[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617125269915.jpg (1.02 MB, 1920x1080)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
The subject might be misleading I guess...
But the situation is: I have been talking to someone from abroad and we get along really well
We were planning on meeting and seeing how things would work out but at the same time I have a girl in my country that likes me but I don't give her much thought now since I am indecisive
Me and that abroad girl did talk about this and said that if we find partners in our countries we can just go for it but I feel like I'd be a dick if I just chose someone from here over her..

What should I do?
>>
See her first, then decide
>>
>>24092268
Def. something I would do but a long distance relationship would mean a lot if thing
Most important one would be time for me to finish my studies, get a job and then get another job in her country which sounds like something near impossible.
>>
>>24092254
If you're not 100% sure then a LDR is not worth it. You can be try a relationship with the girl in your country if you're that desperate.
>>
>>24092254
Interesting pic OP
Sounds like you are more interested in foreign girl so check it out.
>>
>>24092300
I haven't really talked much with the one from here so that's why I sound more interested
I know that the one from aboard is cool and all

>>24092287
Not really desperate just lonely. It's been a few years since my last (long) relationship and it 's started to feel pretty shitty
>>
>>24092334
As I said LDR are not worth it unless you're absolutely sure. Meeting her might help with this. But if you're not sure by then don't waste a bunch of years of your and her life trying to make something which is borderline impossible work, for no reason at all other than the fact it makes you feel good to "overcome the distance" or whatever
>>
>>24092363
Good advice man
Thanks a lot
I guess I have this insane idea..I do feel like an asshole for doing this but I am sure she won't be alone for long either

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.