[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5755555572557.jpg (16 KB, 455x674)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
I was a virgin before college.
In college I lost my virginity to a hookup, and then had casual sex with quite a few men. I wanted a boyfriend, and I believed that if I was prude then guys would lose interest, but it seemed like none of them ever saw me as girlfriend material.
Now I've been graduated for 2 years, I haven't had sex since college but I've still never had a boyfriend in my entire life. I feel like I've spoiled myself and now I'll never be able to get a boyfriend.
Any advice? What should I do?
>>
>>24617501
This is probably bait. But get better hobbies/interests I guess. Desperate guys will overlook a lot.
>>
Find a time machine. You're on easy mode and you still managed to fuck up. Maybe you'll be alright if you go for one of the "nice guys" you're friendzoning, don't keep spreading your legs but make it clear you want a relationship. He'll probably forgive your past if you're honest and say you regret it. Sadly though, and idk your exact body count, but promiscuity in women can affect your ability to pair bond.
>>
>>24617501
Never give up

Never surrender

Watch some action movies. Try to think of yourself as the bad guy every time.

This will help you realize that you are good enough to beat that idiot (hint: watch how
>being12isbannablebb that one guy beats them).

You are good enough anon. Please accept that you deserve love and to be loved and that the fastest way to "feel spoiled" again, >oops
which is a natural side effect of beinga lovely individual, you will emit the alpha pheromones.
PP.S.

CHECK OUT ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: REQQIUM

For real.

Try watching it and think like THE A then THE P the THE VS the the R

Imagine how far you can fly when you watch the office
BE THE WIND'S BITCH if you feel like paper

Keep fighting. You are worth your own suffering dude[t]
>>
>>24617556
Deranged post
>>
>>24617501
Femanon here.

Dating to women isn't the same as dating to men. While we women pick the man we have a sexual interest in and try to work him as a husband/life partner, men have clear boundaries.

The women you fuck (single mothers/ foreign students/nurses/teachers/ etc.) and the women you marry (Low body count/traditional/ not an attention whore)

So weed out the men that want different things from you. Guys from bars and tinder, who don't have a clear goal in mind and aren't willing to invest in your for your companionship and cooperations.

Search the quiet, restrained ones from your circle (very difficult after college, but still) and convice them you're worth investing in. That's how men think, not boys.

You're good if the body count is under 10.

Best of luck.
>>
>>24617586

Taken.

Thank you for cleaning up my post so concisely.

In the future, I will be more measured and concise, and not try so hard to have fun when someone is asking for help.
>>
Nothing. Start buying wine and get some cats.

It doesn't matter whether or not you manage to snag a guy because you've ruined yourself. You will never be happy. If you manage to start dating a guy the shit tests will begin, it's called hypergamy. Because you fucked other guys -and ESPECIALLY because it was casual- you no longer have the ability to pairbond, so you will compare whoever you settle for to every guy you fucked, but your mind will combine them all into one person. "Well X never expected me to do this." "Y had a much nicer dick." "Z could last a lot longer than this." "A had a way better body." and in the back of your mind you will always think "I can do better." so you'll pick at him, and test him, and play mindgames and eventually he'll either leave you or you'll lose all respect for him. Maybe you trick him into knocking you up. Then you make his life miserable because you're angry at him for staying with you for the child when you wanted him gone.

You are a miserable, stupid person. Your easiness signaled to all those guys that you weren't serious or loyal. "If she'll do this for me, she'll go this for any guy." Are you going to live a lie your whole life? The next guy will ask what you did. When you tell him, maybe he'll be mad, leave you on the spot, or pump and dump. If he's cool about it, then he'll tell you what he did, and then you'll get mad and then he'll use your behavior as justification to hurt you.

You deserve all the pain and misery you're going to get, scum.
>>
>>24617501
fucking whore
>>
What have you done to try to get a boyfriend? Have you tried dating apps? Meeting new people at bars, events?
>>
>>24617501
hate seeing posts like these. just makes me feel jealous. so jealous.
>>
>>24617808
jealous of what? other dudes banging sluts? yeah feels bad man
>>
>>24617833
no im jealous of the woman for having had sex. and also because she did it while going to college, bcuz i never got to do that either.
>>
>>24617501
kek
>>24617704
based
>>
>>24617501
Probably bait.
If not, kys slut.
>>
PUTA
>>
>>24617840
same. i've become so miserable. a combination of lockdowns, autism, depression, poor mentoring and just bad luck has left me a lonely miserable shell of a man. it seems there's no path out. i'm 23, i should be enjoying my youth, but i feel imprisoned by my own depression. no girl would want me.
but sex is easy to get for women. it makes more sense to be jealous of men who get laid.
>>
Use tinder
>>
>>24617501
Big part of the reason why guys won't bother with non virgins is because we are already unsure if we even want a gf, so knowing one was fucked by another kills any motivation in us to even try. You can compensate for this by taking the active role in pursuing and maintaining relationships (aka not being like 99% of women).

That's how you can save yourself from ruin. Be low maintenance and hit on guys rather than just wait for fuckboys to hit on you. Men aren't gonna run after you because men can choose who they'll pursue, and they'll always choose younger and more innocent over you.
>>
>>24617981
cont.
And hurry the fugg up. The older you get, the harder will it be.
>>
>>24617501
In general, tnever take men's opinions into account when trying to gain a partner, it's like asking a dog what it wants to eat. Also, you don't need sex or male companionship to be happy, don't let them control your life.
>>
Why are women such idiotic whores? Holy fuck. It's literally pointless to spend any energy on girls after high school.
>>
>>24618004
That's fine, we already don't care about your worthless opinions and we never ask. Lmao.
>>
>>24617501
>now I'll never be able to get a boyfriend.
Boy who’s fucked 50 girls here.

As long as you aren’t in regular contact with multiple guys and we don’t have situations like this you’re good:
>”oh i just wanna go pick up some weed from chad alone. Bb in 20 minutes”
>”yea I just wanna go smoke with Tina and these 3 guys. No you can’t come”
>I’m going to the bars with my 3 girlfriends”
-doesn’t come home or text back until late at night
>does drugs at all
>goes to festivals
>goes to parties a lot without me there
>tolerates other men flirting extensively or any kind of physical contact without any overt dissuading it or shutting it down; forcing me to intervene or look stupid

If you can just larp as the girl in pic related that’s great I can overlook you being a slut. Something tells me you can’t tho.
>>
>>24617501
With the exception of people on 4chan and people in certain Islamic fundamentalist communities, no one gives a fuck about body count any more. Just get out there and start dating. You'll be fine.
>>
>>24617501

>guys
>"I don't waste time on girls that wont fuck"
>also guys
>"I wont date a girl who has ever had sex

I don't know what to tell you but don't trust the advice of guys, they don't know what they want
>>
File: images (11).jpg (14 KB, 270x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>24617501
>none of them ever saw me as girlfriend material
And you proved them right!!
Disgusting whore
>>
>>24618928
They're separate groups retard. Men who want sex like whores, men who want a wife want virgins it's not complicated.
>>24617501
Don't expect any sympathy, this isn't rocket science. If you really thought that the right way to get a committed boyfriend is to be a slut then you're too retarded to be in a relationship with anyone. If you can tie your shoes then this should be a simple concept to you. Which means you're either baiting or like most women want to get all the free attention of a whore with the benefits or a wife so fuck off
>>
>>24618928
You're retarded lmao. You chose to let yourself be used by guys who see you as nothing more a cum dumpster. That you now can't get attention from guys who would have seen you as a human being is nobody's fault but your own. You're the one who chose not to be a human being.
>>
File: 1614598479862.jpg (78 KB, 593x762)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR YOU DUMB WHORE!
>>
>>24617590
What do you mean lucky? She chose all the bodies she added to the notches in her bed post.
>>
>>24618953
>They're separate groups retard. Men who want sex like whores, men who want a wife want virgins it's not complicated.

>guiiis thats not fair men aren't a monolith! we're all special snowflakes
go back to onlyfans you simp
>>
>>24618958
actually I'm a virgin because I just never wanted to put up with men's bullshit.

good luck finding your perfect japanese girlfriend who is a perfect virgin and who is also totally skilled in all the weird sexual things you're into, you deviant
>>
>>24619009
Ok so this thread is bait
>>
>>24617501
Chickens are coming home to roost. You act like you didn't choose this.
>>
>>24619012
>women
>sexual skill
Incredible what women fool themselves into believing. Your role in everything is completely passive and unnoticable, stop acting like it takes skill to be a woman.
>>
>>24619012
You're no virgin. Any woman this bitter is never a virgin.
>>
>>24617501
No refunds, but if you want some redemption tell other girls not to do what you did.
>>
>>24617501
you're too retarded to live, unironically
>I spoiled myself ;_;
stop browsing this website
>>
>>24617590
>You're good if the body count is under 10.
sorry sloot, only acceptable number for that is 0
>>
>>24618042
>50 girls
Men who sleep around are almost as bad as women who do it. Your opinion is worthless
>>
>hookup
>none of them ever saw me as girlfriend material
no shit. hookups are not where people look for long term relationships
>>
>>24617501
If you truly regret the awful choices you make, then you will find a way. There are ways, like repenting or becoming successful in a career and going from there instead

Something tells me you're too hedonistic to find a way. So prove me wrong. Stop being a degenerate and do something decent with your life, if you can

I will say, although you are stupid, I don't think this is fully your fault. Sexuality has become far too normalized in society and you may just be a victim of that phenomenon
>>
>>24619095
Personally, I was way more bitter and misanthropic when I was a virgin, where does this like of thinking come from anyway?
lots of female virgins are bitter as fuck due to seeing sex as transactional
>>
>>24619638
Not true, and I'm a KHV.

It takes effort for men to get laid, or superior genetics. A woman staying unfucked is the greatest achievement she can make if she's not fat and ugly.

Also, women don't give a shit about your virginity. More than likely, they'll lose attraction for you because women group think and need the approval of other women in order to get with a guy, so being a virgin means you're not desirable in some, perhaps hidden way (or atleast that's what goes through their heads).

Lastly, women wouldn't have developed a strong dislike for male promiscuity, because unlike us, they don't have to worry about their maternity like men worry about their paternity over a child.

In short, male chastity is worthless, and women tend to agree.
>>
>>24617590
>You're good if the body count is under 10.
kek, this post most be LARP bait. Another over 3-4 in a 2 year period is already whore woke mode.
>>
>>24619684
>sex as transactional
Sex is transactional, it's all a matter of if you want to get payed per use or cash in completely. It's better for everyone if you just give your virginity to your husband.
You think men commit to women because we just get along that well? Women have a valuable resource they can either use it as whores or wives. You picked the former now own up to it
>>
>>24619703
Based, but normies live in fairytale land (a very ugly fairy tale) so they'll raise a fuss over your post.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.