[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I keep my childhood creativity and spirit and not become a boring and jaded adult?
>>
As long as you keep a good sense of humour you won’t be boring. Don’t become the one with the dad jokes.
>>
>>24923971
when you have pure love in your heart like a child and world seams playful to you that creativity works fine.

But when you start serve anything else, then life godliness, friendships, peoples needs... Devil is not creative at all , so go with God and every word you say any deed you do will shines pure intention to make life more wonderful. If your intention is truth good and beautiful creativity will comes to you.
>>
>>24923971
>How do I keep my childhood creativity and spirit and not become a boring and jaded adult?
Seriously, just always be looking for analogies and anthropomorphize EVERYTHING. For example
Getting gas? "The Car is Thirsty, have a drink"
Going into the attic to pull out the fan you only use in summer... the hell you are... you're Indiana Jones getting the ancient sun relic (because the fan kinda looks like a sun. see the analogy?)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.