dog died, I hate most of my friends, I hate my house and mostly I just feel like hitting my head against the wall
>>
>>25083386
*two years of not having any
>>
god people are so disappointing. spent 2 years in shell shock basically. nobody has your back it's too much for me to cope with. this is why i hide from everyone until i have to come out to eat.
>>
>>25081542
thank you :)
>>
tired of seeing my brother avoid the perfect girl for him and I wish he'd talk to her more
>>
Watch

https://youtu.be/lS9X19BAoJQ
>>
I just made an appointment with a therapist. I'm low key afraid to go, I don't know what to expect or where to even begin, there are so many issues I want to address but idk which to start off with, its all so complicated and bleeds into one another, I don't know where the core of it lies and I'm afraid to do this "wrong", I don't want to waste these sessions on addressing the things wrong, idk, maybe I'm overthinking but I don't know what I'm expected to do there
>>
>>25083402
for me, its that my friends know something is off about me, ask about it, but I know that if I tell them they'll just make it worse. I hinted at my issues this one time and I felt like I was being judged and pressured to essentially "fix" myself, as if I knew how and just avoided it. At the end of the day, I feel like people don't actually want to help, they just want to satisfy their curiosity about what happened so they have something to gossip about, other people just want to know about your issues so that they can feel better about their life and I don't want to give them that satisfaction so I just avoid the conversations, but then I'm the asshole for ignoring people that are "reaching out"... people are the worst, its like they make the problem worse because you won't let them intervene
>>
>>25081990
The question that answers it's own question, classic.
>>
I want to fuck a woman's face
>>
File: two panda.jpg (30 KB, 509x509)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
MERGE!
>>
I unironically plan to kill my entire family. They've done nothing but treat me like shit my entire life. Been thinking about removing the CO detectors and burn some charcoal in a hibachi in a separate room. I'll take them to hell with me.
>>
Miss my ex, wonder how it'll be when she returns. She fucked up, we had a good thing going.

>>25082951
That's a good one m8. You got a good outcome.
>>
File: 1624767715624.jpg (200 KB, 2048x1676)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Either you are almost every poster on this board or I'm spending too much time on the internet
>>
>>25084323
i am
>>
>>25083496
Any time.... faggot.
>>
my friend has been distant lately
>giving one sentence answers
>not messaging me first
>not asking me to hang out
and its making me depressed

she acts normal in person tho
>>
Text them
>>
>>25083666
If they fed and let you sleep somewhere value that. Count your blessings. Be better not bitter. Think wisely before doing something that can ruin your life.
>>
I just can't get it right...
>>
A lot of people I follow on Instagram (cosplay girls for research purposes) are performatively flipping their shit over this instance of “blackface” and I don’t even know who this guy is but the idea that this is a problem to these freaks is driving me insane because I live on the same planet as them
>>
My former friend treats everyone like garbage, is very self-centered, and mistreats the women around him and then wonders why all of his friendships end abruptly and why no woman(me included) wants to date him.
>>
I'm really sorry
I do love you
I'm never leaving you
I don't hate you
I hope you text me
I miss you
>>
I've been playing catchup on the teenage romance I missed out on and it's been great so far, especially cause the entire friend group wants us to happen and been arranging us to be in the same place all the time. She basically spent two evenings in my arms/lap at the last hangouts but when I drove her home after the latest she said "you can drop me off at the corner". I was planning on taking her to the door but that made me hesitate. No idea if she didnt want me to move to quickly or was trying to see if I had guts. Anyway I just dropped her off and didnt step out the car with her. Might've been a mistake but either way I really feel I'm gonna have to make a move soon or it'll fizzle out, but I've got analysis paralysis. How do I not screw this up?
>>
File: DKltVN4XkAE7dso.jpg (25 KB, 509x377)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
How can men stand living with a woman? I'd want to kill myself after the first week.
>>
>>25080803
Take chances. Be bold. Be brave. Be stupid. Relaxation and breathing exercises in advance of panic too.
>>
>>25081444
Hi
>>
File: Ck8sFYIWgAEzhrx.jpg (47 KB, 640x800)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I'm still hopelessly in love with and connected to you too, I miss you so much and I love you so much, please can we save each other? Please can you get your phone and text me? We can do this, together

You and me, forever
>>
I was someone's rebound and things have been awkward since we're in the same group of friends, and her former ex is in the same group too and is a good friend of mine.
>>
Man, I hope my bro is okay. People have been abandoning him because of his gf (who actually is kinda crazy), but I ain't gonna let no girl get between me and my best friend of 20+ years. He needs help and I'm not going to abandon him.
>>
>>
>>25080734
i don't know how to make people accept me for who i am and where i am now. i myself do not accept my shortcomings, and know that the people around me would benefit greatly from me just being different. but changes do not occur in one single day, it's easy to scorn a person and then not help them one bit, in a way that isn't degrading, or accusatory, or in which you're just virtue signaling and depicting yourself as the one who's above me.
who do i even bring value to, for who i am now AND who i will become?
i think that people do change, but they only change through love. WHEN will i receive the true love that will help me be who i really am?
this person i am right now is just the result of lack and scorn.
i am a seed who hasn't flowered because everyone has hated me for not being a flower yet, because everyone saw me solely for what i would bring, while the work of watering has just not been done.
and no i am not saying this to neglect the work there is to do on myself, i try hard every single day to improve in ways you cannot comprehend. I'm just saying that if people rely on that, without loving who i am NOW, what is the point? the propulsion for the work should be a kind of love i was not given, which is making me feel like the work is going nowhere.
>>
>>25085322
You okay?
>>
I'm so tired of getting the same advice that doesn't work.

Life feels completely hopeless.

All joy is self deception, all improvement is hollow and devoid of greater meaning.
>>
>>25085349
Enough money, enough friends, find love... Go! That's literally it.
>>
OH MY GOD
>>
>>25085361
Materialism and extroverted goals.

They're meaningless. You'll be dead in less than 100 years. Humanity will be dead in a cosmic minute. Nothing you do will ever matter. Nothing anyone ever does will ever matter.

Happiness is a chemical reaction. If that's my motivation I might as well shoot heroin.
>>
>>25085422
Finding love bro...
>>
I love someone who doesn't think about me at all. Haven't even spoken to her in over a year and I still think about her all the time. Never even fucking dated.
With my luck in romantic relationships, it almost feels expected.
>>
>>25085430
I do love people.

Knowing they are equally meaningless makes it worse.
>>
>>25085453
You cannot love if you dont believe in love
>>
Do you think I was prettier before or now?
>>
>>25085465
Are you fucking high right now?
>>
>>25085473
obviously if love is real it's necessarily the purpose and meaning of this life. So if you say you feel love and then say it's meaningless thats a contradiction
>>
I am unstoppable. I have unwavering confidence of myself. I am as hard as a diamond. I am tough, both in spirit and physically. I have true knowledge of myself. I leave no room for errors or mistakes. Everything I do is deliberate and calculated. I am a superb and supreme creature of creation. I am the master of my environment.
>>
>>25085119
No you cant
>>
>>25085524
well now I can now that I GIOYC
>>
>>25085514
Thanks affirmation anon.
>>
what the fuck did he mean by that????
>>
>>25085322
It'll never be 2012 again anon. You'll never have the same number day month year again.
>>
>>25085829
>>
>Actually decide to travel more and go to Florida
>Do a travel group
>Three people back out because of money even though we had a plan (one just got a new job which is understandable)
>Fuckbuddy said she didn't want to go anyway despite suggesting Florida
>Trip plans fall apart
I REALLY hate people.
>>
>>25085856
10th month of 2023 22th day anon you win.
>>
you’re genuinely terrible at your job. like zero fucks
>>
Feel like I'm not fully invested in my relationship anymore. She's great in a lot of ways but at the same time in so many others I feel like I'm settling.

I don't want to throw away something and someone that has been a positive for me but at the same time I think maybe I should chase the "spark" that someone I'm more compatible with might give me.
>>
I need to fuck the insanely busty and thick blonde milf history professor at my job. I have never laid eyes on someone who represents literally every feature I like in a woman before now. She is just that, but we’re both married.
>>
>>25080734
I just did something I am not proud of. Last year I met J, we had something on/off till ~october last year. Then she left me cause I kind of fucked up. I contacted her again, we had an affair as she had a new bf. Recently she broke off, contacted me again and we met a few times, but she said currently she feels like she wants to be alone/cannot open her heart blabla. She is rather passionless at the moment but we hang out cuddle, kiss a little bit. Today I made a sexual advance but she declined stating she didnt feel it at the moment. Later on I felt horny when we cuddled again so I started jacking off and eventually she was turned on a little too. throughout I asked her whether she was alright as she looked a bit weird and she said she felt it was kinda odd and I surprised her when i suddenly started jacking off despite her stating she was not in the mood. I admit I wanted at least partly test whether she really wasnt feeling it. I am not proud of my behavior, I am sorry. Maybe I overreact but I dunno, she had the chance to say "no I dont like it" when I slowly started but she did not (she said she didnt wanna kill the mood I think).
Nonetheless, that was not a nice move by me. I have a hard time dealing with sexual frustration I admit :/
>>
>>25085883
December 20th 2021.
>>
Oh. Here I was thinking that was for me
RIP me
>>
fuck you
I don’t love you I fucking hate you you pos
your looks don’t mean SHIT to me you shallow scumbag
>>
>>25082972
Yes. I'll get back to you
>>
I love you so much, text me soon, I'm so sorry
>>
I really am starting to think suicide is the only way out.
>>
>>25085991
That's the day of reckoning.
>>
We don't have as much time left as we think
So we must make the most of it

If there's someone you love, text them and let them know you do, kiddo
>>
FIrst date.
ever.

Barely got a hug in the end with a "maybe we'll see eachother again in the future"
and i didnt even feel i did that bad, the conversation was just chit chat, normal for first date i believe and we never got stale. She was laughing and seemed in a good mood. I didnt see her checking her phone at all.
>>
He called me a loser and not a faggot. What did I do to gain this respect? I'm a looser now. Fucking hell yes!
>>
>>25086643
This sounds "epic" as the kids say. You did well. Stop being a faggot before it's too late.
>>
>>25086671
yeah but the "i dont know, we'll see tomorrow"
ruined my mood big time and it dropped the date from a 6/7 to a 3/4
>>
I seem to be super cynical about everything. Even what to others is the slightest negativity or inconvenience makes me catastrophise.
>someone drives substantially slower than me in front of traffic
I scream and curse in my car
>have to spend more than the cheapest possible amount to get something
I scream and curse and hate myself
>get rejected by a girl
Suicidal contemplation and alcohol
>see a news story that cucks Western civilisation
It's all over stupid eurocucks we may as well all get bbced *ww2 revisionism utterances*
>see someone better off than me in some aspect, especially if they have a gf
Time to get a gun and kill myself worthless sack of shit

These are literally my thoughts. I spend a third of my day crying, a third lost in numbness and inner monologue, and a third drunkenly laughing at myself and screaming. I flit between anger and sadness.
I was diagnosed with aspergers, but I think something else is going on.
Any thoughts?
This has been going on since early childhood. I struggle to maintain friendships and have never had a relationship longer than a month, only one longer than a few days.

Sure, maybe i'm being a baby. But I see most other people have certain things i lack, and it produces intense anxiety and distress. I question my worth as a person.
>>
>>25081463
Idk mate
Breathing is a good place to start
>>
>>25086706
That's the motivation that I required.
>>
It's so exhausting going through these

I wish we'd just talk

I wish YOU'D just talk
>>
>>25081542
-_-
>>25082105
by doing it tomorrow too.
>>25082951
Wait, so people don't get these sorts of dreams usually? I'm a very light sleeper too but I get that sort of dream all the time
>>25083386
Synpathy for your loss, that sucks and your panic is justified.
>>25083402
I feel you
>>25083503
OK in a second and I'll get back to you
>>25084323
Where the fuck did you get a picture of me
Except my hair is black
>>25083666
Satan confirmed, that was a good coincidence
>>25085103
Social distancancing! Social distancing! >>25085148
Cute
>>25085177
She has trust issues obviously or is hiding something at her house. You're allg
>>25085211
Cute too
>>25085322
Still wondering if this is the same poster each time or if it's just a meme
>>25085413
Hi Janice
>>25085441
Shit dude, message her
>>25085473
That's a lot of weed
>>25086603
KIDDO IS MY WORD, FUCK YOU
>>
>>25086699
Feel ya dude.
Some people are just intense. Trust me, you're more interesting than most.
Nice numbers there though
>>25086729
<3 yay!!!!
>>25086787
And this is why people are shit and you should just get a dog.
>>
>>25083503
>>25086794
Holy fuck this is brilliant I've been laughing non stop while watching it
>>
I was fine until you sent that message. I was getting over you, I was doing better. Then you had to go and fuck with my head again. You knew what you were doing. You knew if you just messaged then didn’t respond again it would be torture for me. You’re a cold hearted Cunt and I hate you forever.
>>
>>25086787
sorry but i am a savage
>>
Ive been molested when i was 8
And ive been thinking about it every night since then
The man who did is still on the lose and molested several more kids he got some jail time but he bailed out
Sometimes we pass each other on the street and i just keep looking at ground so he wont see my face
>>
My gf was severely overweight and the fat was revolting, and maybe it's just an awkward stage in the transformation but now that she's losing weight I'm not sure if I find her attractive after all. She has pretty eyes/hair/skin tones but I'm neutral about her body
>>
File: tenor.gif (454 KB, 498x498)
454 KB
454 KB GIF
My gf's mouth is really dry and when I get a bj I'm unable to feel anything and I can't cum and eventually my dick goes down. On top of that her vagina is also really dry.
>>
>>25087299
Stupid coomer she’s dehydrated
>>
>>25087299
Yeah get that bitch on an IV wtf
>>
Guys, I'm worried I got my girlfriend pregnant. She'll do a test tomorrow. Wish us luck, guys!
>>
>>25080734
man, reality sucks, i just wish i could live happily and freely w the girl i love, but instead i need to take on all these trash responsibilities and go to trash college and entertain trash people. Can't have any time to myself these days, and what time i do have to myself i waste scrolling thru youtube or 4chan instead of studying or getting schoolwork done. How did i end up like this? Where did all my youthful passion and joy go? How do i lay off the blackpills bros? I can't stop living in the past, and its making it so hard to look towards the future, which is the last thing i need going into mf college. i get so hung up on nostalgia bc i miss so much ab my past, i just wish things would never change. I don't want to become an adult, or go to college, or get a job. I'd say i wanna stay inside playing games all day, but even that doesn't fulfill me anymore. I'm just unable to cope with these changes, which just leads to me stressing out even more and becoming more anxious, its an awful feedback loop that seems impossible to break, im scared it'll break me first. I'm just so exhausted. literally tired 24/7 it feels like. Sometimes i feel like there's only one way of getting out of the loop, but it seems so absurd and impossible as an option that i don't even bother considering it, which, i suppose, is a good thing. I blame most of it on weed though, its most probably the thing that made me like this, but even before it i feel like i was a pretty monotonous guy, but idk. i regret everything, and i dont know how to fix any of it from here. anyway, ill see myself and my retard complaining out now, ive got a bowl to smoke and minecraft to play
>>
I'm not religious, but at this point I am not sure.
I have these ultra-realistic dreams with things that my head would not naturally do. One of the dreams was me on a trip to Morocco with friends, the people spoke Arabic. When I looked up the words they said, it meant 'peace'. I do not know a word of Arabic yet my mind imagined it. Another dream was in a hospital, there was some sort of evil lady who created an artificial man using chemical drops for spare organs to use, to make the iris she put strange dotted liquids in the eye. But he then caught on and ran away. Then it cut to another dream, a guy I knew in a wheelchair designing this great big bridge using this large robot-like machine that flatten the rock. It had square patterns as well as traps and corners. It was so elaborate, everything feel real. The people felt real. I couldn't have came up with this on my own, it's not possible. There has to be a God somewhere.
>>
>>
>>
Bimbos are hotter than natural women
>>
>>25091002
Bump
I held my ex down by the neck and hit her
Tell me to die
>>
Wait that's a great op image
>>
>>25091226
Lol
>>
>>25091240
There's nothing funny.
>>
>>25080734
I cannot handle being around people i get so anxious i loose my breathe and cant speak but I’m good at looking calm externally so nobody ever approaches me i have a couple of people that try to talk to me but its just embarrassing for all of us it became very obvious not to long ago they only speak to me out of pity and i just cant take it anymore i want a friend but i cannot express myself in the slightest let alone in a coherent way i feel completely undeserving of any type of relationship since i cannot really offer anything a normal friend could my mom keeps nagging me to see my therapist again but i cannot see how therapy would help since i cant even bring myself to talk to family who I genuinely do trust why am i doomed to internalize everything until i die i never asked for this
>>
>>25091226
you again?
must be a bait lol
dude... you're alright..
please stop feeling like shit
>>25091240
agree
>>25091243
So here we have a wild incel
>>
>>25091244
ok
>>
>>25091243
There was. A humourus description of an interaction between a male and a female.
>>
>>25091257
It's not bait. I'm just fixated on it and want to die. I can't let myself forget what I did to lose her.
>>
>>25091244
Accept the loner life. Do things to pass time.
>>
>>25091268
What’s funny is this guy beats his gf and then comes here to ask for forgiveness lol “tell me to die”
>>
>>25091284
I don't want forgiveness.
>>
>>25087296
Forcefeed
>>
I tried to join my best friend's gang, but they hated me because they thought I was boring and stupid
To the guys, you seem so cool sometimes, but I don't understand why you like to make fun of me that much, I'm sorry if I'm not awesome or talented as my best friend, what must I do to meet your expectations?
I'll try harder to be one of you, I promise, it's not your fault you hate me
>>
>>25091277
I have ive been accepting it my whole life because its the only thing i can do a about because im a fucking coward but at a certain point you start to wonder what you’re passing time for im i just waiting to die?
>>
>>25091324
>you start to wonder what you’re passing time for
Relatable. I feel like an observer, not like a participant.
>>
>>25091221
Probably
>>
>>25091324
I've felt like this most of my life, but particularly intense since she left.
>>
>>25091221
No. Both are unattratcive.
>>
>>25091398
>she
Who
>>
>>25091412
My ex.
>>
>>25091415
Get new future ex.
>>
>>25091421
Can't, shouldn't:>>25091226
>>
File: 6543.png (507 KB, 600x629)
507 KB
507 KB PNG
I hope you never give up, either
Marry me
>>
>>25091431
You really shouldn’t
>>
>>25091434
Pill time
>>
>>25091437
Yeah, I know. I wish I'd gotten help before it was too late.
>>
>>25091448
You’re not the one who needs or even deserves help i dont know how badly you beat her but i grew up around domestic violence and if it was even a quarter as bad as what ive seen there is a very special place in hell for you my friend
>>
>>25091465
Crying emoji
>>
>>25091469
You when you’re burning in the lake of fire until the end of time
>>
>>25091475
Red angry emoji
>>
>>25091465
It was basically just the one incident. Mostly I was just an asshole who yelled and occasionally punched drywall.

>deserves help
I did before I fucked up and did this bad shit, maybe. Ironically, after she finally left me the fucking psychs finally diagnosed me with something treatable. As if the years of anger issues, suicide attempts, lost jobs and hospital stays leading up to it meant nothing.
>hell
I already live in hell, anon. Not only do I have to live with what I did, I have to do it without someone who made me feel like a human for once.
>>
>>25091475
Don't respond to larps >>25091469 >>25091485
>>
>>25091465
>i grew up around domestic violence
I am honestly shocked that parents get away with this shit. Kids could be just murdering their dads and moms and they would be justified in doing it.
>>
Been 3 weeks. Should I call her or not? Or reach out to her? I don't know if that's a wise decision.
>>
>>25091538
Sure go for it
>>
>>25091538
Nothing to lose, do it.
>>
>>25091541
>>25091554
What if I may be in some legal trouble?
>>
>>25091557
Why would you be in legal trouble?
>>
>>25091519
I'm fucking surprised I'm not hanging in jail.
>>
>>25091561
I'm the anon who jokingly choked his coworker from a couple of weeks ago.

I know I'm tempting fate with this post though.
>>
>>25091593
>jokingly
You are not in trouble because it was just a joke.
>>
I hate how indecisive I am. My sister is trying to get me to go on a vacation abroad over thanksgiving and I can't decide if I want to go or not. I can afford it and I have enough time off for it and it would probably be fun, however the other part of me just wants to stay at home and relax because I've been feeling so burnt out lately.
>>
it's over
>>
>>25091624
Yea I've known its been a long time coming
>>
>>25091610
Yeah totally not in trouble....haha
haha

;_;
>>
>>25091624
It ain't over until I kill myself. Hopefully people telling me I'll go to hell will help that process go faster.

Or maybe I have to suffer more first.
>>
>>25091624
What's over?
>>
Is there a female K here from Florida?
>>
>>25091696
Kayla?
>>
>>25091720
I had a crush on a Kayla once. Turned out to be a complete bitch. She was pretty hot though.
>>
I miss sperging together and being dorky autistics together, I hope we can again soon
>>
Lo que sera, sera...
>>
Dios mio....
>>
>>25091465
Idk if you're still reading, but I forgot to say I'm sorry for what you went through.

You are right. If there's a hell, people like me go there.
>>
excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall due to how dumb all of you fucks are
>>
>>25091635
I'm just going to sit over here with an incredibly straight face and a bowl of popcorn
>>
>>25091799
bastard
>>
>>25091833
No u dum
>>
>>25091833
A-a-are you referring to me?

>>25091853
I think ultimately, I'm just not going to do it. Not worth it. Though I really want to.
>>
>>25091833
that means it's working
>>
>>25091878
Mate get over yourself. At this point I'm sure you're a larper.
>>25091873
Dummerrr
>>25091878
Yes
>>
>>25091916
>Mate get over yourself. At this point I'm sure you're a larper.
What makes you think I'm a larper? Just curious.
>>
>>25091292
Honestly, I think you just need to forgive yourself, bro. Only way to move forward.
>>
>>25091944
Can't, shouldn't. There is no forward.
>>
File: 1570471124329.jpg (46 KB, 400x568)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
whats the point of life, surely it cant all be love, self improvement and children. There has to be a less gay and boring reason
>>
>>25091645
As long as you have time you can redeem yourself your not a good man but your path will be just fine given effort
>>
File: 1617002670009.jpg (31 KB, 604x604)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>25091624
>No, it has only just begun
>>
>>25091957
Yes, you can. I mean, there's no reason why you can't or shouldn't beyond some masochistic desire to feel like shit. Feeling bad isn't going to change what's happened. The only thing to do is to change yourself and be positive that you can make that change.

I mean, if you really think about it, just purely on a pragmatic approach, you do more good by just moving on, promising that you'll never do it again, and take genuine steps to ensure that it'll never happen again rather than just constantly talking about how you want to die. Don't feed people like >>25091465 just better yourself as a human being.
>>
>>25091977
There is no redemption

>>25092000
Theoretically I've already taken those steps. I got diagnosed, worked on the thought processes that lead to such anger and accepted that I'll never love anyone again.

But the cloud of guilt hangs heavy over my head, and I'm fucking lonely. It hurts to miss her so much. The only way out and to repay my debt is to die
>>
You're so jealous of Kat.
>>
I am unstoppable. I have unwavering confidence of myself. I am as hard as a diamond. I am tough, both in spirit and physically. I have true knowledge of myself. I leave no room for errors or mistakes. Everything I do is deliberate and calculated. I am a superb and supreme creature of creation. I am the master of my environment.
>>
Why would you say "I love you" the day before you dump me if you had lost feelings "a few days ago"?
>>
>>25091970
The point is that there is no point.

The only point about life is trying to be happy and enjoy all the time that you can and all of that.

But for most of people life is just a bunch of repetitive routines and trying to keep yourself distracted with television, internet, etc.

So, stupid shit.
>>
Should I cut my hair short? Maybe long hair is ugly?
>>
Next weekend I'm going to fuck someone else's wife.
>>
>>25092081
No its not dont
>>
>>25092009
I told you to burn in hell because if you’re just going to give up and die after doing something so horrible it is what you deserve you have time to truly atone for what you did but you must allow yourself to do so or you will stay where you are until it kills you and that is not what you deserve despite what you have done to earn it
>>
>>25092092

It goes all the way down my back but I've brainwashed myself to believe that I'll only be cute if I cut it off, help me
>>
>>25092094
There is no real way to atone. All I'm doing is living in misery.
>>
>>25092097
Just style it differently, buy yourself those flexible rolls to curl it or make it more wavy.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Hanging myself is the only thing that is left for me in this world.
>>
>>25092152
why when you could just not
>>
>>25092143
there there
>>
>>25092137

It's super wavy when I don't straighten it, actually, interesting
>>
I wonder if you think of me and miss me too

If I had died, would that have been better? Was I meant to?
>>
i envy people whose only real life problem is not getting laid, God why do you have to let people suffer?
>>
father my children
>>
>>25092166
>I wonder if you think of me and miss me too

No, she already has a new boyfriend and doesn't think about you at all. It's like if you never existed in her life.
>>
Met a girl at a house party and we got along super well, she was clearly into me. I have gf for 3 years, relationship has been dead for a year, maybe more but I’m just putting off ending it because she’s suicidal. I feel like I’ve been kicked in the head. New girl was asking me to dance, touching me, laughing at my shit jokes etc and I didn’t even ask for her number because ‘I have a gf and it’s wrong’ even though I won’t be with her in 2 weeks. I got blackout drunk, didn’t get any way to contact her and now I just feel like a massive cunt. I feel like even if I’m single I’ll never see her again anyway. Feels like life is kicking me for not breaking up with gf. Idfk lads this is a shit feel. I don’t know why I’m so hung up on it, I’m normally fine about shit like this when it’s happened before but it’s been on my mind for like 4/5 days now.

Even when I break up with gf I’d have to ask friends/family who know her to get her contacts which just feels pathetic and desperate or hope I bump into her again. Even then it’s been nearly a week now so it’s probably too late anyway to not seem like a creep or something. I don’t even know what’s wrong with me and why im thinking about a girl I spent maybe 5 hours talking to at most. Am I retarded anons? I don’t remember being like this with girls since I was like 16. Not even sure if it’s about the girl or just me actually feeling something when talking to someone if that makes sense. I feel nothing when im with current gf and I had more fun chatting shit and singing with this random girl than I’ve had with my own gf in what feels like the whole relationship. Needed to rant to somewhere and I’d rather not talk to my friends because I don’t think they’d get it.
>>
>>25092081
I used to have hair just past my shoulders and I buzzed it. Much prefer it now but it complemented my autism metalhead fashion. It’s also nice not having to spend an hour drying it every day and worrying about it looking greasy. I’d go ask some fags for advice on a board and see if they think you look like a neck beard or if it suits you, might help if you have any short hair pics to compare to so people get an idea. If I were you I’d shave it but it looked shit on me and I was too lazy to style it in any way so maybe it works for you.
>>
>>25092192
If getting laid is the biggest problem in your life, you have no problems.
>>
All guys that hate women are actually closeted gays. Every single time misogynists eventually get around to admitted they like male ass. Always be suspicious of guys who like anal as well.
>>
>>25080734
>avoid accepting gifts from a desperate man wanting a relationship
>he lives near me
>get caught flirting online and he tells everyone
I avoided the gifts what the fuck
>>
You're so jealous of Kat
>>
>>25092232
Fuck them both. Never tell anyone.
>>
>Don't believe in marriage because I think the government getting involved in people's relationships is retarded
>Every girl wants to be married
Should I just off myself?
>>
Imagine making 1000s of profiles and pretending to be different people, you're so fucking insane. You really are.
>>
>>25092404
Including family which is super weird.
>>
>>25092390
>Every girl wants to be married
Don't negotiate with terrorists. You are 100% right here.
>>
>>25092304
I dont even really care about getting laid i could wait for sex until marriage ive already waited 18 years i just want to meet somebody once
>>
This has probably been the worst week of my life in the past 2 years
>>
>>25092451
Explain yourself, sir.
>>
>>25092404
K if u actually believe I was doing that
>>
>>25092390
And you still think monogamy is natural?
>>
>>25092461
Don't get married
>>
>>25092468
It is. Birds are monogamous...you arent because you're a slut
>>
>>25092468
I'm 50/50 on that. I do believe cheating is a dick move, but at the same time, I believe humans aren't naturally monogamous creatures.
>>25092471
Understood.
>>
I genuinely hope he kills himself. There is no one else I hate more in this world. He's a freak of nature.
>>
>>25092468
>were related to chimpanzees, and although that was 7million years ago having one sexual partner isn’t natural despite the fact evolution didn’t consider animals developing medications, hive immunities to diseases and plagues, and overpopulation for multiple possibilities of partners

Off yourself retard woman
>>
I am either going to send the pictures to his family or the police. Maybe both.
>>
>>25092494
Who, me?
>>
>>25092506
The pedophile rapist
>>
>>25092503
Elaborate.
>>
Human denial should never be underestimated.
>>
>>25092528
Elaborate too. This is a GIOC thread
>>
>>25080734
sometimes all tasks just get overwhelming and I just stand back and wonder... why? why should I bother? why should I do this or be this way? I don't see the point. I never asked for any of this and yet I have to power through all of it. roping makes much more sense than having to go through with all of this for more than half a century more.
>>
>>25092535
I just noticed the typo huh
>>
>>25080734
I think therefore i coom
>>
i dunno man just so fucking cynical about women all of a sudden, we have this need for a life partner and yet the way to get one is to jump through hoops and pass their tests and shit, why can't it just be a man and a woman like each other, live happily ever after. no man, it's like, dating apps and shit. imagine being a woman on there and getting tons of attention from all kinds of guys but for a guy it's like, okay, you get some women liking you, but never the ones you want, but once you find the girl who's ideal she has so many guys chasing her it doesn't matter because she can just pick someone better than you. which is fucking shit.

i dont know how people do it, why everyone seems to be able to find their ideal match and settle down yet i have to just deal with bullshit man, i just have to wait for that "moment" where a girl decides she likes me enough to make it really obvious she wants me, in real life (not all the dating bullshit, its just bollocks) then i roll with it - like every other fucking time i've had a girlfriend. but i have to wait until that "lucky fucking moment" and even when i do get it, i'll probably still be unhappy and noticing flaws and just never feeling like i'm with the right girl.. even if she is great. fuck me man, why do i have to be me sometimes? why can't i just be a normal person into normal things, liking normal women... instead of a weird guy into weird things, and only being available for weird girls into weird things, who are few and far between - and will probably go for some other more successful "weird guy", so fucking shit.
>>
Women still hate me but it doesn't matter now. I'm finally gaining muscle. I can feel the drugs working. Fuck being natty, I'm going to become a disgusting super mutant freak
>>
of course I don't want to be friends. you're too cruel. do you know you're the reason why I'm okay with my future husband hitting me, cheating on me, betraying me, etc? you convinced me that I was so deeply unlovable and you made me unable to trust men or anyone at all. I don't want you in my life. go be happy with your girl somewhere else. do not be concerned if I have bruises.
>>
>>25092685
You gotta accept that women you desire may be out of your league, plus no one is perfect so the more you meet someone the more flaws you'll uncover, its like that sometimes.
>>
>>25092709
Honestly you deserve it since you're the one that chose him
>>
This has been in my head for the entire day and I've been wanting to say it only because i dont like keeping things inside of me, im a very open person, but i know this subject is very.... odd to bring to someone so im just gonna say it here since it's all anonymous. You dont have to reply i just wanna get it off my chest haha

Last night for the first time in my entire life i masturbated. I am in my mid 20s and Im not even religious, I just hate myself so much that I dont think i deserve to give myself sexual satisfaction but last night i dont know what happened and just ended up sticking an entire stylus pen up inside me. I went for a long while and tried to vary in speed and while it did feel good i just simply didn't quite get the big thing as to why people loved doing that so much. but once i felt tired of trying i ended up wanting more. Today i spent thinking about that experience bc again, it was my first time doing that after having abstained from touching myself for years and years. its not like its the first time something been in there but its the first time *i* was the one putting something in there and now i cant help but feel disgusted at myself while wanting more. again i promise im not a christian lil girl thats trying to keep herself clean, ive had guys touch me. its just after so much self hatred for 24 years it surely was a very VERY new experience... sorry if this was odd ill close the tab lol
>>
I'm so dramatic aw God it's embarrassing
>>
Okay i am here tell me something only we would know!
>>
>>25092773
Everything is welcome here. You haven’t asked for input but reading that I’d hope that you could think of ways to combat your self hatred. What good is it doing you?
>>
>>25092739
no. he pursued me for a long time, being a nice guy and treating me right. I saw no red flags, so I eventually caved in. then the relationship started and he was never the same nice guy. I was never looking for a relationship in the first place. I wish he had left me alone from the get go. now I'm so mentally broken I'm just willing to settle for anything. I don't know what went wrong with me but I can't picture receiving a love so pure and kind anymore. hence, I am more comfortable being a relationship where there is a catch. tell me you love me then punch me when you get mad. it's okay. cheat on me without breaking it off. it's okay. as long as the bills are always paid and there is enough time and money for escapism and leisure. it's okay. I've tried to date nice and stable guys but it's too traumatizing and it feels wrong
>>
>>25092813
>>25092857
You too.
>>
>>25092828
Why would you put that out there for the whole universe to see? I trusted you.
>>
>>25092888
It’s anonymous dear, and if you were really worried couldn’t you have denied it?
>>
>>25092915
It’s not that I am worried, it’s that you let it slip out, that was supposed to stay between us.
>>
I need to kill my feelings for her since she or I will leave
>>
>>25092949
Alright I apologize. It is gone. I wouldn’t tell anyone if there was a chance it would come back to you of course. I can’t help but think of you but I have tried not to reveal your business here.
>>
>>25080734
Jannies tongue my anus
>>
>>25092987
Thank you for your choices. You are admirable for doing what is considered the correct action. My fears can only hold me down.
>>
>>25080734
I hope she doesn't get sick of me
>>
i think there might be some girls that are interested in me but i'm too shy to do anything about it.
>>
I just want a cuddle buddy who will let me go down on her
>>
neo
>>
People shit on white liberals all the time, but they are like the only people who haven't conned me out of money. Some uber conservative tradwife type was stealing cash from me without me knowing about it, conservative boomers that I know want me to jump on their gay ass MLM scams and shit. Sure they are annoying but in my experience I haven't lost money to them and they seem to actually want to help me out by pointing out where I can pirate shit because piracy websites go down more.
Sure it's not very PC to compliment white libs, but they aren't all horrible people or anything.
>>
I am master of kek, creater of threads. I spend my free time creating controversy and gaslighting any opinion I can for the pure sake of doing it.
>>
>>25093112
It gets fun for a while but at some point your mojo will run out because you get increasingly disconnected from the user base of websites.
>>
>>25093074
That's very open minded anon. I do think that when either party goes the centralization path they tend to make massive mistakes, but I don't entirely disagree. I just want the red team to change a bit and learn from them more so than I want to rejoin democrats now.
>>
>>25093123
Yeah, I think that my rant there was just that people on the internet seem to get into a massive seething rant about liberals at all angles that you kind of forget that they are just over socialized dorks a lot of the time, and companies and shit listen to twitter way too fucking much.
I just think that poorer people in general are much less likely to try to scam you while downwardly middle class types are always trying to get some bullshit out from you. It's just that where I live most of the richer people are more conservative.
>>
>>25093017
>>25092987
She said she didn't like fireworks

Also you're both gay
>>
I wonder why she still looks at my instagram stories if she has no interest?
>>
Sheesh, I have been right not to. Won’t happen again. It’s an I can so I will kind of place.
>>
>>25093161
Do you like that? Do you enjoy going around and ruining other peoples lives like that?
Yes I take dicks up my ass but that doesn't mean you need to bring up my fears and use them against me like this
>>
I don't like her like that and yet I feel so damn protective and defensive when new dudes start talking to her.

Ugh
>>
No im the fucking fool.
>>
I just want to be happy again
>>
Sometimes I get urges to rape a little girl (not a child). I want a slave to abuse and hurt deeply, scar her psyche, traumatize her forever, ruin her life. But I also wanna protect her, guide her, and make her feel loved. A little masochist girl to own. I start to fantasize about all the fucked up things I’d do to her in detail and my heart starts racing, then after a while I realize I don’t wanna indulge in my weaknesses. If I had the opportunity I wouldn’t do it. It’s better to find a nice woman, start a family and be strong. But I want it so bad. But I know how to make things work
>>
>>25093336
Start a nice family with your little masochist (: <3
>>
>>25093336
>want to rape
>want to protect
Pick a lane already fag
>>
File: sophiscated_cat.jpg (29 KB, 600x441)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>24 hours a day
>8 hours spent sleeping
>8 hours spent working
>2 hours spent in transit
>2 hours spent on necessities; cooking, cleaning, showering, talking
>4 hours left for myself every weekday, or 240 minutes

Just 24 minutes spent on 4chan is 10% of my free time gone.
>>
everything feels terrible
i want to disappear
>>
>>25093073
Speak
>>
>>25093372
It's just a bad feeling.
Things are going okay even if they suck
People want you around
>>
I feel like physically I'm not her type at all, but she seems to like me. I guess I don't care what she looks like either. Would feel pretty shitty if she lost interest but I guess all I can do is live and not worry about it.
>>
>>25080734
I could literally just headbutt any woman who complains at work and displace her nose into her brain if i really wanted to.
for the most part I enjoy modern society but god damn if there isn't moments where I wished I lived in the 13th century just so I could swing a mace into someone's head to end a dispute and not go to jail for it.
>>
>>25093349
Can’t build a strong family with a weak woman
>>25093350
Semantics
>>
>>25093379
i don't know where to start
>>
Once I get a feel for being independent I don't care anymore
I just want to move on
>>
I’m sorry. Tunnel vision or something. Love you.
>>
C I hate you, fuck off and perish
>>
>>25093532
no one's stopping you, move on.
>>
>>25093516
We all have to start somewhere.
>>
i feel like getting new pics of my ex's tits so i'm gonna spend the next week or so catfishing her on discord

i'm like 95% sure this is going to work lmao she's so fucking stupid and loves getting any attention
>>
File: 13-1.jpg (83 KB, 600x860)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Life was much better when I was unconditionally nice, maybe I strayed too far from that
>>
C you make me sick you're an ugly shitty person
>>
I don't think it's that bad nor that weird that I have a cruch on my boyfriends brother.
What matters is that I won't act on it. I can fantasize all I want, just no acting on it. And of course I won't act on it. I love my boyfriend so much, he's the love of my life. I intend to be with him forever, and while that thought makes me happy I've also trusted that it was only a matter of time before I'd feel something for someone else. It's not my duty to never develop a crush, it happens, and it doesn't have to mean anything. It's up to me to keep it to myself and watch that the crush fades without me acting on it, and without me letting be confused that I still love my boyfriend. It's like a mental boner. Men can't control their boners, either. If you're a good boy you'll use that boner to fuck your partner. And me, what urge I get to stroke my boyfriends brothers back I just redirect towards my boyfriend instead. It's fine. And hey, his brother looks like him. They're alike in many ways. Hell, I find his dad half attractive too. Why wouldn't I be happy to marry into a family of men I find attractive? It's fine. I'm fine, we'll all be fine
>>
>>25092356
how did you know
>>
>>25092685
"why isn't the earth my personal heaven?"
because winning would not feel good
>>
i forgive my c because i love them
>>
>>25093683
theres not much that could get me to rope but my lover going after a sibling might do it
>>
>>25093731

I'm sure they love you too
>>
I used to think that attractive people being consistently bright and bubbly was fake, but I get it now. when you're treated so kindly your whole life and you're always surrounded by yes men why would you ever turn evil?
>>
I hate having been born in this pathetic generation of video games and the internet. I'm sure that If I had born before all of this shit, when people used to be outside, playing outside and not all day in front of a screen that I would have become a stronger person and more normal.

Think about it. We only have 1 life and we spend half of it looking at screens, on the internet, playing video games, watching television, movies or tv series. And now that we have been living like this all our lives we don't know another way to entertain us. I wish I had the balls to just buy a tent and go live near some beach becoming a hippie hobo and abandon this empty way of life forever but that is not possible because first I wouldn't have money, second it is illegal to camp in the beaches in my country and third I wouldn't last more than a few days alone, I would need to live with a group of people there to have company.
>>
>>25093733
I can't think of much that'd be worse than acting on the crush. Imagine the devastation. His relationship with his brother. What a cursed way it'd be to start another relationship. I can't begin to imagine how he'd hate me.
For what it's worth, entertaining the thought as anything but a fantasy is first of all comical to me. Surreal. Ridiculous. Of motherfucking course I won't act on it. There's so many reasons. It's very obvious to me it's just a crush. He has better hair and a better physique, and he's "new and interesting". That's IT. It's crush-fuel, but nothing to fucking act on. Also, I'm 25, he's 22. He's almost a kid to me. One night he told me about how he thought aliens must've helped build the pyramids and I thought he was ADORABLE in his innocence while I politely disagreed and discussed it with him. I... Yes it would be a weapon of mass destruction if I acted, but now that I won't it's mostly just amusing. Obviously it'll pass. It's just infatuation.
>>
>>25093804
I'm an attractive male. Probably a 8/10 from what I've been told my whole life by women. I've still been treated very poorly.
>>
>>25093731

tell us about your c, it might restore my faith
>>
>>25092857
.... i know this feeling?
please do not feed into the cycle. you can be happy, and it won't be the perfect movie scenario, but it doesn't have to be destructive and crazy either. there's something for you anon and i hope you get through it <3
>>
Past mistakes guide you to the future you desire.
>>
>>25093836
I guess we all hurt one way or another. personality plays a factor in how people treat you, too. though pretty privilege could help shield you from developing this intense bitterness towards humanity.
>>
Come home c
>>
pretty privilege isnt real because there are people who treat you horribly just for being pretty too
>>
I really miss you

tomorrow is a life changing day for my family and me too

let's make up
>>
File: doppio2.jpg (46 KB, 385x348)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
I really miss my ex, probably most of my relationships will never make me feel as I felt that time, Ive come to terms with the fact we will never be together again, still I do miss her and her crazy ass, now I am unable to make meaningful relationships due to mistrust.
>>
when you stop depending on a subtance to put you in the right place mentally what the fuck are you supposed to hold onto as a stable anchor to bring you where you wanna be? when you can't do that alone you're left to yourself and abandoned to all kinds of influences. and mostly feel like you acquired vision and even superpowers through the substance and as soon as you drop it you're turning blind again
>>
>>25093943
Well I'm not an incel most of the time but this leads to heart break.
>>
>>25093997
what is so special about tomorrow?
>>
Today was your last day with me and I’ll miss you very deeply. Having you wrapped around my finger was great. Take care of yourself.
>>
>>25094071
Sounds good
>>
>>25094008
It will happen again, but before you believe that, you must heal that heart anon.
>>
>>25094020

It's either going to be the most relieving news in the world or the most soul crushing

It's about cancer
>>
I hate all of you
>>
>>25094099
are you the one who said your mom got cancer? im so sorry
if you're my human, i'll make sure we speak asap
>>
>>25094012
Your determination and resolve knowing the difficulty of the path ahead. Commit to the agony of discipline and pleasure greater than any substance can provide awaits you.
>>
>>25094012
funny, I was going to post something like this about my antidepressants which aren't very effective today. one thing I've learned is that these substances are just tools, not means, to a good life. the rest is still entirely up to us. with or without these substances I'm sure you can will yourself towards your goals.
>>
>>25093997
Everything will work out fine, remember that. Take care.

When do we make out?
>>
i wanna be your lover and fulfill all your needs so bad
>>
I'm in so much pain
>>
>>25094155
Now we're talking. After this, it'll be your turn <3
>>
>>25094120

Yeah it's me, my mom got cancer and we find out tomorrow if it has spread despite the surgery and we're scared

Okay yes please let's talk tomorrow, I'd like that, I miss you, human
>>
I dislike lady gaga's music and fuck you to whoever brought me up, kys. You're really stupid and predictably insecure.
>>
>>25094193
Regardless of the outcome, you will cherish time with your mother more. Keep us updated.
>>
File: file.png (272 KB, 911x1080)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
Cheat sheet for my class. There's no point, just wanted to share this.
>>
>>25094201
you know what, Kat? you're just boring and gay as fuck.
>>
>>25094193
do you have any siblings??
>>
>>25094128
i think ingesting a substance is like teleporting to a place you don't even know the exact location of, and when time's up you don't know how to re-enter, because you have no bridge to it, no directions.
when the effect wears off it's actually not even completely assured you can remember how it felt unless you're directly experiencing it again.
so, if for example, to get to the realization of goal, i need to get to that clear place first- if that good place is the skipping stone to the actual goal, and i can't reach that place on my own first and foremost, it's impossible to do anything.
sometimes the "good place" is the place where the goals are BORN, even, because i feel inspired, because i feel like putting my energy into something.... so it's all so paradoxical when i think about doing things on my own.
i hope someone gets what i mean.....
>>
How active is this general usually?
>>
I simply don't give af anymore...kys, be president, bomb animal shelters...you'll do whatever you want to do regardless of what I feel about it. I'm not going to change you and I'm not going to care. You don't deserve my attention.
>>
>>25094226
We reached the bump limit anon, so active enough.
>>
>>25094203

Thank you, I will kind anon, we lost my dad a few years ago to cancer too which is horrible but it is the cards we were dealt. My mother is very strong through this.

>>25094216

It's just me
>>
>>25094210
I'm not boring, no one has ever said that about me before. You're projecting because you're simply ordinary and someone that people forget in a day. Fucking pathetic loser.
>>
>>25094206
That’s cool, digging the angsty notes
>>
>>25094233
we're all equals here though, miss psycho. get over yourself.
>>
Really wish I could just end it all without having any pain or putting any suffering onto the few people that would be affected by that

Damn you pain and bonds, if it weren’t for them I would’ve ended it all way sooner

I wish I was born “normal”
>>
>>25094260
No, you're a insecure jealous loser that rants about her when she isn't here. She doesn't even care about who you are.
>>
I love Kat.
>>
>>25094299
i don't actually. just reply to some of her dumbassery when she makes an appearance. and we all know you just took off your fagname to respond to me, lol.
>>
>>25094228
Does anything ever cause awkward pauses between posts?
>>
>>25094309
I don't have a fagname. Try and make friends and then you won't be so jealous, and bitter about other people getting attention when you don't. You were in the other thread bitching about her when she wasn't even here. Grow up.
>>
We all know Kat, we talk on discord.
>>
Kat has a cop fetish. :3
>>
I wish you all would act a bit better to each other.
>>
>>25094347
I wish in general there was more kindness in this world. But i guess it’s impossible lol
>>
>>25094319
you on some crack thinking i'd be jealous of her. sounds like you're her trying to come up with anything you can say to sound prominent. nice try, but no one gives a fuck how cool you think you are. very cringe
>>
>>25094354
It’s not impossible but it’s hard if any one of us lets up. That includes me.
>>
>>25094355
I don't think I'm kewl - you're cringe for being jealous of her. You constantly make threads and get upset when she posts. No one gives a fuck about u and it shows.
>>
I love Kat :3
>>
>>25094389
nigga i aint ever made a damn thread about your weirdass. put your namefag back on, Kat
>>
>>25094400
She is laughing at you on discord rn! :D

So jealous! What's wrong, does nobody wuv u? :x
>>
Gary was crushin on Kat too. He tried to hook up with her.
>>
>>25094410
gary also named Kat as the /adv/ or GIOYC Queen, something like that prob jealous of that! kek
>>
>>25092685
Idk why people keep giving you shit over this, dating as a man is fucking hard. Not even that, I'd say that the game is pretty much bullshit.

The whole bit about not being able to get the woman that you want, but only attracting women you think are only okay and still having to put up with so much bullshit is pretty much true too.
>>
>>25094407
wowwww i am just so jealous i'm not in that cringey discord and must be missing out on a lot bwahahahaha
>>
>>25094434
You aren't very bright, are you?
>>
>>25094434
the troon doth protest too much, methinks...how many times have you denied your jealously now? =D
>>
is there really a gioyc discord?
>>
>>25094437
>>25094446
you guys are so gay you mix trolling with me being jealous. retardz
>>
>>25094458
If I were you, I'd be jealous of Kat too! You're extremely unconvincing with your denial.

>>25094450
Yes, several.
>>
>>25094477
>Yes, several.
Can I join one?
>>
>>25094484
not ours - you could be that jealous cunt and try and doxx Kat
>>
>>25094493
I don't even know who Kat is.
>>
>>25094499
drop your throwaway then
>>
I wonder if mook knows mookology...hmm....

>>25094499
Me
>>
>>25094395
<3

>>25094339
More like an Agent Cooper or James Gordon one.
>>
I know why you're upset. Did you really think I would let your crime slide?
>>
>>25094450
Can I come too
>>
>>25094550
I'll post one Kat isn't on -

https://discord.com/invite/jXXAc6qy
>>
>>25094548
what crime?
>>
File: 1633742365029.jpg (50 KB, 960x874)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>25094347
don't we all?
>>
>>25094685
someone has a hate on for Kat and she is just minding her own business, laughing at us on /pol/

>>>/pol/343285912
>>
>>25094756
literally no one is hating
you retards just don't know how to handle jabs, clearly
>>
>>25094767
you're jealous of Kat and you hate her because no one likes you, you're easy to see through

leave her alone, she didn't do anything to you bully
>>
If I did I never meant to hurt you. Just as I don’t think you tried to hurt me. I had a dream of a future with you in it, but every morning it seems I still wake up.
>>
>>25094790
i don't know her to be jealous enough of her, get that through your retarded brain. no one is jealous of anyone on a fucking anonymous basket weaver form. you can stop being overly sensitive to me calling your little bitch friend boring because she didn't like Gaga. you guys all need to keep your cringe love story inside of discord, holy fuck. literally no one knows about or cares about you on here. i don't come here for validation unlike you weirdos. go outside or something.
>>
>>25094828
Kat lives rent free in your head, you're always bringing her up and hating on her, holy fuck, this isn't a form, you're in the wrong place. Again, you sound jealous about our flirting and love story. Why not find someone to talk to instead of being so obviously bitter and jealous?
>>
>>25094756
i thought we were just speaking in general
we all could be nicer to each other, but the human condition gets in the way
>>
should i stay up late tonight or wake up early tomorrow
>>
i cant wait to groom my bf into gfd except the grooming is sweet and not gross
>>
>>25094861
Are you nice to people that bully you? That's the wrong thing to do.
>>
>>25094828
you actually contradicted yourself

>you can stop being overly sensitive to me calling your little bitch friend boring
> literally no one knows about or cares about you on here

You don't seem to understand what a friend is. Also, Kat isn't boring, you and your hatred are boring. Kat is great.
>>
New Thread
>>25094994
>>25094994
>>25094994

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.