[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1617864334470.jpg (1.26 MB, 3632x5456)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
Why do men say they don't like make up on women?
>>
>>23919955
No make up means that you can see what a woman really looks like. It’s refreshing.
>>
>>23919955
>don't like make up
There’s a difference of light make up and caking it on.

The girl in the pic is obviously a natural Beauty, that only upset women born looking like men
>>
>>23919955
I don't like heavy makeup because it looks shitty/creepy and hides their real face but makeup is okay.
>>
>>23919955
Because they want something real but don't want you to look shit. Like how women at least want a guy that is fairly lean and has a bit but not too much muscle, then don't want a guy spending loads of time at the gym and eating well (restricting no. Of takeout and restaurant meals).

We all just want people, and to be people, who look relatively good without trying.
>>
>>23919955
Because make up is a lie
>>
>>23919955
I don't. Your beauty should be enough to carry itself. That said, a little blush and mascara is ok. The no makeup makeup is fine.
>>
>>23919955
If I see a woman in heavy make up I immediately assume she is hiding something, low self esteem/acne etc.
>>
We do like make up on women, but because most men know nothing about make up they don't notice it until there's visibly something wrong and that's why they associate makeup = bad.
>>
>>23919955
Some women overdo it to the point that you wake up next to someone and ask "who the fuck are you?"
>>
File: vHlyegA.jpg (71 KB, 600x400)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I have the opposite problem, I like them in make up but hate without it
Imagine going out with a girl and she's all pretty and taken care of, and then once you know each other better she stops using make up (when you don't go out or something) and now she's this disgusting being
Also make up makes 3/10 women look 6/10 which makes looksmatching harder
>>
same reason men hate anorexic heroin chic. it's an aesthetic forced on us by gay men that make magazines that straight men take the blame for. every university diversity and sensitivity seminar reminds you that it's mens fault women have to waste time every morning and be super skinny and every straight man is internally screaming they want gay asses and relaxed standards of vanity

tldr: it's gaslighting and oppression
>>
File: EMvmNcXUcAAs1Lk.jpg (40 KB, 640x628)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>23920131
*should say big asses, not gay.
>>
>>23920113
Pic is insane. We'll never have proper positive eugenics until we ban make up.
>>
>>23919955
maybe u cant put on makeup lol die bitch
>>
We like women pretty enough not to need make up. Also how am I supposed to lick and bite you with a layer of bug shit on your face
>>
>>23919955
Makeup is LYING.
I dont mind dressing up for something but wearing makeup all the time is cowardly and insecure.
>>
I dislike eyeliner and lipstick the most, then the stuff they use on top of base mascara.. even that's pushing it a little.

Unless they have some heavy scarring, acne etc. that they want to hide in company/ public i see absolutely no reason to put on any makeup.
>>
>>23919955
I've never long term dated a woman who wore make up, but never really noticed until partway into the relationship that they didn't so I guess that's what I like with out knowing it
>>
I am okay with makeup because it helps me to identify women who are insecure and use that to my advantage.
>>
Most men don't know jack-shit about makeup, so asking them if they like it or not is useless. The reality is that if they can TELL you are wearing makeup, you've way overdone it, so learn to do it correctly.
>>
>>23919955
THey like makeup on women until that woman becomes their gf and then they believe the only reason a woman wears makeup is to get attention from other men so they insist their gf stop wearing it
>>
>>23920364
Too broad, every whire has that insecurity. You need to find one abused as a child.
>>
>>23920596
Spoiler alert: overdone wing tipped eyeliner.
>>
I find makeup unattractive. The real question is why do women become enraged when I say this and start insisting that I can't tell if they have no makeup on or some? Next to "calm down", saying you prefer no makeup is about the quickest way I've found for starting a fight with a woman.
>>
>>23919955
>why do men say
Because it's the truth, retard.

Men are simple creatures. We don't get together to criticize each other over our looks and we don't compete with each other making regarded duck faces on Instagram and painting our hair with shit.

Men are about substance. When I make something cool, I share. Other men try to improve on my idea, and I learn, and improve my own designs. A woodworking project evolves, and is real. A yard gets innovated, and becomes better.

Women with make up? Cover themselves up with shit, to compete with other shit-wearing women, to lie to men. Why would men like to be fooled?

You can't fuck make-up. Nothing is real about make-up. I hate it.

Now, another ENTIRELY different thing is for your WIFE to wear very light products, ON OCCASION, to enhance her looks. Why? Because there are no lies. The husband knows how the wife looks normally.

Fuck bitches that use make up every day. Lying cunts.
>>
>>23919965
That pic is beyond repulsive. Chink with fake aryan accessories and 5 ounces of makeup on over 2 filters. I love women but good fuck do I hate stupid insecure bitches like this.
>>
>>23919955
partially because we want to see what a girl looks like without makeup, and partially because most men don't appreciate how often girls use makeup and how "natural" it can look.
We don't like BLATANT makeup, at least most of us.
Plus some girls look good without makeup.
>>
>>23919955
Because they like women who look good with or without makeup and those who don’t look good without it but cake it on to look like dolls are perceived as trashy if you want to know the truth.
>>
>>23919955
False advertising. Show us your crusty disgusting faces so we can know you're ugly and move along to someone with good genes
>>
>>23919955
I don't like makeup, but I know women grooming themselves is probably biological/hereditary evolution.

I still think a woman's true beauty is when she sheds all the artificialness. I also know that if some of the social stigmatism relating to female attractiveness and gender roles were shed, it would be more acceptable for women to drift away from make-up and excessive self-grooming, which would be a simpler, easier, less expensive and happier lifestyle without having to spend time and money on cosmetics and simply accept themselves.

>>23920826
Nah, this is a brainlet, mentally immature opinion. There's no such thing as "men are" nor "women are". The billions of men and women in the planet, they are not what you said they are, "x are" is a statement that always heralds retarded opinions. If men were really all as you said, we'd be living in a good world. But they aren't, because you generalize, and generalization is the folly of imbeciles that think they're smarter than they really are. The real irony is that you'd describe men as this when you're on a website that is the easiest and biggest counterproof to your claim (aside from that fact that you weaponized sweeping generalization). Incels and misogynists are so prone to hypocrisy and double-standards.
>>
>>23919955
because we are idiots
>>
>>23919965
are you serious? your pic is disgusting. if you're referring to OPs pic, she has eyeshadow and liner and mascara on. not to mention the other makeup that can go undetected such as foundation and primers
>>
>>23919955
Is this girl wearing make up? I honestly can't tell
>>
>>23921616
yes retard
>>
>>23921616
Do you think women naturally have large black lines on their eyelids LMAO
>>
>>23921629
Yeah but that's pretty much it right? Can't see any on her cheeks and is that even lip stick or just natural red lips?
>>
>>23921638
Mascara, brow gel, lip tint, likely a tinted moisturizer, and then since it's a photo we have no idea if she's edited it in post.

If you ever want to see just how insane photo editing is nowadays, download the app "Meitu." It allows you to make very natural and subtle changes to all elements of the face.
>>
>>23921651
Really? All that? I just find it strange because I kind of look like this girl (I have red hair too) but a man and people always ask me if I have make up(I obviously don't) on and compliment my skin telling me I have a nice complexion.
>>
>>23919955
Because women take it off
>>
>>23919955
It's inherently deceptive and on the extreme end of the cakeup scale you just end up looking like a bimbo. Same reason most dudes don't like fake tits, they lose all their natural feel and motion, all the humanely aspects that made them attractive in the first place.

all any women ever needed was a little bit of eyeliner but that's just my 2 cents.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.