[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621724805095.jpg (41 KB, 500x500)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Is it wrong to date a 18 year old girl as a 24 year old man? I won't pressure her into sex or anything, im a responsible guy. No drinking till she's 21, etc.
>>
>>24353174
Is it wrong to date a 23 year old gal as a 32 year old man? Because Ive been fucking her for months now and she wants kids
>>
>>24353174
On the fringes but acceptable under the right circumstances.
i.e. if she isn't still in high school
>>
>>24353174
you are good
>>24353213
you are fucked
>>
>>24353174
No it's completely fine but all of your female acquaintances will be seething over it.
>>
>>24353174
She only has more 3 years of attractiveness. Better enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>24353174
Rule of thumb that people will be using on you is is "divide your age by two, add 7, don't date under that."

Right now
>18-24 fails (12+7)
>19-25 half-passes, depending on rounding (12.5 + 7)
>20-26 does pass (13+7)
So if you revisit this question in a year, you're probably fine.

Realistically speaking though, I see it as a bit skeezy for a 24 year old to be dating an 18 year old, because she JUST got out of high school, and presumably you're long since graduated and have a full time job. Seems a bit
>I'd be fucking girls even younger if it was legal
Which at least to me gives off pedo vibes.

Like, the difference in live experience between even 18 and 21 is so vast that unless this is a purely sexual relationship, I struggle to imagine what you'd even talk about with each other. It may be legal, but it seems pretty very obvious you only care about her body in a relationship like this.
>>
>>24353471
I mean, ill tell you I actually like her because she isn't jaded and used like a lot of girls I'm meeting at my age, and that that has more to do with her personality than body, but would you believe me? If I wanted good sex I'd put up with a whore not a virgin. If you want a good personality you get a virgin not a whore.
>>
>>24353471
go back
>>
>>24353174
Do I have to eat eggs and cheese together to get the testosterone or are they both good on their own?
>>
>>24353471
>t. Used up roastie who challenges her man and wants to wear the pants in a relationship
>>
>>24353174
If you're willing to wait until marriage to have sex, and for at least 4 years before marrying, then I'd say no. While it certainly shouldn't be encouraged (for every decent guy, there will be 10 or 20 horny and selfish bastards), for her as an individual I can hardly see how it's worse than being with a string of immoral retards her own age.
>>
>>24353493
>she isn't jaded and used like a lot of girls I'm meeting
>If I wanted good sex I'd put up with a whore not a virgin
Unironically who cares if she doesn't have an STD? Touch grass man, this purity panic shit both will extremely limit your dating pool and is causing you to try to hunt down girls with 25% less life experience like a creep.

>>24353530
seething

>>24353499
not an argument
>>
>>24353471
>Like, the difference in live experience between even 18 and 21 is so vast that unless this is a purely sexual relationship, I struggle to imagine what you'd even talk about with each other. It may be legal, but it seems pretty very obvious you only care about her body in a relationship like this.
female cope. the older a woman is the more likely they are to be damaged
>>
>>24353743
Define what you mean by 'damaged'
>>
>>24353725
>Unironically who cares if she doesn't have an STD?
You're not helping your case
>>
It's not wrong to date an 18 year old girl as a 60 year old man. It's not illegal and love is love.
>>
>>24353725
Touch grass yourself. I'm speaking from experience here. I either meet clueless girls that are younger than me or jaded cunts that are the same age as me. And its been like this for years, im only 24. Optimally I'd meet a girl that is my age and not a mess but that isn't happening for me. This is reality not some 4chan larp.
I myself am not a man whore. I've had a couple of gfs, a vanilla sex life, im not a perv and I don't really have fetishes or weird things im into. I just want a normal healthy relationship with a woman who respects me and sn't going to try and shit test me or control me.
>>
>>24353890
>woman who respects me and sn't going to try and shit test me or control me
You're gonna want to go for 13 year olds then, that's the last age that they're innocent.
>>
File: consent30yohags.jpg (208 KB, 680x642)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>24353174
Depends who you ask. Pic related.
>>
It's illegal in America to have sex with someone who's in a different grade than you. If you're 27 years old and talk to a 26 year old you're a epic groomer creepy coomer pedo who has to prey on younger girls who are in totally phases of their lives and are also totally immature 26 year olds not like the wise and mature 27 year olds.
>>
>>24353936
No argument for that one huh? At the end of the day, it's your insecure mind telling you I want her for her body. She isn't even all that in shape and she's a virgin. Having sex with a virgin sucks. I like this girl because she's a girl and doesn't try to be anything than what she is. You saying I like her for her body is your own mental cope that allows you to never have to work on your personality after you've been pumped and dumped your whole life. Go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>24353471
You're a fucking faggot for even thinking that. I think the people who think like this are cucks and women in their 30s and older who hit the wall so attractive men their age or older are picking women younger than those women and it's pissing the post wall women off because they think their entitled and that it shouldn't matter they're youth is fading or that they're overweight or single mothers and that men should find the fact they have a decent career and education attractive, even though that doesn't matter to attractive men who have options.
>>
>>24353936
If that's the last age they're innocent then what's wrong with a 40 yearold man dating an 18 year old? You're probably a woman in her 30s or 40s that's pissed off and jealous that attractive men your own age or older desire women younger than you and not you. Women are delusional .
>>
>>24353773
Still not an argument.

>>24353890
>i'm speaking from experience here
I know you're not, because no one who's actually had any amount of sex thinks like this. Virgin sex sucks so goddamn bad.

Women are WAY better partners when they've had several relationships and have had a great deal of sex. They know they want to be with you, they're much better in bed, they're more confident in themselves and in what they want, they're much better at communicating, they're just more fun to be around because they're more familiar with your life circumstances from talking to similar partners, and they have practice and experience at getting men off. Saying shit like women are used up and are either "jaded or clueless" comes off to me like you're awful at sex, anyone with any sexual experience can smell it on you, and the only people who'd be vaguely interested in you are people who are "clueless" - and therefore easy for you to manipulate.

By caring about this fantasy complex you've got, you're additionally screwing yourself out of having a dating pool because most people do have sex - and you're increasingly not going to be able to form relationships with women your age if sexlessness is part of your standards since just the passage of time will mean most people ultimately have sex.

It's yikers to me that in posts like >>24353982 you won't even deny that it sounds like your logic means you actually want to fuck kids, because they don't know any better and are therefore "maximally innocent". I see you as sad and creepy, and my definitive answer for
>Is it wrong to date a 18 year old girl as a 24 year old man?
would be
>yeah, because for some reason all the guys that old who want to do that are creeps like you

Stay away from my kids and playgrounds, anon.
>>
>>24353746
Jaded from not getting their way and being able to control men they give sex to. Damaged from the stress of their youth fading and noticing men slowly paying less and less attention to them and showing less interest. Women who are single and older, well be it's self evident that damaged because they've obviously had a lot of failures in dating because why are they single past their prime in terms of youthfulness? Men who are generally attractive over several aspects (personality, looks, financial success) have options so why would they pick a single mother or a fading beauty when they could find a youthful woman who has a good personality and character, that is generally a happy girl that's positive and not stressed?

Youthful women are always happier than older women in general with few exceptions.

This shit isn't rocket science. But it's a fact of life. Only a woman over 25 or older, likely a single mother has a problem with men dating younger women, it's jealousy. The men they want aren't attracted to them. They're attracted to youthful (attractive) women.

You selfish deluded bitch. Men don't owe you anything. You have must less value than you think. It's not that there's something wrong with men, you're just but attractive.
>>
>>24353424
that is a very cringy thing to say lol please don’t do it again for the sake of your last remaining crumbs of social potential... now go and wash your mouth
>>
>>24354045
Even if that's the case, those women aren't good for long term relationships, maybe for sex and to hang out. If you want something long term and a family, you want a youthful feminine woman. You are delusional and think the way you do because you're youth is rapidly fading and you're probably over weight. Post a picture of yourself because that would really put it opinions on context. If you're overweight and or over 25 , especially if a single mother, you only hold this opinion because attractive men don't give you the time of day in terms of an ltr.
>>
>>24354045
Absolutely nothing wrong with liking a youthful feminine woman for her body. You're pathetic and jealous. Cope. You're only getting older and what's hurting you even more than the signs of aging is your personality because if you think like this you clearly have mental issues and are very bitter towards men. You'll die alone or with an unattractive man you pussy whipped and loath.
>>
>>24354045
Dude you're literally retarded. I already admitted virgin sex sucks. It's not just about sex for me you cave dweller as I've already posted ITT. You wrote a whole essay because you're so insecure you haven't even read my responses. I hope you get the help you need.
>>
>>24354102
How could that be a man writing that? There's no way. Unless he's just a pussy worshipping faggot and liberal. I mean how deluded and against his own nature could a man be? It has to be a woman. Of course women rarely tell the truth unless it benefits them
>>
my snapchat is jusdefruit5, I'm19 I want to talk to ugly desperate coomers, they're entertaining
>>
>>24353174
If she is considered a minor in your country, it might be nice to see if her parents approve; if not, be happy and enjoy your relationship. Best wishes, Anon.
>>
>>24353982
Legendary response.
>>
>>24354167
I too assume it's a woman I was just angry typing
>>24354183
I would like to have a good relationship with her parents
>>24354188
Thank you, I really believe I'm right about this.
>>
>>24354193
You seem like a nice person, you will be able to build a relationship with them over time, don't worry, it will probably come naturally with time! :)
>>
>>24354055
>Get asked to define damaged
>Literally used the word damaged in his definition twice
I hate arguing with brainlets.

Not only is your definition self-referential, it sucks, because this is basically what you've done by including "Older women are damaged" in your definition is
>you: older women are more likely to be damaged
>me: what's damage
>you: they're older
I'm ready to hear your speech about age of consent laws, anon, I know you've got one.

>why would they pick a single mother or a fading beauty when they could find a youthful woman who has a good personality and character, that is generally a happy girl that's positive and not stressed?
Looks (there are plenty of hot single mothers), love, mutual interests, personality match and 'chemistry', life experience of age, sexual experience, personal accomplishments and success, enjoying spending time with them; basically everything - seems like I had you pegged in >>24353471 with
>It seems pretty very obvious you only care about her body in a relationship like this.

>If you want something long term and a family, you want a youthful feminine woman
Even in your model this makes no sense - according to you in >>24354055, she hits 25 then should become jaded anyways because she
>isn't getting their way and being able to control men she "gives sex to" (you)
and
>notices men slowly paying less and less attention to herand showing less interest
and
>the men she wants aren't attracted to her
So really this is just what YOU want - and based on the way you've explained why, I'm struggling to see it as anything but
>they're the youngest I can fuck without it being pedophilia

Settle the question for me: how young is a woman when she's at her hottest? It doesn't sound based on what you're saying you think the answer's 18.

>>24354167
>against his own nature
Same question: how young is a woman when she's at her hottest?
>>
GUYS I'M SO SCARED ONE DAY I'LL BE AN OLD WOMAN WHO NO MAN WILL WANT, WHAT WILL I DO WITH MYSELF ? I NEED DISGUSTING PERVERTS IN MY LIFE TO TELL ME I'M PRETTY AND LUSTED OVER
>>
>>24354188
>>24354193
Oops. I actually take back what I said, I didn’t take into account the context of the argument. This anon >>24354009 made me realize some things I hadn’t ever thought of before, kinda a wake up call desu
>>
>>24353471
>18-24 fails (12+7)
>20-26 does pass (13+7)

12+7=19
12.5+7=19.5
13+7=20
(You) are shit at math, the only one that does not "pass" by ur rule is 18 and if they are out of high school and don't act like a complete child then it's fine as long as the other isn't old enough to be her dad.
Also the divide in half and add 7 rule is shit cause (60/2)+7=37, a better rule of thumb would account for longer span of time, such as my rule which is don't date anyone under 18 and in high school, don't date someone totally immature and don't date someone old enough to be your dad/mom ez.
>>
>>24353174
Yes. You're a pedophile.
>>
>>24354082
>If you want something long term and a family, you want a youthful feminine woman. You are delusional and think the way you do because you're youth is rapidly fading and you're probably over weight.
This post screams insecurity like no other lol. Please never leave this site.
>>
File: 1613601661205.jpg (16 KB, 400x366)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>24353471
love calculate the square root of our mayan calendar birth cycle multiplied by pi divided by this week's winning lottery number to check if I'm a creepy groomer for dating an adult
>>
>>24354249
>the only one that does not "pass" by ur rule is 18
Reread what I wrote and then get back to me.
>>
>>24353174
>testosterone booster
>fish
enjoy the microplastics that turn you trans
>>
>>24354045
Wow I’ve never thought of it like that. I’ve always thought that the redpill theories that guys spew out on the internet and on this board and site were always true. My ex even had ideas that resembled redpill ethics. Along with his female friend that always talked about how woman should be feminine and submissive. How they’re useless for nothing but sex.. yet she was also the one who was dominant, or pretended to be dominant I guess.
>>
>>24354082
>>24354092
>>24354102
Samefag spotted LUL
>>
>>24354268
What's wrong anon, dividing by two too hard for you? Keep studying buddy, you'll get there someday.

>>24354281
People come in all varieties. Most redpill-shit comes from guys who are insecure about their sexuality or sexual status, and are looking for people on whom they can externalize those feelings - and if women are "jealous, jaded assholes", it feels better than the alternative where they're just normal people trying to get through the day too and who largely want the same things out of life that guys do - and who want to date people who they have chemistry with and not just because guys like OP are thinking
>if I fuck anyone younger I'd literally go to jail, so you're good enough, I guess.
>>
>>24354268
Kek. The whole 1/2 age plus 7 thing is pretty autistic. My go to formula is my age x 0 + 18.
>>
>>24354274
Ok I read it again. Yeah, despite what you believe, your math rule of thumb makes it perfectly fine for a 24yr to date a 19 or over yr. Yet you said 18-24 fails, which is incorrect by you own system of logic. You are just shit at math and logic.
However, I find your rule to be stupid to begin with so as long as there isn't a huge age gape between OP and his gf, and everyone is over 18 then it's fine.

OP, if you read this, have fun and be a good boyfriend to your girl. I wish you luck.
>>
>>24354377
>Yet you said 18-24 fails
This is a miscommunication for which I take full responsibility: I'm not talking about the age range of 18 to 24, I'm talking about
>girl is 18, OP is 24
which is why
when
>girl is 19, OP is 25.

Sorry for the confusion here.
>>
>>24354227
Nice strawman attempt.

Let's make this simple.

1. Are you a woman?

2. What's your age?

3. What's your height/ weight.

If you refuse to answer these questions you're deceitful. You know exactly where I'm going with this and you trying to avoid answering my or concealing the truth means that you know where I'm going with these questions is correct and you're full of shit.

If you're a middle aged woman and especially if overweight, you're opinion on all of this is irrelevant because it stems from your own insecurities that result from self evident deficiencies in attractiveness as a woman.

Even if you had a 10/10 personality but are middle aged and or overweight, it's irrelevant. Even if you were hot when youtful, and a faded beauty now, meaning genetically speaking you have attractive features but You've aged, again men who are attractive will choose more youtful women than you for something Long term.

But if you truly are this bitter against men for having a normal, be instinctual attraction to youthful feminine women ( good genetics and fertile) , then you absolutely do not have a good personality. You're likely a bitter feminist, overweight and middle aged, and if that's the case you're OPINION is worth fucking dick because if any of us could know what you look like, we probably wouldn't even respond or take what your write seriously because it's coming from an unattractive overweight bitter old woman.

If you do date men, they're probably losers and have Little to no other options. I have no sympathy for women like you

Answer the above questions or shut your fucking mouth before I kick it shut for you .
>>
>>24354430
>I answer his points specificially with line callouts from his post
>ignores all of it
booo
>>
>>24354393
Ah I see, you should have just said that in your initial response. I take back my accusations of shit math and shit logic. Your rule is still insufficient/stupid tho imo.
>>
>>24353174
Yes.
You shouldn't be dating any woman until they are 35.
You must also be exactly 3 years younger or 3 years older otherwise it's pedophilia, you racist fuck.
>>
>>24353174
Americans are absolutly traumatized.
>>
>>24354449
Bro literally every woman I have met below 40 thinks she has been raped. Every one. Not a single fucking gap. What the fuck.
>>
>>24354306
>What's wrong anon, dividing by two too hard for you?
no it's too stupid to do math to figure out if it's legal or not to date adults.
>>
>>24354227
And lol what a weak strawman. If you get a woman who's still youthful and good personality, you just stay with her and grow older together, she won't be fucked up from being pumped and dumped until she's too old and not good anymore.

It's called a committed long term relationship, and you don't want a relationship like that with a jaded bitter woman who's youth is faded or rapidly faded. Also no one cares about your money because I bet the men you find attractive at your age are men who are financially successful, and they have their own money so they don't give a fuck about yours because you wouldn't spend it on them anyways.

Normal mentally healthy attractive men who value themselves get into Long term relationships with single mothers, Post wall women, or overweight women. Why would they when they can do better? If you're a multimillionaire are you going to buy a used 1996 Toyota Corolla or a fucking Bentley?

Normal mentally healthy self valuing men are sexually attracted to youthful feminine women with good genetics. That's nature. Do you hate nature and evolution? You hate science? Cope bitch, it's not men that are all the problem it's you and women who think like you that are.
>>
>>24354461
Do you always outsource your morality to the legal system? OP asked
>Is it wrong
not
>is it legal
which it obviously is. Repeating >>24354045,

>my definitive answer for
>>Is it wrong to date a 18 year old girl as a 24 year old man?
>would be
>>yeah, because for some reason all the guys that old who want to do that are creeps like OP
>>
>>24354227
Between the ages of 18 and 25. There's exceptions but those are rare so likely you're not one
>>
>>24354461
"Anyone who disagrees with me is a pedophile or hebophile" come on, why haven't you accused us of being misogynistic too? How old are you and what's your height/ weight. These things are extremely relevant.
>>
File: laughing orange.jpg (358 KB, 2500x1655)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>24354430
>>24354494
>be this guy
>be losing the argument this hard
>g-gimme something I can personally attack! anything!!! i beg you!!!!!!!!!
Sad!
>>
>>24354434
Women in their 30s and older have something wrong with, whether it be internal and or external if they're single at that age. The older a woman is the more something is likely to be wrong with them and to a greater extent as well.
>>
>>24354474
what does your math equation have to do with morality

>>24354494
You post is all over the place I can't even tell if it's actually addressed to me or you accidentally posted on mine by mistake, like who are you even quoting for instance and what does have to do with what I said
>>
>>24354449
The fucking liberals and feminists made it like this. It's the educational system brainwashing naive impressionable young women in university. Seriously feminists and liberals deserve capital punishment. No excuses no exceptions.
>>
>>24354538
seethe
>>
>>24354515
If you're a woman over 30 and or overweight and or a single mother you're opinion is what it is because the men you want don't want you. It's called being jealous and delusional.
>>
>>24354541
How fat are you and how old are you? Because you sound like the female version of an incel. Except I'm sure guys will pump and dump you, but won't commit. So you're mad at nature because you were given a bad hand. Enjoy being lonely.
>>
>>24354521
>what does your math equation have to do with morality
it roughly corresponds to our intuitive moral understanding that these relationships have serious issues.
>dating across overly-broad age differences comes with lived experience differentials that allow for power and abuse dynamics commonly used by pedophiles and predatory people to succeed
>They use the knowledge gap caused by the age difference to intentionally seek out people who are "clueless" or who don't have much life or relationship experience, as those people closer to their age are uninterested in them due to emotional, sexual and intellectual immaturity. Part of the appeal for these people is that they mostly only want to fuck you at your lower age BECAUSE you're young and stupid.
>They give zero shits about you as a person, because that power-gap and control given by it is what they get off on, and if they felt they could go younger and make the power gap even wider, they'd happily cast you aside - they don't care about you.
>The only serious difference between them and pedophiles doing this is that pedophiles target this age-gap exploitation at children
Which is, collectively, morally reprehensible, exploitative, and shitty. The rule does a good job at calling attention to these weird age-gap situations, gives people a clear way to avoid creating them, and a clear way to notice when other people are in one

>>24354517
>Women in their 30s and older have something wrong with them
Everyone has problems. Implying the solution is
>therefore you should impose your problems on significantly younger people as a strategy for avoiding issues
Both doesn't follow AND inflicts intentional moral harm on people who due to the age difference aren't yet equipped with the experience and life tools to address an older person's problems.

Quit being man-children and learn to face problems, that's what growing older means. Don't foist your baggage on people without their own yet because you're too weak.
>>
>tfw the CBD wears off so you gotta jerk it thrice and take a walk.
>>
>>24353174
No completely fine and based, I wouldn't settle for some roastie because society tells you to. In your parents/grandparents generation this would have been ideal
>>
>>24353471
That's the most reddit shit I've ever heard. >>24353174
Sounds fine to me.
>>
>>24354468
>Normal mentally healthy self valuing men are sexually attracted to youthful feminine women with good genetics.
Kys
>>
>>24354868
rent-free
>>
>>24354890
Seethe
>>
>me trying to determine if people are gonna think I'm a pedo for dating a 27 year old
>>
>>24353174
>people are terrified of dating people who are younger than them but of legal age
Western civilization is truly fucked
>>
>>24353174
Not only is it not wrong, it's gonna be amazing. Good luck with it brother, I wish you both well.
.t dated a 17 year old at your age (16 is AoC where I live)
>>
>>24353213
Bail immediately. Kids in a few month is never acceptable
>>
>>24353414
This. My ex stopped texting me when she found out I'm dating a 18 year old as a 26. Got real mad and tried to say I was a bad person when she has a hell of a track record
>>
>>24353414
>>24355692
Because they're jealous. Fuck them. They're just women anyways. Do what you want.
>>
>>24353174
no of course not. why are is this question asked every single day
>>
>>24353248
how is that fucked?
>>
>>24353746
they look worse and have had "experience" that make them bitter and jaded. they just lost their youthful glow and energy
>>
>>24354227
you argued this yesterday in the age gap thread and do it in every single thread. why don't you get a hobby or something
>>
>>24354227
>Looks (there are plenty of hot single mothers), love, mutual interests, personality match and 'chemistry', life experience of age, sexual experience, personal accomplishments and success, enjoying spending time with them; basically everything
and you get that with 18 year olds too, that's why men go after younger women. let people have preferences and live life how they want as long as it's not a crime
>>
>>24353725
>causing you to try to hunt down girls with 25% less life experience like a creep.
who cares if they have less life experience, what it makes you look like a "creep". to who? people like you? then why would it matter what people think as long as it makes you happy
>>
A. You live by your own morals, not the morals of other people. Frankly you don't even know what the morals of other people are, half the time everyone is following a false sense of consensus pushed by the media
B. Morally I don't think you could find any reason why it's wrong, not in Christian ethics, Socratic ethics, humanist ethics- the only one who would object is Karen and she thinks her feelings are ethics.
C. do it faggot
>muh life experience
People have to GET life experience, without exposure people stay eternal infants.
>muh college
Probably also a good wake up call that college isn't real life, and the longer you spend in the educational system without exposure to the real world the more dependent and retarded you become.
>Muh kids
Do what you decide to do, as individuals nobody can make that call for you
>>
>>24355822
I swear women are delusional and it's a form of projection for them to even care. It's because they're older and they HATE seeing decent attractive men getting taken away by younger prettier women from the market because it reminds them that the clocks ticking and they're aging and becoming less and less attractive every day. But they've been sold this lie that they can have it all. Don't get me started on single mothers either, they're almost worse off because no slef respecting man who values himself would commit to a single mother. These fact's make most women (delusional women) furious so they try to shame you and call you predatory pedophiles. Fucking insane. Women like that are insane and shouldn't be in charge of anything as managers or be able to vote. It's completely unethical to give women like that any authority. I mean these women are guidance counselors and teachers and principals. Most teachers in the US are females, look at how many more little boys are being manipulated into thinking they're transgenders. Mainstream feminism and feminists are malevolent and hateful, it's like they're demons. I honestly wish that in Minecraft we had a dictator come to post and just start shooting them, the male liberals too if they're in support of this is ideology. Feminism is so evil it's literally created sycophant drones that have created and elaborate malicious psyop against the fucking children.

This will either take generations to fix if it can be fixed or sudden and extreme measures should be taken. So many western women are in such an emotionally rooted, psychological delusional and are so disconnected to reality that they think I'm the crazy one for seeing things for what they are. This is why I think Hitler wasn't even a bad guy or wrong. If Hitler was still alive he would have never allowed this to happen to us. Those witches would have been burned alive publicly and feminists would have never tried that shit again. They're destroying society.
>>
>>24353890
>>24353174
OP just ignore her. She does this in every single thread with an age gap mentioned. even if it's 18 and 20 she'll say " oh my god you're a predator she's JUST 18!!!" or some dumb shit like that. I think she takes breaks from redditing to come here to troll for fun. Her and most women her age's opinions don't matter. there's a reason they get mad when men their age go for younger women, it's a direct threat to them. It makes them insecure and they think her bf/husband will get ideas and dump her for a younger women.
image for all of humanity and in all culture age gaps were perfectly fine, but somehow in the last 10 years in america it became taboo and wrong. Does that mean it is? Or are people just blinded by their own culture's beliefs? and really not all of america thinks it's wrong to date a younger legal adult, just the left-leaning progressive types
>>
>>24355851
Well if only a Man she's attracted to would date her she'd at least he validated enough to not be so bitter and hate men for their natural instinctual preferences, but she's too old and or fat and or a single mom and a left over woman so she is alone and angry all the time and comes on here instead. Look how unhappy she is and she blames men. Typical female mindset"nothing's ever my fault send anything I do is acceptable"
>>
>>24353174
>No drinking till she's 21,
do americans really?
>>
>>24355897
she should have locked down a man in her youth. and she can still get a man but just not the one she would like, the soi beta male types will date and marry her, but she wouldn't want that.
>>
>>24353725
What if most of the woman that age don't percievy those men as creeps but only you do? You know what solipsism is? Projection? You're simply flaunting your own insecurities and it's easy to tell you're middle aged and or fat . It's not everyone else or men that are the problem it's you. Maybe if you think everyone else is the asshole, maybe you're actually the asshole. You're a creep for getting upset at men's or preferences that are completely legal and moral/ethical. If you disagree that's YOUR opinion fatty.
>>
>>24355916
Exactly. I've seen this before a lot, where if she finally finds it one, or in all likely hood she already has a man, he's a fucking pussy whipped bitch that she rations sex to and despises, abuses, disrespects and he blames himself because he's a liberal soiboi. I'm only 33 and I understand this topic of gender dynamics really well. I figured out the pattern and now I can size people, men and women, up really well and I'm impoi to emotionally Manipulate, but I'm very fair and benevolent. I'm so glad to because now I know when I meet a good woman . I just imagine this woman being between 35 and 45 , overweight, single mother, or not a mother but has a good income but she's furious because she bought the lie and went down the wrong path and can't go back. I'm sure it's absolute hell on earth everyday for her, but because she's a malevolent psycho bitch that hates men and masculinity because she can't get any positive form of it, I have zero sympathy. I would say hi get the .22 to put it out of it's misery like the dog I shot a couple months ago, but nah let her suffer. Her best chance and happiness now is the become a nun and make Jesus her husbando
>>
>>24353174
this shaming of any age gaps is happening because american society is becoming even more female-centric and oriented. For some reason men in power cater to women and push social ideologies that don't have the best men's interest at heart. I wonder how long before the age of consent is 21/25, or if sex is outright illegal if it breaks certain conditions even if it's between two adults of the same age. like if he makes more money than her or if she doesn't have a job that pays the same amount as him or any sort of "power imbalance" that makes them not complete equals
>>
>>24355949
Not in our life time. It can only get so bad before society and law and order breaks down to become chaotic enough to where it's but safe enough for women anymore (lack of it law and order) and then true objective equality Will happen in nature, feminists will shutw the fuck up so fast and run to the nearest man they think can protect them.

True equality only happens between men and women without any laws or enforcement of anything. I think the most equal men and women have ever been is in small nomadic tribes with rival tribes trying to steal your stuff including your women. This Modern day society with gender equality is totally unnatural. That's why they needed a feminist movement and to ask for equality because they're not inherently equal at all, if they were enforcement of equality wouldn't be necessary.

Full equality or no equality. No special laws or treatment or safety nets or anything remotely like that. People who support equity should be executed publicly.
>>
Repent whores!
>>
File: 1f798h0cnds.jpg (25 KB, 458x418)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>24353471
>Like, the difference in live experience between even 18 and 21 is so vast that unless this is a purely sexual relationship, I struggle to imagine what you'd even talk about with each other.

Oh shut up.

I'm a 31yr guy in relationship with a 19yr old girl

We have plenty of thing to talk about, nature, movie, history, etc. The important things is to have common hobbies and interests, difference in life experience is irrelevant.
>>
>>24356043
Very true. When I was 27 I was dating a 45 yearold and a 29 yearold and both of them and me had plenty to talk about.
>>
>>24356052
19* not 29
>>
>>24356043
Exactly. The “what do you talk about or in common” argument makes no sense. What does she need to have working in an office all day in common with me, and that’s all we talk about all day?
>>
I'm the same age and am debating doing the same thing.
Though in my case its because im a manchild who has only recently started to come out of his shell and house and started to interact with people
>>
>>24353174
Yes. You should exclusively date women in the 6 to 11 year old age bracket. To do otherwise makes you a LVM KHHV.
>>
>>24353174
If you're going to be a good influence and be that considerate, you're good to go!
>>24355843
NTA but I don't think they mean it's fucked up, they mean that THEY'RE fucked.
>>
>>24353174
Absolutely not
>>
>>24353174
No, but old women with no eggs left will seethe at you.
>>
File: re6kcv1biw171.png (600 KB, 640x640)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>24353174
I've done that exact age gap and I /probably/ wouldn't again

The narrative is that age gaps are bad because they exploit the young, but if you're a good person it feels like that doesn't apply. Here are the actual issues I faced

>Her school problems feel trite and hard to take seriously
>Your career problems are hard for her to relate to
>Hard to ignore the power dynamic. Can you really ask things of her and not worry if she's saying yes for the wrong reasons
>They can't really be your partner in a lot of ways. Expect to fund and handle everything
>She'll still be in first 1-3 relationship clinger mode. Won't be sure if her feelings would be as strong otherwise
>May still be living with parents, unable to cook yet, no car, etc. Depending on the person

I would only do it again if they were somehow in a more similar life stage
>Responsible for own transportation and food
>No living with parents
>Decent job even if still in school
>Plans for future
>At least 1 3+ month relationship under their belt
>>
>>24353414
It's funny since it's just turning the tables from high school. Guys don't start to get hot until they're 19-20 and the 16-17 yo girls are very aware of this. I have a family friend who's 17 and she refuses to date 16 but will happily admit to being okay with 20-21.
I had to seeth as a baby faced 15yo, it's their turn now and they don't like it.

>>24355903
>can join army to commit war crimes
>but no beers!
It's honestly insane.
>>
Welp it's not illegal. Plus, as an 18 year old dude, I would love to date a woman older than me.
>>
>>24357892
>No living with parents
Probably the most important thing I think.
All the adult stuff starts to come together once they've moved out, even if it's at a basic level. Plus it removes a major "anon she still lives with her mum" aspect. Having to base any relationship around the whims of the person's parents adds a weird dynamic and makes you feel like you're doing something wrong. Even in high school you don't want your partners mum or dad to have any idea what you're doing.

>She'll still be in first 1-3 relationship clinger mode
This is true as well though, girls are /very/ desperate for validation and affection at that age and that will colour their interactions.
>>
>>24357892
how how exactly does it "exploit" them?
>>
>>24358008
according to leftists you don't actually want to date older women, you were just groomed or tricked by them
>>
>>24353174
No. Only Americans care about this. Because they live in shame and guilt over their perversions. Anyone moralfagging for any of this that gets in your face has some dirty secrets repressed. Always. Just don't break the law. That is all.
>>
>>24358028
so move her out to your place then

>She'll still be in first 1-3 relationship clinger mode
that doesn't sound like a bad thing at all
>>
>>24358072
this. the rest of the western world doesn't care as long as it's legal, americans seem to all be repressed prudes even if they're "progressive" types
>>
>>24354181
But your ugly tho, I seen ur pics haha
>>
>>24353174
>I'm a young adult, can I have sex with other young adults?
There should be a sticky for Americans asking dumb questions like these.
>>
American sexual puritanism is the weirdest thing I have seen happen culturally in any society over the past 20 years. You have your left on one hand advocating for 6 year olds getting hormone treatments and being surrounded by BDSM parades alongside saying it's empowering and "getting that bag" when women prey on thousands of lonely men with no support network for Twitch/OF fantasies and/or living a sugar baby lifestyle while saying that sex with a legally of-age and consenting teenager if your gap isn't in accordance with some insane math formula is rape/predatory/"pedophilia". What the fuck happened?
>>
>>24358938
>people who support BDSM, pride parades, and Onlyfans are the same people who scream that a 18 shouldn't be banging a 24 year old
are you actually retarded? do you really think of whole populations as this much of a monolith? America has the greatest cultural divide of probably any major country in the world
>>
>>24353174
>18
>24
weak sauce, try 18 and 26
>>
>>24353493
>I mean, ill tell you I actually like her because she isn't jaded and used like a lot of girls I'm meeting at my age, and that that has more to do with her personality than body, but would you believe me?

The thing is.. 16-24ish is exactly when most people in first world nations FORM their personality and independence (and for some it takes even longer).. Before that, most people are pretty much running on auto-pilot just regurgitating the last thing they heard that they think sounds good. You definitely set the *bones* of who you become from the ages of 3-16, but nothing really tends to get filled out until your 20s. Don’t get me wrong, there are exceptions, but they’re usually people who are forced to grow faster due to unfortunate circumstances or need.

You saying you like someone for their personality, when their personality is still forming, is a little dubious sounding from the outside.
>>
>>24358938
Perhaps it's not the same group of people getting upset by those things
You eurofags go absolutely batshit over everything American, as if unrestrained hedonism AND fag shit is so much better
>>
>>24358970
>>24359213
They 100% are the same people. "Age gap discourse" and "power dynamics" are not right-wing topic at all, and I say that as a strongly left-leaning person. You don't have people who dislike he/him in Twitter bios posting twitlongers about their ex.
>>
>>24359213
but it is mostly americans and anglo people who are this uptight of a legal age gap. that's undeniable
>>
>>24359330
And I'm saying it as an unironic fascist.
Large age gaps, when done under the assumption of sexual permissiveness, are despicable. They're pure selfishness, nothing more than short-term hedonism.
Even without that permissiveness, it's a fact that large age gaps (and an age of marriage under the mid-20s) carry a much higher risk to the stability of marriages.

Leftist screeching in this country has nothing to do with 'puritanism'. It's just the usual obsession with hamfisting egalitarianism into absolutely everything, and getting asshurt when different things are, well, different. This can lead to some very silly combinations, as you noted, but the fundamental motivation for their positions is NOT a sense of sexual morality.
>>
>>24359059
peoples personality changes over their life time. your base personality is already formed by 16-24
>>
>>24359381
you are an american fascists and still have views of american morality which were based on puritians that cloud your view on it. (the same puritian morality that cloud leftists) Most cultures around the world and history traditionally had age gaps in their marriages. Even if many couples didn't have an age gap they had no problem with other couples who did.

you even have a problem with age gaps in a marriage, for no real reason other than perceived higher risk. your views are subjective based on your culture, doesn't mean it's objectively right or how other countries should think
>>
>>24359381
>Large age gaps, when done under the assumption of sexual permissiveness, are despicable. They're pure selfishness, nothing more than short-term hedonism. Even without that permissiveness, it's a fact that large age gaps (and an age of marriage under the mid-20s) carry a much higher risk to the stability of marriages.
Good news for you, this is the increasingly powerful position of the left in America. There have been countless threads on Twitter over the past few weeks trying to organize to raise the age of consent to 21 with hundreds of thousands of likes, because "normal men are not attracted to teenagers, that makes you pedophiles". The left is pushing for a female-centric cultural sexuality so hard and literally criminalizing the opposition.
>>
>>24359405
>puritan morality
Sexual restraint has been a bedrock assumption of Western morality for the past 2000 years. I don't care about whatever pejorative label you want to use for "something I don't like", but at least keep it consistent. I do not have the same motivation as leftists. They do not care about sexual restraint. Period. They care about social equality, and stamping out perceived inequalities.
If you are willing to call that "Puritan", despite it having nothing to do with the actual historical basis for the term, then you can't call something entirely different by the same label.

>higher risk
>no real reason
That's a very real reason. For someone who *values marriage*, it is objectively correct to oppose unnecessary age gaps, because they demonstrably hinder the stability of marriage.

>>24359410
They aren't trying to reduce promiscuity--these are the same people who drool over "slut walks". They are opposing what they see as an inherently unjust power differential.
Also note that they are talking about an age of consent, not an age of marriage (there should be no moral distinction between the two, since sex is properly within marriage). Lefties don't care about marriage except when they can whine about faggot larping.

You can disdain American leftists for a whole host of things, but to call them puritan for those is at best a misapplication of the term, and if you insist it's because of the same motivations as conservatives, then it's just wrong.
>>
>>24359455
I would agree with you that the left is trying to enable as much promiscuity as possible, and that isn't in line with the right, or at least the trad-leaning right. There's been plenty of talk about the age of marriage as well, though, and what you're missing is that the left is strong opposed to the sexual restraint of WOMEN, not men. Men are becoming more and more sexually restrained; everything can be classified as a form of rape now. Men's advances are criminalized, men's attractions are criminalized, men's attempts to communicate are reason for public ostracization. We are going from the truly egalitarian culture of the 80s to one based in purity where women's sexual norms are the basis of what is right.
>>
>>24359508
Sexual restraint =/= regulation. "Rape culture" or "toxic masculinity" isn't saying "men should be pure". It's saying "men are a threat". That's a completely different motivation from mine, regardless of the existence of double standards.
>>
>>24353471
I'm still going to be fucking 21 year olds when I'm 40.
Women who aren't locked down by 25 are bitter, vengeful, and petty. They're damaged beyond repair.
>>
>>24357892
>>Her school problems feel trite and hard to take seriously
>>Your career problems are hard for her to relate to
That's just a bad relationship though.

My parents when we were kids they were in their 30s and 40s not epic age gap and they didn't care about each other's work problems.
>>
>>24359580
>I'm still going to be fucking 21 year olds when I'm 40.
>Women who aren't locked down by 25 are bitter, vengeful, and petty
It's people like you who make them that way.

You're not obligated to humor whores. But you are obligated not to create them.
>>
>>24359580
>are bitter, vengeful, and petty
nothing like you
>>
>>24359410
>There have been countless threads on Twitter over the past few weeks trying to organize to raise the age of consent to 21 with hundreds of thousands of likes,
link? I really doubt they would organize outside of making jokes on twitter shitting on men
>>
File: discourse.png (73 KB, 385x363)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>24359410
>There have been countless threads on Twitter over the past few weeks trying to organize to raise the age of consent to 21 with hundreds of thousands of likes

and I've seen twice as many making fun of those same people
>>
>>24359742
not that anon, but i don't think you have. not that get anywhere near as much traction. women detest seeing men their age date women younger than them because they genuinely cannot relate to finding someone younger and less established than them attractive
>>
>>24359059
I mean I like her lack of baggage. I don't really like her lack of general life experience but its a fair trade off to me.
>>
File: bad with computer.jpg (31 KB, 625x468)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>24359754
For every "THIS [clap] MAN [clap] IS [clap] A [clap] PEDO [clap] FOR [clap] DATING [clap] A [clap] 22 [clap] YEAR OLD [clap]" post on twitter there's thousands of people in the replies absolutely roasting them and criticizing them for infantilizing women and most young adults in general. I can't really post examples off the top of my head cause I cleared my browser history not too ago and also a lot of those posts the people get roasted so bad that they just take the L and delete their post or lock their profile.

Like the one bitch who made a thread of famous Hollywood creepy groomers and these two actors or pop singers were both in their early 20s.

I'm sure that that other anon shares a link to this twitter thread with millions of upvotes (he won't) we'll see people roasting them in the comments all the same for infantilizing women.
>>
File: 1617515722685.png (2.38 MB, 2480x4162)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>24359848
good example would be the Vinesauce Vinny incident. see picrel.
>>
>>24353174
Lol no, there's no age where it's wrong to date an 18 yo
>>
lmao I want a 17 year old as a successful 24 year old guy. I'm not settling for some used up 23 year old roastie. Never date your own age, always date younger.
>>
>>24359848
>>24359742
when will twitter die. I feel like it radicalizes normal people to believe this shit when they wouldn't otherwise. or does it collect thousands of people who already believe it and they circlejerk themselves? even a few hundred thousands likes and retweets isn't that much considering the western world has a few billion people
>>
File: D5VI04JXkAUAvCX.jpg (91 KB, 1080x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>24359868
good example of what? dude wasn't cancelled, everyone saw through the bullshit, the end

>>24359900
>I feel like it radicalizes normal people
It doesn't Just like how 4chan doesn't radicalize normal people. You already have to be heavily leaning one way or another to become a living caricature of SJWs or incels.
>>
>>24359920
it does radicalize people. most of 4chan was either centrist or apolitical and just wanted to say edgy jokes. now people went very far right because they spent time here on on /pol/. Exact same thing happens on twitter. no person organically is left or right, they look at media and memes that sways their opinion with an argument, that's how propaganda works.
>>
>>24359920
and this guy could have easily become a far left antifa incel too. if he found twitter before 4chan and saw their argument first
>>
File: 1621125579870.jpg (71 KB, 640x663)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>24360024
>it does radicalize people.
we were talking about normal people, not 15 year olds with behavioral or emotional problems that leads them to have no friends and instead they end up being raised and brainwashed by cartoon frogs

>>24360030
lol no, when you're a little teenager you're already leaning towards being le edgy edge lord saying gamer words on call of duty chat lobbies or being a woke gaylord. If you're somewhere in the middle, congrats you're a normie. 4chan and twitter aren't issues for you.
>>
>>24360175
>15 years old
nah it happens to all ages. it's true not all users fall for propaganda but many do.
>>
File: sneed.png (2.44 MB, 1329x1351)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>24360187
If you're over 25 years old and jpegs of graphs with no sources or just memes of cartoon frogs are enough to wash your brain, it's not actually brainwashing it's just reinforcing what you already believe and also you're severely autistic.
>>
>>24353471
i think you shouldnt use these rules past maybe 21/22. For that time period i feel its better to add 7.5 than 8. since a 19 year old with a 16.5 is abit iffy, 16 too young but 17 is fine
>>
>>24360175
>congrats you're a normie. 4chan and twitter aren't issues for you.
then why does twitter and far left leaning politics have such an importance say in american society
>>
>>24360175
>we were talking about normal people, not 15 year olds with behavioral or emotional problems that leads them to have no friends and instead they end up being raised and brainwashed by cartoon frogs
and twitter people aren't the left version of this? I don't think they're stable people with real life friends and also have been brainwashed
>>
>>24359410
>Twitter over the past few weeks trying to organize to raise the age of consent to 21
I don't believe you unless you have a source
>>
>>24353174
Standard Rule For Dating Creepiness:
Divide age of older person by 2, add 7.
You'll often notice the truth of this by how creepy people who respond to posts like this objecting to it come off.
It's okay to round down if you really like the person.
Tell her you're attracted to her but think you're too old for her right now, and say you'd be interested in dating her if she's still single when she turns 19.
First of all great flattering setup, second of all see if she's seriously interested in you enough to stay single until then, third of all put the choice but also the responsibility on her giving her room to breathe but also making her feel you are the catch, fourth of all you're not cradle robbing kek
>>
>>24358938
Everyone's heard this a thousand times.
We know you don't get it.
We don't care to explain because you'll just screech and have a tantrum, or pretend you don't remember what was said next time it's time for you to rehash this same braindead talking point.
It's not worth explaining to you.
You're not worth talking to.
Please leave, or stay out of, the United States.
We don't care what you think about our cultural mores.
We don't care if you want to be revisionist and pretend not to understand your own culture's roots.
We don't care how much you want to pretend that this STD-spreading abortion-multiplying nihilistic antagonistic mess you call modern dating is tolerable, desirable, or something to be normalized or destigmatized.
We don't care how much you want to fuck 13yos.

Just give it a fucking rest.
We will continue not to take the rest of the world, or people within our own city centers, seriously.
Seethe and cope.
>>
>>24360217
Guy seems based, enjoy your TDS lad
>>
>>24360928
People object to it because it’s so arbitrary and stupid. It originated in a British magazine from the 1800s.
>>
>>24360959
>being a prude against legal age gaps means you’re a traditional conservative
Okay leftist
>>
>>24353174
YES.
GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A CONSCIENCE.
>>
>>24361097
Shut up
>>
>>24361093
meds retard
>>24361081
Exhibit A
>>
>>24361174
but the rule is completely arbitrary. there's no logic or reason behind the formula and you're acting like it's written in the bible directly from God.

>In earlier sources, the rule sometimes had a different interpretation than in contemporary culture. Not only was it gender-specific, it was presented as a formula to calculate the ideal age of the woman at the beginning of a relationship, instead of a lower limit. Frederick Locker-Lampson's Patchwork from 1879 states the opinion "A wife should be half the age of her husband with seven years added."[75] Max O'Rell's Her Royal Highness Woman from 1901 gives the rule in the format "A man should marry a woman half his age, plus seven.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
that's it's origins, a british guy's opinion book. Wow we sure should live by some anglo's rule from 1879, and wasn't even a rule, just the ideal age not lower limit
>>
No. And you should help her drink and pressure her into sex, both are fine for an 18yo.
>>
>>24360928
are you a facebook boomer that came here in 2016 when trump was popular and memed
>>
>>24359636
So stick with the women who have already been corrupted or take your chances with younger women and actually have a shot at a relationship.
>>
>>24353174
12+7=19

So like, one more year and I would call it socially acceptable. Doesn't have to be socially acceptable to be acceptable tho. If you aren't blatantly grooming her it's fine
>>
>>24353213
She is going to baby trap you lmao
>>
>>24361500
you can't groom someone of legal age
>>
>>24361922
twitter leftists disagree
>>
>>24361961
they think everything that isn't their exact ideology is problematic
>>
>>24361961

Since when does Twitter get to be the authority on what is acceptable and what isn't?

Who cares so long as shes 18 or older? It just so wild Americans seethe so hard over two adults being in a consensual relationship.
>>
>>24362133
>Since when does Twitter get to be the authority on what is acceptable and what isn't?
have you seen how much power twitter has? If someone's tweet goes viral then people's careers are ruined, tv shows censored/changed, and media looks to viral twitter posts to say "look at what the internet and america has to say about ______ subject". even if only a few thousand people retweet it still has enough sway to ruin someone's reputation. twitter is very biased and far left leaning though, so it's not what everyone in america finds acceptable
>>
>>24361922
I mean, grooming in concept isn't always the absolute evil it's made out to be. Getting your spouse to brush their teeth or clip their toenails more regularly is a form of grooming isn't it?

You can groom someone of any age, even if you're the younger one. The balance of power would usually be in the older person's favor in an age-gap, but a 24 year old manager could definitely be in a position to groom a 30something employee.

I think it's fine to "train" your partner to be a better partner. But training someone who isn't your partner to be your partner is fucked up, as are major forms of manipulation within a relationship through grooming or otherwise.
>>
>>24353725
We lesbians go into purity spirals all the time, and no one gives us shit for wanting a goldstar (untouched by men) gf, so why do you hold men to a different standard?
>>
>>24362776
>But training someone who isn't your partner to be your partner is fucked up, as are major forms of manipulation within a relationship through grooming or otherwise.
But how is that even done? I just don’t see that happening, most people think seduction techniques on adult women count as “grooming” now
>>
>>24353174
>Americans recommend and encourage children around 8-10 to take hormones and have a sex change
>having consensual sex with an 18 year old is wrong
Do they really?
>>
>>24353174
Yes.
>>
>>24353174
What do you guys even interact and talk about???
>>
>>24364730
hobbies, interests, tvs/movies, music etc? What else do people talk about with their partners? How things at the office were?
>>
>>24364784
We share life experiences that we bound over, like stuff at our job, our first time, similar cartoons/tv shows we saw as a kid, stuff we did online etc...

If the age gape is so big there will be few relatable experiences.

It's just weird.

What are the intersections on "hobbies, interests, tvs/movies, music"you guys have?
>>
>>24364822
If you’re both into the same things you bond over that. Both of you into making art or making music you’re on the same page. If you have similar values you connect that way too.

Having experiences is fine and an all but even people your age who grew up differently won’t have the ones you did. Doesn’t mean you can’t relate or talk about things you’re into.
>>
>>24365310
It's just weird.
>>
>>24364822
Why do you need to relate to someone you love? Why can't you just guide them?
>>
>>24365533
Because I'm not her father.

I'm her Parteira. it's in the name.
>>
Do what you want if it's legal
Anyone who gives you shit for fucking hot young pussy is a seething woman or white knight.
>>
>>24365565
Partner*
>>
>>24365565
Just because I'm 6 years more experienced doesn't make me her father. We still like the same music, video games, outdoor activities. I just have to leave the relationship more.
Frankly, I dont relate to people anyway. I grew up in a crack house and my parents were career criminals, my mothers family being members of a cult. Despite this, manage to get along with people over my differences not my similarities. Fact is I don't mind being a leader and a lot of women don't mind being lead. The idea that two people must be at the same exact point in their lives is a modern idea.
>>
>>24365611
That explains much.
>>
>>24365611
>Just because I'm 6 years more experienced doesn't make me her father.
>guide

You were literally talking about guiding her some posts ago.
>>
>>24365638
>>24365647
I think of it more as being an older brother boyfriend.
>>
Is it wrong to date an 18 year 0 day old female as a 18 year 1 day old male?
>>
>>24365929
There's a special place in hell for sickos like you
>>
>>24353174
>Is it wrong to date a 18 year old girl as a 24 year old man? I won't pressure her into sex or anything, im a responsible guy. No drinking till she's 21, etc.
yes
>>
>>24353174
You're a good guy and you should go for it. Don't listen to the roasties in this thread.You got a good thing here, do not fuck it up.
>>
>>24365489
in your opinion
>>
>>24365565
if you want a partner who is exactly your equal maybe just date other men in your social class
>>
>>24365659
kinda hot desu
>>
>>24359830
how much baggage are you bringing?
>>
>>24366855
why?
>>
>>24353213
Based
>>
>>24354311
Holy based

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.