[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what the actual fuck is the point of bumble if even the whales i match with don't want to message first
>>
>>24617408
what the hell is that to the right?
>>
>>24617419

LOL !
>>
>>24617408
that's hinge mate
>>
All of the women I get matched with there look so old. Is this my punishment for never having had a relationship in my 20s? I want to kill myself when I look at some of them and read their stereotypical profiles.
>>
>>24617419
Someone who lives way out in the sticks, jesus.
>>
>>24617434
yes, but it was too good not to post, haven't seen anything like that on bumble yet unfortunately
>>
>>24617408
>with don't want to message first
make it easy for them. That's why everyone has those "debate me, where does your chocolate go, in the fridge or pantry" or "two truths and a lie" things.
Hell, even putting a deliberate spelling error in your profile so a girl can virtue signal how smart she is by correcting you is a good policy.
Put questions in your bio. Put a non-political, totally innocuous but debatable statement in your bio.
That's how you get messages.
>>
>>24617437
i'm in my twenties and every profile is so low effort, and if there is info, it might as well be a clone of everything else
i never realised how basic most women are untill i started actually reading profiles or prompts:
>how do you know when you have falled for someone?
>>when i trip
>>when i fall
>whats the best way to ask you out on a date?
>>just ask
>>by asking
and also dogs, 90+ percent of profiles will have some mention of dogs if not a picture or several
>>
>>24617437
>Is this my punishment for never having had a relationship in my 20s?
Yes.
>>
>>24617490
Example(s)?
>>
>>24617512
Yeah there is ALWAYS something about how much they love dogs in there between some rather boring interests/bragging.
>>
>>24617516
Should I just kill myself now then? Do the looks of all women fall off a cliff at 30?
>>
>>24617408
I'd rather date the tubster than old Megamind on the right there.
>>
>>24617408
>scottish
It's over
>>
>>24617512
Your problem is you live in Scotland where the women are utterly hideous even by Bong standards. Just move to England and at least then you’ll have a chance at some qt 6/10s.
>>
>>24617941
uhh
>Sydney 50km away
>From glasgow
>haha u live in scotland go to england enjoy the 9:1 dating app ratio if you pay for boost and you're lucky you might get a text back from a fat bird
How fucking retarded lol
>>
File: trans_bumble.webm (2.92 MB, 296x640)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>24617408
Don't feel too bad, lesbians have it much worse.
>>
>>24617974
It's over Scott. Put on your kilt and get back to the fried Mars bar shop.
>>
>>24617941
>>24617721
I'm Australian in Australia, she must be an immigant
>>
>>24617408
Bruh, at least you didn’t get sextorted like I did. You gettin the real women, and it goes to show that going out in person is just better
>>
>actually match with cute girls
>they seem interested
>they just stop responding one day
cool
>>
>>24617408
left is cute,right is weird.
>>
File: d23[1].png (508 KB, 1918x734)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>24617408
One on the right has a cursed hairline and looks evil, left is proud norf fc material. GET HER NOW.
>>
>>24617984
Fucking hell. This made me physically sick. What the fuck is the point of going trans if you're going to still be biologically straight?
>>
First to.lake you upset and angry, then to make you understand the male/female dynamic, and finally to come to accept it and ultimately stop caring about holes

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.