[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How the fuck do I cure this shit? I need it gone by tomorrow. I’ve tried taking b complex vitamins and I e applied lots of anti fungal cream and it’s still here. I need this shit gone ASAP
>>
goes away with time. nothing you can do. be sure not to touch it in the meantime because it inflames really easily.
>>
>>24618014
No, I need this shit gone NOW. How the fuck can I get rid of it by tomorrow?
>>
>>24618019
Doesn’t work like that you fucking sniveling weasel.

Constant application of auqaphor advanced healing ointment and shut the FUCK up.

Yea everyone’s gonna think you have FUCKING HERPES for awhile and you’re gonna get to take it up the ass socially RAW like your fagular cucklitis for awhile and there’s NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO SPEED IT UP.
>muh need it to be gone tomorrow
silence.
>>
>>24618027
Dude I’m not even fucking joking I literally need this shit gone ASAP. Like, I’m about to take a knife and fucking cut it off myself.
>>
>>24618031
Why though? What's so pressing you need it instantly removed?
>>
Put ice on it
>>
>>24618037
My favorite artist is releasing a new album tomorrow and I don’t want to have a fucking fungus growing on my lip while I listen to it. I have OCD and basically if I don’t get this shit removed before the album drops I’ll forever associate the album with this fucking fungus on my lip. I know it sounds irrational and insane but that’s how I feel. The closest thing I can compare it to make you understand is a fat pimple on your forehead on picture day.
>>
>>24618044
Then the issue isn't the inflammation but your OCD. You're aware you're engaging unhelpfully associative thought patterns. Go with that. Or creep even deeper down the hellhole, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>24618003
I've got this right now, usually the massage oil I use takes care of it as be of it doesn't I use a tiny bit of tacrolimus
>>
>>24618056
Dude I just don’t want this fucking fungi sore on my mouth when I listen to the album for the first time ever. Now whenever I listen to the album I’ll always remember and associate this fucking fungus on my lip with the music. I’m not even fucking kidding I’m about to get a knife and cut my skin out that’s how bad I need to get this shit off of me
>>
>>24618031
I KNOW I’ve had blemishes just appear right before I’m about to make a first impression on some mega qt. Tough shit. Start moisturizing that area regularly even when it’s not there. Stop eating Tostitos and salsa and then just letting the salt CORRODE your skin
>>
>>24618044
holy shit lol, what artist
>>
>>24618077
Is it possible to have it surgically removed? I really need this shit gone by tomorrow I’ll do anything.
>>
>>24618074
Retard I don't care. Don't listen to the album til it's gone then. Lotta solutions you're not willing to indulge here for whatever unspoken reason.
>>
>>24618084
If I still have it on the same day the album releases then I’ll still associate the music with the sore whenever I hear it even if I wait untill it’s gone.
>>
>>24618092
Whence the criterion that the Good Thing (album) can't be close to Bad Thing (inflammation)? And why is it that you treat the inflammation as bad only in the context of the album, when it's already remarkably present on your face?
>>
Wash your tongue, not going to help but i can smell your breath.
>>
>>24618104
Because I don’t want the “good thing” to be contaminated by the “bad thing”. I can’t do anything enjoyable until it’s gone and of course the album is something “enjoyable” so the fact that I have this sore on my lip is going to suck the enjoyment out of it because I’ll forever associate the album with the angular chelitis. Basically my method of thinking is “you had a fungus growing on your lip at the same time your favorite artist drops a new album you’ve been waiting for for 2 years”
>>
Coconut oil and ice pack
>>
>>24618123
I know that's HOW you think. I'm asking you WHERE that reasoning came from, and why it's this particular conjunction of events. OCD is never without a reason.
>t. former OCD nigga btw
I had this shit and while I never used it in my magical thinking I used to obsessively eat at the scar tissue that would form over it until it bled, wash rinse repeat. It does nothing for you, since ignoring the dictates of your fear that holds the event'll be contaminated is precisely what makes you see the possibility of it actually not being contaminated.
>>
>>24618145
I’m sorry but I don’t really understand what you are trying to say. The reasoning comes from my urge to do everything “perfectly”. Basically having this fungus sore on my lip while listening to the album ruins the “perfection” of what should be a perfect and amazing moment for me.
>>
>>24618163
Sorry, I'll restate it, a little less obtuse this time. If you know your efforts to make a situation 'perfect' are futile, then your fears are vain, and your - and this cannot be understated - ONLY option is to give up the endeavour. This is the gist of things, though I wanted to make it easier by asking if you knew where the notion that a blister on your face is ruinous came from. And why it's only ruinous when you listen to an album you want to listen to, and never otherwise. The moment you admit to yourself the reason why you feel the way you feel you'll automatically move beyond the despair and felt necessity to keep the moment 'pure'. All without 'in reality' contaminating the moment.
>>
>>24618178
Well it’s also ruinous for basically anything I find enjoyable. I can’t play video games, watch a movie, buy new clothes because if I do any of that while I have the blister on my lip then I’ll forever associate the two together. If I bought new clothes tomorrow, I would always think of a fungi blister on my lip whenever I wear those certain clothes. Of course out of all the days for a album to come out, it had to come out during the time I have a fucking blister on my lip. Deep down I know it’s irrational and stupid but I can’t stop the feeling of anxiety that it’s not “perfect”. I would love to just forget about this whole thing and not give a fuck but I just can’t. If I don’t get this blister off my lip by the time the album drops then no matter what I’ll just remember the fungi on my lip whenever I listen to the album.
>>
>>24618014
>goes away with time
or it doesn't.
>>
>>24618245
Could I theoretically cut it off with a knife or something? I just want this shit gone
>>
Bump how the fuck do I get rid of this shit
>>
>>24618027
>you’re gonna get to take it up the ass socially RAW
Everytime I get herpes I just cover it in cream and whenver somebody asks I say I accidentally cut my lip lmao
>>
>>24618003
Have the same shit going on right now.
My doctor told me it takes some time to heal.
She told me to:
>Apply zinkoil, or whatever it's called in your country, three times a day
>Keep the corners of your mouth dry
>Remove beard makes it easier

So far one of the two has healed. I haven't been strict to the applying zinkcream though. I only apply it once a day before going to sleep.
>>
>>24619674
I forgot to add that I had a bad case on both the corners of my mouth due to being a retard.
What happened was I applied some greasy body lotion on my face every single day to moisturise it
Turns out it was full of perfume and all it did was dry everything out lel
Anyway, this shit takes two weeks to heal so good luck with thathyth
>>
>>24618081
lol prob Kanye
>>
Bump
>>
>>24618044
I wish I cared about anything half as much as this retard
>>
>>24620848
The passage of time.
You're not going to get rid of it by tomorrow. Either deal with it or listen to the album a later date you autist.
>>
>>24620877
I’m starting to think suicide is my only option at this point. I can’t do this shit anymore.
>>
>>24620899
Calm down my man you are being irrational
You should seek mental help before talking suicide
>>
>>24618081
jake paul
>>
>>24620906
I don’t want to have this fucking fungus on my lip when the album fucking releases. I know it’s not going to go away in time and I’ll never be able to enjoy the album like I should. Wtf is the point in continuing living when I’ll never enjoy anything ever again? I’ll always have ocd and it’ll kill my enjoyment of any of my hobbies/interests. Why shouldn’t I kill myself when I know I’ll never be normal or happy ever again? Everyone is so excited for this album and I’m sitting here with a knife debating if I should fucking cut my lip open so I can enjoy the album.
>>
you can try make up if you're that desperate. no one will know.
>>
>>24618003
Eat a big meal wipe it with alcohol and keep vaseline on it all day and night and you should wake up alot better.
>>
>>24618003
>Angular cheilitis
Listen up OP. I had this and here is how you get rid of it.

Apply your Lotrimin antifungal in the morning and then apply hydrocortisone cream an hour later.

Do this again at bedtime.

Stop eating before bed. Brush your teeth before bed. My guess is you smoked weed, got the munchies, and then passed out. This caused the bacteria to form a colony and now it likes the crack of your mouth.

There's no way this is going away by tomorrow so don't even think you can.
>>
>>24620988
Anon I need this shit gone by tomorrow. There has to be something I can do please.
>>
>>24618003
Use lip balm. Apply liberally like 3 times a day for a week
>>
>>24621693
There ISN'T you spergy faggot. What more do you want us to tell you? The human body doesn't work like that.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.