[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We three have been friends together for years. We always hang out with each other, go on trips together etc. And recently those two started dating. When we now meet, it's completely different. Those two ingore me 70% of the time and talk some sweet romantic bullshit to each other. It's pretty awkward and it angers me.
Should I tell them to shut the fuck up?
>>
Do it. Only then will they accept you as Alpha and offer a threesome.
>>
>>23920062
Why make a big scene? Stop hanging out with them or broach the situation gently. Just say you're happy for them but it's not a fun dynamic. You're fighting an uphill battle though, their bond has now eclipsed your friendship with either of them. You might not really be helping yourself by getting mad, get new friends and come back when and if this shit blows over.
>>
>>23920062
Just ignore them and get new friends. And be prepared for either to come crawling back if they ever break up.
>>
OP watch me perform a magic trick
>you didn't mention this but you're male
>your other friend fucked your female friend and you're jealous
>you've now lost two friends and you get to watch the other guy rub it in your face daily that he's fucking her instead of you
Actual advice
>branch out and try to make new friends
>try to spend less time with the couple and learn to not need their friendship as much
>get a girlfriend
>>
>>23920062
This is every relationship your friends get into, find new friends. They might come back to you when they break up if you want trash like this around. They'll just ignore you again when they find a new set of genitals.
>>
>>23920151
Not true, I'm not jealous and I don't want a girlfriend
>>
>>23920062
Try feeling happy for them. Cunt.
>>
>>23920168
i can feel the cope through the screen
>>
>>23920212
Yeah, as an internet stranger, you know me better than me
>>
>>23920062
you're just jealous that she's banging your crush. get your own bf you faggot.
>>
>>23920376
I'm not jealous, you retard
>>
>>23920400
denial isn't a river in egypt, cocksucker. if you weren't such a jealous faggot you would be happy for them instead of seething and coping
>>
>>23920400
clearly you are
>>
>>23920404
>>23920406
I'm not jealous, I'm happy for them, but when we all three are together, they should not ignore me. Otherwise we don't have to meet.
>>
>>23920462
Just don't meet, then
>>
>>23920062
They'll simmer down after the honeymoon phase, but ofc you can make it known that they can at least try to keep this shit to themselves when its just them together
Just have fun with it at first and bring it up in a kinda joking way (if thats the kind of personality you have anyways), if they keep it up then take it more seriously until they get the point
>>
>>23920062
the quintessential third wheel
time to find new friends anon
>>
>>23920483
It's not "just." They're they only friends I have and they have been for years.
>>
>>23920062
find new friends who respect u! or bring dates around then it will be fair.
>>
>>23920062
>ignore me 70% of the time
You still think they're each other's friend. It's changed, OP, they're each other's bf/gf. You are right that you're ignored but it's normal.

A friend takes a distance backseat to a bf/gf. But, that's life. If the girl you hang out with got a different bf, you'd see less of her. If the guy got a gf, you'd see less of him. Since they got with each other, you'll see less of both, together.

Try hanging out with only one of them at a time. Chances are, they'll need breaks from each other soon.

Eventually things will settle and if they're still together, you guys may hang out together again but fair warning: it'll keep being annoying since there will be inside jokes, and a closeness you aren't in on.
>>
>>23920582
Get new friends, then leave the couple
>>
>>23920062
Masturbate in front of them

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.