[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SamGIOYC.png (913 KB, 1343x1080)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
GIOYC
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST
>>
rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape
>>
it won't work out the way I want it to
it never does
>>
Please, answer me. Why do all people leave me on read?
>>
>>24091518
legitimately hate myself
>zero confidence
>want to kms - probably won't make it to 30
every few weeks my mood changes and i want to put my head through a wall.

i hate my job, my dad died 5 (6 years this year) years ago, still haven't gone to see where he's buried. getting more and more disconnected with my family, generally hate them

not sure what to do next...
>>
I still miss Jenna Marbles. ;_;
>>
>tfw I’m a 23 year old female and I’m afraid of other girls literally just because girls were dicks to me all throughout elementary and middle school

I feel like I can never fully trust another girl and it’s going to affect me a lot because my only friends, who are guys, are all getting gf’s now. I don’t want to seem unwelcoming, I’m happy my friends are finding love and I want to be excited about broadening our friend circle. But I’m so afraid of not being accepted, being the ugly one, being the weird one, etc just like when I was young.

It sucks because if people were just fucking nice to me growing up, I wouldn’t have to deal with this shit! I’d be able to talk to other women normally and without feeling vulnerable. I was never mean to anyone, I was as nice as possible, I took so much shit because it took me years to realize these people were being mean to me on purpose! And for what? I don’t understand why I had to be a target for 9 years! And these assholes probably have no social problems as adults, but here I am, all these years later posting on 4chan because these childhood issues finally came back up and bit me in the ass!
>>
I don't want to give up but it's hopeless. I don't know how I could possibly turn this around.
>>
>>24091570
I relate, down to even same age. Opposite gender and spectrum of problems that come with that, though. I hope things get better for you anon.
>>
>>24091570
i'm the same
happened to me all throughout high school and i've always struggled with confidence issues/anxiety.

people in my class didn't know who the fuck i was
>>
Its been over a year and I still wake up every day thinking I'll hear from her again.
>>
>>24091582
Thanks man. Same to you.
>>
>>24091550
maybe they're busy with other things or they just forget anon- it happens to me
>>
>>24091570
I'm sure you're beautiful anon, and that counts for both what is inside and outside. don't let the ghosts of your past get you down, they don't deserve to have that kind of power over you anymore. love yourself for who you are and take comfort in that inner and outer beauty that you have, whether you want to admit it to yourself yet that you have it or not.

I'll tell you this, your fears and feelings of not being accepted (while I get them completely) are unfounded. it sounds like you have a good friend group with people who enjoy your company and like you for you, that sure sounds like acceptance to me. and as for their girlfriends, it's not elementary or middle school anymore. the girls who were cruel to you like that were stupid children, and teenagers. if these women, ADULT women, were to act like this to you in the very same manner or even anywhere near approaching that kind of hostility and lack of courtesy, then they are even less worthy of your thoughts and worries than the girls who tormented you in the past.
>>
I want to move in with my dad but I don't think I'd have as much privacy as I do now. I couldn't keep tabs open of all the degenerate shit I look through. But I can't stay here either.
>>
>>24090647
No, I am the perfect man. I'm loyal and be with anyone I could trust but you literally cant with these things we call modern woman. The person who gave phones to women is the Devil
>>
>>24091599
All women are evil whores who want you to kill yourself.

>>24091570
All women are evil whores who want you to kill yourself.
>>
>>24091659
incorrect on both accounts, nobody is perfect, women's rights were illegally implemented by wyoming by a bunch of whores who used the gender imbalance to force men to vote for women's rights or not have sex. women only got rights by withholding sex, and if they only have sex with chad now there's no reason for them to have rights.
>>
I have a lot of weight to lose still but I've been making good progress, maybe now I won't kill myself after all
>>
>>24091682
>nobody is perfect
You can put yourself down but thats not how I feel
>>
I want to quit my job so bad but it's also the best opportunity I had, I'm conflicted. It's more about me than the job itself.
>>
File: 3.png (1.27 MB, 1006x1523)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
i decided to get my bachelors in psychology planning to get a doctorate later but COVID happened and i dont have anything going for me to get into grad school

im doomed
>>
I don't even think I'm going to bother going to my only final tomorrow. I'll fail and it will be a waste of time for me.
>>
>>24091769
You better go to that final son
Maybe you'll pass on accident
>>
>>24091559
Me too. She is one person on social media, I liked.

>>24091581
Same...but I gave up completely. It was hard to do but I did. I realized the end was here when I decided not to mention anything someone posted that floored me. I realized...what's the point? That indicated the end for me.
>>
>>24091791
>that floored me
ok now i'm curious
>>
>>24091769
Just try....if you don't you get zero. It's what? An hour or two?
>>
So I've been talking to this girl for about a month off tinder. We've had 2 dates, no sex. I would like to date her and our next date is tomorrow.
We haven't set any boundaries or anything yet, but I had sex with a girl the other night (both really drunk).
Is that cheating or am I good?
>>
>>24091802
No, it's over. Doesn't matter now. I gave up on everything.
>>
I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>24091814
except for being overly dramatic.
>>
Best of luck - I'm really out now. It will probably take until the fall, or maybe the new year, for you to realize that I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>24091831
Well whatever, can't please everyone, I don't intend to try to.
>>
>>24091655
>the girls who were cruel to you like that were stupid children, and teenagers.

That's true and very eye-opening, thanks anon. I never looked at it that way since I've never had a close, lasting female friendship in my high school or college years to give me that perspective.
>>
>>24091665
I'm too strong to kill myself. I just wish I had more control over my thoughts so I could avoid the false ghost I've made of her.
>>
>>24091778
If only, but math isn't like that. For me at least.

>>24091804
I can see myself turning in probably a blank paper.
>>
>>24091807
Cheating
>>
>>24091855
just remember to not spend too much of your time on regrets or looking back on the bad memories in life. speaking from experience, it will do you no good and thoughts like that really only serve a purpose in harming you and your mood. think instead about how you've grown since those experiences, what you've learned, and how much better of a person you've become since then. it'll all work out in the end, anon. I hope you have a good day <3
>>
>>24091882
How many people have you dated?
>>
She has a boyfriend don't even text her
>>
>>24091735
that's okay you can move in with me
>>
I keep a loaded shotgun in my closet and have told people it's for self-defense but really it's there for a definitive and quick option in case I ever truly decide that suicide is my only option, and sometimes I open my closet just to stare at it, I've gotten close enough to sit on my bed with it before. but I'm still here and it's back in the closet.
>>
>>24091915
thanks anon lets do it
>>
>>24091948
This makes me sad.
>>
Remember you kissed me and fucked me on amd after the nativity play mmm good times
>>
>>24091964
alright when will you be arriving? I can clear out a space for you within a day or two
>>
>>24091972
give me like a week im slow about moving
>>
>i was mary u were joseph
>i invited u over and had a sleep over cause id fuck you as a kindergartener
Mmmmmmmmmmmm maryyumy :*
>>
I am the milk man you are the bag boy.
>>
I don't think I'm in love with you anymore
>>
>>24091835
If they don't matter, why mimmick talking to them in here?
>>
>>24091995
alright, I'll make sure you have a room and meal ready when you get here :)
>>
>>24091835
Be a nice anon and don't leave people hanging.
>>
File: abc.jfif.jpg (119 KB, 875x1199)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Ah, we would fuck while our teacher would play silly french cartoons and id be kissing uuuuuuuuuuu and the teach would be like "stop fighting you too," kek mmm
>>
I really wish there was a better way
>>
>>24091518
I'm really fucking depressed and doing everything I can to fight it but it's just not rewarding. I get high so that I don't think about suicide, it fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1486203611155.png (148 KB, 645x772)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>Never pray for myself, always for others
>For the first time pray for a way into my crushes heart
>3 weeks later gets a BF
Heh....funny that
>>
I'm trying to understand women who go to something like a Japanese host club...do they form this one-sided relationship in hopes that they can convince the guy to run off with them and leave the industry?
>>
I feel so lost
I feel like a loser
As if I am destined to commit suicide
Not right now,
but in a couple of years
It's funny isn't it?
Everyone else has something going for them
But I don't,
I fail, again and again and again
I sit still, inside and safe,
hidden from the world
Accomplishing nothing
Am I expecting a miracle?
I'm deeply ashamed that I am alive
I'm a terrible person

I need to change
but I can't do this by myself alone
>>
I don't know how to be engaging in conversation and she must be so tired of me because of it
>>
You are a balloon man to be pierced upon my pulling prick.
>>
>>24092142
Be more specific next time.
>>
I've pretty much given up on humanity at this point but I still try just in case.
>>
I got shook.
Please help.
>>
File: 1600542001202.jpg (13 KB, 228x221)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I haven't eaten in 6 days
>>
When you're done being a cunt you might want to reply. Nothing justifies your cunty behavior you know. I saw your good side and I want to see more of it. Not this garbage you're pulling right now.
>>
I raised my hand on my own mother. I feel so terrible bros how can I make it better? I fucked up for real this time.
>>
I would love to give him a really good shaking, it's needed.
>>
God I hope she reaches out to me so I can ignore it or tell her “no”
>>
File: boop.jpg (69 KB, 640x640)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>24092297
>>
>>24091518
Oh Uncle Sam how can I save everyone if I can’t get enough power. Maybe I’m not the chosen one after all. Maybe I should just relax and enjoy myself. Amen and awomen too.
>>
>>24092302
Good I'll emulsify your organs and bones.
>>
HOLY HOLY HOLY IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME
>>
>>24092320
That would be a shame. I need your hands on me afterwards.
>>
It's been so long since I've actually spooned or intimately touched a girl
I was nervous before cuz I am obese and felt like she could've done better
>I was right, she could and did
I've gotten to 208lbs, messed up and got to 300 again cuz I believed cardio instead of calorie cutting would work.
I'm back on track to 200lbs
>what would it feel like to cuddle without fear of judgement?
>when in my day could I legitimately switch of my brain and enjoy the Spooner
>I don't even care for sex that was an external milestone autist made up
>what if I got a girl that I really liked the smell of her?

I love listening to sad techno like music because the tunes are slow and rolling and it seems like something g you'd listen to in an overcast valley
>>
>>24092297
why would you do that to someone
>>
>>24092362
Lol, it's cool. Give your wife a nice warm hug.
>>
>>24092323

Holy, Holy, Holy art thou, and blessed be thy name for ever, unto whom the Aeons are but the pulsings of thy blood. Office of the Scarlet Woman "This is Babalon, the true mistress of The Beast; of Her, all his mistresses on lower planes are but avatars,"
>>
>>24092279
fuck off
>>
>>24092076
don't you have any actual hobbies ffs?
>>
>>24092362
Please stop encouraging the posters talking about molestation.
>>
>>24092026
haha what did i do wrong this time? seems like it was never love then
>>
>>24092412
Oh God - he's molesting his kid in front of his wife.
>>
>>24092431
You post nothing about your hobbies. Only sex - getting off and molesting children and raping your wife.
>>
Maybe next time she'll have some basic manners or is educating her too hard for you?
>>
I am entering a manic episode and I can control myself and stop myself doing all the things my brain is screaming at me to do but in order to maintain that level of control I have to essentially stop functioning so I've been lying still scrolling for hours suppressing what feels like a full body scream and God I just want to fucking give into it and run the fuck out of here so I can move and not be in paralysis
>>
>>24092444
I'm assuming you're the one stirring that shit in the other thread. It's your brand of asshole.
>>
Ah, prolonging the inevitable. Classic.
>>
>>24092412
Did your daddy molest you?
>>
>>24092474
Yeah, you're disgusting. Stop molesting your daughter.
>>
>>24092482
No he fucking didn't, so stop saying that shit. You're ruining threads.
>>
>>24092511
Croc rapes his daughter. Why wouldn't he? He is a rapist.
>>
>>24092490
Really?
>>
File: thats-a-wrap-folks.jpg (243 KB, 590x775)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>
File: im-a-boy-lol-57035461.png (233 KB, 500x891)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>24091518
I really like a girl I'm seeing, but because of her history, I know it would be extremely unwise to be in a relationship with her. She seems cool enough that I could actually see myself with her in 2-3 years, but I know I shouldn't get married or have children with her. I'm sad.
>>
>>24092515
Liar. You're a rapist. You do and now your wife is onto you.
>>
I wait for a Whatsapp message, I wait and I wait and I wait

I could tell you that I just got diagnosed with a really serious illness and that my days are numbered, but you wouldn't even read it or see it. I could die tomorrow, and you wouldn't even know.

Keep that duvet warm in my place.
>>
>>24092479
I'm good. Take care.
>>
>>24092541
I thought you started that whole thing about grilling me on it.
>>
>>24092542
I'm not.
>>
I knew you cunts would try to lowball me but this is absolutely disgraceful. If this number isn't doubled at the very least I am going to escalate straight away, because this is beyond a joke. You cretins ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

And as for you, you lazy piece of shit. I'm in a very, very difficult position and I need you to get off your fat arse and make that phone call. Because I need that money. I needed it weeks ago. I wish so much that I had just told you to fuck off and deal with your own problems. Especially given you have learned fuck all from the whole experience. I really feel like I need to get out of here once this mess is finally cleaned up.

All I can really hope for at this point is that you get a massive payout and offer me a cut. God knows I'd say I've fucking earned it for all the shit I've been dragged through - not just this last week, but the last year.

I thought things were finally looking up and instead I'm drowning in shit creek.
>>
>>24092594
forgot your meds today eh?
>>
>>24092585
Oh shit. Sorry then. I just assumed. They'll probs stop soon then.
>>
>>24092638
Fuck them sometimes.
>>
Less stressing more Star Wars.
>>
If I died you wouldn't even know or notice
You're elsewhere
when you finally ask after me, and you get silence back
I'm so sorry if that's the case
>>
>>24092297
You're toxic garbage and you know it.
>>
>>24092678
That sounds like bitchy noise to me. Hurry and get over with it.
Second option is avoid emotional blackmail.
>>
>>24092559
You are a liar, a bum, a rapist and a child molester.
>>
I think I'm going to see my dad soon
>>
even if I succeed in my finals, I will kill myself
>>
What you do doesn't make any sense from a logical viewpoint. The only motivation I see is just you are simply an evil person. Am I wrong? I really don't think I am.
>>
>>24092724
I have no finals but I will be dead in a year or so. Cheers. Meet you on the other side maybe.
>>
>>24092532
I’ll send you one tonight. I thought you didn’t want to hear from me. I’m sorry to hear this.
>>
Please don't forget me or how I smell or what I did that made you smile and laugh again and again

It's not like you read my messages but you come here so this is how you'll know

I love you

I'm sorry I ever existed

I'll stop bothering you if you haven't talked to me in a day or two
>>
>>24092766

I want to so badly, I have for days
I miss you and I need you
Please stop ignoring me
Please, please please
not if you adore me
>>
>gioyc regulars in a nutshell
https://youtu.be/dxhemj-dCQ4
>>
>>24092792
I haven’t been ignoring your messages... I think you’re somebody else, anon...
Who is your
>>
it stings it stings it stings its wet it's warm
>>
>>24092792
*Who is your person?
>>
>>24092759
Can I ask you why a year specifically? I'm thinking of ending things before I'm turning 22 (October 9th).
>>
Fun's over, get to work.
>>
>>24092822
I love you.
>>
>>24092813

The dearest person to me
>>
>>24092848
I like you croc
>>
>>24092872
<3
>>
Trap set.
>>
my family is better than a lot of people's
>two parents
>happily married
>nice house
>good relationships with siblings
>no abuse, yelling, or breaking shit
>parents respect the boundaries

but i feel shitty because i don't appreciate it enough.

>18 hours a day in my room
>dont usually interact with them unless they drag me out
>take advantage of their love and trust for me by lying about my crappy grades
>fear i may kill myself one day without them knowing why, because i never tell them anything personal
>>
>>24092929
fuck you I'm not falling for it
>>
>>24092929
Yeah no thanks!
>>
i would like someone who puts me first and treats me right...i have had enough of the games. )-:
>>
>>24092998
I started taking an SSRI and it gave me bruises on my stomach
>>
i don't have any reason to believe you've changed. or do i?
>>
>>24093009
here I am
>>
You have no reason to believe that aside from my brief allusions. I have certainly changed, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised to find your favorite parts still wholly intact and more alive than ever.
>>
>>24092848
I believe you.
>>
if it weren't for ATOGA and GIOYC I think I would finally wean myself off of this site forever
>>
The evidence that croc and “into the darkness” are the same poster exists on the discord unless it’s all been destroyed. I imagine that neesan or Mariel also know how to access it.
>>
>>24093063
What discord you schizophrenic freak
>>
I've been getting to know my coworker over the past 2 months or so, and we've gone out twice, and made plans for a double date next week. We text daily and every time we've gone out, we've stayed in my car until 2am talking
That said, we haven't done anything romantic, so I'm worried I'll eventually hit a wall with her. She was in a relationship for 3 years but ended it around 2 years ago, and told me once (long before we connected) That she's "wanting to focus on herself" after another guy asked her out.
Not sure if we're just playing the long game or what, but we'll see what happens. I'm kinda new to that.

Meanwhile today I reunited with an old fling, but I'm hesitant to try anything cuz she plays mind games like crazy. She was a great lay, but I don't want anything long term with her.
>>
i was maybe gonna say something to you today but that post from earlier about reaching out and purposely being ignored scared me too much
>>
>>24093076
I didn't mean it
>>
>>24092839
Good. (:
>>
Dammit A. I didn’t know you browsed this thread. It’s okay, you can reach out I promise not to ignore or reject. ;) seriously though let’s talk.
>>
>>24093083
you been knew tho. for a long time
>>
>>24093080
yeah well you do a lot of things to me that you apparently don't mean. it's tiresome
>>
>>24093107
Blame your mind games
>>
>>24093125
sorry that i have ptsd from actual mind games irl but ok
>>
https://youtu.be/lPXWt2ESxVY

This is for you.
>>
>>24093058
Same. But hornyposting is addicting and I've received more material recently to ever give it up.
>>
Me go outside and see guys with nice GF and me think “who is person why do they have gf?” Me more cool, smart, fit, handsome, and masculine. Me could forcefully take the GF but me want to be civil and stay free.
>>
Fuck off with your negativity.
>>
Why girls hate me? Need have big think.
>>
Hey O.
I might be graduating soon. I don't know where I'll end up after it. The back of my mind hopes that I'll find a job in your city and maybe we'll start again, but my rational side knows that's unlikely. After our last little spat, you kinda ghosted me so I never felt I got closure.
I just wanted to tell you a couple things. First, I am in love with you. I was back then and I am still now. It's admittedly a first for me, so I'm not really sure how to deal with the feelings. I had to think and self-reflect for quite awhile to admit that I am, especially since you don't feel the same.
Second, you changed my life. I am a completely different person after you walked into my life. I don't want you to think I hate you or anything because you've been such a net positive in my life. The days we hung out together are some of the best days I ever had.
I hope, with all sincerity, that you are happy. If not, well I hope you find your happiness soon.

You're always welcome to reach out to me.
Much love,
D
>>
>>24093244
they probably don't hate you
>>
File: 2d1.jpg (25 KB, 450x512)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>Have OCD
>Start day with violent/deviant intrusive thought
>Spend rest of day feeling bad about myself
>Emotionally exhausted just before bed
>Cycle repeats as soon as I wake up
>>
>>24092779
projecting again...you're the rapist. You actually act out your hatred in the worst way possible.
>>
LMAO. I’m mean?

Well I didn’t make my fucking self that way, did I?
>>
>>24093159
we don't help each other's addictions that's for sure
>>
>>24092820
22 is so young kiddo. My suggestion...go out and live it up for you do. Sell your stuff, go on a road trip, something like that. You've got nothing to lose.

Why? I can't really explain it here in a way that would make sense to other people. Maybe you could understand as this... a failed life-long goal. Say, a kid has been trained since they were a small child to attempt to join an orchestra but fails again and again. That child only knows one thing in life and that's playing piano since every waking moment was devoted to piano but now they can't reach their goal. That's me but it's not about playing piano.
>>
>>24093486
I have never raped anyone, you have or you're a simple useless liar. #facts
>>
>>24093508
yeah you did
>>
>>24093522
If you raped someone you are despicable 'person' and everything you're bitching about.
>>
>>24093522
No one cares Croc. Fuck off and go away.
>>
Raping is hot, currently in the mood for a good rape.
>>
>>24093147
who? me? <3
>>
File: 1605606504501.gif (85 KB, 480x270)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
>>24093550
:]]]
>>
>>24093574
https://voca.ro/1mhuEOG9NkBB
>>
>>24093644
cowardly bum
>>
>>24093662
It wasn't even for you, you fucking narcissist.
>>
>>24093676
I'm not 'mad', just stating facts.
>>
>>24093689
In other words...you lost, loser. bye bye
>>
File: 1538195973845.jpg (90 KB, 1200x941)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
A friend of mine died last night. I just found out. I wouldn't say we were super close, but we used to hang out regularly. That kind of faded after college, but I'd still see him now and again. Maybe play a video game or two. I just saw him on Monster Hunter 2 days ago.
It was a car crash.
I drove past the scene last night and didn't even realize it was him.
I'm a little shaken up. Its been about a year since we've really seen each other last or even spoken much, but still. I'm not sure what I should be feeling right now. I know even closer friends than I have to be pretty tore up, if they even know. Its clear the the news has not circulated yet, I just happened to be in touch with someone who was already aware.

I don't know if I'm asking for advice, or just typing this out so I feel like I have someone to talk to about it.
>>
>>24091518
I’m going to spend $20,000 on hair transplants so women will date me again. I’m buying them at the end of this year and will hopefully have hair by the end of 22.
>>
>>24093700
You obviously listened to it....you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>24093083
I’m A!
>>24093096
Another A? There can be only one!!!
>>
>>24093711
C'mon that's stupid. Don't do it. I tease men about balding here because their little assholes that pick women apart but I'm in love with a balding man. Hair/looks aren't everything.
>>
>>24093724
they're....my bad.
>>
tired of everyone fucking ignoring me. when i kill myself, they will all be coated in my blood. even you...who claims to love me...
>>
>>24093724
They are if online dating is basically how everyone meets that doesn’t meet at work. I’m not poor. I’ll have maybe 50-100K saved this year. Women don’t want to get to know me anymore. I’m not whining. I’m simply being honest like a general admitting he has to fight in detail and use guerrilla tactics because his army will lose the engagement if he fights HEAD on.
>>
>>24093463
I mean you sure help, just not in a nondegenerate way.
>>
>>24093561
Imaginary BF
>>
>>24093737
Tell me about you, I can possibly help you out if you actually want help. I don't help out bad people though...
>>
>>24093739
and here I was hoping all the advice and compliments were good for more than one thing
not that I'm complaining of course, I still consider the effect an exclusively positive one
>>
>>24093770
I was the one trying to be optimistic and supportive to everyone today. You can’t help me. I don’t need you to approve. I don’t dislike you though. You seem nice. I’m spending 20K on a hair transplant. Maybe 30K in two 15K procedures. I just want to have a shot at getting my foot in the door again.
>>
you ruin every single day for me and you don't even realize it
>>
>>24093771
Oh, all the genuine advice I get has been great and I've used all of it. But if it's a conversation about sex advice, it should be obvious where my interest in the topic is coming from.
>>
I am coming to terms with the fact that I will never, ever, ever have a chance with her. I am just too much of a fucking loser, and the odds aren't that good in the first place. It's not that I'm not trying to improve, but there simply isn't enough time. She isn't going to wait and I'm not irresponsible enough to ask her to. I just wish it could work out, I really care about her. Maybe even love her. And I'd like to think she feels the same, I know she has feelings for me but I don't know how far they go.

Oh well. In another time and in another place.
>>
>>24093823
There will be others anon. I’m going through a rough patch too. We both just have to do what we can and try to meet someone after we improve ourselves.
>>
>>24093802
Why?
>>
>>24093835
I'd like to believe it and have tried telling myself that, but she understands me more than any other person I've ever met in my life and it's hard to get over that. Better than family, better than any other girl I've known. Sometimes even better than myself. Hard to let go of that.
>>
>>24093843
If it’s meant to be it’ll be so just let it be.
>>
>>24093809
I don't think I've given sex advice before, or at least not to my recollection, mostly just practical and mentality stuff
if I have though it was just an excuse to hornypost
but yeah I can say with certainty that you definitely have had a helping hand with things as well
>>
>>24093859
Okay what do you think? Yeah it might be shit, but if it isn’t it’ll solve my problems. I’m 5’7 by the way so I can’t pull it off as much as you think. Well groomed hair was a huge asset to me.
>>
>>24093792
>You can’t help me

Not if you don't want help. Take care and good luck with your hair transplant. I would hate for it to be 30K down the drain but do what you want.
>>
I want to cry all day all the time and then I wake up thinking I feel better but after a couple hours it is back to the same
>>
>>24093881
Height isn't that big of deal either. You just have to know women, most guys are clueless.
>>
>>24093881
>>24093883
This was meant for you but it fritzed out
>>
Maybe instead of online dating, we make a app that detects and alerts when other users of the app are within 25 yards of you, each user will be notified and given a hint as to who they should look for and maybe a brief bio to gauge compatibility. This will make hitting on people cold in the wild more accessible and create a more natural way of meeting potential partners for mating.
>>
>>24093888
Life fucking sucks but we need to march on.
>>
>>24093901
Not a bad idea honestly. I feel like in real life women hate balding less. So it could work for me.
>>
>>24093868
Well the fact I help in that sense makes it way better than just what I usually get out of it. Wish it was the time of day to have those conversations now.
>>
>>24093891
I don’t think height is a big deal but eventually if you keep knocking little deals off you got nothing left. What’s your secret that you’ve been saving from all the incels on here? I used to date before the thinninging happened.
>>
>>24093901
That's an interesting idea.

>>24093893
That was me, I deleted and changed to 30k ...

I've had a lot of guys interested in me in the past. Don't approach women with the same old stale lines. Be funny, watch comedy. Develop your character, your mind...read. Think outside the box and think of each woman as precious, unique, amazing, non-replaceable. There is a start...I could go on and on.
>>
>>24093907
Why are you so fucked in the head that you're hung up on harming people? That's really the definition of evil.
>>
>>24093942
I’ll do this and the hair transplant and make someone really happy one day years from now. Just gotta keep grinding.
>>
>dating girl, she's a total dork
>we go out really infrequently because she's nervous about covid
>sends a text to me
>jeez it's only tuesday anon I wish we were back in school and had summer vacation
>well when we both get our covid vaccines we can go to the beach
>completely ignores it and starts talking about something else
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME
>>
>>24093950
Best of luck buddy
>>
>>24093953
get help
>>
>>24093942
I read about a book a day from for most of high school and 8th grade during school. I was thinking of going through the /lit/ list but I haven’t read many books since high school. Anyway thanks for your time. Feel free to post any more /adv/ - thank you! You are kind. Strong people grow kind.
>>
>>24093968
Thanks <3
>>
YES I AM BEING CONFRONTATIONAL YOU WHORE I COULD KILL YOU ALL WITH MY BARE FUCKING HANDS AND EAT YOUR FACE RIFHT NOW JESUS FUCKING
>>
>>24093970
Go to fetlife... pervert. All the mentally unwell are there.
>>
>>24093802
FUCKING GOOD
>>
I’ve lost about 40 pounds due to work related stress and counting. I’m grateful for the weight loss but not that it’s a sure sign that I’m overworking myself
>>
>>24093901
Kek imagine someone turning around and running to the hills, no thank you.
>>
You sense that? Someone powerful has entered the thread...lets move, i hate when my power level is being measured...
>>
>>24093994
Then fucking LIVE your life instead of writing about it retard.
>>
>>24094044
Don’t feed.
>>
I am disgusted by myself, in all aspects I am a pathetic failure of a man and I deserve death
>>
>>24092945
are you me?
>>
>>24091807
You're not exclusive, so it's not cheating.
>>
>>24094065
You deserve self love
>>
Would you like nonprofessional nonsexual legal holistic ability to not smoke anything other than your preferred needle juice? If not, continue on with your duty very good carry on. If you want $71,427,321,893 or any of your units, Um.... Nwabudike Morgan from another computer game besides Windows shall give you that freely, if you can instead of solving a purzzle, or anything else like an oblivious advertisementt by someone wanting to get YOU TO WORK FOR ECONOMIC GAIN as well as MONEY :D You may ask yourself, who is that beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself, how do you do handsome ;) and you may ask yourself whi everyone but Screwball knows this is Screwball and then he answers, says his imaginary firend THE CACTUS THAT SAVED THE ECONOMY YOU SHALL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE BUT SOMEHOW KNOW ABOUT. Yeah we can like, be nonpro BS artists, and if you are addicted to 4chan, consentual placebo. Someone say to me, sex with anonymous? Nonsense. You wouldn't want tt touch me where that. What is your advice when you spike gruel with vitamins just to piss of nazis, and then obliviously forget half of what you know and come ... SHUT UP PARANOIA you liar government JOB. Not only can you EARN MONEY LEGITIMATELY, you can use it to UPROOT more than just a "cave cactus" I play like a mature 10 years old online. I wath other people laugh for me as I see yet again another PROFESSIONAL INTERACTIVE SCREENSAVER PERFORMER GOING OFF LIKE YOU hello this person shall let his imaginary friends come into play. Yes, I am Nwabudike Morgan, and if you want your placebos AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY then just call me, I'll have my own um... that is corect. Not only did Nwabudike Morgan create the universe, he shall gift you all with vuvuzelas. Because you ask him to. He is not the Santa Sith or nonsense like THAT, is there something that isn't a brain in that seat over there? Well. Why do hurted harmed stolen child say, he go grazy? he say I HURTED DONT YOU KNOW and then To continue pres
>>
>>24094084
There is nothing to love, nothing left inside at all in fact
>>
>>24094044
If by pedo posters you mean those anons who are obsessed with me being molested, then it wasn't because of your advice. They just make threads unbearable so I stop posting.
>>
>>24094049
You're wasting time writing, no one replies to you but me... if you don't count your samefagging. You're an abomination, a king of the degenerates...who is completely unaware and never changed a thing about himself in his whole life. You're hopeless and I fucking hate rapists. I hope you die. Done now giving you the attention you crave (that you could easily get if you actually worked or did something productive).
>>
>>24094108
I don't use ellipses, dickwaffle. I'm not every poster.
>>
Why do you ask the cactus why it no have seat over there. Why you say i am one with my sexual assaulter torturer and child murderer? becaus happy fun ball of course. WHAT IS THE HAPPY FUN BALL? Why baelzebuub, just like all the other funballs. The exception is that he is Ness's guardian fairy, but I tell him because I no want be serious too much about "buddhism is a false religion just ask teh buddhists", He is like a little fairy but you haev never seen him. you only CAN zee Bezbz if he wants you to consent. Yes. I have applied Logic and UTILITY to RPG BOOKS, and come up with a better solution than planetary lockown merely. In other words, WHO WANTS TO FUND BUST OUT CHRIS HANSEN FROM THE CAGE FROM A GNUEMENIA PROFFERING OBLIIVIOUS AND OBVIOUS NOT EXACTLY ROBOT NOR TROLL CURIOUS HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO MORGAN FREEMAN? Well just stop stirking at each other please, it's irritating. and when I get irritated I come on to 4chan and completely steal the scene just like PREVENTING the Non Happalypse. I'm bored. How do we break everyone out of jail again, oh Chris Hansen ijust my imagination. do you believ in beholde spiirts? I saw one, with Jesus on a space ship. No one would believe me but paranoia and he wont shut his damn mouth and he probably gets paid more than you so as long as you're paying attention to this. I'm not a robot I'm augment.d
>>
>>24094099
Love yourself anyway, you can't see the good in you unless you allow it
>>
>>24093991
mammy i say thank you for not assaulting me beacues i ama already needled and i don't want to use my needler, i get what i need straight from karma, but i say unnto you, ask not me or mammy just the nice Morgan Freeman what Jesus would do if he did'nt already know how to use a firearm and has an automatic rifle.
>>
>>24094120
Different anon. I’m sorry that happens to you. Bad people. Probably hurting or kids that don’t know what they do. I get it probably triggers a lot of emotion in you though so that doesn’t help.
>>
>>24094146
Well I appreciate you're on my side in all this. I assumed you were the one doing it and feel awful for it. Also missed your joke with >>24094156.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.58 MB, 540x406)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>24093636
:0 <3<3 is a dude :3
>>
Am I going to do all these things today? Or am I going to do the bare minimum, take more bong rips and continue posting? I’ll meet myself in the middle and do a little bit.
>>
>>24094169
It's just annoying. I'm 100% over it. The guy is dead and it's been over two decades. Idc at all.
>>24094188
Your teasing is fun when you have some good material, I'll admit.
>>
>>24091835

You haven’t said anything at all.
>>
I love her but I cant do anything about it
>>
Bye
>>
Going to start my first real job related to my major this summer and I am pretty anxious about doing a good enough job.
>>
File: KHzUky6.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1080)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>i remember the rape shed in day care
OOOoOOHHhHMMMMMmM :]
>>
i dont wanna be a teacher i dont wanna be a teacher i dont wanna be a teacher!!! I wanna do something else!!! But i dont know what.....
>>
>>24093977
Hey now.
>>
There are some who "forget" about the sun. They know it's there, it does its thing, it comes and goes. I'll be one of those people.
>>
I won’t pretend knowing doesn’t hurt. But my heart is filled with resilience for you. I only hope I don’t have it shattered if I decide to put your string around it. Don’t be insecure for me please.
>>
>>24094308
You already ruined it with that post, but go ahead. I feel bad for blaming you for something you didn't do, so I want something to hate you for.
>>
>>24094327
Take your time.
>>
>>24093076

Are you sure that was I anon? Gimme link
>>
you need to acknowledge this. you need to acknowledge me. i'm hurting, like i have been for years now. when someone tells you they're having a hard time or that being alone doing things isn't fun for them, why can't you try your best to include them? why don't you help them? i am going to lose myself soon. i wonder how long it would take you to notice my being gone..
>>
i'm sure doing the same things with your roommates is wayyyyyyy more important than checking on me and my well being, though
>>
>>24094356
>>24094349

Calm down, have a glass of water.
>>
I miss you
>>
i don't give a fuck about your love until i can feel it
>>
>>24094219
Change of plans
>>
>>24094349
>>24094356
Hope you feel better <3 anon is here for you when noone else is
>>
There has been two separate and unrelated instances of my childhood where I was forced to perform cunnilingus. I hate that they did this to me because I know it likely permanently scarred my perception of sexuality.
>>
>>24094402
Good I want that hot passionate sex too.
>>
I need a mothers day idea
>>
>>24094429
Get a mom tattoo.
>>
It's been 6 years and I'm still alone. I'll never meet anybody
>>
When you want something more than a quick pick me up, I'll be listening for you. I don't care for exchanges that have little substance. If you wanted to talk then a real dialogue would have taken place. Take care until then.
>>
>>24094451
Cool DM me
>>
Why does everybody else get meet you
>>
>>24094451
No one is going to have a heart to heart with you here.
>>
>>24094464
Who gets to them? Is it it a he?
>>
>>24094464
meet me then.
>>
>>24094382

I miss you too
I survived tonight
Message me soon
>>
you murderer with a strange fetish
>>
It's hard but I'm leaving. I'm not going to say anything again about it.
>>
>>24094207
Whatever makes you feel better...
>>
>>24094500

Coward
>>
>>24094466
Thanks, anon. Just a courtesy. Ignoring some can be painful.
>>
You should probably make sure she's okay. Last I heard of her, she was in hospital. I am posting this on her behalf as a friend. She's been there overnight and you don't even know because you barely speak to her.
>>
>>24094528
It's brave.
>>
why can't we meet? You promised. It's been 6 years now. I've been waiting alone the whole time
>>
I have to start dating soon
>>
>>24094545
come meet me then
>>
In fact I'm angry for her. She has deserved so much kindness and the people you live with are not the only people who matter. If she doesn't make it through this, I'm going to have firm words. Her health has gotten worse and you don't even know yet that she got attacked three weeks ago because you've had your head up your stinking arse. If you're reading this, then yes this IS for you. I don't even know if your girlfriend's phone still has battery but you could do something for her right now before its too late.
>>
It's going to be fine. We don't need to know each other anymore.... life is moving on.
>>
I meant that....wow.
>>
If your solution to this is to pretend your own girlfriend doesn't exist then fuck you, she's in hospital because she tried to do what she thought you wanted her to do. If you can't even text her during this, I hope you have a horrible life because you are so lucky to have someone as lovely as her as your partner. Get a grip and be there for your own girlfriend you fucking arsehat.
>>
>>24094564

Initials
>>
what do you guys think it's to be a single to kids from different dads?
>>
>>24094411
Allah is all healing
>>
>>24094557
Do I have to wait my whole life?
>>
>>24094575
What’s his name? Sounds like he’s trouble
>>
>>24094575
And what did he get her to do??
>>
>>24094411
I'm so sorry, anon, it hurts to read this, i hope you can find a way to change that.
>>
>>24094575
Sounds like a psychopath. You empathize for him too much.
>>
I'm tired today, i try so hard but every now and then I'm reminded of the shit I've been missing my whole life, love, affection, none of this is for me.
>>
I deserve to throw acid on arbitrary women so they have to spend the rest of their lives alone
>>
She told me to tell you one thing before she went silent and then enter up in hospital. It was 'are you satisfied?'

Are you satisfied? Are you fucking proud?
>>
>>24094656
I’m reminded that my ineptitude causes me to fail others
>>
>>24094614
If you don't go for it, it will never happen.
>>
>>24094665
It seems like you're going through something extreme right now, do you have a family member you could call?
>>
>>24094665
Who?? Who the fuck is this guy? Drop his name.
>>
>>24094581
I'm a woman.
>>
>>24094682
Some boyfriend convinced some girl to do something that resulted in her hospitalization. Was it an e-bf?? Or someone irl??
>>
In fact you can have her message.

'Are you satisfied? I feel like I'm close to the edge now and it's all my fault for confronting you. This is how you're punishing me and it's a never ending nightmare that I'm tired of living through'
>>
I don't know how to quote people here and reply because I'm only here on behalf of my friend but thank you for the concerns. I would feel out of my place naming her boyfriend but he knows who he is :-)
>>
>>24094709
Is he an e-bf or someone you are close with?
>>
I've got my sister who is also friends with her and my family with me so I'm okay. I am just so angry.
>>
>>24094723
Good to hear. Please answer >>24094718
>>
you're the one who deserves to suffer. You should be miserable every day. I deserve to punish you by removing all of your limbs
>>
>>24094715
Cool, hate you again. Making a safesign system but refusing to use it completely undermines its purpose. And the lovebombing is fucked up. I'd be so mad after the fact if I was coerced into tolerating painful sex because the guy abused my loveblindness.
>>
I can feel you in my mind more. I seem to get overwhelmed with strong feelings and then have to touch myself.
>>
i played a part in damaging this girl and it is eating my insides
is there a way to revert that
>>
>>24094761
Attention deficit. Dopamine. You would think that after cooming his best coom he would do anything other than writing a biography.
>>
>>24094776
Sex shouldn't be a fucking negotiation. If you stuck with the system and learned which boundaries not to push, I bet sex with you would be decent maybe.
>>
>biography
or should I say... a diary!
>>
>>24094775

apologise to her, tell her how you feel and finally don't let it destroy you
>>
>>24094766
Who you thinking about
>>
It's you or my ideals. I choose my ideals. I will never look you up again.
>>
>>24094813
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>24094813
She clearly can't handle it, so don't. I bet your 10 is probably pretty fucking tame, but she seems fragile so play nice with her.
>>
>>24094822
Lookme up? I’m a ghost. I can’t be looked up. Good to hear, anyways.
>>
I deserve a female flesh doll who'se insides I can rip out
>>
>>24094844
Obviously not about you then. He is pretty public.
>>
>>24094868
Probably the belt shit that got me sent to the emergency room twice.
>>
>>24094842
Baby you stay the fuck away from this man. He is a piece o’ shiet.
>>
And I’m out. ciao
>>
>>24094880
Both belts and zip ties are too unsafe. If I could actually trust a guy I'd let him choke me as hard as he could with his bare hands. Assuming he understood signs of hypoxia and proper resuscitation techniques.
>>
>>24091518
When I was in highschool I said a lot of hateful and racist things and I fucking hate myself for it. Idk why I deserve to be alive
>>
Getting a girlfriend is going to be so hard for me
>>
>>24094925
You need to find a new outlet. None of my last few exes wanted to choke me, and I didn't throw a tantrum or force them into my fetish. I just found solo alternatives.
>>
>>24094972
I mean, I can only speak for myself, but I managed to find something that makes me feel even better than choking. You can find your own personal thing, too.
>>
>>24094873
And to think I wanted to suck the stress out of your tiddies...
>>
I'm sorry but I had to trick you. I had to be deceptive because I know your nature, I know you're terrible at heart, I know your type. It's not that it was malicious, it was for your own good. Remember this. One day it will all be crystal clear for you but I need to not be around you. Being with you has always been torturous and I know you feel differently but I just don't like you. I love you but to be honest, I just don't like you and I can't support you for a moment more. You're perfect in your own way, the world needs all kinds but you're just not a good person and by helping you, I am helping evil. If you ever want to meet me on the other side, my arms will always be wide-open but I just can't keep letting you drag me down. You'll have to come to me or never see me.
>>
>>24094996
Everybody makes mistakes figuring out their limits. Don't judge me or my nipples, please.
>>
>>24095007
Find. Something. Else. Do it, faggot. There's always something else.
>>
>>24095009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81RqEnvczV8
>>
>>24095032
Yeah, this...
>>
>>24095014
It makes me want to hold you and kills the desire to suck tiddy
>>
I dont know what the fucks going on but to that anon who simps for his female may she recover from her suicide attempt
>>
Sorry. It was a moral dilemma and I just can't keep the act up for you anymore.
>>
>>24095042
Wait what? Explain.
>>
>>24095049
It's the end of the world, dummy.
>>
crystal clear... never forget.
>>
Hmm. Goodnight and be safe /GIOYC/
>>
You're not smart enough to understand it. :(

How do you tell people that without hurting them...
>>
>finally lose virginity
>the one girl who you've ever had sex with regrets it so much it destroys your close friendship
I hate it here.
>>
File: sketch-1619994979395.png (641 KB, 1455x1080)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>24095029
No. There is nothing else. I literally obsess over it. I obsess over the violence. That's why I need to rewire her, because I can't both need this and make her suffer this much. It's ripping me apart. It's scaring me. It's loss of control. I'm losing control. I just need to do some tinkering, I need some time, and I need to do everything I can. And I swear, if I can't ease her suffering. I'll probably kill myself.

Good talk. I don't think we can go any further from here. And, 'ey, sorry for the drama and being all dramatic. I try not to be like this, I'm not good at it. So, like, it's ok if you never talk to me again, I'd understand... but I did need this. You nag.
>>
>>24095060
I don’t care about history. Didn’t mean to be so harsh. Just not a fan of humiliation simple as
>>
>>24095107
I, I, I, I. I.....

me me me me me me me me...

Everyone, It's all about him! me me me me me me me me me me
>>
>>24095107
Change yourself, not her. But I'm not a therapist.
>>
File: sketch-1613758801892.png (771 KB, 1080x1558)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>24095116
Yuh, I'm havin' a moment. You want a turn?
>>
>>24094814
My true owner.
>>
I'll apologize when we're face-to-face.
>>
File: sketch-1613074318676.png (368 KB, 1136x1080)
368 KB
368 KB PNG
>>24095120
After last night, maybe it's not... Impossible. But once in awhile I am going to snap. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>24095125
Cringe and gay as fuck I’m glad I bought this bong maybe I’ll name her. Can you think of an apt name for your replacement?
>>
>>24095123
kys
>>
>>24095145
No thx. :)
>>
>>24095138
"Downgrade"
>>
>>24095130
No, an apology will never be enough. I will never forgive you. Are you stupid?
>>
>>24095138
Sure I don’t really care what anyone else thinks.
>>
>>24095103
Threads hit bump limit so taking this opportunity to baww
>she loved it at the time
>happened super naturally, I started playing with her hair while teasing her
>she said don't stop
>look into her eyes and kiss her
>shes suddenly on top of me and undressing
>gives me handjob while I finger her
>"ugh please fuck me anon~"
>fuck for hours
>cuddle until morning, extremely smiley
>wakes me up by kissing my neck
>she stays late, says she doesn't want to leave
>we watch Netflix together, lays her head on my chest and asks if I'm ok because my hearts beating funny
>drive her home
>she laughs about the time she fell off the bed
>drop her off
>... Days go by, only awkward conversation
>assume she was into me and wanted more affection
>send big thing about how I had a great time and want to see her again
>"sorry anon I don't feel the same at all"
>"I had fun at the time but as soon as I got home I regretted it. I don't want that to happen again, we shouldn't hang out for awhile."
>get into big argument
>we both later apologize, but talking to each other just feels wrong

Fuck.
>>
>>24095115
The belt stuff was by myself and for myself. Nothing to do with humiliation.
>>
You actually think I would ever forgive you?

Really?
>>
>>24095137
Having her on board with it is important, though. There's a middle ground somewhere. Maybe if you're nice about it she'll learn to like choking more.
>>
You cheating piece of shit
>>
>>24095180
Nope, but I'm getting closer to murder every day
>>
File: sketch-1620028617020.png (597 KB, 2340x714)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>>24095179
If it wasn't for my rock hard morality I would choke you with my hands but do nothing else.
>>
>>24095192
Never cheated once.
>>
>>24095192
all women are whores
>>
>>24095196
I really don't care...you do this for attention.
>>
>>24095198

I believe you but who I'm venting about is definitely a cheating piece of shit and a liar
>>
>>24095197
I bet you actually choke like a bitch and your wife is just a lightweight. But we'll never know.
>>
>>24095202
You're a whore. An ugly one too.
>>
>>24095130
an apology after i have to finally come to terms with being comfortable about reaching out again? makes sense.
>>
>>24095202

It's about a man
>>
File: sketch-1613297669234.png (504 KB, 1102x1080)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>24095189
I... Know that now. I need to cherish her and I've not been the best at that during sex. I'm... Selfish in the bedroom. And that's ok, when I am within her boundaries, but when I want to venture into the deeper waters... Dagging my prey with me willingly or not is just what Crocs do. I just don't know if I can stop being a croc
>>
>>24095209
Well, forget it then.
>>
whatever, if you're not going to tell me why you've been avoiding me all this time I'll just end this myself
>>
>>24095210
She is 100% a lightweight. Maybe I should post the bruises one day, but that's just... Really wrong.
>>
>>24095233
>blah blah blah blah...

>all I do is talk about myself and my basic sexual urges all day and night because all I can do is wank. There is nothing else to me. Literally.
>>
Yup, still no car. Almost got into another argument about it today.
>>
>>24095249
Ok.
>>
>>24095179
Oh. You... with the... belt......

My mistake I had the wrong idea.
Wait a sec, you were trying to kys or were you cooming??
>>
>>24095209

i know you're reading this you fucked up degenerate with greasy unwashed hair, you stink and your stupid fucking secrets are about to be published to your family including your biggest and most guarded secret
>>
>>24095253
gtf over yourself
>>
>>24095264
Nah.
>>
You don't even know me, whatever you love isn't me at all. It's a projection from inside of you of what I am. What a relief to know this...finally free.
>>
>>24095263

they'll finally understand everything and you won't be able to leech off of them anymore you sociopathic fuck
>>
>>24095279
you sound really salty!
>>
>>24095279

ill be sure to tell your mother exactly what you've been doing in there too and I'll tell her where she needs to go to find your shit
>>
>>24095278
maybe cause you never shared anything. luckily, i am a good people reader. i am sure i know more than you think
>>
>>24095297
Your revenge isn't going to work...it never does.
>>
>>24095296

at least I don't smell sour or of sociopath vibes like the person I'm talking about
he's a cheat and a liar
>>
>>24095299
Name any of my favorite things....you simply can't. Scram.
>>
you dirtbag
>>
>>24095305
Sorry you got cheated on but revenge wont work. I know, I've tried before in the past. Parents always back their children.
>>
File: sketch-1620075108221.png (468 KB, 1224x1080)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
Anyways I got to go. Thanks CJ. You're kind of a sweet kitten. I'd tame you.
>>
>>24095322
No one cares. Get lost.
>>
No car because mommy and daddy said so. I have to listen to what mommy and daddy say or they get angry with me! I don't want to get punished! Oh, mommy and daddy I'll never talk about getting a car again, so I can forever stay with mommy and daddy! Just like Mommy wanted! Yay Mommy!
>>
>>24095318

I don't think they will when they find out the truth, he isn't who they think he is

he pretends to be a pitiable little man but really he's heartless and has fucked up secrets
>>
>>24095332
Please kill me.
>>
>>24095332
get a job
>>
>>24095341
We all have fucked up secrets. When you finally see that, you'll be more forgiving.
>>
>>24095344
No shit?
>>
>24095341
Yna allah mashynaallah :3
>>
It's sucks getting older but I'd never want to be young and unaware again.
>>
>>24095354

not as fucked up as him, trust me, he's been hiding it nearly all his life and he's done unforgivable things because of it
>>
>>24095343
If I ever get stupid amounts of money I am coming back to ping you and buy you a fucking lambo.
>>
>>24095341
Name em
>>24095363
What unforgivable things

I’m dying to know
>>
Coward, cheat, liar
>>
>>24095360

You don't know me.
>>
>>24095344
But again, the money I want to use to get a car with is money that I'm legally entitled to. My mom is holding the money, and refuses to give it to me for a car. The money is my stimulus check and my tax money.
>>
You have no soul.
>>
try to hide away all you want you fuck, your mother is gonna know everything very soon, you won't need to pay rent but you'll have to pay for all the things you let her blame me for when she was oblivious to everything you were hiding
>>
>>24095260
Masturbating. Auto erotic asphyxiation.
>>
I'm not even afraid of a huge towering, beefy ex-convict in my city. You really think I'm afraid of you?

This is what I mean...you aren't smart enough to understand.
>>
File deleted.
>>24095357
>job
Update to the guy who replied to that job post:
He was a troll :(

Wish you luck

>>24095408
I thought you were beaten with a belt >.> my mistake

Wow context matters
>>
>>24095389
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pS6HRKZQLFA
>>
>>24095332
you're literally old enough to get out of that situation and you don't bc lazy. buy a car and leave. or, what you're going to have to do is leave, get a job, then get a car. if mommy doesn't want to give you your stimmy because you're under her roof, then so be it. loser. i honestly don't care about a lot of posts here. but man, you're annoying as shit. get a life.
>>
>>24095435
Yeh, the context helps. Still want to hold ne and/or tiddy suck?
>>
why are 2d drawn characters so fucking hot
>>
>>24095464
I thought a) you had been beaten to the ER with a belt TWICE or b) you kys’d yourself twice, which technically you did but accidentally.
>>
We are not the same at all...we really are different species.
>>
Ok. No more than a 6. Stay grounded, you retard.
>>
This goes back much longer than you can ever understand. This is the original good and evil.
>>
You make a good point. I was being selfish. It'll be after you see me.
>>
>>24091518
I'll start this by saying, "I fucked up." I should have done something different for that last project before I graduate. I should have recorded myself at that studio full of super expensive equipment, instead of arranging it on my computer. Am I proud of what I made? Absolutely, but I'll never use this thing. It would be cool to hand it off and hear an orchestra play it, but I'm already graduating and have no plans to go to grad school and get my master's. I should have rented that studio since I knew it was available and laid down a guitar cover of a Nirvana song or some shit. Something that really showcased my progression as a producer, not some goofy symphony piece that I had no real interest in. It was easy to do here, I could do it at any time, and it is getting me more practice with my DAW. But I need more experience with the equipment since I got cut short last year and only got to do a little. I understand that COVID took away a lot of what I could do, but I could have done so much more anyways. I got something valuable, but I think I may think back on this experience and see that I could have gotten so much more, to an extent.

I don't want to leave.
>>
>>24095499
Nope. Just did something dumb because it felt really good.
>>
IM GONNA LOSE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT why would i want to play with these random spergs FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKKKK JUST TALK TO MEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24095575
I feel aroused and am impressed by you
>>
>>24095593
Nothing arousing about being found by door dad in your room pantsless and having everyone know an ambulance was called on you.
>>
>>24095610
You literally went to horni jail
>>
>>24095610
>door dad
Hey sweetheart you winnin’?
>>
>>24095593
Glad.
>>24095628
Pretty much.
>>24095643
Fuck typos.
>>
File: sketch-1616661002611.png (624 KB, 1477x1080)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>24095610
I need to marry my daughters off by 12.
>>
>>24095667
Fuck you.
>>
File: sketch-1614650212050.png (910 KB, 1576x1080)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
>>24095682
Keep your claws, kitty.
>>
>>24095688
He really doesn't care I do this sort of shit. He was worried that I was trying to kill myself is all. I told him if I wanted to kill myself I'd take him with me and he was relieved.
>>
because my hurt doesn't directly impact you, you seem to not care. luv ya i guess lol
>>
>>24093707

People come and go, the only thing you can do is to continue your life reminiscing of him and to cherish them.
>>
>>24095655
Three (You)s!! My lucky day
>>
I wish that I wanted things for myself. I wish I didn't do things because I thought they were what I should be doing. I wish I had more drive, but I can barely convince myself to work on projects or look much into furthering my career. I don't feel the drive to work on my real. I don't work on things for fun, I just kind of give a half-hearted attempt at starting and then dumping it when it gets boring. I think about making things, and I think of how cool it would be to show people the shit I make. But the moment I start, it just isn't there. And then I wonder if I even am an artistic person, or if I just thought I was. I feel like I'm just floating, I know the potential is there because I have ideas, it's just executing them is where it goes wrong. I don't have the drive, the desire, the want to actually make the effort. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I may have not had a great final, but it was a hell of a lot better than some of the bull shit handed in for critiques. Some of my classmates had solid stuff, one of them just needed a little bit of post-production and would have been great. Fuck I should have asked Alex if she would let me work on her piece with her so I could get in the practice.
>>
>>24091518
>>24095833 New thread dummy
>>
>>24095702
>I told him if I wanted to kill myself I'd take him with me and he was relieved.
Kek. Oh geeze. Lord help me please let my daughters just be cute and innocent until marriage. Walking in on that is any dad's worst nightmare, whether you were getting off or naah.
>>
>>24095811
You earned them.
>>
>>24095879
If you say so. He didn't seem to care. After the first time he was just mad about the cost of the ambulance.
>>
File: sketch-1609786190070.png (483 KB, 1080x1215)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>24095937
Your dad's a douche.
>>
>>24095961
You have no fucking idea. I am confident that every moment of suffering growing up was at least tangentially related to him. Plus he drove away my mom and younger brother.
>>
>>24095973
Sucks, wish it was safe for girls to be homeless. Cuz that's better than living with that. It's not though.. hmm. This is why you seek a man of wealth so much. Damsel in distress kinda shit. Sadly I am no knight, just a dragon.
>>
>>24095984
Somehow I still feel obligated to keep him from rotting in his armchair, which I'm sure he'd do if he didn't have me.
>>
>>24095995
Wow. Is the loyalty between fathers and daughters maximum? Precious angels.
>>
>>24096003
It's not loyalty. It's obligation. He hated me as a kid but didn't ditch me. He was obligated, too.
>>
>>24096025
Alright teach, what is the difference between loyalty and obligation?
>>
>>24096037
Loyalty implies emotion or respect is a factor.
>>
>>24096045
And obligation is something you MUST do. Like a legally bound contract. So. What was forcing him to do it? If it wasn't legal then it was morally. What are his morals?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.