[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why the fuck am I so apathetic and depressed?
I don't care about anything, nothing is interesting for me, I don't enjoy anything
I feel so low all the time
Are there any reasons to live or I should just kill myself?
>>
Gonna break it to you you are probably npd
>>
>>24356481
Do you exercise regularly and eat healthy?
>>
>>24356484
Why do I see people diagnose NPD on this board so much?
>>
>>24356488
Yes
>>
>>24356481
>Why the fuck am I so apathetic and depressed?
Depression is a neurological disorder and your symptoms are that of anhedonia, the feeling where you are totally absent of pleasure. Seek a psychiatrist and immediate support from family, it's a disease that can kill you and is one of the leading causes of death in many countries. Get help
>>
>>24356544
doctor prescribed me SSRI antidepressants 8 months ago but I've read that they are shit and have bunch of side effects so I don't take them
>>
>>24356585
If the doctor is failing to help you what do you think you’ll find on fucking 4chan?
>>
>>24356585
Pharmaceutical intervention isn't always affective. Taking them consistently > taking them occasionally however because it's a waste of both time and money to do but otherwise depression is just a temporary neurological disorder.

There is a difference between bouts of sadness and depression, however. If it's been longer than 8 months then there are either environmental stressors you need to minimize or else you suffer something akin to dysthymia.
>>
>>24356481
>Why the fuck am I so apathetic and depressed?
Because you waste time on 4chan instead of getting shit done.
>>
>>24356603
He's not even taking his prescription ffs. There is nothing anyone can do for you of you aren't willing to help yourself.
>>
>>24356585
SSRIs are some dumb shit that makes you suicidal and gives you erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>24356606
>If it's been longer than 8 months then there are either environmental stressors you need to minimize or else you suffer something akin to dysthymia.
It's been for years actually
>>
bump
>>
help
>>
bump
>>
Help
>>
File: 1615066118061.png (308 KB, 413x431)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>24356481
>Are there any reasons to live or I should just kill myself?
There are no reasons for anything. Either kill yourself or don't, just please stop whining.
>>
>>24356481
>are there any reasons to live or should I just kill myself?

I guarantee you, you won't change the world. Nothing you do will matter in the long run. But this is your time. After you die there'll be nothing, so while there still is something you should work with it.

>why the fuck am I so apathetic and depressed.

There is no answer to this i can give. Honestly, if you really want it you should be working like hell to find it. Be desperate enough to try literally ANYTHING. this is the most important thing in your life, so fucking work for it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.