[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1626151573244.jpg (39 KB, 703x714)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Femanons, can you help me with some girl problems? I keep getting friendzoned, and I don't know why. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an incel, a neet, or a simp. If I want sex, I can get it, no problem. But when I actually like someone, I hear the same things: "I like you as a friend", "I just don't see us ever being together", or "we can keep fucking, but I don't like you like that". Wtf am I doing wrong? I've done so much already. I've lost over 100lbs, and I'm continuing to lose weight. I've developed a healthier mindset, and I try as hard as I can to be better than I was the day before (generally speaking). What else can I do?? I have qualities women want in a partner, but none of the ones I like want those things from me.

Idk what to do, it's not like I have high standards. I don't want a bimbo, or a perfect 10, or a Mrs. Right. I just want to like someone who likes me back. Ytf do I deserve to feel ugly and unwanted, after everything I've done to just be better?

Sorry I'm all over the place, I'm a bit drunk. Is there anything I can do? Do I have to change myself? Do I have to become an asshole again? I just feel like I'm losing faith in dating, as a whole. There's only so many times I can hear the same phrases: "it do be like that", "you'll find someone", "rejection makes a man stronger".
>>
Femanon here, 7 years married.
1) Don't give attention to women that don't want a relationship with you. You're just feeding their ego's
2) Don't be 'mister nice' to score a date. Act like a normal person.
3) Women want confident and assertive men for relationships, with clear goals and direction. You don't strike as one of those types.
4) Avoid feminists, bisexual women, women with lots of tattoos, very high and baby-sounding voices. They hide trauma and WILL make your life miserable.
5) Sexual discipline. That way, you won't seem like a horny dog trying to catch a hundred.
6) Try women of other cultures that have more traditional mind sets.
7) You should focus on your growth and value, THEN try to get a serious life partners

Best of luck, Anon.
>>
>>24617292
This is the best advice. I echo this.
>>
>>24617292
Am OP

First of all, thank you so much. I appreciate the advice, I just have a couple more questions:

>don't be Mr. Nice
I'd love to, but the problem is that I'm actually a genuinely nice person, by nature. Don't take that the wrong way though. Irl I'm 6'0, 230 at 30% body fat. I'm not a weak person, i box, i own and use weapons, I can do all the trad-man shit. But I guess I just give off that vibe. Can I not, somehow?

>Sexual discipline.
Oh hon, it's way too late for that. I had my 112th last week, and I had to get tested twice. I've gotten cashapped for nudes, and I'm not even an 8/10 yet. Not only am I a hoe, I'm also a complete degenerate. That's probably half the reason I get friendzoned though...
>>
>>24617486
Glad to be useful. For your questions

Mr Nice isn't a nice person at all. He's a slimy 'good guy' that puts girls in a pedastool and is giving boyfriend level attention without getting the sex. A gentleman is one who's respect everyone and acts like a decent person.

So by all mean, stay nice. Just don't treat women better than men.

> had my 112th last week, and I had to get tested twice. I've gotten cashapped for nudes, and I'm not even an 8/10 yet. Not only am I a hoe, I'm also a complete degenerate. That's probably half the reason I get friendzoned though.

You have your answer right there. Why buy a car when the tires aren't screwed in? Why are you trying to get a committed relationship if you fuck like it's going out of fashion?

Keep that dick in the zipper, my guy. And stop counting, it's gross.
>>
>>24617538
>just stay nice

I can do that.

>Why are you trying to get a committed relationship if you fuck like it's going out of fashion?

It's kinda funny, actually. Started hoeing without any intention of finding someone. Then I caught feelings. Now she's gone, and I have to find someone. Tbh, for the past while I've been thinking that I should just stop, but idk how ill find someone if I'm not looking. I'm a homebody/househusband type guy. I can't expect anyone I'd care to be with to come looking for me. Women don't do that. I'm sorry if I seem like I'm not being receptive of your advice. I really do appreciate it, I'm just unsure of my next move, rn.
>>
>>24617642
Don't mix the girls to fuck and girls to date in the same bucket. The ones that will sleep with you right away are not girlfriend material and you shouldn't try to make them such.

A shier and quieter girl will challenge you more on that regard and she'll convince she's worth the investment. Show that you want a relationship, and it will happen.

You wouldn't binge on fast food if you want to diet, right?
>>
>>24617268
>and I try as hard as I can to be better than I was the day before
That's fine, but 'marginally better than shit' isn't synonymous with being a real catch.

>I just want to like someone who likes me back.
And that's you're problem. You're not looking for someone you actually connect with, you're just throwing darts at a wall desperate for anyone who'll have you.
>>
>>24617642
>Now she's gone, and I have to find someone.
Not that anon, but no one wants to play second fiddle to the girl you REALLY wanted. You're not looking for a relationship, you're looking for a stand-in to stuff into a 'That One Girl I Caught Feelings For' shaped void, Amigara Fault style. No one wants that job.

PS, I'm >>24617772 and I feel bad being so blunt on the first point, congrats in improving yourself so much man, that's a big deal.
>>
>>24617538
>Just don't treat women better than men.
Almost no girl can stand being treated like a man, and they behave so differently from guys that it makes zero sense to treat them like one.

As for the "nice guy" thing, it basically just means have a spine and some self-respect. Don't get thrown off by the "nice" part, that's just whores rationalizing their terrible decision making.
>>
>>24617268
>I'm 6'0, 230 at 30% body fat
read all your replies and you're an arrogant prick and boasting about your sexual conquest sickening. i get why no girl likes you back
>>
>>24618028
Excuse my immodesty, father. I am but a poor sinner. How many Hail Mary's shall I say?
>>
>>24617996
>Almost no girl can stand being treated like a man

This. Almost all of them will instantly turn on you and try to socially assassinate you if you treat them like a man lmao. Their egos can't take it.
>>
>>24618103
yeah confirmed arrogant asshole. thats why no girl wants to be in a relationship with you. see thing is you are likely not as hot as you believe
>>
>>24617292
How does a "normal" person act?
>>
Dude, if you're this salty about a couple things I said, then why are you even here? You didn't have to read the thread, much less comment. Which leads me to believe that someone's a bit jelly. Are you? Are you a lil jelly belly? Are you mad 'cause I'm *slightly* hotter than you? Lmao
>>
>>24618159
Last post was for you.
>>
Cringe manslut with a million STDs and probably stretch marks thinks he's a king because he fucked around
>>
>>24618222
Are you still here?
>>
>>24618227
NTA
>>
>>24618247
Course not. Jealousy does not become you.
>>
>>24617486
Want the mental right framework you are nice at first to woman then you inmediatly change to i wont give more of my energy to this thot
>>
>>24617486
>I had my 112th last week
So you're a fuckboy then. Stop whoring around, women can smell that. Also, if you get to know a woman and feel the chemistry, wait 2-3 months before fucking
>>
>>24617538
>And stop counting, it's gross.
objective measures for hedonism are good. they help defines degrees of terribleness
>>
File: hold_em_tight.txt.jpg (236 KB, 719x1100)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>24617292
>You're just feeding their ego's
yeah so what i'll die for her, because shes the only one who liked me at my lowest and sticks with me
>>
>>24618175
Normal as in don't act a way that isn't natural or true to yourself. Behave how you normally would when talking to anyone else. It's easy to pick up on someone trying to act as some persona or character other than themselves in order to impress others.
>>
>>24617292
wtf actual good advice thanks femanon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.