[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1620333173275.gif (2 MB, 425x425)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
>smoking hot asian girl at the gym with thicc ass
>me, finally obtained decent look non-dyel, but nowhere near the /fit/-tier bod yet

What do? I wanna attempt to lock eye contact with her and smile, but gonna feel like shit if she just looks away.
>>
be confident. if you want to do it do it. if it works good for you and if it doesn’t you tried your best. don’t hold yourself back from the fear of failure like a faggot
>>
>>24355649
>she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>24355649
Go for it. Maybe give her a passing compliment. The worst that can happen is that she doesn't show any interest. The best is that she hops on ur cock in front of ur gymbros. Its only uphill if u try imo
>>
>>24355649
show us pic of girl and then we will proceed with sdvice
>>
>>24355926
They all have boyfriends. Go flirt with and fuck them anyway.
>>
>>24356503
Taking pictures of people at the gym can lose your membership. Compare pre-covid to now pricing have doubled and some even tripled.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.