[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is 21 too late to start college?
>>
It is never too late.
>>
>>24919929
Ik 60 yr olds who went back to college to get a degree they have always wanted. You're good bro.
>>
>>24919929
Yes. Die, old man.
>>
>>24919929
Why get a degree? Aren't you retired already at that age?
>>
>>24919929

Don't be silly anon, college is full of people who started in their 30s and way later than that
>>
>>24919929
I just started at 22. Absolutely the fuck not it's too late. Just do it pussy i'm working full time too lol
t. software dev major
>>
It's late but I now of multiple people that started when they were 25/26. There's always a bigger retard.
>>
>>24919929
I started a 2 year program for software development at 30. I was by far the oldest person in my class. I'm also one of the most successful of the graduates I've kept in touch with.

Being an older student means you have more drive, focus, and coordination than kids straight out of high school.
>>
>>24919929
you're literally a child still
>>
>>24922629
I guess that's a good point
>>
>>24919929
Kinda. If you still live with your parents then its a good daycare program to extend your childhood.
>>
>>24923986
Is the best option to live on your own until you can figure what you want to do in life?
>>
>>24919929
If you go to school now, you'll graduate at 25 and be an oldfag.

If you don't go to school, in 4 years you'll still be an oldfag, but you won't have a degree.

25 is coming either way.
>>
>>24919929
Never too late. Maybe some good motivation is that the longer you procrastinate this the older you'll be when you get out

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.