[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do I always feel physically tired despite not doing any hard work. Even after I wake up in the morning after like 3 hours I am still tired. I am only slightly overweight at 202 pounds 6'2
>>
You eat bad. Eat right and you have tons of energy. Being tired is your body telling you it doesn't have enough of some specific thing or multiple things. Balance your diet out. FInd a dressing you like and add garden salad to your dinner.
>>
>>24088070
picrel, guy?
>>
>>24088070
https://voca.ro/119EsAyES1rq
>>
>>24088070
Maybe you have sleep apnoea? Do you snore?
>>
>>24088070
Boy you think you funny but look at ya hairline be looking like the macdondald symble
>>
>>24088070
pop modafinil. worked for me
>>
>>24088070
Fresh air helps with fatigue, it's a good start even if you're not working out (yet)
>>
>>24088070
Diabetes? Or maybe you are prediabetic.
There are a lot of lifestyle factors. Most common are:
>Not enough sleep.
>Unhealthy eating habits.
>Lack of physical activity.
>>
>>24088080
based advice anon
>>
> tired despite not doing any hard work
You feel tired precisely because you aren't active enough. I work for weeks, then take a couple weeks off. The moment I go back to working long days, I sleep like a baby and am rested, despite being much more active. Your body isn't meant to sit around doing minimal activity.
>>
How long since the last time you took some sonny sunlight?
Vitamin D is a thing
>>
>>24088070
I'm fit and I feel shit after eating bad for a while, now imagine the state you're accustomed too. Imagine being so light you can bounce out of bed, you don't feel shit it's impossible.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.