[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any advice for approaching a woman I don't know? Like a random at a store or pharmacy? I saw one yesterday that i felt I could get with, but I didn't really know how to approach her. Im just looking to hook up and I am finally at a point where i feel I can approach them.
>>
Yeah make sure your skin is free of any blemishes and your hair looks good and you're well dressed and decently strong and handsome, then go up them and say hello.
>>
>>24090233
You need to be at least 9/10 to do this. Otherwise it will be just seen as creepy.
>>
>>24090264

This
>>
>>24090233
Remember be loud, look her in the eyes, be confident. Look the best you can, put on some well fitting clothes and start hitting the gym 3 days a week with a good diet. This alone will get you laid if you talk to enough women.

Look at the big picture. You are here to get laid, you said it yourself just hookup. This is going to be a numbers game. No matter how many girls reject what really matters is you end up inside a girl moaning with her wet pussy. Also lower your standards at least for the first few girls you pickup up in the street. You need to get a feel for how to tel a girl is into you and how easy she would make it for you.
>>
not op, but how creepy would it be to say something like "hey, i thought you looked really nice, how about we go get some coffee or something?"
i just need a line, i can fake confidence well enough
>>
>>24090241
This is good baseline advice, Im too self conscious to approach a girl if I didn't feel like i wasn't on point physically.
>>24090264
I think it depends on the girl.
>>24090306
This is actually pretty good advice. My standards are pretty versatile desu. I don't mind getting with a woman thats a bit chubbier or older as long as she has some physical assets.
>>
>>24090233
just ask them but dont crime or use threats
>>
>>24090323
If you're worried about confidence then maybe you should hit on girls that aren't conventionally attractive. Like a chubby girl with something going for her. Like big tits or ass, something that makes you want her physically. A girl that you just wanna hook up with. I know it sounds counter to what you want but look at it like practice. You need to be comfortable around girls of you want anything serious. Hooking up with girls will build your confidence with them. As far as a line the best I have is something direct. Ask for her number after getting her attention.
>>
>>24090233
Yea, don't do it. Most women won't be receptive at random public places unless you're a chad.
You can practice talking with them and learn their body language. But if you're expecting anything more than a small conversation then you're a doof.
>>
>>24090574
this
unless you're a Chad there's no point to your life, the only time to meet women for non-Chads is in school, if you haven't done so you will die alone and unloved and you cannot do anything to change it
>>
>>24090233
Wait for the right moment like in line at a shop or something, remark on odd things that interest you, look them in the eyes, give them your number without asking don't ask for theirs
>>
>>24092239
>be me, a tall white autist
>see cute girl at store
>one day, decide to ask her for her number
>site outside the store and wait for her to leave her job
>see her leave with another girl
>a couple of minutes later both return to where I was sitting
>get close to them
>she smiles to me
>"hey, I think you are cute. I was wondering if I could have your phone?" (in my country we say "phone" instead of "phone number")
>oh, sorry, l left it at home haha
>wut
>mind goes blank
>oh, ok, thanks, no problem. see you.
I didn't even realize it was a joke until much later. I saw her multiple times after that and even tried to talk to her because I'm an obsessive retard. it was awkward for me and must have been really awful for her. FML.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.