[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Do-S_Mouth.png (137 KB, 250x265)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
I have a fetish of being pegged and dominated but my gf of 4 years want to take no part in it. Ive tried to persuade her but she refuses. Should I dump her over it?
>>
It doesn't seem like something worth throwing away a relationship over. Find a middle ground. Maybe she won't do everything you fantasize about, but surely you two could spice up your sex lives a bit. If she refuses to do even that, then you might have a problem, because a healthy relationship should have room for such discussions.
>>
Yes dump her so she can get with someone who isnt a fucking retard and can fuck her like she deserves
>>
>>24924443
relationship is about compromises, give and takes
let her know just how much this means to you, and if that doesn't work, drop an ultimatum and simultaneously start looking for a new partner
>>
if you dump her... can I have her?
I'll take care of her and not roll back her mileage when I trade her in lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.