[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1615616975289.png (72 KB, 500x477)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
If you look at someone and subconsciously decide "Hey, I'm never, ever, going to be interested in fucking or being in a relationship with this person", you find that your interactions with that person loosen up. It'd not as awkward, it flows better, you're more confident. You're less needy, less apprehensive, and people admire your confidence.

This is part of the reason why gay guys always hang out with lots of chicks, and it's because they've decided that they're never going to fuck or be in a relationship with any of those girls.

It's due to the fact that you're not trying to get on her good side or save up future favours anymore, you're now treating her as less a sex partner and more a human, and women appreciate a confident, nice person over a stuttering, awkward guy trying to get in her pants.
"B-but Chad gets-"
He doesn't look for sex, it comes to him. See that? He knows actively looking for sex doesn't work, which is why he lets the women approach him first.

Don't hunt for sex. Actively looking for sex outside of hookers just makes women think you're creepy, which decreases their chances of having it with you.
>>
Femanon here, can confirm.
>>
>>24355127
Holy fuck this is actually good advice
>>
womanon here too, also agree
>>
boomp
>>
>>24355127
>"B-but Chad gets-"
>He doesn't look for sex, it comes to him. See that? He knows actively looking for sex doesn't work, which is why he lets the women approach him first.
99% of dudes don't get approached by women. And it's not because of how they interact with women, since women would have to interact with them to know how they interact with them.
>>
>>24355127
it's because chad has good genes roastie. Moreover women only wish to be approached by chads and not ugly subhumans.When a chad doesn't make a move on a woman,she'll try her level best to signal him to make a move on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z49ixqSFAE&list=PLGRNS506gQscYKYFnEZIu_BRLdZgQPHcP&index=7
>>
>>24355127

most men are so thirsty for sex that they don't get any. It shows, it fucking shows, and no woman ever is gonna put up with that attitude
>>
>>24355127
>If you look at someone and subconsciously decide "Hey, I'm never, ever, going to be interested in fucking or being in a relationship with this person", you find that your interactions with that person loosen up.
This is the mindset of a loser.
"I am not interested in a relationship" should be the default state your mind operates from, because the person you're in a relationship with should be elevated above the crowd of others.
If "I want a relationship" is your default, then that implies you are desperate instead of choosy.
>>
>>24356465
kekity kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJiVN_orBMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWOn0X_sAg8
>>
>>24355127
>You're less needy, less apprehensive, and people admire your confidence.
Or, if you want to phrase that in a way for humans rather than incels:
"If you refuse to choose who you're attracted to, then your uncontrolled attraction will make you over-invest emotions, overly demanding of having those emotions returned, and it will make you seem weak and a burden."
>>
>>24355127
Disagreeing with this solid advice confirms your incel status. It's a few months after I gave up on ever finding a girlfriend that I ironically ended up in a 6 year relationship. Not caring anymore is literally a superpower.
>>
OP here.
>>24356438
>>24356464
Interacting with women is separate from looking for sex. Interacting doesn't have to be sexual, you can just talk to women like you would anybody else. Approaching women with the overarching goal of sex is different from simply making friends, and women can smell ulterior motives from miles away, and as >>24356465
said, women don't like that.
If you approach women purely with the goal of having sex, you'll come off as need and creepy, and no amount of "good genes" can save you from being labelled creepy or fuckboy.
>>24356472
>>24356482
Based, and I wish you two happiness.
Relationships should be where you two genuinely enjoy each other's company, rather than just sex. That's why fuckbuddies stay as that. Buddies. Relationships based solely off sex don't end well, as the two people usually can't stand each other outside of fucking, and the thing is, anybody can fuck anybody else, which is why these relationships often end in breakups.
>>
>>24355127
>This is part of the reason why gay guys always hang out with lots of chicks
Men in general hang out with women in general, regardless of sexuality.
> the fact that you're not trying to get on her good side or save up future favours
... Why would you NOT do this by default? Trying to be friendly with people is a good idea, regardless of if you love them.
> women appreciate a confident, nice person over a stuttering, awkward guy trying to get in her pants.
Techncially true but misleading. Desiring her sexually isn't what makes you creepy. It's REQUIRING her sexually.
It's the difference between someone who waits in line to buy a donut, but who goes somewhere else if the donut machine breaks, vs. someone who SCREAMS and CRIES and TANTRUMS "Oh lord why can't I get that donut? I really wanted that donut! Please, someone, anyone, give me a donut! I'm so hungry, I really need a donut!"
You'd stay the fuck away from that last guy, and for good reason. He's a crazy fucker. Do not be that crazy fucker. Do not NEED the donut. Seek the donut because it is delicious, but if the donut is unavailable then don't chuck a fucking tantrum.
>He doesn't look for sex, it comes to him.
That's also shit advice because if you aren't displaying libido then women won't want that. You want libido. What you don't want is for your libido to be your primary emotion.
>>
>>24356482
doing nothing only works if you have a large social circle. its inpossible for you to not come across new women constantly. this wouldnt work for a guy with no status
>>
OP here.
>>24356497
I agree with you on the donuts point, never thought about it that way before. Thanks for putting it that way, it's a lot clearer.
The libido point, too, makes sense, so thanks for bringing that up. Cheers!
>>24356500
If you know your own shortcomings or flaws in terms of personality, behaviour or social circle/skills, why aren't you working to resolve those issues and better yourself?
Knowing your own issues and flaws but refusing to do what you can to fix those issues is lazy and proof that you are simply wallowing in self-pity, too lazy to better yourself. Sure, you may not be able to fix the whole issue or fix all your issues. But to not even try at all is pathetic.
If you work on your flaws, it shows that you aren't a lazy, irresponsible piece of shit that refuses to better himself. It shows that you're not some egomaniac narcissist, as you recognize that you have flaws and are working to fix them, as opposed to believing that you are perfect and have no flaws.

Small changes or big changes, it doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that you're trying to better yourself, and that is admirable.

Self-improvement is a whole other topic , but basically, it should be done for yourself, and yourself alone. If you're not satisfied with yourself and your flaws, why should anybody have to settle for you? Change in enacted from within, and people appreciate others that try thier best.
>>
>>24356491
>Approaching women with the overarching goal of sex is different from simply making friends, and women can smell ulterior motives from miles away
I guess. But I can say that if you want sex you can get sex. It's not an ulterior motive if you're open and up front about it.
>>
>>24356531
The problem is that people don't know what their flaws are.
They don't realise that their uncontrolled sadness and their negative emotional reactions are a problem.
Yes I know. That sounds stupid. But they honest to god do not realise this.
>>
>>24356531
there is no fix for being socially inept. people dont like being around that so opportunities to improve are cut short, so you never truly learn how to be fully NT. its a negative feedback loop. dont assume i havent tried
>>
>>24356491
>Interacting with women is separate from looking for sex. Interacting doesn't have to be sexual, you can just talk to women like you would anybody else. Approaching women with the overarching goal of sex is different from simply making friends, and women can smell ulterior motives from miles away, and as >>24356465 said, women don't like that.

cringe.
do u have any fucking clue how friendships,relationships,social circles,job recruitment, climbing up the corporate ladder,etc. gets affected by the way u look.The world is indeed an ugly place to be if u happen to be ugly.Men whoare inch taller get 600$ more on average than their shorter counterparts and mind u this number explodes when u start accounting for it's compunding effects and for higher height differences and all of this is just considering height and not ur facial looks and ethnicity.
>>
Op here.
>>24356625
Didn't say anything about looks, height or ethnicity. You sound insecure about that. I've seen lots of ugly people doing well gor themselves in terms of jobs, relationships and whatnot. You can be good looking but still hated if you're insufferable. You can be ugly but successful. Looks affects short-term, personality affects long-term. Sure, a woman might be willing to fuck a misogynistic guy if he's hot. But will she stick around long-term? No, as his personality isn't good. Similarly, a good-looker may charm his way up the corporate ladder. That doesn't mean that he has the skills to run the company long-term. Instead, a not-so-hot or tall guy might have the skills to run the company long-term. Look at people like Elon during his Paypal years or the Google CEO. Do they fit your opinions of 10/10 hot Chads? No.
But look at where they are. That wasn't charming thier way up there, that was their ability and work ethic, their hardworking personality.
If all you care about is looks, etc, that you can't really change (apart from surgery), you're ignoring what you can change, like your behaviour and personality. As said earlier, improve what you can change, and people will appreciate you more for it.

>>24356538
Yeah, that makes sense. You'll get a yes, no, or a god-forbid ew, but at the very least you're honest.
Just be prepared if they say no out of the sheer randomness of the question if there was no leadup to it or any context for it.

>>24356550
I'm not sure how to respond to this, honestly, as I don't know anybody like that. I do belive that such people exist, though. I'd say that sitting them down and telling them their flaws might work, but make sure that it's constructive criticism that you give them.

>>24356579
There are fixes for social ineptness. Have you considered that you're trying to hang out with the wrong group of people? Or maybe they're fine with you but your insecurity leads you to belive that you're unwanted by them?
>>
I've never hunted for sex but no woman ever approach me or asked me out because of it. I'm 23 and never had a date. How long will it take for a woman to come give me sex? Do Chads not exist at 23 and it's like Pokemon where if I hit 25-30 without ever talking to a girl I become Chad and get tons of sex automatically because I never looked for it?
I see on internet people talk about how they lose their virginities by 23, how come it never happened to me yet ?
How come despite not being interested in fucking any girl I ever met or being in relationship with them I still act awkward and my conversations don't flow well with them? Why didn't a girl ever admire me and why aren't there lots of chicks hanging out with me right now despite the fact that I act exactly like you desribe?
>>
OP here.
>>24357076
>How long will it take for a woman to come give me sex?
>Why aren't there lots of chicks hanging out with me right now?
There's your issue. You are still vying for it, for a relationship. You're wondering why they're not interested in you.
Relationships and friendships are different. One is intimate is personal, and often leads to sex. The other is platonic.

You may not be interested in sex, sure, but you're still looking for intimacy, and a lot of women see intimacy quite similarly to sex due to how often people in relationships fuck. When you hear "long term relationship" or "they are in a relationship", what do you think of? Intimacy, personal closeness, and sex.

To them, you're still vying for sex.
>>
>>24357178
>but you're still looking for intimacy
I'm not at all. I never looked for intimacy once which is why I don't understand how come it hasn't happened to me yet. I never looked for any relationship, by your logic I should be swimming in pussy and I'm not. How come I'm not? I never looked for sex or intimacy or relationship and never even had a desire for it so how come I'm not being approached by women yet? I never once treated any woman I ever spoke to as a potential sex partner or a relationship and yet I don't have a harem of girls you describe.
>>
>>24357235
Didn't say anything about harems of girls or getting tons of pussy at any point.
So you're saying that you don't look for intimacy or sex, then you jump straight to asking "why am I not drowning in pussy"?

That sounds like you are indeed wishing or hoping for sex or a relationship with women, or judging by your post, multiple women.
If you really did not care about intimacy with women, why are you getting so hung up over your lack thereof of it? You might tell yourself that you're not interested, but you clearly are in some way unhappy that you aren't getting any.

Lack of interest is different from claiming that you're not in hopes that people will approach you purely because of your supposed lack of interest. If you truly were disinterested, you wouldn't be so upset in your tone when you say that you aren't swimming in pussy.

Women can pinpoint ulterior motives and needy desires for intimacy, no matter what the guy says or thinks he is. You're in some way insecure that you're not getting sex, and as >>24356465 said, it shows. You come off as not just creepy for wanting sex, but worse, you are seen as somebody who is highly insecure about the fact that he doesn't have sex and tries to cover it up by claiming that you're not.
>>
>>24357479
>That sounds like you are indeed wishing or hoping for sex or a relationship with women, or judging by your post, multiple women.
No I am not. I simply fit your descriptions of the kind of a man who has tons of women attracted to him and girls approaching him and wanting to hang out with him, but it's not the case.
> but you clearly are in some way unhappy that you aren't getting any.
I am not. I am not upset, I am simply wondering why am I not getting approached by women despite the fact that I never showed any interest to women.
I have no ulterior motives and never needed anyone's intimacy. I am not insecure, I never showed myself wanting sex, I never had a sexually charged conversation once in my life. By all descriptions I should be approached by women and I am not despite the fact that I never showcased neediness ever in my life.
>>
>>24357505
u sound so insecure LMAO
>>
>>24357518
am not kek
>>
>>24357527
wats ur personality like or did u do soem shit that made women hate u and they talked about it until everybody knew
>>
The more I read advice the more I realize that I am absolutely perfect partner for women, I automatically did everything right without ever needing anyone's advice, and yet I never been on a date and never had sex, never had girls interested in me or approach me or ask me out.
Everyone says you must ignore women, let things happen naturally, have hobbies, focus on yourself, don't expect sex or relationship. Those all fit me really well. Why am I completely alone? I did these things throughout my entire youth, so how come I ended up a 23 yo virgin? How come a girl never asked me out on a date yet? Why don't I get women gravitating towards em even though I don't treat anyone as a potential partner? Why aren't women hanging out with me despite me never looking for sex?
By all definitions and all the advice I've read, I should be a gigaChad.
>>24357540
My personality is great, I never did anything you're describing.
>>
>>24357551
did u meme them into thinking ur asexual or gay or did you never make freinds with any of the girls
>>
>>24357568
>did u meme them into thinking ur asexual or gay
no
>did you never make freinds with any of the girls
no girl approached me in the first place
>>
>>24357572
did u ever even make any frens with the girls at all
if u didnt then they obv wont approaxh u cos they dk who u r n think ur some asocial retard
>>
>>24357572
Same but I'm 28, I never go around looking thirsty and creeping people out. Hitting on girls and stuff. I'm mostly polite and always brief in my interactions with both men and women.
Never even had a smile from a cashier. Only time I can remember girl having a laugh at what I said was when I dropped my credit card on the floor in shop and said some profanities as I was picking it up.
But I have figured it out. It has little to do with how you look or behave or interact. I think women can sense that something is off, that I'm not good enough, a beta. It has nothing to do with how strong I am, how much books I read or how hard I work. They feel in their gut that I'm a trash and so be it. Not their fault.
>>
>>24357607
But they're supposed to approach me by seeing my indifference and lack of need of a relationship. Approaching them will make me look needy and want a relationship. I can't make friends with girls, because they don't ask me out.
>>
>>24357615
thats different u obv have poor social skills if u cant even talk to guys
>>24357623
bro asking u out is different from frenship
frenship is platonic and thats where guys take initiative
relationship is non platonic and that is where ops shit applies
>>
>>24357637
Yeah but then why I'm not getting relationships and sex coming to me?
I understand that I won't get friendships by indifference but according to OP I should be having lots of sex and relationships due to my indifference and not taking steps towards them.
>>
>>24357648
bro nobody will fuck u if they dont even know u or talk to u or know anything abt u at all
frenship is where that happens, and if the girl likes you, thats when she makes a move
if u have 0 frenship no matter how indifferent u r nobodys gonna care abt u
>>
>>24357674
But according to OP, me not approaching should make women approach me first and make sex come to me.
>>
>>24357743
>bro nobody knows who i am
>bro i dont talk to anybody
>op said if i dont talk to anybody women will come to me
>haha op is wrong cos i dont get pussy

are you retarded? OP said dont approach people with the motive of sex. he didnt say dont be freinds with women or completely ignore women.
>>
Don’t ask the fish how to fish. Women really are the stupid gender.
>>
>>24357637
I can talk to people no bother. I manage people at work. I hang out with my friends once in a blue moon. Its not a problem. Or maybe it is and I just don't see it as one. Maybe my problem is not doing small talk and shit. Eh, who cares, I'm used to be alone all the time so it doesn't really upset me that much.
>>
>>24357761
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/r9k/
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
>>24357759
>He doesn't look for sex, it comes to him. See that? He knows actively looking for sex doesn't work, which is why he lets the women approach him first.
I'm not ignoring women, and I'm willing to be friends with women, but they don't approach me to be in relationships with me in the first place. How can I befriend them if they don't approach me?
>>
>>24357774
>how can i brefreind them if they dont approach me?
approach them retard, your ego js fucking massive if you think the world revolves around you
>>
>>24357786
Yeah but if I approach them, it's being needy and makes me actively seek them out decreasing chances of me having sex, instead of letting sex come to me
>>
>>24357759
0.001 dogecoin deposited to your reddit account

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.