[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>cheat on every girlfriend i had
>always break up with them over text without giving any form of closure
>tell various girls (from dating apps and e-girls) that i love them and that i care about them while not giving a single fuck about them at all
>enjoy hurting them emotionally to the point where they call me to cry
>still desire for a girl to care about me and never leave my side even though I know all of the aforementioned stuff will repeat over and over

I’m fully aware this is toxic but i don’t know if i’ll be able to change.
>>
>>24921855
I'm the same... I'm a chronic e-dater and never meet up with any of them. I sometimes dox them out of habit. I only doxed one because he did it to me back.

To be fair I don't really want marriage or a end result and I don't expect anything out of any relationship, technology or not
>>
>>24921886
Sometimes i’d dox whatever e-girl I was talking to out of pure paranoia to see whether she was real or not. Other times it’d be just to get an ego boost out of the fact that she’d mention me on her social media to her friends
>>
>>24921855
sounds like youre using others to distract from yourself in some way

dont get in serious relationships and fix your shit, if u want company tell em up front the shit you do and issues you have and that they shouldnt get attached, just vocalizing to someone else is a good first step either way
>>
>>24921905
idk. i regret doxing one of them because he was very sweet to me and treated me well. he told he was lonely. we video called often and I took screenshots but I kept it for personal sentiment not malice.

I guess its that old 2012 trend where people e-date just because and claim the other party was their abuser just because it didn't work out/or because they didn't take it seriously
>>
>>24921929
I don’t feel bad for treating the last few e-girls like trash for some reason. For some reason it’s the only thing that makes me feel alive in a way, despite being very toxic. I really enjoy seeing how I get in their heads and mess with them while at the same time I just want one consistently to play games with or watch netflix or some other shit.
>>
>>24922011
I can't control what you do. the only time I didn't regret starting e-drama is because he did it and got everyone involved. like I said already it was probably the same 2012 trend that started on tumblr where people e-date and out each other as their abuser
>>
>>24922011
To add to this post. I do the same to the girls I meet through dating apps such as tinder and bumble. It has pretty much become some sort of routine where I know what to say to get the response that I need. This eventually leads to sexting and an eventual hookup, but most of the times I ditch her after sexting because something inside me tells me that I got what I wanted? (nudes or embarrassing texts)
>>
Narcissistic personality disorder?
>>
>>24922034
I’ve been told that a few times before but I brushed it off. Should I mention it to my therapist?
>>
I was married to a shit head mommy’s boy alcoholic loser like you for eight years and it became a game almost as to who could fake it longer. To be sure when we actually dated it seemed a lot more real. He cheated first and ran to his mommy when I found out. I cheated and took him back. He thinks he had the upper hand or something every time he did it but I’d know. And I’d go out and do the same. Then we’d make up, til we had a kid and I stopped, I wanted a family. He didn’t. Til one day I met another guy who wanted me and wanted only me. My ex still hasn’t gotten over it a year later and bitches about him every time we have to see each other. It’s not easy and me and new guy have major trust issues but I’m fairly certain because we’re much more communicative we’ll make it.
>>
>>24921855
Why?

Seriously, why do you do these things? What goes through your head in the moment? Answer that and you'll be on your way to fixing yourself.
>>
>>24922155
I enjoy toying with girls.
>>
>>24922168
Ok, but look deeper. Why do you enjoy that?

Did someone hurt you in the past, thus making you feel like you need to hurt other people in turn? Do you take pride in being able to manipulate others and derive your sense of self-worth from it? Do you need to control others to feel like you have control over your own life, or distract from the fact that you don't? Are you just a misanthropic sadist?
>>
Yeah you're a genuine piece of shit.

Here's a thought, maybe you could just NOT do those evil things, and instead communicate how you are feeling at the time that you are feeling an emotion. In other words, maybe try being honest rather than a piece of shit.

fuck you
>>
>>24921855
The ol' "hurt them before they hurt me" routine?
>>
>>24922181
I would say it’s a mix of taking pride in being able to manipulate and mess with others and being a misanthropic sadist.

>>24922190
Not at all. Something in me just has the urge to do these things
>>
Nothing like an insecure faggot trying to downplay or get approval for being abusive as a way to cover up his insecurities.
>>
>>24922197
I do have to admit that I can be insanely possessive and controlling, but it’s rather out of me wanting control and messing with her than something related to insecurity
>>
>>24922196
>>24922217
The underlying issue here is that you subconsciously feel like you don't have control over yourself, so you settle for controlling others instead. That's really what it's always about for narcissistic abusers.
>>
>>24921855
You aren't just "toxic," if you enjoy hurting people emotionally. You have some real underlying issues to work out. You should seek therapy. You'll be happier overall if you do.

Therapy isn't as expensive as TV would make you think. Especially if you have some kind of health insurance. Maybe you'll get to the root of some other things you've been struggling with along the way.

Good luck, Toxanon.
>>
>>24922233
I’m already going to therapy for my anxiety
>>
>>24922229
This. And ironically, his subconscious is clearly right: he *doesn't* have control over himself. If he did, he wouldn't need to beg /adv/ for help breaking out of a toxic behavioral pattern that's clearly hurting him and ruining his life.
>>
File: 1631142931638.jpg (47 KB, 482x347)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>24921855
Shit like this is why i'm so scared to trust people and take relationships seriously, god this generation and society is fucked. Why is it so hard to find a mono relationship who won't toy or cheat on me? Jesus christ.
>>
>>24921855
you don't sound insecure at all. it seems like you're just evil.

you don't deserve a girl who really cares about you. personally i don't think you will find lasting love until you can figure out another way to get your kicks.

the manipulation game can be fun but it seems you've let it consume you
>>
>>24921855
NPD or ASPD. You need to be liked/desired but you're unable to reciprocate and get bored with only one source of affection to feed off so you'll inevitably find others.
Enjoying hurting them is possibly indicative of an extreme need to feel superior to others (or potentially just women) in order to protect your sensitive ego.
I'm guessing you have emotionally abusive parent/s.
>>
>>24921855
Do you use fake tinders or your real ti der, now to your question karma exist and while i get its fun because i have done it too you can't do it forever at some point you gota give back value to the world so you also get value, its karma at thr rnd kf the day.
>>
>>24923501
People have always been fucked. Relationships have always been a gamble. Just don't allow yourself to be blinded by desperation or loneliness, and you should be able to avoid most of the fucked people. Learning self-reliance through extended solitude can help.
>>
>>24923501
You need to check for selfish tendencys a cuck that loves to give is the guy you need to follow, those are the keys
>>
>>24923501
If you have some experience, strong + sensible boundaries and self respect then people like this are easy to spot and move on from unless they're very good at hiding their sociopathic tendencies long term.
>>
>>24923572
I’ve told myself many times that I don’t deserve to have a girl. The ones that I do ‘connect’ with heavily are usually ones with mental issues of their own.

>>24923605
I had a pretty stable childhood. Only notable thing I know is that my mother is very overbearing.

>>24923610
What would I use fake tinder accounts for?
>>
>>24923718
>mother is very overbearing.
Some armchair psychoanalysis says your mother being overbearing in childhood has left you desperate to assert yourself over women.
Do you have this issue of abusing with men in some way or is it just women?
>>
>>24923756
Usually with women, but sometimes I lie to men as well
>>
what a mad lad! keep doing it mate, y are taking revenge on our behalf.
>>
>>24921855
i don't actually believe you're on 4chan and at the same time being this desired. nope.
i know a lot of guys who want to have a playboy personality, "i'm a heartbreaker" type of thing, but women just move on when they act slightly difficult.
screenshots of girls begging to be with you or it didn't happen.
>>
>>24921855
For the glory of the sun and all that is holy, jump into an active volcano.
>>
>>24922139
OP sounds like a narcistic cunt and so does your ex. But you're stupid for playing his games
>>
File: gtfotrannies.jpg (21 KB, 366x428)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>24921855
>cheat on every girlfriend i had
Guilt, you're supposed to feel guilt, also kill yourself faggot
>>
File: mother.jpg (32 KB, 311x311)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>24921855
>>
>>24921855
Isn't that every relationship anyway? Why are normies seething at OP?
>>
>>24924024
it’s not a playboy personality? sometimes i talk to somebody for 3 days tops and then never talk to them again. it really depends on the girl and if i want something from her
>>
Who the fuck cares they're just women. Your only mistake is that you dont beat them too. They do the exact same shit to men all the time.
>>
>>24925975
>others do it so that makes it ok
man or woman, if you betray your partner you are subhuman
>>
>>24926012
>if you betray your partner you are subhuman
Cool it with the misogyny.
>>
>>24921855
What are your stats that you’re able to get away with all this anon?

>age
>race
>height
>education/career
>>
>>24926012
Stop living in a fantasy world and grow up. People are garbage and you'll only suffer and get taken advantage of. Find a weak woman and bend her to your will and make her rely on you for everything. Fill her with babies, make her economically reliant on you, remove her social circles to only you and your family and enforce your male will on her if you want a wife. Or understand that an unfettered human is a whore not worth the air they breathe. Why would anyone do anything nice ever? There is no punishment to being an asshole. Karma is a cope clung to by idiots.
>>
>>24924893
I agree and not agree.. people cheat on each other all the time irl and people only call out e-cheating or when the cheating results in murder like Bianca Devins
>>
>>24927033

>early 20s
>white
>5’11
>Crypto NEET while i’m supposed to be finishing my international business degree, but i usually just lie to girls and tell them about working on the side
>>
>>24921855
>>24921886
>>24921905
zoomers are fucked in the head
>>
File: 65e.jpg (31 KB, 445x503)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>24923642
Exactly this. It's rare for someone not to break their facade after a few months of talking.
>>
>>24928705
Maybe, I enjoy it sometimes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.