[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vector-id487764198.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
what hobbies are attractive to women but have a low skill threshold so other men won't outcompete me and reduce my spotlight?
>>
Photography
>>
Dancing
>>
>>24356490
Wrong
>>
File: 1568195734953.jpg (53 KB, 720x714)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>24356477
>what do women like that's so piss-easy I can do it but other guys can't do it better?
>>
Flamenco guitar
>>
It's not about being the best, just having a hobby in the first place makes you more attractive to women because it shows you're passionate about something and are capable of putting effort into things you care about. Also it makes you more interesting if you have something you can talk about comfortably.
>>
>>24356477
>what hobbies are attractive to women but have a low skill threshold so other men won't outcompete me and reduce my spotlight?
Eh?
You don't aim at oversaturated hobbies, you aim at female hobies. Sewing, Cosplay, Cooking. Possibly also Gardening and Nature.
... Hm, Cosplay is very high skill, so skip that one. But Sewing, Cooking, Gardening, Nature seem good.
>>
>>24356477
Unironically dancing. Especially salsa. Plenty of hot chicks and most guys who are very good are gay.
>>
Travelling, high level bodybuilding and playing music are pretty much the only hobbies women are attracted to
>>24356551
>just having a hobby in the first place makes you more attractive to women because it shows you're passionate about something and are capable of putting effort into things you care about. Also it makes you more interesting if you have something you can talk about comfortably.
no it's not lol
imagine thinking that writing smut erotica automatically makes you attractive to women just because you're passionate about it and put effort into it
Playing games, watching shows, even surfing net are all hobbies and none of them make you attractive to women at all
Women are only attracted to a few very very specific hobbies.
>>
>>24356477
Sport. That's it. Yes, they will be impressed if you play an instrument well. But what they are attracted to in that respect is talent. Women universally are attracted to athletic men, for obvious reasons. It is not the answer you are looking for. But it is the only universal answer.
>>
>>24357050
consuming media is not a hobby
>>
>>24357090
Hobby is anything you do for fun in your spare time, so yes it is
>>
>>24357110
If someone asks you what you like to do in your spare time, do you really say you play video games? That's kind of pathetic.
>>
File: Keys_to_Mount (2).png (833 KB, 1280x720)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
As someone else said I would say it's primarily just sports, especially ones like rugby, MMA, BJJ, boxing etc.

They show you're confident because these are all quite intimidating activities, physically capable and able to persevere quite well with challenge. Actually doing these sort of things also make you more confident as a person.

I do BJJ although not for women at all. If you wanted to attract them though it's great because you can very easily demonstrate on people making them feel very powerless without hurting them at all and can also use the general positional stuff in bed to flip people around lol
>>
>>24356477
Music is probably the highest in ROI.
>>
>>24356477
Music dumbass. Learn how to play a guitar and sing love ballads.
>>
>>24357165
>projecting this much
I don't play games whatsoever, but they are still a hobby.
>>24357192
How many women do BJJ? I was thinking of joining a class, I hate martial arts but would try a class or two to meet girls through it.
>>
>>24357216
>>24357226
How long do you have to learn to play an instrument to get sex out of it? I hate music and never learned it but I'm gonna have 3 months of free time, is that enough to learn enough to get sex easily? How many songs do you have to learn before you get hook ups out of it?
>>
>>24357244
are you 18 or something?
women dont want guys that know how to play guitar. women want good looking guys that know how to play the guitar.
no hobby will give you pussy in return if you dont have good looks. the empathize this, if you are a 10/10 man your hobby could literally be being a nazi pedophile and women would NOT care. because youre so hot they want to 'cure' you. im not making this up, you can do this experiment on your own.
>>
>>24357050
>high level bodybuilding
Lol no. Women are not attracted to that at all. Only gay men are.
>>
>>24357430
Dr Incel at it again with his expertise on women.
>>
>>24357442
women are mainly attracted to the superhero actor bodytype, so both low bf% and large muscles and balancing that is very high level bodybuilding
>>
>>24357229
>How many women do BJJ?
At least 10% at my one although I'm not sure how many only attend the "women only" class. Could well be about 20%. My gym is very friendly it is likely less elsewhere.

However you'd get kicked out if you started hitting on the women, even if it was "subtle" like purposefully trying to go with women instead of being willing to to with women but rolling with men most the time. No one can stand this incel shit
>>
>>24357475
Do women hit on you thanks to BJJ? Did you notice spike in tinder matches after starting it? How long did it take you to notice increase in attention from women after starting BJJ? Do you bring it up and point attention to it or do women automatically intuitively know that you do BJJ?
>>
>>24357460
What makes you think this? Have yoi ever even talked to a woman?
>>
>>24357449
if we were all honest life could be great. but alas you normiefags have to ruin everything by projecting your normie world onto others. telling people to lift and learn an instrument is BY FAR the worst advice to give a young men who is looking for a women
>>
>>24357515
Ok so what advice do you have?
>>
>>24357515
That's another question for others I have, I lift weights regularly for past 5-6 years (between ages 17 to 23) and I never got sex out of it. Will learning guitar work better for me, or am I doomed if weight lifting didn't result in sex?
>>
>>24357487
>Do women hit on you thanks to BJJ?
How would you know if this happens cause of bjj or something else, but it no doubt makes you more attractive. Any sport will, but doing it just for women is cringe and will more than cancel it out. It's also just sad and a waste of yours and other people's time.

>How long did it take you to notice increase in attention from women after starting BJJ?
It's not because of just doing BJJ and everyone's pussies get wet, but it makes you a much more interesting and confident person plus shows qualities mentioned earlier. Probably after about 6 months I was more confident.

>Do you bring it up and point attention to it or do women automatically intuitively know that you do BJJ?
Not really, people often comment on the marks it makes on your neck or tape around fingers but obviously I don't bring it up and force it. If you want to get them to know just ask what they're doing in the evening and reply with it when they ask you.

I think you're looking at this the wrong way though. Do it cause it looks fun and then once you're a more confident interesting person rest will follow naturally
>>
Pottery
>>
File: 308.jpg (1.54 MB, 1451x4701)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>24356477
Every girl I have taken to my rifle and pistol range loves it. As far as your "low skill" requirement... might want to check the picture and consider balloon animals.
>>
>>24357552
I don't think it looks fun though, it looks boring and miserable just like every other sport.
Do you think BJJ is the single best activity to increase attractiveness, confidence and attract women or is there anything more effective/faster? I already lift weights and run which is also said to increase confidence and make people more attractive, but it didn't do it for me. Do you think BJJ makes you more interesting, confident and attractive than weight lifting and running?
>>
>>24357216
>>24357226
Delusional. I have been playing the guitar for ages and I'm still a permavirgin.

>>24357430
>women dont want guys that know how to play guitar. women want good looking guys that know how to play the guitar.
Exactly.
>>
>>24357605
>it looks boring and miserable
thats alright, dont need to like everything, to each their own
>>24357605
>just like every other sport
thats dumb, you really need to try more and not give up right away just because its a a lot of effort
Doing the sport that you enjoy the most is probably the one thats going to make you the most interesting, confident and attractive. Just cause you donĀ“t look like a jackass just in it for the pussy.
>>
>>24357523
>Will learning guitar work better for me, or am I doomed if weight lifting didn't result in sex?
Learning guitar won't do jack shit in getting you sex. Becoming good at playing the guitar will just end up with dudebros that are into guitars complimenting your skills. Women don't give a shit about how good you are, but they might if you are already good looking. In short, if you haven't been getting pussy now, learning guitar won't fix that.
>>
>>24357605
I'd say it's too there. You interact with loads of people which is great, it builds confidence, is interesting etc. Running won't do the first 2, not sure about bodybuilding although I imagine it's quite solitary Vs BJJ.

What do you actually like doing?
What's your job/education like?
Do you live with your parents?
>>
>>24357650
>What do you actually like doing?
I like watching shows/movies/anime, reading books and manga, running, writing femdom smut.
That's why I'm fully willing to get a hobby that I'd hate just to be attractive to women to get hook ups and dates because I know mine aren't for it.
>What's your job/education like?
Finance and Accounting masters
>Do you live with your parents?
No
>>
>>24357665
Can you hold a conversation well and appear confident? Don't take up a hobby just for women it is pure cringe.

Also when you say your job is finance this def means you've actually got a decent paying professional job?
>>
>>24357650
>is interesting
what is interesting about it? and how does it work, do women just automatically started thinking you're interesting after you started BJJ, did you start bringing it up and they started going "that's interesting" or do they just go "you're so interesting" without you ever mentioning BJJ? Because I'm wondering if it works like you go up to some girl that's a stranger in a store, say something like "these eggs are cheap" and she'd automatically assume you're very interesting and attractive without even knowing you do BJJ or if you'd have to mention it and get a date this way. And how did it impact your tinder matches? Did you manage to go out with a girl thanks to BJJ? Did you ask out any of the girls from your classes? Did any of the guys from the classes invite you to a party with girls in it or otherwise introduced you to any girls? And if so how long have you been going to said classes before getting girls out of it?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.