[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629949826421.png (1.77 MB, 1560x844)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
I'm so fucking bored, Anons, and I don't know what to do to make My life more exciting.

>live in Canada
>still live with parents
>dropped out of school because I refuse to put up with corona restrictions
>corona restrictions still well in place and government is saying I'm basically fucked if I don't get jabbed
>only solace is in meaningless entertainment and anime
>all these characters leading much more interesting lives in much more interesting worlds
>know I'll probably never get to experience anything half as exciting as that

What the fuck do I do? I can't help but feel like I've been bored for the last 6 months. I play D&D with My friends every week and it's fun but it just doesn't do it for Me. Even some of the greentexts I've seen and heard sound like lives more exciting than mine, though their situations are rather shit. Do I move out and go homeless and see where the crazies and drug addicts can get Me? Do I turn to a life of crime to chase the adrenaline high I so desperately crave trying to flee from the police and taking what I want? What the fuck can I do? I can't even drive yet so I have to walk everywhere My friends or parents won't take Me. I don't have the money to just move to somewhere better, My boss is a woman, and things definitely aren't going to get any better anytime soon.

I just wanna live a life like an anime character. I'd probably kms if I didn't fear finding out that there was a horrible afterlife waiting for Me.
>>
>>24923758
>dropped out of school because I refuse to put up with corona restrictions
now you sit in your basement all the time, thanks for following covid safety guidelines and restrictions :^)
>>
>>24923827
I have a job, Anon.

But other than that, yeah, I do spend most of My time in My house. I don't want to follow the restrictions but everything is so fucking boring that it feels like there's nothing worth actually doing.

So here I am. Laying in My bed at 6 AM hoping someone on this majestic site might be able to bring Me some peace of mind in one way or another.
>>
>>24923758
>>dropped out of school because I refuse to put up with corona restrictions
I have found your problem OP, I'm afraid you're what's known as retarded. Looking through your file it seems terminal.

Imagine giving up your future for being made to wear a mask, hahahahaha.
>>
>>24923758
>I'm so fucking bored
>live in Canada

You just answered your own question. (oh, and get the damn shot.)
>>
>>24923758
Break restrictions. Go out and smoke some weed in the park (or wherever young people used to congregate in the beforetime) past curfew, I bet you'll find others there. Approach them, share some weed, make new friends. Perhaps get into vandalizing, I hear that's exciting. Start running and learning to box is helpful for anyone roaming the streets. Have fun, you've got nothing to live for

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.