[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1620094006180.jpg (688 KB, 640x908)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
I've been dating this girl for a bit less than 2 months and we went out and hooked up on multiple ocassions, she tells her friends that we are going to be together but now she posted on ig stories "i'm tired of not having a boyfriend" ¿¡what the fuck does this mean /adv/ bros!? ¿¡is she fucking playing with me!? ¿¡she wants me to ask her to be my gf!?
>>
>>24091921
Women are retarded. And so are you for trying to understand them.
>>
She wants a Chad.
>>
>>24091921
If it were me I would have called her the second I saw that post and asked her if she thinks she doesn't have a boyfriend and if she answers anything but some coy as uhmmm idk why bullshit id straight cut that bitch off. Fuck dumb cunts that play stupid games like that. Or shes trying to cast the line out there one last time to see if she can do better.
>>
>>24091942
so should i dump her and focus on myself? i really dgaf about being with or fucking a girl, shit's boring after a while
>>
>>24092066
Sounds like you are not really interested in her. Are you just dating her to get pussy and/or entertainment, does she truly interest you?
If you are truly interested then call her and ask her why she posted that and tell her that you'd like to be her boyfriend.
Otherwise go ahead and dump her you're waisting your time.
>>
>>24092103
When we meet in person is cool, she's fun and is always on me and everything but chatting with her via Whatsapp is so dull, i make 10 questions she makes 3 maximum, it gets boring after a few hours and we can only see each other 1 time per week
>>
>>24091921
Retarded
She knew you'd see that
She wants you to oficialize things
>>
>>24091921
>what the fuck does this mean
It was just your turn, you two weren’t really together.
She wants attention from all men, not just you.

In other words, have your fun to get the fuck out
>>
she's a thot. just call her and say so wtf am i and freak her out a little bit and then move on
>>
>>24091921
You just misunderstood. It happens.
>>
>>24091921
Obviously unless you're in a committed relationship you're not in a committed relationship. The IG story was probably meant specifically for you so you can ask her to be your GF.
>>
>>24091921
just because you go on dates doesn't mean you're boyfriend/girlfriend. You're just seeing each other. Unless you're exclusive, don't call her your girlfriend either.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.