[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631696973428.jpg (13 KB, 400x436)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
The same way most boys like bolbs, submissive and cute girls, what are the things that most girls are more likely to be attracted to? Physically and mentally
>>
>>24923731
Anyone but you
>>
Behaviors that remind them of their father or paternal figure from their formative years.
Physically? Well chicks seem to schlick for Timothy Chamerlet or whatever his name is nowadays. Which is great news for me.
>>
>>24923731
More than anything else, confidence. Good (but not excessive) grooming is also helpful, as is looking reasonably fit and healthy (but not ripped/jacked). But confidence is by far the most important.
>>
Being funny
>>
>>24923761
Confidence is always too excessive, in my case
>>
>>24923731
In my experience girls go crazy for the following traits:

- Sub 6'', the shorter the better;
- Balding or at least receding hairline;
- Poor personal hygiene, they love those pheromones;
- Crippling insecurity;
- Social awkwardness so that everything is always slightly creepy and odd;
- Overweight, this one is very important;
- Uneducated with extreme unsubstantiated views, misogyny is best but 8/10s and below will settle for racism;
- Lots of anger and bottle up rage ready to blow up at any point over nothing, this can be easily faked though by blaming everything on the Jews or trans people;
- No desire to grow or develop in life;
- A shitty job and poor career prospects.

Nail the above, and I swear, you will be swimming in women desperate to have sex with you.
>>
>>24923736
>Which is great news for me.
Manlet faggot, but you're kinda right ngl
>>
>>24923948
Make the most of what god gave you
>>
>>24923950
I'm 6'0 but a fat piece of shit, I'm working on it, and thankfully I already have someone
>>
>>24923900
Gents. Look at that list.
That list is pussy power. It's what they're gonna demand from you in return for access to their pussy.
Are you gonna be pussywhipped for the rest of your life? A literal slave to your balls and anything she demands?
Or are you gonna be free, and live your own life to your own terms?
Your choice.
>>
>>24923969
Legit happy for you anon, but also hope that if you want to get /fit/ and provided you're doing for the right reasons every success in the world.
>>
>>24923989
Thank you, my friend. I wish you all. The best as well <3
>>
File: WholesomeThumbsUp.gif (1.48 MB, 350x263)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>24923996
>>
>>24923731
strong, capable, keeps calm under pressure, shows emotions but doesn't let them rule him. ( the sexy emotions being anger and frustration when they drive him to succeed.) intelligent, wantonly lustful towards her.

that's what they find attractive
>>
>>24923900
>- Sub 6'', the shorter the better;
5'10 (50/50 chance I might grow a few more inches because most males on my mom's side of the family continue growing in their 20's)
>- Balding or at least receding hairline;
I grow hair extremely quickly
>- Poor personal hygiene, they love those pheromones;
I don't use any cologne, just deodorant, is that enough?
>- Crippling insecurity;
I must have some if I'm on here
>- Social awkwardness so that everything is always slightly creepy and odd;
It's gotten better
>- Overweight, this one is very important;
Like 10-15 pounds overweight, but I've made a big change in diet and exercise routine, so it'll eventually go down.
>- Uneducated with extreme unsubstantiated views, misogyny is best but 8/10s and below will settle for racism;
I'm working on de brainleting myself
>Lots of anger and bottle up rage ready to blow up at any point over nothing, this can be easily faked though by blaming everything on the Jews or trans people;
Not anymore
>- No desire to grow or develop in life;
Near fanatic
>- A shitty job and poor career prospects.
I have health issues but my father's a millionaire, so I'm not sure.

>Nail the above, and I swear, you will be swimming in women desperate to have sex with you.
I just want to get married to my equivalent.

How are my chances?
>>
>>24925310
Very much a mixed bag but I think you have some good attributes you can leverage. If I may be so bold, I think you should demonstrate your superior hair growing ability by growing as much body hair as possible, never, and I mean never, cut any hair anywhere. Women are always cold and you can use the excess to keep a potential wife warm.

Secondly we need to get rid of any potential inheritance as everyone knows women hate money and like to keep things interesting by living insecure lives. Now here I see an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, it won't be easy but you should develop a significant gambling habit. Women love betting on sports and this is a great way to demonstrate macho behaviour by losing your entire inheritance preemptively (women love forward planning too).
Now the bad news is that you seem to have developed a sense of humour. You need to get rid of that ASAP as it will do you no favours, it will only serve to confuse your future wife and that will make her associate you with an angry emotion.

I hope this general advice helps but if you or any others have any specifics you would like my advice on, feel free to ask.

God speed Anon.
>>
>>24923761
Can you define what confidence means? I feel like that words gets thrown around a lot but doesn't really mean anything anymore.
>>
>>24925553
Confidence, the ability or state in which the protagonist can pretend to not be retarded.
>>
>>24925553
Knowing what you want [to do]; doing it (within reason)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.