[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dfghdfg.jpg (5 KB, 259x194)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
I can't remember the last time that i actually cried since i became an adult, I don't consider myself especially "tough" or anything, because even when i used to be a violent person in the past because i never knew how to handle my feelings, at the end of the day I'm a MASSIVE COWARD, i mean yeah, I'm not afraid to get into a fist fight but I'm a supreme coward with anything else, I'm so afraid to take my yearly medic tests because I'm afraid to get cancer or aids that last time i had to drink a whole bottle of tequila to corroborate that i was healthy just like the previous year.

Anyway, I'm going through a lot of shit and i want to cry and let my feelings go but I CANT, i just can't express my feelings like that anymore, not since i became an adult

>sad music
makes me sleep
>sad movies
make feel sad and kill my mood but don't make me cry only depress me even further
>remembering past experiences
that only makes me angry

HOW DO I FUCKING CRY TO LET GO MY STRESS AND FRUSTRATIONS? I just fucking cant
>>
>>24924340
Same shit here anon. My eyes only tear up when I listen to some very artful music that reminds me of my childhood, link rel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzrD4-cNGw
But that's not crying. I'm unable to cry or even scream.
>>
>>24924352
music only makes me sleep anon, and when i think about sad experiences it only angers me, ive alwatys been a violent manchild and an abusive jerk, but i want to learn to express my feelings in other ways, but i cant, i cant cry anymore, adulthood sucks,
>>
>>24924361
The last time I cried was when I was 13 and my dad was drilling holes in the wall in my room to mount a shelf that I told him I didn't want there lmao. Not even once since then. Having emotions is shit when you have no outlet.
>>
>>24924340
take some shrooms
>>
I find it helps when I just force my eyes open to force tears to come. It usually jump starts the actual crying or at least it feels somewhat cathartic. Lemme know if that help as anon
>>
>>24924432
that only irritated my eyes anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.