[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1630880216852.jpg (498 KB, 954x1920)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>Take cat to neutering
>Vet says he can't eat anything before it
>Take his food away at midnight, operation is at 9am
>Operation is done, cat looks like shit with the stupid cone on
>Vet says he can't eat until 8am of next day
>Or even drink water
>Roughly 32 hours without eating

I'm fucking worried, anons, this is the first time I do this. It's fucking normal? He looks like absolute garbage and I'm worried sick.
>>
He just got his fucking balls chopped off of course he looks like shit.
He's probably coming off anesthesia and painkillers, just hang out with him.
>>
>>24922837
Imagine worrying about your cats metabolism when you just completely fucked him from his manhood. Even if it doesn't hurt your cat feels its fucking balls missing. I'm sure that shit comes and acts not to mention you completely altered his brain chemistry. His psychology might be effective too. Your cat didn't ask to be a tranny. Yet you worry about it's metabolism. Most pet owners are dumb. Go on and giving me your justification why your cat had to be castrated.

If you are going to mutilate your pet, simply don't get one.

Anyway his digestive will be fine, just make sure he doesn't go 24 hours without water.
>>
PETA was and is still right. Fuck pet owners.
>>
The vets told me to give mine boiled rice as soon as I got them home. I don't think either of them ate much of it, but it was there, along with water. It was a different vet for each of my cats, but both said the same thing.
>>
i forget* to feed my cat that long all the time. they're resilient

*don't wanna get out of bed
>>
>>24922881
>Go on and giving me your justification why your cat had to be castrated.
Testicular cancer, that he doesn't get away trying to chase ass, or that if he does he won't impregnate another cat leaving more stray cats on the streets.

Is this bait?
>>
>>24922881
>Imagine worrying about your cats metabolism when you just completely fucked him from his manhood
You're anthropomorphising the cat here.

Cats and Dogs do not have a "culture" thing like we do is respects of our genitalia. They literally do not care nor understand.
>>
>>24923061
this is bait
>>24922998
Survival of the fittest. Cancer good.
>>
>>24922917
I kill dogs for fun i just shoot them from inside my car because i think its funny you’re the only people that even know i did it twice today
>>
>>24922917
PETA is the shittiest fucking thing. They're completely useless and pocket all money. They do more harm than good. Last time i checked they where making dumb fucking videos expressing leftist political ideas. They say some of the DUMBEST shit ever. I hate that "PETA" is fucking said often. Its somehow a fucking household name. That's what they wanted and do. They only care about getting peoples minds. They only care about animals. Please don't ever say that word again and tell others not to say it.
>>24923280
Edgy as fuck. Hope karma is real. It probably is because you sound like an edgelord larper that'd be real pathetic even more so than shooting dogs. At least don't shoot healthy and nice young dogs.
>>
>>24923375
lol triple this
but i like to hear cat miao so i touch their belly or rubbit in their backs roughly like those youtube video where they make weird noises when you do
hint: they hate it
>>
>>24923262
Begging you to get a clue.
>>
im gonna neuter my son too, too many humans in this world just stupid for him to go chase pussy all day and destroy the world.
And humans consume so much food I dont want any natural endangered animals to go extinct.
He could get testicular cancer or an sti, I dont want him to feel the pain bad sex brings
He will be less aggressive to us and just listen and do what us parents tell him to do, teacher, boss etc
Just need to work around the law for this one
>>
>>24922837
That’s actually bullshit and not true. He can absolutely have water
>>
>>24923980
Ironic as fuck. This is why when I rule the world I will have only .5 billion of the population. Animals well return to animals and be left alone. Pet owning will need training and a license. Shut the fuck up retard. I'm begging someone castrates you
>inb4 oh that makes me happy i trannerz
kys scum
>>
>>24922881
based, torah forbids castrating animals.
>>
>>24923375
I only shoot dogs that have collars and family's i run over strays you can believe im larping it doesnt save the dogs
>>
>>24922881
Don't male cats piss everywhere and mark their territory if left unneutered?
>>
> trusting your vet
vs
> trusting anonymous shitposters
what do?
>>
>>24922837
Nothing wrong with an intermittent fast. It makes him a better mouser.
>>
>>24922881
Tripfags are fags

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.