[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wain.jpg (757 KB, 2600x1700)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
GIOYC Get it off your chest
>>
>>24923028
Of course they made a movie about him... starring...guess who? I remember posting these pics on Why We Protest maybe 6 or 7 years ago
>>
I don't know how to open up to my family about my problems and worries about the future.
I know they'll be understanding and nice about it, but for some reason I'm terrified they'll end up thinking less of me.
>>
Trinity
>>
ever feel like you got the bad ending
>>
>>24923177
Right.

>>24923233
Yeah sorry about that but it's not my fault.
>>
I wish that it didn't take everything falling apart in order for me to truly comprehend what was going wrong, but since I can't go back in time, I now wish that you would be willing to extend your hand and offer me a chance to rebuild all that we have created now that I understand what led to this breakdown. I know that you may no longer want to work with me after I caused this destruction... But I promise you that I will give it my all and do everything I can to reconstruct what we accomplished together. Only this time, we will surpass ourselves with its grandeur and beauty, strengthened by the lessons learned from failure and heartbreak. Our teamwork meant everything to me and I'm so deeply sorry to have brought it all down. Please allow me a chance to try again—I don't want the fruit of our efforts to be but an intangible memory of the past.
>>24923028
based OP pic
>>
>>24923167
in the end not talking about it will stunt your growth even more and you run the risk of that struggle manifesting to the point that it'll be apparent and you won't have to say anything anyways. There's no shame in insicurities, there's a lot of pain in not talking about it. If you have that security that they will understand then it means that they've mostly showed you that they are the type of people to be understanding and have empathy rather than pity for you.

And even if they did think less of you, you shouldn't. Enjoy that newfound freedom and grow.
>>
File: 1298472.jpg (725 KB, 1440x2960)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
>>24923028
>planned on dying by 30
>not dead, body is just destroyed
>but I traveled all of earth with a beautiful woman
>played songs in the streets
>lived in the mountains
>same taste in everything
>then she left me
>same with all 4 relationships I've been in
>8 years of my life being a stepping stone
>ate shrooms and working on myself, but you body is trashed
>don't do painkillers or anything
>my foot is falling off
>teeth are falling out
>all sorts of addictions
>girls constantly hit on me
>too tired to care or respond
Just numb.
>>
>>24923167
Last time I confided in my family, they called my doctor about a joke I made and didn't even tell me. It was also a joke from a book I was reading. Some people are just dumb. Even family. I understand.
>>
They will never let me live in peace. It's all around me everywhere, I can't escape it.
>>
>>24923259
Thank you for the answer.
I'll talk to them when I next see them.
>>
>>24923298
Then leave. What's stopping you?

Their money?
>>
>>
>>24923028

alternate ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxC63NK3Hso
>>
>>24923304
Think of it like the matrix.
>>
>>24923316
U r woke
>>
>>24923272
Damn man sounds harsh, just work on yourself man, not responding sounds like the right thing to do, you need to first build a strong foundation alone in your body, mind and spirit or else these faults in your life will continue to bleed into your relationships.

I'd say, get clean through nutrition, counseling w/e, deal with your health, build disciplinary habits in your day to day and ground yourself in your path to growth by taking the time to reflect on the things you accomplish on the daily, however small it may seem and build yourself on that. It's never too late.
>>
>>24923318
No, I am the red pill.
>>
>>24923316
Start eating pills?
>>
>>24923326
Appreciate the response, man. I know before I know it 10 years will have passed. I know everything you said is the right thing to do.... I guess I'm addicted to being awake at 3am and destroying my body and if anyone asks, I'm "Writing a book."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JXQ4xScSlQ&list=PLC9D202486EE12DDA&index=7
>>
They'll never leave me alone.
>>
>>24923177
hello
>>
It's what the US is built on. It's the secret in Edward Savage portrait, "The Washington Family"
>>
You are unaware of weight of what you are asking. The devastation and pain that came as a result of us make your words tremendously agonizing to respond to. Once again, promises. How long did I believe and wait for them? You wouldn't do the same because you didn't do the same. You speak of teamwork when I poured my heart and soul into you for so, so long, only to have it mean absolutely nothing. How can I even begin to believe any words coming from you? The description of being 'alone' in a relationship does not so it justice. You neglected and rejected any form of intimacy I attempted to share with you. All my encouragement, companionship, and making you laugh and smile, exchanged for torment and despair. I am not without my own faults either, but communication is the one thing I tried my best to do while you withheld affection and words. If anything between us is going to be mended, I'll need much more time to begin trusting anyone again.
>>
You did exactly as they trained you.
>>
What did you ever do for me?
>>
You can't understand what it's like to be psychic unless you are also that way. The pieces come together and fall apart. Sometimes you freak people out by saying things you have no idea about (but they're sure you do). All good art is prophetic and I'm not sure the artist even knows.
>>
i miss you
>>
https://youtu.be/YDV15TFL9Sg
>>
It's like I'm in one of those old stories.
>>
File: 1518764311889.jpg (18 KB, 575x512)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>don't take rejection personally
how can you NOT take rejection personally? rejection is literally "you are unwanted" and/or "you are not good enough", be it from potential acquaintances, potential mates, potential employers, or whoever else
do people actually believe this shit or is it just another one of those society-wide lies that gets programmed into everyone just so people don't start roping and committing mass murder in droves?
>>
>>24923427
maybe instead of bitching about it you should get better
>>
>>24923427
It really only ever gets to you if you have unhealthy attachments to the people that reject you. If you're the shit in your own eyes and you give value to that perspective then you can NOT take it personally.

Yes, rejection means all that but that's more on their taste in people than your worth as a human being. correlating this wrong IS the society-wide lie.
>>
File: 1628712552467.png (19 KB, 533x497)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>24923431
>normie-tier response that doesn't actually answer the question
good show old chap
>>
>>24923335
Doing that will get you hooked on other things. We're all hooked on something we just need to manage what things and drown out the wrong things even if we don't want to, initially. In no case is this easy, in every case its necessary.
>>
>>24923369
Basically me rn, but it’s just her I can still definitely trust people.
>>
>>24923451
>incel-tier question whose asker from which doesn't wish to evoke any rational answers
got to feel good about making excuses somehow eh
>>
>>24923335
Is there anything else you enjoy that doesn't harm you?
Maybe you could try really writing a book you might enjoy it
>>
File: 1591059415716.jpg (39 KB, 499x624)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>24923462
>hwahwhehafhaf INCELS
hi foid, sorry you feel called out
go shave your pussy or something
>>
How about we stop the violence...

he called for the rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys&list=TLPQMTUwOTIwMjHUEZf1wLe7ew&index=3
>>
>>24923473
>nooo only I can use my heckin buzzworderinos!
is this what it's like in the mind of a fragile, lonely man in 2021?
>>
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.
>>
>>24923389
prove it
>>
I need time but it's always running out
>>
File: 1618982288299.png (336 KB, 900x623)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>24923487
spergs don't get lonely, we get even
go back to farming cats
>>
>>24923511
Time for what
>>
>>24923514
the only thing you know about getting even is when you're trying for rolls on 4chan, tubby
post another frog to make yourself feel better, we both know you lack the self restrain anyway :>
>>
File: 1619232692613.jpg (59 KB, 1024x674)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I have to keep going with the girl I dated for the first time yesterday. Her personality is just too good. Maybe if we get to know each other better I'll start feeling more attracted.
>>
File: 1593006758627.png (334 KB, 500x500)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>>24923522
>foid feels called out by question on latvian shoe repair forum, takes it out on friendly neighborhood frogposter
roll
>>
If we ever get the chance again we’ll have a talk. This isn’t the place for it. If it sounds like I’m upset I’m definitely not. It’s just what’s right and I’ve accepted it.
>>
>>24923533
I told you to get better and your instinct has been to seethe ever since, it's like a incel defense mechanism against improvement
>>
File: 1618835645780.png (328 KB, 561x561)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>24923538
1) "get better" doesn't actually mean anything, it's just something people who do a lot of rejecting say to absolve their conscience of guilt/responsibility
2) I'm having fun posting frogs
>>
>>24923547
taking rejection personally doesn't accomplish anything, it just makes you complacent and stagnant. and whining about it on an image board certainly doesn't make you anything other than a bitch. ergo, if you get better, you have something to actually work towards to and do with your time instead of sitting on your ass being depressed and whiny about rejections that you could be spending real time putting in work to avoid.
oh, but then you would have to actually do stuff! damn
>>
File: 1616413949312.png (163 KB, 598x574)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>24923554
>>24923427
>it doesn't matter if it's true, thinking that won't accomplish anything!
>literally confirming my OP while going full turbotwitternormie
>>
i wish she didnt block me. then it wouldve meant she considered giving me a chance. it was just two of her own emotes nothing nasty or anything. but i can understand why she would do that. im just some delusional simp.
>>
>>24923563
why wouldn't you take it personally retard? either do something about it or keep getting rejected. do you whiny titbags know how to do anything? am I to believe that you can even wipe your own ass?
>muh heckin normalfags duhhh dey are so dumb and dont kno nuffin
yeah, look where that has gotten you lmfao. meanwhile stupid normies could figure it out and get the job, get the girl, get everything you wanted and you... are posting frogs and whining on 4chan. right. GL with that lmfao
>>
People here are always fighting.. :(
I wish there was peace. Make love, not war!
>>
File: 1621692545199.png (57 KB, 584x469)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>24923574
>normie spergs out after making my point for me
I'm not interested in normie lectures from female low-level job recruiters on a turkish hamster hunting board about "productive thinking" or whatever, I'm only interested in the truth and the underlying reasons for things
But please continue to seethe while accusing me of seething, I have a lot of frogs
>>
i want to date a small girl, i would make her happier then shes ever been
>>
>>24923582
if your "point" was that losers will never get anything when they sit on 4chan all day blaming women and MUH NORMIES for their problems, then sure.
>>
File: 1591023749487.png (206 KB, 757x361)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>24923593
good thing that was not my point
>>
>>24923598
guess you never had one then, oh well
>>
>>24923520
To become a good man
>>
File: 1619011466657.jpg (84 KB, 1069x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>24923600
I had one, and you already confirmed it for me upthread
Go to sleep foid, or stay here and continue to bitch if it will ease your conscience
>>
>>24923608
you had shit, the only thing you said was some whiny tangent about it not mattering if it's true, and that stems from the fact you can't cope that it IS true you are unwanted and not good enough. that's why all you incel types are averse to any kind of self improvement or change. the question itself was flawed because you're already in bitch mode and making excuses for yourself because you think you shouldn't have to change. you're a coward. keep it up though, this frogposting gig will get you the big bucks and dream gf you always wanted!
>>
This roastie's got some fight ngl
>>
Got to the job interview stage, lads and lasses. Wish me luck, it's the first in my 25 years of life.

Never knew I could feel grateful and pathetic at the same time.
>>
I want someone to cuddle me. I wish touch wasn't my love language. I always want to be touched and have physical affection. I hate hedonism and hook up culture, but also can't find anyone that I'd want to start real meaningful relationship with. So I just end up making out with random girls from bars or tinder when I travel for work, give them an excuse why I don't want to have sex once we get back to my hotel room, they eventually give me head after I play with their clit. I do this out of utility so I can cuddle them. I'd take cuddling for 3hrs over 1hr of really good sex. I just want to cuddle and hold someone, even if it's mild escapism, I think it's better than being alone for a night.
>>
>>24923028
i need some plants. im thinking cactus.
>>
>>24923427
It's lies, King. All lies. Keep your head up.

There's no softening the blow of rejection or unrequited love. Just a lonely walk forward as you dig the hooks of your memories of her out of your broken heart.
>>
>>24923233
Yeah except the credits didn't stop ...
>>
>>24923243
Why should they be the one offering the olive branch when you’re the one that fucked up? You can admit your faults to yourself all day long, but you won’t fix anything without taking some responsibility and taking matters into your own hands to fix this. If you know you were in the wrong, it is only up to you to fix your mistakes.
>>
File: 1615462481390.gif (470 KB, 500x375)
470 KB
470 KB GIF
It's hard to be friends with someone who has abandoned you once already. I'm always on guard now. Part of me believes him, that he'll never do it again, that he had good reasons, that he's sorry. But the other part of me is just waiting for the other shoe to drop again, and for him to be gone while I'm here alone with no answer for it.
>>
File: 1588141404451.png (206 KB, 500x500)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>24923616
>more foid coperambling
it's okay roastie, nobody's blaming you for sending those rejection emails
>>
>>24923664
it's not hard to reject somebody with nothing to offer. for me, or for anyone. the concept of leverage is hard to grasp for someone who never plans on growing up though, I get it
>>
Hey, I love you and I miss you.
>>
I can never make my desire to follow you go away.
>>
File: .png (2.84 MB, 971x1500)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>
File: 1627380696162.png (95 KB, 595x447)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>24923677
which is why you've now sent 11 increasingly butthurt replies to the frogposter explaining why rejection is all their fault and not yours, when that wasn't even the point of their original contribution
who spends all day on 4chan again?
>>
you ask for loyalty before you give me a chance. it doesnt work that way. give me a chance first to prove my loyalty.
>>
i think most people look exactly how they are. my intuition is usually 80% right about a preson. i can even tell if someone is kinda racist by just looking at them. i have no clue how others perceive me though but i am a mentally ill degen
>>
>>24923699
you're the one who made it about accountability, and from there on there is no one who can be accountable besides the chickenshit that doesn't want to get up and move. ofc you didn't like that and have had nothing to say ever since :>
>who spends all day on 4chan again?
the one without a job, home, or any responsibilities, and I'm sure you can figure out which one you are of the two of us
>>
Americans say they have freedom of speech but cannot openly criticize leftist positions or they will be fired from their jobs and publicly shunned. Even criticizing leftist politicians is a no-go unless it's the president.
>>
File: 1619010923924.png (236 KB, 507x512)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>24923717
>the roastie thinks I'm unemployed, homeless, and have no obligations
I really don't want to say the p-word because it's usually a cheap copout, but...
>>
My life was a lot better before there was a woman in it. Nothing is wrong with her, it's the opposite. But things are just so much more confusing now. It's like every problem I had got worse. I need to get used to this.
>>
>>24923723
Wtf is the p word
>>
File: 1566169362837.jpg (104 KB, 720x576)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>24923737
PINGAS
>>
>>24923028
OY VEY.
>job probably ends in a few weeks. getting confirmation today
>today I plan to confess my feelings to a girl I've been seeing/talking to
>asked another girl out (obviously will let her go if above becomes exclusive), haven't opened her message yet
>sister just left the house to go travelling for 3 months
>recently got back in contact with an old best friend
>tutoring this guy for the first time in over a year later
>over the next few days I need to make some important decisions about hobby groups I'm in. it's complicated because the girl I just asked out is in one of them.

My old life is crumbling apart. I'm anxious but not as bad as I thought I'd be. It feels liberating. But I'm gonna wait until after I tutor that guy to find out the results of these things.
AAAAAHHHHH fuck stagnation worship chaos let's goooooo
>>
File: 0102_-_O8gfyn4.png (361 KB, 500x438)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
I'm incredibly fucking bored.

I live in Canada and the government is demanding we all get jabbed otherwise we're never getting out of this. I try to go to protests when I can but I can't drive yet so I need My parents and friends to do it for Me. Nothing is the way it used to be. Everything is shit now because of the corona restrictions, I even fucking dropped out of highschool because of it.

Over the quarantine I've gotten really into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. I love the show and think it's beautifully written and animated and so on, I couldn't praise it enough. But at the same time, seeing the exciting lives these other characters near and beyond My age get to experience and live through makes Me envious and sad.

Things were better before the plague came around, but now I can't stand the monotony of having to stay home and trying to resist the government's bullshit. I just wish I could live a life even half as exciting as that of an anime protagonist, but it's basically guaranteed to never happen.

Gonna make a thread about it too, since that's what this board is for, but I have to read the rules first just to be safe.
>>
just because he's your boss doesn't mean he doesn't want to bone you. also doesn't help when he asks "who's got you all nice and happy" and you smile back at him ear to ear. how did you expect me to react? if you have any empathy at all, your guess should be correct.
>>
>>24923749
is the boss objectively attractive
>>
>>24923750
she probably thinks so. objectively, he's extremely successful in his field and at very young age.
>>
Last month I met a girl at college, we had a few drinks together but I didn't think we hit it off. Well, a couple days ago she friended me out of the blue and invited me to go have dinner. I'm dumb enough that I didn't realize I got a new message when I looked at the app, so I missed the invitation. Sent a reply earlier today saying we should go another time at least, and I'm waiting on a reply.

Feels dumb but I like her for some reason. I keep wondering why she decided to message me randomly after not saying anything for weeks. Honestly I was really upset when she didn't say anything for a while, like I was rejected. But I guess I'm not rejected. I know she's single, but it's really hard to imagine she would like me back at all, and this is just an invitation to hang out as friends I guess.

Still being around as friends is better than nothing I guess.
>>
>>24923427
Blame the party who rejected you for having shit taste instead of accepting their opinion as truth.

It is their problem for rejecting you, not your problem for getting rejected.
>>
I just want to be loved and wanted like everyone else.
>>
really? i've never even had sex with any of them. cheating is now chatting with girls? wait if i'm cheating on you, that means we're together? like officially? wait, we've never even been on a date? you never even spoke to me once? ohhh i'm supposed to assume you like me? i deeply apologize for not being able to read your mind.
>>
File: 20210901_201252.jpg (199 KB, 728x563)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>24923782
>like everyone else.
If I were an asshole genie, I'd give you exactly that, and show you a world of infinite pain.

That's what everyone else feels. Constant pain and loneliness. Look at the pill industry. It's poppin. Kek!
>>
it'll all work out
>>
>>24923802
>loved and wanted like everyone else.
>infinite pain
Ok edgelord.
>>
File: sketch-1625029410776.png (866 KB, 1080x1680)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>24923805
Not for most of you, it won't. Me? Yes. My life is in God's hands so it always works out. But I've been here long enough to know most everyone here is arrogant enough to make promises, think they're in control, worship false idols/money, etc. Telling these people it's going to "Work out" is a lie.

I am in pain, but I have comfort. When my pain has passed, my cup will be filled again with pleasing things. This is all because I incline my heart to the true God. The degenerate scum on this board have nothing but the slow and constant destruction of their own minds to look forward to.

I look at the difference between 2007 and 2021 and I am amazed. You can forget your delusions of everything working out. I have never seen a sicker people than this wicked generation.
>>
>>24923844
kk
>>
I wish I could be a really attractive woman or have the money to be one. I wish I could just go into salons anytime I wanted and get my hair done so it would look sleek all the time, and that I had more curves and that I was taller. Most of the time I don't care about it but I always feel envious when I see women who are beautifully made up and wear beautiful clothes, I wish I could live that easily.
>>
>>24923873
you're fine
>>
>>24923873
post tits, femanon
>>
>>24923873
Show us.
>>
It's gas not petrol
>>
>>24923028
I bet she thinks I'm a total fucking loser. She's worked with me for a while now, and we seem good friends but I bet her private thoughts tell a different story.
>>
>>24923272
Damn man sounds like entirely your own retarded fault.
>>
>>24923913
what is the point of thinking like this
>>
You realise how stupid and insubstantial the internet is after you step away from social media and forums. I feel a bit happier not having clickbait shoved down my throat wherever I go. Things that are overrated can be appreciated on their own merits without bias when there isn't a new 2 hour video essay every week about how a game, anime, or capeshit is the perfect philosophical masterpiece, or a yearly reminder that some RPG is having its umpteenth anniversary. I don't need to know about an argument between two talking heads on Twitter - thinking a statement from some moron on the internet defines reality as a whole is like taking the drunk ramblings of a hobo as fact. Some political person you didn't like made a sweeping statement? Chris-Chan raped his ma again? Whoopy doo. I could make an outrageous statement right now, I'm just some wanker on the internet. I plan to stop following video games going into the new generation, I've got a big enough backlog as is and I'm not about to waste money needlessly. I'll never have to go on /v/ again. It's good just doing things I want to do instead of exhaustively following metas and the hottest news of things you're allowed to like and things you're allowed to hate. Fuck that noise, I'll be playing Tackmania in peace after work. I've seen people complaining about how they buy a game on launch for like £60, don't enjoy it and get depressed. I bought 6 old games physically the other month for around £90 after a year or two of wanting them, have zero interest now, and feel liberated. It's like that space in my head has been freed, and I've realised so many products have so much overlap that there's no point in buying every single one. Imagine being someone who plays "Soulslikes" and hates them all besides the FromSoftware ones, and not putting two and two together. Grow up a little, all things should be forgotten in time.
>>
>>24923886
>>24923893
>>24923894
I haven't got any, thats why I want some
>>
>>24923931
you are fine as you are
>>
>>24923931
show your face, ass, and/or feet then
>>
>>24923427
Stop being obsessed with yourself, maybe. Other people don't exist to serve your desires, they have their own lives and goals, cope retard.
>>
I sometimes feel like I settled too early with my current gf, who loves me to death but never really felt as the woman of my dreams. There are too many factors that are off putting. She was pretty good body-wise when I met her but now she gotten fat as well. Nobody ever compliments me on her being catch while I'm arguably the best guy she ever had and all her friends are jealous of her. As far as relationships itself, I only have had one before her and where I was emotionally and physically abused on the regular (she had undiagnosed BPD) and was held hostage for half a decade through suicide and police threats. My confidence was at the absolute bottom when I got dumped after I finally stood up for myself. I just went for whatever woman would show me the tiniest bit of affection.

I feel like a complete piece of shit for talking so badly about my current gf considering she did help me a lot rebuilding my self esteem. But now I keep thinking, would I have been with her if I wasn't at the absolute bottom of my life. If I break up now I feel like a completely ungrateful piece of shit. I feel horrible for stringing her along with this shit.
>>
>>24923782
I just want to be loved and wanted by a small girl
>>
>>24923946
That's fucked up man. I'm also afraid of settling early but not in a situation that bad
>>
I’m talking to a girl who physically ticks all the boxes that I look for, but she’s numbing herself with meds to fight her anxiety. At the same time, I fucking hate her for no reason and want to play with her feelings until she cries and wishes she never met me.
>>
>>24924008
What the fuck is wrong with men.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
File: getfucked.png (9 KB, 219x230)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>24924008
>I fucking hate her for no reason and want to play with her feelings until she cries and wishes she never met me.
There's a reason. It's because she's a woman. Cheat on her, she deserves it.

>>24924015
kys tranny
>>
>>24924017
Yikes what a bitter loser
>>
will i throw all of what i was born with just with you?
yes, i would. i fucking would
i already worship you as a god
2 and a half years is such a long time
i can't wait to feel the crevices and knots of your fingers against mine
>>
>>24923028
I gotta apply for masters shit soon and I am petrified. I don't know shit about shit.

There are so mny things going on in my life and I just can't seem to focus properly on even one
>>
>>24924064
>just with you
lmao
**just to be with you
imagine being so blinded by ecstasy that you start making typos all over the place
thats the effect you have h-haha
>>
File: 67272642456.jpg (545 KB, 1125x772)
545 KB
545 KB JPG
I am my greatest enemy. The real thing holding me back is me, all my other "problems" in life are nothing to myself and my fears.
>>
File: 1631708378034.jpg (244 KB, 570x969)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
ever since we broke up i can't do anything but drink. i've been drunk every night. why do you still try to care? you made it obvious that i can't care about your self-destructive behavior. you don't care about yourself enough to change. why should i?
>>
I FCUKING WANT LOVE AND ATTENTION FROM A WOMEN SO FUCKING BAD
>>
That wasn't a test, my anon.
But it ended up being one and you failed miserably.
I know you read every word I said and it hurt you. I don't care. I've been through this for too long.
You couldn't stay away for even a day after you walked out.
Never is forever, and my feelings are always right. I never want to talk to you again and I have a feeling that will happen. It's not worth it.

I can't wait to see how badly your new relationship will fail. And believe me, I will move very nicely on with my life.

You had a chance. Don't blame me for your failure
>>
>>24924199
Good for you.
>>
It felt really good to sleep in.
>>
do you know what I am without my antidepressants? without my meds? do you know what my default mode is? it's waiting for someone to hit me, to punch me, to slap me, to drag me across the floor for absolutely nothing because that's what I grew up to learn what love is. it's crying all the time for reasons beyond me. it's pushing anyone who cares about me and getting more and more aggressive the more they share that they care about me because that doesn't feel right, no, what feels right is you leaving me alone in a room or a closet and only coming back to tell me that me being born was a mistake and everything I do is wrong. so please, please give me my antidepressants. you have already erased my progress in therapy. please just give me this once. I am so sad and I have no friends to share how difficult everything is and I have and I've had to bear everything alone so please...
>>
I'm slowly committing to this budding relationship with this girl. She's nice and all but I'm scared boys. I'm trying to start enjoying life finally but she seems pretty vanilla and like she might not be down with some crazier shit. Feels weird, I don't know what to do. She's just an introvert type, kinda artistic, lives with her mom, and I'm really really hoping she has a secret freaky side
>>
Welp, finally got the call and they got a bed for me. I'm going to de-tox for a week, or more if it permits. PRoud of myself.
>>
>>24924388
Proud of you
>>
>>24923946
I'm in this situation. I feel bad because my boyfriend got bald over time and I'm not attracted to him anymore. I was at my lowest when I met him and I feel like I settled.
>>
>>24924388
Good job, good luck. <3
>>
Finished medicine, about to start my internship.
And yet I'm so fucking lost. lol.

The last two years of my life were the most mentally draining and stressful years of my life.
Covid and all that home isolation, exam pressure, a shitty political situation in Poland and even my girlfriend left me.

I completely lost the drive to practice medicine, the only thing that makes me happy are meeting friends and weightlifting. I've never been so burned out and tired before.
>>
>>24924504
You got this king.
>>
File: gorny-altai.jpg (82 KB, 1156x650)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
It's been years since I've felt anything even remotely resembling genuine connection with a human being. I don't even dream of finding a girlfriend. I just want someone
But the second I start talking to people, I feel disgust. Either I hate them, or they hate me, sometimes both. I only have negative or at best neutral interactions with people, but never any positive ones...
This sort of thing is genetic, I know, so I should probably just accept my position. I will be completely alone, and over time, my mind will decay from this loneliness. I'm actually very afraid of that, but what can I do... I don't know
>>
>>24924420
I just dont know what to do. Im tired of having to take everything for granted. I might be able to handle it if she lost weight but every time I bring it forward she starts getting sad and nothing happens.
>>
>>24924563
Try asking her if she wants to work out with you, keeping track of what she eats, dancing? Even walking
>>
so this is what its like to stress about bills? interesting
>>
>>24924657
rent free
>>
>>24924657
>>
>>24924589
She moved back to her parents after finishing college. Im an avid weightlifter and she doesnt like it too much. I want to work out with her in the weekends but she never feels up for it anymore even though she was very athletic a few years ago. Makes me think I got the short end of the stick.
>>
I have a bad habit of reading the stories of Channers and Redditors who were dealt with a bad hand in the romance game. It's all incelfuel for a shut-in eighteen year old like myself.
>>
>>24923508
how could i do that? if i talk to you again i'm sure you'll sound the same amount of uninterested as before /-:
>>
>>24924064
<3 neoooo? uwu
>>
>>24924883
This is an advice board, intended for asking for and sharing advice. It's not supposed to be funny. Take your meds schizo
>>
>>24924870
take your meds im not a whore
>>
>>24924943
Just stop.
>>
>>24923708

Just the opposite
>>
>friend is prescribed ritalin
>ask her if I can try it
>she gives me 2 pills cause I usually take double or 1.5 the dosage cause I’m a big guy
>tells me to take it when I have to do something
>have a project at work that I’ve been slacking off
>take 1 pill
>no effect
>start working
>realize I didn’t stop working until i get a call from my friends asking why I’m late
>realize I didn’t stop working for 5 hours straight
>try again the next day
>same effect no high or any feeling of the drug

I’m fucking 30, I have always joked about being ADHD. I’m freaking out, I have never focused or ever been consistent in anything if I’m not in right mood.

I am gonna visit her doctor and get myself a prescription, at the same time, i wish I had this in college and high-school and my internship.
>>
>>24923482
He was murdered because he stood for peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3VcCAlUgE
>>
>>24923028
Been depressed for 7 years now, I just got off bud and it's hitting me like a truck. I feel so fucking alone in this world, not in the sense that I'm lonely, but in the sense that I can't tell anyone what's getting me down cause they'd never look at me the same. I guess I'm gonna go to therapy, but all that could even solve is how I feel about my problems. The problem itself was literally never in my control, never solvable. I have this fucking pain in my heart most hours of the day, like it's trying to rip itself out of my body. I just want to forget about all this shit. Fuck.
>>
File: tiv4drd8z1561.jpg (44 KB, 827x824)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Just skipped school because I forgot my backpack for the second time in two weeks. I'm 29.

I hate myself.
>>
I literally know no women. College is full of dudes, job is full of dudes, friends are all dudes. Tinder is full of girls that I don't like and elsewhere you cant even interact with them, parties are full of people I dont like.

I dont even like the girls people say they are pretty, to me they are average or ugly, I know the kind of girls I find attractive, more or less, they just don't fucking exist wherever I go or they already have a boyfriend.
>>
>apply for jobs everywhere in town I want to move into
>have to have a job "proof" to get a house
>employers refuse interviews or ask me to be local because I live out of town
>apply for all houses I can afford
>the houses I called/emailed about either don't answer for weeks, some months even, or there is no phone number provided so I can't even call to arrange a viewing
>the interviews I can get I have to refuse because they think I made an "error" giving my current address, or I just can't find a place I can afford or they don't reply to me for some reason
I do everything I can to get a job and move out but its been literally beyond my control and its just not happening. Then everyone around me tells me I'm not trying hard enough, or they dismiss my efforts and pressure me to magically find something right now and refer to someone they know "see, they managed to get a job and move out, you must be doing something wrong". I just want one fucking thing in my life to go right, one fucking thing, but no, if someone can do exactly the same as me, they will succeed and I won't, ever, then it makes me look like a clueless idiot, and everyone acts like they know better. Fuck off, I'm doing all I can but this shit just isn't working. Where the fuck is my luck when I need it? its like shit never works out for me, its fucking irritating and this is why I hate having people around or talking to people about anything, they just expect life to work the same way it does for them and somehow give you what it gives them. Just leave me the fuck alone and for fucks sakes, this better start moving forward soon because I'm sick of getting ignored.
>>
>>24925017
Do your coursework at least
>>
definitely feel stuck on that second rung of old Maslow’s funky pyramid
>>
File: 1564009669456.jpg (40 KB, 419x333)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I buy something expensive it breaks or comes broken

>Buy brand new car
>It has issues in less than a month of having it
>Buy new TV
>It breaks after 3 months
>Buy gaming computer
>It breaks 2 weeks in

I take very very good care of my stuff, my house is spotless and I keep everything very clean, I've just had crazy bad luck with expensive things, and I don't know why, I'm scared to buy/upgrade anything because this shit just keeps happening

What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought only to have it break?
>>
File: 1631032830257.jpg (60 KB, 540x540)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>24924854
he is utsukushii man
>>
>>24925101
We have spoken so far as if this hierarchy were a fixed order, but actually it is not nearly so rigid as we may have implied. It is true that most of the people with whom we have worked have seemed to have these basic needs in about the order that has been indicated. However, there have been a number of exceptions.

—Maslow, 'Motivation and Personality' (1970), p. 51
>>
I'm not dealing well after quitting weed, it just fucked me up and I'm constantly anxious now, I'm gradually becoming more and more depressed as well which I'm afraid of because this time it feels like real depression and not that "teenager's idea of depression" kind of depression, this puts me in a dark place and I feel terrible. I am a failure and I can't get out of this mess, people I know are messaging me now but they're only making things worse. I told them I'm having issues with anxiety now and all they do is put pressure on me, make me do shit I'm not ready for and make it seem like I'm a failure if I don't do some things or if I don't already have some things done. They messaged now, and I told them, I'm not in a good place to talk right now, I'll reply when I feel better. They said the typical "ok but I'm here if you need me" but I just need space and for people to fuck off for awhile, not make things worse. Then 2 days later I get a text "hi how are you", like, I get it, you're curious what is happening, but I know you're not gonna help and I told you I'll reach out myself. Right now I don't want to talk to anybody, and if I lose friends over it because I withdraw socially, then so be it but I don't want people right now. I tried talking, I tried socializing but it just made things 100x worse with their pressuring and not handling the situation well, and I'm tired of hearing that shit is going well for others because it reminds me how behind I am and I know that if I talk to them, thats all I'll hear, how behind I am and how much they're pressuring me even if they know whats bothering me, so no, I won't message, I know it'll only make things worse and I don't want to be the talk of the town, "oh anon is depressed, did you hear?" because even if indirectly I said whats wrong, I already get messages from other people wanting to talk to me all of a sudden. I know this is the depression and anxiety making me so withdrawn, but I can't deal with people right now
>>
>>24925196
True actually. Just looked at it and I was even missing some other things. Kind of had some others. Meh
>>
>>24925205
Try making a spa, it helps people with cigarette addiction
>>
>>24923655
Because I can't initiate contact with this person and need them to start the conversation in order for me to be able to say my apology
>>
>>24925228
You're going to have to accept that you had your chance (or likely multiple chances) to do the correct thing but you missed it. This is just a part of life.
>>
>>24925226
I don't think it'll help. I've been dealing with this for over a year now. Weed either was some miracle drug that held me together all this time I smoked, or it was the cause of all of it when I suddenly decided to quit, either way, its been so long that everything should be ok by now but it isn't and I tried everything, from exercise and diets, to vitamins, supplements and even antidepressants. I don't know how to fix this
>>
>>24925228
Why can't you initiate conversation?
Unless theyve blocked you, it sounds like you're being a pussy. Stop making excuses to get out of doing the right thing. The other person would probably appreciate it if you took action to fix things.
>>
contact me neo

and not telepathically (-:
>>
>>24925258
You got addicted to weed, have you tried talking to a doctor about it? Medicinal Marijuana?
>>
I closed my heart completely because I was tired of getting hurt. I like it closed and I will never open it again. It's not that I don't have compassion but I've set strong boundaries and it is not possible to reach my heart to wound it again.
>>
>>24925273
There is no neo, stupid. Men are useless.
>>
>>24925279
Weed is illegal where I live, one of the reasons I decided to quit.
I did talk to my doctor, he just keeps giving me antidepressants and asks me to come back every month but I don't think thats gonna do anything. I tried 2 different types now, maybe for about 3 months now and not much of a difference, I feel somewhat worse if anything, I told him that but he told me to just increase the dose so I'll see in another month
>>
the grave had mysteriously extended itself by the time I arrived to its present gigantic proportions.
>>
>>24925289
there is one, the one. i mostly agree with you yet i somewhat don't. cheers.
>>
"But think you that 'our mother' was so tall? If the stupidity is international, let the tomb stand".
>>
File: 1374467570147.png (1.25 MB, 1024x1156)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
I workout nearly every day, have a high paying job, and developed good charisma just so that I'll be well liked. Ever since I started putting out this fake image it's taught me how little your "friends" actually care about you. Most people are only interested in having you entertain them and as soon as you open up in the slightest to them they dismiss you as crazy or think they're above you for admitting your own personal faults. I've done nothing but entertain what they want to talk about while they have expressed zero interest in what I had to say then after a while they realize I'm being reserved and have the nerve to ask me why I don't open up. I don't think I should hate people for what they like or sharing their own personal struggles and I don't think I should harshly judge someone for doing what they want in life. All I'm asking for is a little understanding that we may not want the same things in life and that we shouldn't hate each other for it but people are too selfish for that.
>>
>>24925301
That is a horribly confusing explanation
>>
I'll keep it short and sweet but you'll realize what this is someday

It's okay, your family can blame me all they want, for your issues and the flaws that have surpassed the time we've known one another

You deserve to be happy, but it makes me so sad that they are so obsessively protective of you that I get blamed but they know nothing, they know not a drop of the truth, they don't know any of the things that I do, that you've shown me. To them you're a golden boy.

I'm tired of being a burden. You won't miss me if I do this
>>
Nothing is ever good enough for you or them
>>
>>24925337
it isn't meant for you to understand. it is meant for him and our future.
>>
>>24925301
There is no one. Not a male one. All men do is make women work and steal the credit. All men are like that, they even want to steal the female identity. Never trust a man, they will let you down every time. That's a guarantee. They're weak, selfish and a slave to their dicks.
>>
>>24925387
Oh fuck off, men are selfish idiots
.>>24925374
This proves it.
>>
File: 1618459670591.jpg (253 KB, 1047x1350)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
I have no idea how to get my life back on track.
About 4 years ago, I had just about everything I needed. My own place to stay, a nice vehicle, made decent money. But, I had a mental breakdown and lost everything. Now, I live with my parents and have not worked an actual job in four years. I've done nothing but side jobs, hustles, etc ever since that happened. I've just about been living the NEET life ever since.
It's gonna have to come to end soon, the guilt is killing me. I feel guilty for do nothing. On the flip-side, I'm about to get some money from a settlement. Nothing that'll change my life forever but I'm planning to invest it but knowing my fucked up self I'm gonna just use to continue living the NEET life.
I'm just scared and don't know what to do
>>
If there is one thing true of 4chan/nel is it proves to the world how useless, mentally weak and insanely stupid males are.
>>
essentially i can never speak to you again. i will send some stuff but thats it. i try to leave hints on boards so maybe you'd see it. its the only way i can communicate. its cowardly but nothing else is possible
>>
>>24925413
>its cowardly
Get lost coward. No one wants your dumb hints from a weak idiot.
>>
>>24925413
wym never? if i reached out would you die or something?
>>
>>24923369
My dear anon. This person got to me after you. They use and destroy every person they touch. Trust me it escalates. The neglect turns to rape and abuse if you stick around long enough.You having them out of your life is an amazing gift. They will never change, as sociopaths can not. Do not wait for them to change. They can pretend for a short time, but always revert back to their darkness. Just see them as they are, a dog, an animal, a slave to external validation and ego. You my friend, are safe now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGK7hJGjJQI
>>
>>24925390
>>24925395
gahhhhh idc about your feel towards men lady take your meds
>>
>>24925426
I don't need meds, I'm not mentally weak like you are. kys
>>
File: 117ooh2rwpl71.png (226 KB, 1442x303)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
This is what I care about
>my next meal
>getting drunk
>getting high
>drinking pop
>watching anime
>shitposting on imageboards
>playing video games
It's bad. I have been making myself throw up a lot after meals and binge drinking a lot too. I am high every waking moment. The relationship with my family has suffered. I have basically stalled my job search just trying to make it through each day. Slacking on my chores and taking care of my pets and my boyfriend is basically just my roommate right now. I'm so fucked guys I'm screwed
>>
>>24925430
This sums up every loser here.
>>
>>24925446
It ain't easy bein cheesy
>>
>>24925430
Hedonism will do that to you. You have a lot of bad habits. Start getting rid of them or you will destroy yourself in only a few short years.
>>
>>24925413
People can’t really afford to be cowardly in a world like this. You will go without or someone will suck your blood while you know you’re letting them. I’m hoping it will be a different kind of world someday.
>>
>>24925446
No it doesn't. I work pretty hard and avoid all of those unhealthy things but I am still a loser.
>>
>>24923028
Haven't talked to my mother in 8 years.

Don't plan on talking anytime soon. Maybe when I'm 40 or older.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING DO IT
JUST DO IT
It's completely messing with my head
>>
>>24925467
Why are you a loser then? Because you expect the world to accommodate you?
>>
Even my cat wont give me any space. I love him though.
>>
File: mlady.gif (49 KB, 319x480)
49 KB
49 KB GIF
18 here.
Regulars of this site, should I leave here and Reddit before it's too late?
>>
i wish a small girl was here
>>
>>24925254
Yeah, I know. It's just rough.
>>24925268
>Unless theyve blocked you
Yes, they have. They sent me a message before doing so but it was on fucking steam of all places where I can't reopen messages after closing the chat window and I accidentally closed it before finishing reading like a retard, so it became ambiguous whether this was a "I need some space for some time" message or "we're never talking again, cunt."
>>
I have an odd feeling I'm emotionally fucked and will never be able to recover from my Dad dying (almost) 5 years ago. Seeing other people in relationships makes me upset.

If anyone has had a similar situation, please tell me if there is any hope left... I can't stand myself and am extremely lonely.
>>
>>24925571
I’d say so. You can get everything you need elsewhere but they can be good for hobbies you love or for support you aren’t getting somewhere else. Otherwise you’re likely to waste your time.
>>
>>24925574
how small
>>
>>24925612
I have a bad habit of researching the stories of incels on /r9k/, parts of /pol/, and incels.me. The (banned) incel subreddits are also something that I like to research.
>>
adhd keep ruining my life and i still havent gone to a doctor and really tried to get help
i m telling myself its my fault and not to blame mental issues it making me go crazy
the next 4 days are going to be unreasonably stressful but ive backed myself into this corner and need to deal with it
>>
>>24925640

what's your initial
>>
>>24925645
wdym
>>
>>24925667
sorry
i think he means inattentive or hyperactive or whatever the two sub types of ADHD are
>>
>>24925613
5’0 or under 4’9 and legal if it’s possible
>>
>>24925629
I just can’t see much of any good coming from that. Your mind will make your reality, so think about what you want and prioritize accordingly. Failure with effort is always easier to live with than comfortable stagnation.
>>
>>24925684
Well if you mean here in this thread, then yes, there is one here. But that's as much as you'll get.
>>
>>24925689
I haven't even remotely tried with any women because I don't live on a college campus yet but researching archived toxicity from r/braincels and /r9k/ makes me discouraged about the whole dating/sex ordeal.
>>
>>24925676

oh no, I wondered if your initial was the same as my person who is struggling, I feel for you as someone with ADHD too and I hope you get the help that you deserve and need
>>
I hate me so does everyone else and I want to die already
>>
>>24925721
thank you
i don't have adhd

i mean.. i don't know what i have. i do know i need therapy and probably some medication
>>
Every time I fix myself up enough and think "ok I'm good enough to ask a girl out now", something always happens to fuck me up, mental health or other issue like having to move out of town again, or being out of a place I knew some women in and I need to start over some place else, but then I need to work these new issues out and all of a sudden I know I'm not ready to ask any women out again, so I fix my shit, think I'm ready again, years go by, shit happens again and I'm not in a good place physically and mentally to ask anyone out and if I do it'll just be a waste of time I think. I fucking hate how my life is always doing this, its like I'm never stable enough on all ends to be able to say "just go for it, you'll be fine", because its never fine and I always think eventually it would've been a mistake or the girl would pick up on the fact I'm not doing too well and just reject me based on that alone. I just want to fucking give up on all that shit and live alone
>>
>>24925676
just googled and i think its combined? i have really bad memory, focus, and hard time staying still. p sure its also some kind of autism and ocd but those im less sure of.
been "self medicating" using canabis for a long time but circumstances got bad, lost my job
>>24925721
yeah some things about adhd arent so bad but for me i ddint even know what it was till i was adult and have a hard time with doctors. (i tried to ask about adhd but not much money for therapy so i quit)
>>24925736
do online tests. i did one and it opened my eyes to more research and shed a light on issues i had faced growing up and contexualized them. actually getting diagnose and getting help though is a complete different thing for me
>>24925731
no its more probably like this: i hate me, and i assume other do as well but they probably just want to see me be happy. i know how you feel but most people dont hate you unless you give a reason
>>
>>24925736

therapy is a good place to start, I send you all my love anon
>>
>>24925711
Sounds like ripe grounds for extreme thinking and confirmation bias. If you’d like to endlessly feed your insecurities far be it from me to tell you what to do. It’s just that you’re worried about something that could be remedied as soon as you talk to the next girl.
>>
>>24925413
why lol
>>
>>24925421
itd be really unhealthy for the person if i did. i want them to move on after so long. its been years and even if i miss them i cant put them back into the cycle of pain. i cant give them what they want so itd just be taunting.

>>24925460
youre right about the blood sucking. if i opened the book again, we'd both destroy each other. its healthy choice but i hope the world is different for the person one day
>>
>>24925792
I did give them a reason, several reasons actually
>>
>>24925796
thanks anon
i feel like crying tonight but i'm worried by roommate will hear :)
>>
It's hard to visualize how long you'll be friends with someone. The hope is always that it would last long and be a very fulfilling friendship, but just as bonds are made they can be easily unmade. Most people drift and become disappointed or uninterested with eachother eventually. The busyness and obligations of their lives takes priority, contact wanes, and then there's nothing. It's even harder to visualize those special friendships that could last you a lifetime, through thick and thin, because they can't be predicted. They can't be artificially crafted or bought. They are earned and made through very specific circumstances. Something of that sort is worth cherishing.
>>
My friend's first born is my son
>>
>>24925924
that's horrible anon
>>
>>24925934
hey he cheated on her and she used me for revenge I didn't know how it was going to go
>>
>>24925838

You don't have to hide from them bless you, if anything I imagine they'd wanna help you x
>>
I know this is stupid but if I meet someone new and they try to connect over sports or religion I automatically label them as retarded and nothing will change that.
I feel like it displays a clear lack of intelligence and critical thinking if youre into either of those.
Unless they say they believe in a god but arent very religious, I can live with that.

But at the time I play videogames at times which is just as bad as sports.
>>
In the recent months suicide seemed more and more like a good idea. I hate thinking that way, but at the same time life has been so shit I just don't want to do it anymore. Whats even more pathetic is that the only reasons I'm still alive is because I want to play Elden Ring, all Zelda games that I just got into, the 3D Mario games and the Diablo 2 remake thats coming up. Other than that I legit lack reasons to keep going. I do things with my life, or at least I try but its such a longshot I'll ever do anything with it that those games are all I got to live for and it just takes me enough to get and beat those games that I'll live another year at least. Fuck man, thats all I got, even to me thats sad.
>>
File: based.png (1.58 MB, 828x1032)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
i shaved my hair a while ago and it's really short. i babysit part time and whenever i'm outside with the kid i feel weird when people look at me. i feel like a mother that lost all her hair from pregnancy or something but i've never even been in a long term relationship let alone close to having a kid. but the rest of the time i don't mind it and i can wait patiently for it to grow out without having any resentment. don't know why this is
>>
File: 1623014077879.png (2.12 MB, 1439x1726)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
I have no skills and I need a job I am several years out of hs.
>>
>>24926055
>i shaved my hair
>girl
why would you do that?
>>
Sometimes the timing is surreal
>>
Im having a lot of people flirt with me since I’ve been getting out doing stuff more with my friends and traveling about, and it’s really my time bomb hitting off right about now.

If a girl loves you and you love them, but they refuse to say it when you already have should you move on? It’s been almost a year of this. To add insult to injury, she’s a cheater and was in a relationship when I met her. And realized she loved me when she was cheating.

Cutting off won’t magically get rid of my feelings for her and she knows that, but I’m seriously just thinking about ending this once and for all and she somehow doesn’t think I will. “Muh unconditional love” fuck you.
>>
>>24926077
i fried it from bleach and hair dye and i'd rather shave it and grow it out healthy than stick with the state it was in before as if i have some weird emotional attachment to hair
>>
File: catt.jpg (920 KB, 2560x1440)
920 KB
920 KB JPG
>>24923028
look at this cat i drew
>>
I'm antsy. maybe said or did some stupid things. I hope I wasn't offputting and that they're just busy.
>>
>>24925950
jesus what a cunt...bitches man.
still doesn't justify what you both did. You are still at fault. Always remember that.
>>
I'm confused and I don't know what to do
>>
>>24926081
The universe is telling you something. Will you listen?
>>
>>24926055
It's just you feeling people's judging eyes on you. That's all. Just stop caring.
>>
Even after a week you still can't mind your own business. How many of you are there?
>>
>>24926127
Make a list
>>
>>24926104
its a nice cat
>>
>>24926168
thank you brother i like the cat too
>>
>>24926128
The universe gives me mixed messages.
>>
>>24926122
Well she was planning on leaving him and she was always attracted to me so we had sex for a couple days then she found out she got pregnant and went back to him
>>
>>24926141
i don't think people are judging me actually (at least not for the hair) if anything i think they're probably trying to decide if the kid is mine or not. but yeah i shouldn't care if people look at me.
>>
>>24926128
>>24926213
The universe is indifferent
>>
>>24926216
wow you are both scumbags, just tell him even if he tries to kill you.
Go take care of your kid. That man doesn't deserve to be a cuck, be a man and take care of the situation.
>>
>>24926104
good
>>
>>24926216
Why do people like you have to exist
>>
fuck
>>
FUCK
>>
>>24926213
The universe is up to interpretation.
>>
>>24926260
The kid is 9 now and he has 2 kids of his own with her. Telling him would bring nothing but pain to him and they seem happy together.
>>24926272
This is a GIOYC thread not a morality thread
>>
>>24926340
>>24926272

I’m just getting it off my chest, cry more scumbag
>>
>>24926356
Type of mofo that would be gunned down in my neighborhood and you’re talking about morality. Fucking ape.
>>
>>24926340
Live with the guilt.
I'm not even a moral fan, reminder of you're guilt that's all
>>
>>24926356
Hey if he never cheated on her this wouldn’t have happened
And she made it clear she was leaving him when he told her so she didn’t cheat on him really, she just went back to him when she was pregnant
>>
>>24926377
>gunned down in my neighborhood
>calling me an ape
The irony
>>
Why the FUCK is there NO cheating existant in my entire family on BOTH sided, but I've been cheated on and have to worry about it
>>
>>24926396
are you me? lmao
>>
>>24926396
Because you chose the wrong person?
Same situation here unfortunately.
>>
>>24926390
I know, you belong here not me. But I rolled bad dice and got born here. You take everything about your life for granted and make excuses for yourself to make sure you feel like ur not a bad person as much as possible.

This isn’t a morality thread

They look happy together

Things happened

My cock happened to go into my friends wife’s vagina without him knowing while I call him my “friend” when that isn’t event close to being true

Kill yourself
>>
i would like to make babies with you at some point in the next decade yet i can't even talk to you because you have made me too shy. nice one there bud
>>
>>24925413
>>24925423
Whats the initials chap? Sounds familiar.
>>
>>24926416
only you can control your emotions actually
>>
File: 1586863147-874-535s.jpg (10 KB, 200x140)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Fucked my big-tiddy-goth co-worker last Sunday. Had interest in her since forever, was going now or never after she broke up with her bf.
>it´s going too fast anon.
>don´t tell anybody that we had something
>we can´t continue, i dont know what i want
I fucked up big time bros.
>>
”don’t judge me you’re triggering me!” Fucking millennial pos
>>
>>24926421
at least you got in there
>>
>>24926424
But you are a millennial too fucking leled
>>
>>24926409
I kept choosing wrong people for me, at least for LTR. I look back and realize maybe the people I was choosing weren't dating for marriage. Although I am clear about my purpose for relationships. Rereading this post before posting, as you can see I am still blaming myself. My issue is I spend time wondering, "Why? Why? There must be a reason that they did this." It *is* my fault though, because I fantasize about what we could be (if they stopped doing XYZ like drinking excessively, cheating, caring for my needs, etc.).
>>
>>24926381
Arbitrary. Theyre just trashy people.
>>
>>24926419
okay well acting like an ass doesn't make me any more eager to have communications
>>
>>24926412
Dude can you read? They weren’t married, she broke up with him when he confessed to cheating, we fucked, she got pregnant, she went back to him.
>>
File: IMG_7397.jpg (56 KB, 733x719)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
i don't want to meet a guy on tinder [for a relationship] because i would feel like a whore having men him on tinder in the first place because joining tinder actively says
>i am AVAILABLE and i WANT a PARTNER yes hello PLEASE give me BOYFRIEND
even if it's fucking true i don't want it out in the open like that
>>
>>24926448
sorry
>>
>>24926421
Just keep fucking her
>>
>>24926452
Yeah I read that all three of you are trash and I don’t appear to be mistaken.
>>
>>24926418
idk why you tagged that second anon but theres no point in me posting initials bc im just getting it off my chest.
>>
>>24926442
I guess I probably did the same. Honestly it's my own fault too. I barely got out of some form of relationship of sorts. I became dependent and attached thinking hey this can work, this can work. But fuck me, low and be hold he fucked other females, I can't blame him I was never in his league and this is what I get for thinking I could be someone's first choice for once. Hey man that's life. That's fucking life.
>>
>>24926455
how does actively searching for a partner make you a whore
>>
>>24926455
Same, but where do you meet women these days that are single?
>>
>>24926396
>NO cheating existant in my entire family on BOTH sided
That you know of…
>>
>>24926475
i don't know it just gives me that feeling, i'm so obviously making myself available. no clue at all
>>24926476
ideally a man would be delivered to my doorstep because i'm out of ideas otherwise
>>
>>24926485
you're too self conscious and tripping yourself up, and you'll never find a partner with that kind of self sabotage
pretty sure we had this discussion yesterday too, or another anon
>>
>>24926482
True. However they're all biblethumpers with multiple children, so it's unlikely.
>>
>>24926461
nah, can´t pull that shit off, i´m a wuss.
I will continue to flirt with her tho and look where that leads.
Maybe she just needs some time to get her head clear.
>>
>>24926448
What did he do
>>
>>24926468
I was talking to both posters. I'm too tired to grammar.

Fair enough. You said you were posting hints just in case. Posting initials gives them a chance to find you.
>>
>>24926500
Kek my home town was like that and my grandfather had a kid with half the women in it
23 and me has been wild
>>
>>24926530
Wtf
>>
>>24926485
>delivered to my doorstep

>*knock knock* excuse me, you like Huey Lewis and The News?
>>
File: 149-1495662.png (4 KB, 860x301)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
i don't know how much heartbreak i can take anymore. it's starting to wear me down.
>>
>>24923028
happiness isnt real in this world

this world is a fucking lie
>>
>>24926555
stay strong +1 <3
>>
>>24926567
It is
>>
>>24926555
Me too anon, me too
>>
I'm trying to not go off the deep end again, I'm really trying. But every step I take, it feels like I've made hundreds of mistakes afterward and the feeling just keeps snowballing and getting worse. I hope I'm wrong about this one and it turns out okay.
>>
>>24926499
kill me please
>>
>>24926587
It'll be alright anon. Going off the deep end would just make it worse. Mistakes can usually be fixed with hard work.
>>
my life is a fucking joke and i deserve it all,

ill slowly rot away until i die
>>
>>24926567
Calm down Obito
>>
>>24924870
>>24924943
>implying this is my own data
sneed :^)
>>
>>24926592
I'd rather not
you have the capacity to achieve what you want even if it's not something you can see right now
>>
Duck... duck... duck... GOOSE!
>>
>>24926485
Where does a girl like you usually hang out? where do you go thats public? thats your only options to be approached. Also asking because I want to know where girls like this typically are so I can go and find one myself lol
>>
File: you get the pan.jpg (76 KB, 521x851)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>24926704
>>
File: 5138104335_9f21806316_b.jpg (69 KB, 1024x576)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>24926778
>dodges your attack
>teleports behind you
>>
File: BE QUIET!.jpg (121 KB, 501x895)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>24926780
>>
i hate all mentally ill people including myself
>>
>>24926859
Same
>>
>>24926104
That’s a nice pussy
>>
My friends are dead I exist to write computer code then feel bad or something.
>>
>>24926859
i love everyone including the mentally ill, which is worse
>>
>>24926955
meant to be a question, sometimes i leave the question mark off.
>>
>>24926955
loving everyone makes you susceptible to more disappointment, which leads to more pain and abuse.
>>
>>24927012
someone once said that feeling pain was proof that we are living.
>>
>>24927021
I can't disagree, the good parts of our stories wouldn't be worth it if we didn't remember where we came from. everyone likes a tale of triumph and struggle.
>>
Sorry if you’ve seen this before, shit has just been on my mind for weeks.

I horseback ride at this barn, I’m 25. Prior military. There’s this girl I’ve known for a couple years there, she’s 18. We’re pretty friendly with each other, and by her standards I guess we’re friends. I’ve always thought she had a bit of a thing for me, but I always ignored it and to myself laughed it off. But as odd as it sounds, I think I’m starting to catch feelings for her. Aside from riding, seeing her, and talking to her is what I look forward to the most every day I go there.
But man, that age gap. Not to mention I’ve known her since she was like 16. It feels creepy. She knows about my prior service, and I think it kind of motivated her, and so she’s enlisting and leaving next summer. So realistically, there’s no “future” or anything there. But hell, I don’t know what to do. Do I keep to myself and always wonder what if? Or do I risk our friendship and ask her out on a date, knowing that in a few months time it’s all for nothing?
Maybe I’m biased because I’ve had so many opportunities in my past I let slip away, and it had taken until now for me to tell myself to stop being an idiot and do something. Who knows.
>>
>>24927021
>>
>>24927036
don't do anything. even if you did, it would just be a fling and it would all be taken away from you. there's no need to have those emotions thrown in your face or hers. if you care about that girl, you'll keep things as they are. otherwise someone will get hurt, or both of you will. I get the appeal but just don't.
>>
>>24927050
desu
>>
Can I just die already but without going through anything bad.
>>
>>24927036
I think you should go on a date, because you never know how your lives will end up. A farewell dinner even. You don't have to sleep with her, obviously.
>>
>>24927080
I think we have to live until, whatever happens happens.
>>
>>24926416
Mentally I’ll be too old for you in a decade. Maybe I am right now honestly and that is what scares me. I’ll probably have kids in 3-5 years from now and less and less likely it looks like it is going to be you I do that with. Wtf are you doing???
>>
I don't really want to get out of bed
There's no real point in it, nobody's going to call. Nobody's going to knock. I'm just going to spend my day alone, miserable, feeling sorry for myself.

I used to see the point in trying, but if 10 years of trying held no results it's hard to convince myself there will be anything after the next 20
>>
my brain is always telling me all the time that the people closest to me are out to get me, that they intend to betray me. that they don't really care about me. I wish I could take this wicked, lying beast out of my head and kill it. but it's me. :(
>>
>it's late in the day and your new boss hands you a pile of work with no context, due date, etc.
Do I get as much done before I go in tomorrow? Or is that dumb and neurotic. It's like day 4 of the job.
>>
I have stopped wanting to communicate with men further than friendships ever since someone said the average man will perceive you as homely and average or below average if you're not doing extreme performative femininity like loads of visible makeup, hair done in a very made up almost trashy way, certain clothes, etc. I'm going to die a 28 year old virgin.
>>
>>24927153
Nah you'll find a guy make sure he's a virgin
>>
>>24927153
you've been brainwashed into thinking homely and average as negative terms. if anything you should be someone who is more proud you're not doing anything performative and that you're comfortable in your own skin. it's easy to find men when you're a woman who is confident in herself.
>>
>>24927162
I don't think the dude's virginity status has any bearing on how you're perceived.
>>
>>24927125
I'd make a list of what I wanted to tackle first, questions to ask, etc so that when I went in the next day I'd have a plan of action. Also leave it on the desk so the bossman sees it and can prepare if they walk around after hours (or just see that you're organized and on task). That's better than rushing to get something done at the end of a long day. Don't forget to keep your desk clean and organized.
>>
>>24927170
>you've been brainwashed into thinking homely and average as negative terms
Brainwashed? Perhaps. But for good reason. Because men themselves are the ones using these terms negatively. These days it's worse to be average than ugly. I see the pang of hurt in other women when they're described as average.
>someone who is more proud [...] you're comfortable in your own skin
I would be more proud of this fact if it didn't seem like I'm actively making things worse for myself.
>>
>>24927175
That's very good advice. Thank you!
>>
>>24927174
Yes it does. At least he won't use her then again you never know with men
>>
>>24923584

You're completely boring just like all the other people here. There is literally nothing interesting about you.
>>
It's really lonely to be conscious in a world of the walking dead. Since it's my thread, I'll just leave it at that. There could've been a way but I couldn't find it. You give them an inch, they take a mile. I tried to appeal to desires, turn it around that way but they just get stuck in their desires and hate you. They always hate you, I'm always punished because they can't get it together. So done.
>>
>>24927093
Wouldn't want kids with you anyway, my kids deserve someone better.
>>
>>24927226
@1:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

I failed (we failed).
>>
I fucked up big time. But there wasn't any hope anyway. I suppose this ripped the band-aid off.
>>
Protip: Take a nice warm bath after a stressful day.
>>
>>24927273
No ill go to sleep after fuck
>>
You never cared about anyone but yourself. That I do know.
>>
>>24927276
Don't go to bed angry anon
>>
>>24927067
>>24927082
Hoo boy
>>
>>24927036
I always ask myself. in 10 years, would I want to invite her to a BBQ, no matter how life changed?
if the answer is no, go for it. if it is a yes, stay friends. Sex always changes things. and people who love and know you will always pick it up if you fucked someone and than invited them into your home.
>>
>>24927235
Keep telling yourself I’m a bad person until it’s true. I’m trying to do the opposite with you and my mental gymnastics are at end of the rope.
>>
>>24927348
>in 10 years, would I want to invite her to a BBQ, no matter how life changed?
That's a good one
>>
>>24927235
You’re emotionally retarded anyways, ur gonna fuck up the kids by not being a mom to them as you focus on doing other shit and having fun while I’m left with the hassle. I’ll end of getting sick of how it’s not even close to being 50/50 after a year or two and say fuck it I want a divorce and I’m taking the kids with me. And you will say fine because you know it’s true, or you’ll be one of those revengeful spouses who isn’t concerned about the kids but getting back on me for you being a selfish person to start with. That’s my crystal ball vibe from you rn.
>>
This drink is pretty good.
2 oz of vodka and I can't even taste it. I'm sure there's a name for it already but its basically 2 oz vodka 2 oz pineapple juice 4 oz watermelon juice and half a lime poured over ice
>>
I’m still going to try to get fit but there’s just nothing I really like about my body and getting fit won’t fix that.
>>
>>24927384
>That’s my crystal ball vibe from you rn.
chuckle
>>
>>24927093
um we on the same brain wave. one you aren't my human and two, stop thinking you're better or more mature for literally no reason. until you can prove you're "older", stfu. i don't wanna have kids with a man who has his head up his ass anyways.
>>
>>24927478
I don't think men are looking to have kids with 4chan roleplayers, sweetie. You may be waiting a long time.
>>
>>24927348
I mean I’m not even talking about fucking her before she goes. She’s more to me than some girl I wanna bang before I miss my chance.
It’s all so confusing.
>>
>>24927512
I don't think women are looking to have kids with 4chan roleplayers, asshole. You may be waiting a long time. Even more than 3-5 years.
>>
>>24927512
Someone should make this a poll.
>>
>>24927547
i would bare the child of any woman that could stand me
>>
i'm happy i'm in a serious relationship and in love but i miss posting nude pics online. i miss the attention and showing off. it was the most confident i've ever felt. i haven't done it in years but its like a drug and i still feel withdrawals lol. i hope i get over it.
>>
>>24927564
just start making amateur porn and sell it
>>
>>24926038
what’s keep me going is my motivation to draw small girls, improving on accurately drawing them is what keeps me going
>>
>>24926340
I wonder if she feels guilt
>>
>>24926421
>>24926427
>>24926461
>>24926501

Men are incredibly shitty
>>
>>24927573
i used to post on boards and not sell anything but i wish he'd be cool with that. no normies are into that tho
>>
>>24927153
Why is losing your virginity important? Men are useless, you’re a wise women. I advise against befriending them tho
>>
>>24927170
>it's easy to find men when you're a woman who is confident in herself.
A lot of men are scared of a women who’s confident in herself.
>>
i am always just a few hairs away from making catastrophically bad decisions
>>
A high bodycount is a massive turnoff when looking for a LTR/Marriage.
>>
aight bros imma cry
>>
Yeah, that's it. I'm really done with this shit. Fucking waste of time. Bunch of energy vampires with nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>24927703
Change your personality and then you might attract a woman.
>>
>>24927707
What are you talking about?
>>
>>24927699
Any incel here would be lucky to even talk to any girl in a social situation.
>>
>>24927712
I’m not a man anon
>>
>>24927714
What don't you understand?
>>
>>24927727
Then stop needing people to make you feel whole.
>>
>>24927731
Who are the energy vampires
>>
>>24927724
I'm a volcel.
>>
>>24927735
No you
>>
File: 1631731330601.jpg (78 KB, 640x636)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>24927736
Everyone on this fucking site, everyone online really. Waste of time, wastes of life..petty stupid problems that mean nothing. Petty attitudes. I'm out.
>>
>>24927735
Why do people need approval from others when they could say the things they want to hear to themselves, I agree with you
>>
What's the cutoff age where mentioning that you're a virgin is repulsive?
21 or 22?
>>
>>24927753
You never mean what you say. You say this every month.
>>
>>24927744
I don't need anyone. Never did.
>>
>>24927753
The internet is fucking stupid, I hate everyone on it and especially everyone in this thread and on this board
>>
>>24927759
I mean what I say, I just have a soft heart and I make a promise to a fucking asshole. That's over now, I don't give a fuck.
>>
I have been feeling quite apathetic lately
>>
>>24927763
What about your mom and dad?
>>
>>24927770
Good. Keep your word and do what is best for you.
>>
>>24927770
made* a promise to a egotistical asshole. What the fuck was I even thinking.
>>
>>24927775
No, I am an adult.
>>
would a female child being groomed by a early adulthood women be better than being groomed by a older man in his mid 20’s?
>>
>>24927779
What's best for me is opposite to the promise. I am doing what's best for me and breaking the promise. I don't give a fuck about these people.
>>
>>24927797
By keeping your word, I meant what you plan to do at the present. Keep your word to yourself and follow your new path. Forget anyone else.
>>
>>24927794
grow up seriously get a fucking life.
>>
>>24927794
weird question
>>
>>24927788
Ok. You’re an adult and you can make your own choices. I know that if I try I won’t be able to talk you out of whatever you are trying to do tonight. But if you are who I think you are, I still am here/there. I will always try to help no matter how much you don’t want it and how miserably I put it into words. Like now.
Have a good night.
>>
>>24927800
I have no path and I'm happy like that. My biggest mistake in life was thinking other people were worth it. They really aren't.
>>
>>24927809
You don't know me and I don't need talking out of anything. I'm just done with wasting time with asshole zombies. They're not even alive, I swear.
>>
None of you are alive.
>>
What is alive
>>
and your anger won’t be quelled here. i hope you heal
>>
>>24927845
A conscious being.
>>
>>24927856
I'm not angry but project your own emotions on me. That's what you do.
>>
>>24927863
If you're not angry how do you even know they're talking about you? Guilty conscience?
>>
Why I ever thought he had any potential to him is actually kind of funny now that I think about it.
>>
>>24927857
Are we robots? Are you a robot? Is it all just a simulation?
>>
>>24927873
How did he trick you?
>>
>>24927871
Why would anyone feel guilt over that? You're ridiculous. It's obvious it was about the previous posts. Don't be disingenuous, try to be a real person one day. Bye bye.
>>
>>24927880
He tricked the world.
>>
>>24927874
No, you're just unaware.
>>
Only a demon could ever lead other demons. That's what he did.
>>
>>24927898
Yes I am. Would you like to tell us more or talk somewhere else?
>>
>>24927903
Don't say too much
>>
People dream up all sorts of things and make everything way too complicated. Some do it on purpose to make people look else, to keep them fighting and people do it internally to avoid the naked truth. The truth is simple but no one wants to own up to it.
>>
>>24927863
I am not hostile and I am sad not angry. I can’t make you believe that though.
>>
>>24927905
I know you're not aware as I've been here a very long time. We know our own kind.
>>
>>24927921
It really doesn't matter, does it? Only to you. It really matters to you.
>>
>>24927911
I'll say whatever the fuck I want to say
>>
>>24927931
You shouldn't
>>
I'm not a demon so I can't lead your demons. Now kindly fuck off and die.
>>
>>24927931
do it
>>
>>24927923
Now I’m just as confused as before. If you anon is still alive tomorrow then me anon is fine but lonely.
I miss having human friends outside of work.
>>
At least you know my secrets now, when we fight each other face to face, at least you'll be more of a challenge.
>>
>>24927930
In a way. I don’t like to have my words taken the wrong way if i can help it. It’s fine if you have no use for what I’ve said. I’ve just been feeling this way lately when I come here.
>>
>>24927955
This isn't about personal relationships, it never was.
>>
>>24927967
I'm frustrated that people always make it about them, that they always take everything down to the very lowest possible thing - them. That's nothing new though.
>>
>>24927961
You have no fight in you
>>
There is always a process of letting go of a dream (from birth) and frustration and sadness go with that. I'm past all that now, I accept it and I want to be left alone now.
>>
>>24927968
Aye aye consciousness anon
>>
Play stupid games... win stupid prizes.
>>
>>24927976
No but I do, in fact, lead an army that fight for me though. They know.
>>
>>24927990
What did you win, idiot?
>>
>>24928001
A game with you
>>
What you don't get is we were studying you.
>>
>>24928007
I wasn't playing a game you dunce. You were tricked.
>>
>>24928017
You lost
>>
We were always enemies.

Sun Tzu: 'Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.'
>>
>>24928012
*waves to the aliens*
>>
>>24927295
I can't help it, knowing that I'm being fucking cucked doesn't help at all
>>
>>24928021
This song was written just for you, stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ZW_94DyYM
>>
>>24928034
You are still lagging far behind me and won't catch up for a long time
>>
>>24928031
That's what conscious beings are. At least cern understands it.
>>
>>24928038
You've yet to write one intelligent thing. You're not fooling anyone you fool.
>>
>>24928039
Ask the aliens what a cern is please
>>
That's it. You're all much too boring.
>>
>>24928046
You lost
>>
>>24928052
How can you not know CERN?
>>
>>24928063
>>24928058
>>24928057
>>24928052
>>24928046
>>24928039
>>24928038
>>24928034
>>24928032
>>24928031
i have a tummy ache
>>
>>24928058
Keep telling yourself that. :3
Go drink your sleepytime tea now and try to calm down.
>>
You'll never understand lol

Bye.
>>
That’s it I’m heading in for the night
>>
>>24928075
You know nothing
>>
You can tell they’re a whore when they fuck whoever they find hot but are too afraid to when they actually have feelings for you.
>>
>>24928012
I kinda got that much I think.
>>
>>24928068
What’s your initial
>>
It can’t always be the self and it can’t always be others. The balance could definitely be more accurately attuned.
>>
>>24928075
It's not your place to make me understand.
>>
I LOVE apple pie!
>>
>>24928118
It’s rather good
>>
>>24928118
Cuck
>>
>>24928112
>Balance
LMAO
>>
>>24928118
I’m going to a pie cafe this weekend
>>
>>24928213
rofl
>>
>>24928230
>>24928213
kek
>>
I am going to live alone and die alone and no one will show up to see me buried.
>>
>>24928268
Snake, drill, or pump?
>>
i want to flop over my small gf after we’re done having a intense session, that would be comforting, we don’t shower just embrace each other in sweat
>>
I hope you felt loved before I made things worse
>>
>>24928082
get over it. who cares if she wants to fuck whenever and whoever.
it's not like guys don't think about fucking literally every attractive girl they come across...
>>
>>24928398
>get over it
Whores are going to whore. And no I don’t have the urge to go all the way with a complete stranger even if they’re hot as fuck because I’d like to get to know them first after a few dates like a normal person.
>>
>>24928417
okay so stop worrying about whores and find someone more your style. i don't see how bitching about whores helps you find a non-whore lol
>>
>>24928274
What does that mean?! That sounds like apathy to me.
>>
>>24928417
To reiterate, I was talking about both genders btw
>>
Just turned 25 today , I honestly didn't think I would make it this far I'm kinda surprised let's see if I make it to 30
>>
this is dumb
>>
>>24928038
hello faggot senpai i have the power of autism on my side
>>
>>24928204
Only cucks hate apple pie.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.