[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I tell her how much she hurt me or should I just leave it? I don’t want to regret not getting it off my chest while I still have time but I don’t want to hurt her either.
>>
>>24921088
Just stop engaging with her. Don’t say it’s okay, don’t curse at her, don’t type a huge paragraph—just don’t respond. Move on.
>>
if someone hurts you by being brutally honest then don't go on the attack. truth hurts sometimes. say what you need to say and do what you need to do.
>>
>>24921088
Respect to this girl for being straight up desu
>>
>>24921088
Depends on whether you think she'd care or not. All my exes that really hurt me were the ones that, when it came down to it, had proven that they really didn't give a shit about me. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they hurt me without any remorse whatsoever.
>>
>>24921097
what this anon said

you might think you will feel better by getting it off your chest but in this situation you wont. simply move on.
>>
>>24921097
>>24921101

Wow. You guys are right. I ain’t gonna be insulting, I just want her to know it really hurt when she lied.
>>
>>24921108
After 2 years of telling me she loves me and wants to be with me?
>>
>>24921123
Just say something like "it was fucked up to lie about it." Don't pour your heart out about it. As others have said, when you're finally over it, you'll be embarrassed that you said all that.
>>
>>24921136
Needed to hear this thank you. I think the fact that I’m not angry even though I probably should be says a lot too. But I care less and less every minute
>>
>>24921123
She doesn’t care if it hurt you. If she lied and manipulated you, then she’s obviously a bad person, which means you should just say nothing more to her.
>>
>>24921109
this. the only reason you feel a need to let someone know they hurt you is because you think they don't already know. that's because they're not acting like they hurt you, and they're acting like that because they don't give a shit if they did.
>>
>>24921088
> Should I tell her how much she hurt me
No point, it's going to happen again and again.
You're wasting your time.
Just say something like "thanks for the clarification, but I can't be there for you"
Then block her on everything and move forwards.
>>
a lot of truth in this thread
>>
>>24921238
Agreed. I had no idea people on here could be so insightful. I had a very specific mental image of the typical 4chan user. I realised from this that there isn’t a typical 4chan user. This place is a melting pot of misfits and outcasts of every kind, from all over the world. It isn’t so bad.
>>
Laugh at her. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever read. Either she hops on your dick and dates you and gets what she wants or she can fuck of. What would you get from this Exchange she's suggesting? Eternal blueballs and mental anguish, lol.
>>
>>24921088
Just reply with
>lol
Bonus: invite her to play 8ball pool with you on messenger
>>
>>24921088
What did she lie about? Depends on the lie imo.

Either way just say you're hurt and go from there.
>>
>Should I tell her how much she hurt me
Sure, if you want her to have your balls in a vice forever.
If she did something wrong, point out that it was wrong, but don't give her the power over you by letting her know she hurt you.
Don't let her know she has any power over you.
> I don’t want to regret not getting it off my chest
You will always regret getting things off your chest, why? Because it never comes out the way you want and you can't control the other person's reaction to it.
Life isn't like the movies anon, people don't spontaneously fall quiet to listen to your pour your heart out - and for some reason your thoughts come out eloquent and clear - and then do the slow clap afterwards. No.
Don't do it.
>>
>>24921088
Say exactly this:
"too bad, I want more and won't settle for less. Are you sure this is how things end, because that's what will happen here and now"
Then grow a spine and be true to your word and never engage with her. If she pushes, keep HER as an orbiter, giving her the absolute most generic responses ever, and as much as an informational black-out as you can, as in ... she no longer gets to find out ANYTHING about your personal life, and you show zero interest in her personal life too.
Or be a beta and say "it's okay" or "I understand".
Whatever ...
>>
>>24921097
>>24921101
>>24921108
>>24921109
>>24921115
>>24921123
>>24921127
>>24921136
>>24921146
>>24921152
>>24921165
>>24921180
>>24921238
>>24921264
>>24921557
>>24921601
>>24921606
>>24921626
>>24922529
Beta shit.

She wont ever sleep with you but she'll keep you around because but she likes the attention you give her. Simple as that. She wants you to feel like you have some 'deep connection' with her. That 'maybe one day' you might get her. But you wont. Simping is bad for your mental health bro.
>>
>>24922547
how the fuck is 'stop engaging and move on' beta shit? its exactly the solution to the problem you're talking about.
>>
>>24921088
just don't respond and if she bugs you a lot afterwards, just say you're super busy or something, whatever you do don't engage with her
>>
>>24922547
>Mass reply
>Misses the point of the majority of posts he replied to
>"Beta shit", then uses the word "Simp"
What a faggot
>>
>>24921088
Walk away and move on. Quit torturing yourself over it.
>>
Plenty more fish in the sea OP
>>
Just block her and move on. The longer you engage with her the more likely you are to stick around.
>>
What your looking for isn't in this woman. What this woman wants isn't in you. Trust me girls will make it clear when they want you. Now if we talking friends yea its cool why not? Now if you see her as a wife and future mother to your children your fucking up bad
>>
>>24921088
Holy fuck how do you even manage to get to this point lmao
>>
>>24921088
dont answer the text and walk away, do what you gotta do to heal the wound and keep living your life.

That's a classic emotional leech if I ever did see one.
>>
>>24922568
It isn't. He just wants (you)'s. Don't respond.
>>
>>24921088

you should tell the truth.
>>
>>24921088
you should never ever talk to her again for both your sakes
>>
>>24921088
"You know what? You are not the person I thought you were. Goodbye."

And leave it at that. The vagueness of the response will leave her burning for more information, and the lack of clarification from you will stick with her for the rest of her life if she actually "needs" you as much as she says.

Goodluck bro!
>>
>>24921097
fpbp

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.