[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616534218405.jpg (596 KB, 1722x1722)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
Why don't I want to do anything?
Why don't I enjoy anything?
Why do I feel empty all the time?
>>
bump
>>
I'm right there with you pal
>>
>>24356474
because you're depressed?
>>
Because you keep looking for distractions, copes, and entertainment instead of facing your problems.
For example, you have made this thread every day for the last week instead of taking any advice.
>>
>>24356474
And I'll answer your questions.
>Why don't I want to do anything?
Lack of "want to do thing" chemical in brain
>Why don't I enjoy anything?
Lack of "enjoy thing" chemical in brain
>Why do I feel empty all the time?
Lack of "desire thing" chemical in brain

Because you keep depleting it by chasing stupid shit. Just sit down and be fucking BORED for a day. Don't jack off. Don't watch tv.
Limit your choices to "Be productive" or "Be bored".
>>
>>24356571
what if intrusive thoughts and anxiety hits me then? when I don't do anything then I start overthinking and I keep reminding myself of past mistakes
>>
>>24356656
>what if intrusive thoughts and anxiety hits me then? when I don't do anything then I start overthinking and I keep reminding myself of past mistakes
Then keep making the same fucking excuses you always make, and post the exact same thread for months before you work up the nerve to kill yourself.

Fuck's sake you nigger. "Intrusive thoughts" are an excuse. "Anxiety" is an excuse. "Overthinking" is an excuse. "Past mistakes" are an excuse.
YES IT FEELS BAD. Stop LARPing as though "Feels bad" means "Can't". That's why you don't want to do a single fucking thing in life. Because literally everything in life is harder than sitting on your ass and feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>24356656
For example
>Intrusive thoughts
Control your damn thoughts. Disagree with them. Interpret them differently. Or maybe just experience the thoughts instead of reacting to the thoughts with emotions. Stop taking your thoughts at face value. Stop making excuses.
>Anxiety
Is your brain's response to a threat. There is no threat here. Your anxiety is not justified. You're terrified of having to face your inner self. And you should be, because your inner self is a fucking wasteland.
Do it anyway. Anxiety doesn't mean "Avoid it", it means "Prepare before you face it". And your nigger ass keeps avoiding things because you're terrified of Feels Bad instead of realising that being an undisciplined fuckwit will result in Feels Worse.
>I start overthinking
Literally just don't. This is 100% within your control. If you're having an unwanted thought, just fucking stop. the reason you keep having the thoughts is because you like using them as excuses.
>I keep reminding myself of past mistakes
No, you keep making excuses to not confront past mistakes because Feels Bad.
Past mistakes are an opportunity to learn and improve. You can interpret your past differently than just Feels Bad like an NPC.

Why do you think your emotions are so fucking terrible? Because you don't put in a single fucking ounce of effort into choosing better thoughts and better emotions.
You just take "Feels bad" at face value, and use it as an excuse to avoid sorting your bullshit out. Challenge your thoughts. Challenge your emotions. Disagree with the unwanted ones. Choose different interpretations. Practice better mindsets.

Or do what I know you're gonna do.
Pretend all of this is "I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT I CANT IT'S TOO HARD TOO HARD TOO HARD TOO HARD TOO HARD TOO HARD TOO HARD" and make the same fucking thread every day until you die like the useless miserable excuse-making cunt you are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.