[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I help my boyfriend find God? I have recently come back to Christ and I want my love to feel it too. It’s all thanks to a good person who explained things to me in a way I can understand. I hope that maybe someone at my Bible group can reach him. In the meantime, tell me ANYTHING that I could do to get him interested in fulfillment. I want marriage and a baby and I would love for him to love God first. Please help anons
>>
>>24923791
Don’t force him to if he doesn’t want to. Seriously, this is the kind of thing that could break up a relationship
>>
>>24923824
I’m not. I promise. I don’t want this relationship to end so I certainly won’t strain it. I hope to God he at least marries me. Tell me, what would a woman have to do for you to marry her?
>>
>>24923791
Hahaha, you're going to breakup. Men can only put up with a certain level of nuts and you sound batshit.

'Please tell me how I can manipulate my boyfriend and change him into something he is not by believing some childish nonsense because I'm too weak emotionally and intellectually to just live my life'

Save him the pain and breakup with him now as he will eventually leave you as you become more and more hysterical.
>>
>>24923854
Brother, don’t you feel an emptiness? No matter how much you achieve or draw to yourself, no matter how many pleasures, they’re always fleeting and ultimately unsatisfying. doesn’t the very confines of the universe compell you to want to know more? There’s always more. We can’t comprehend the creation if existence itself. This being that we call “God” managed to divide it’s consciousness to exist simultaneously as it’s godly self and as a man on earth. It interacted with us on our own plain just to communicate what ‘being good’ means. Let His words in, anon.
>>
And what did this good person explain to you that made you understand?
>>
>>24923867
Bait, no one is this retarded.
>>
clearly bait thread
>>
>>24923878
God isn’t inflicting the horrible suffering we see everyday. Know that. He’s not doing that. That’s the one major thing she said that reached me.
>>
>>24923791
My boyfriend is Christian, and I was not when we got together.
What he did was just being a good Christian and a good person, without ever asking me to do anything, and eventually I just joined him reading the Bible and going to Church.
>>
>>24923791
A man's doorway to God lies in his girlfriend's pussy.
>>
>>24924699
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>24923791
Are you both Jewish? If not, there's no point anyway.
>>
>>24924046
That seems kind of like a meaningless platitude honestly. Seems to me there are two kinds of evil/suffering in the world, one caused by human choice and the other by nature; God may not directly cause either, but he allows both through free will and a chaotic world.
Not trying to put down your faith or the person who brought you to it with that advice, but I'm not sure it will be persuasive to your boyfriend. >>24924065 is probably the best advice ITT, just lead by example.
>>
>>24925517
Based. At least someone here has actually read the bibble
>>
>>24923849
Tell me that she wants to marry me and be my wife and have my children.
>>
>>24923854
Lol shut up faggot you are the brainwashed globohomo pet go praise nihlism masturbating to fauchi like a loser
>>
>>24925546
Faggots like you really would sacrifice free will for safetiness. Literally this is i why i hate my brother and everything that represents the left, literally the ideology of the wicked and the weak.
>>
>>24926843
I never said free will is a bad thing. On the contrary I think it's so immensely good that it makes up for any/all evil people choose to do with it. I'm just saying if you believe in God he did make that choice and create such a world knowing it would allow for evil to exist, and there's no point in shying away from that reality.
>>
>>24923849
First lets talk

If you want him to join church just because you want social cloud or whatever thats selfish, if you want to see if he aligns with your values i am sure he probably does. A man will always have faith in something it would be interesting for you to tell us whats his ideology, what does his values and ideas lie.
>>
>>24924699
Also this you could try to tell him just acompany me one time, of course if you do it more than just 1 trial then fuck you.
>>
>>24926875
Yeah sorry i suppose i get so emotional when i see this topic brought to life like i used to admire my brother but honestly he is a quitter and his ideology is the left so i used to be a leftie but then watching him, his weakness and other faggotry that lefties have i couldn't handle the ideology anymore.
>>
>>24923854
>>
>>24923791
Believing things based on emotions rather than reasons ("ways you can understaand") means you will never truly be on the same page with other people unless they're leading you on.
I'm not saying your belief is right or wrong or anything about what's best for your boyfriend, I'm talking about personal psychological policy.
>>24923854
M'gentlesir, how are you this fine and enlightened night?
>>
>>24923791
You won't. There is a reason who sane people don't date outside of their faith, because you can't just create it in someone who doesn't have it.

You absolutely need to come to terms with the fact that it's not on you to keep the relationship together. The point of dating is to find a life partner without having to commit to the first person you evaluate; a fundamental difference of values is a huge problem for any relationship, and it's something which will strain a marriage no matter what. It's reckless to stick to your bf out of a hope that he'll change--because if he doesn't, that's guaranteed to have an impact on not just your relationship, but your children's development.

Also don't fornicate. Hopefully you haven't started, but at minimum you should at least insist on raising your kids to do better the first time around. If your bf doesn't change (and he almost certainly won't), this could mean having to find someone else who already shares your values.

>>24924699
>convince him to become Christian by disregarding Christian teaching
That might be stereotypically Christian nowadays, but this is still retarded.
>>
>>24923791
Tell him most politicians are pedophiles and watch conspiracy of silence with him. Once he knows satanic pedophiles exist he will know Satan, and through his scorn of Satan come to learn of Christ.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.