[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1587479602080.jpg (19 KB, 427x365)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
ATOGA
Old thread >>>23916812
>>
am i trans
>>
Would you be more upset if you got cheated on with someone from their same sex?
ie: you date a girl for 3 months and she cheats on you with another girl instead of a guy

(assuming a straight relationship ofc)
>>
>>23919619
is she trans
>>
>>23919615
>>23919622
lmao ew
>>
>>23919619
straight girl here, and to be honest, yes. id rather, if he had to, he cheat with another girl. id question how much he was ever really into me or if i was just a beard and that what i could give him sexually - which was my all- wasn't enough

also, i feel terrible and biphobic for saying this, but if it was with another dude it just feels naturally more embarrassing to me, in an already humiliating and emotinally devastating situation
>>
>>23919640
>i feel terrible and biphobic for saying this,
lmaocalm down. Gay shit is gross, plain and simple
>>
Guys...if we were ‘talking’ as in sending random non sexual selfies and memes to each other...and we didn’t meet in person because you’re like 6 hours away. But you said you wanted to date me when you were drunk.

If I get a bf, how should I tell you “i have a bf stop sending me memes and selfies”. Like is that ok?
>>
>>23919660
Tell him you have a bf now so it’s time to move on for you and wish him well
>>
Do girls enjoy making random stranger cum through voice chat?
>>
>>23919660
You should stop talking to him.
>>
>>23919667
Thanks thats good i’ll use that if the time comes.

I don’t have a bf but i just wanted to know how to navigate this because it would probably happen sooner or later

>>23919682
Yes obviously but if i were in his shoes i would feel sad that suddenly someone i was friendly with just stopped responding and no explanation that they don’t dislike me but they are in a relationship now
>>
>>23919689
I'm not talking about the future, just have the conversation with him now.
If you already know you'll drop him, you're just using him selfishly. Take into consideration his feelings, if you already know you're not going to be there for him as a partner (which is what he wants) or as a friend just leave him now.
>>
Women, do you cum during sex with your partner?
>>
>>23919698
That makes sense. I don’t want to drop him or know if i would drop him, we just started talking.
I’m not on dating sites or talking to anyone else. I just wanted to know how to deal with things compassionately. I always like to know how to do worst case plans.
I’m about to move farther away so I’ll tell him that. and I guess he can come to his own decisions if he wants to continue this.
>>
>>23919718
He get banned all the time, just assume he is beating his gf and neglecting his child.
>>
>>23919701
Yes. There are times when I don't, and time when he doesn't, but I'd say that 95% both of us do.
>>
COVID is an overblown hoax
>>
>>23919728
you get free 5g with the vaxx
>>
>>23919722
I don’t actually buy that fiction he sells us so I don’t really care
>>
>>23919724
I guess he cums first, right? How does he finish you?
>>
>>23919735
Have fun being a guinea pig for a corporation thats paid over 4 billion dollars in fines
>>
>>23919739
not that anon but my gf cums on my dick practically every time
>>
how do men know when theyre close or getting close to cumming?
>>
>>23919741
Gladly! Can’t wait to have super advanced chip in me. While I’m being robocop you’ll be coughing
>>
>>23919747
Im sure you and your redditor cultists friends would be very approving of it, sure
>>
>>23919745
You just get a certain feeling in your dick
>>
>>23919749
You are jealous of my friends lol
>>
File: download (1).gif (893 KB, 220x220)
893 KB
893 KB GIF
>>23919751
>gets called a cultist
>you are jealous of my friends
When memes become reality
>>
>>23919739
No he doesn't, I come first every time. If he comes before I managed to finish I just don't come for that time, it's not a big deal. We fuck so often that it just means "wait a few hours and come" anyway.
>>
>>23919753
Thinking any of this is real. How long have you been here
>>
>>23919755
That sounds great
>>
>>23919756
any of what is real
>>
>>23919750
elaborate plz
>>
>>23919768
Not that anon, but it's kinda comparable to sneezing. It's a tingling sensation that builds up to, well, release.
>>
how do women know when theyre close or getting close to cumming?
>>
>>23919772
I’d say it’s more like you need to pee a god-tier piss away. I remember my first time and I didn’t really know what was happening but I thought I had to really pee upon climax. And once I got to the point where I had to release, omg, I didn’t care if I had just pissed myself because wow
>>
State gender
Age when you masturbated for the first time

M
Like 9
>>
>>23919798
go away fag
>>
>>23919798
Male. About 14 I think.
>>
>>23919801
Same
>>
>>23919791
For me it's different if it's a 100% clit orgasm or if I'm getting fucked.
If it's clit only, the build up has a certain tingling sensation, I feel incredibly tense and then a sense of release.
If there's dick involved, it feels much stronger. I can't really put it into words, being penetrated is an experience kind of unlike anything else and the pleasure I get from it is much stronger and a lot more intense. I also can "ride" that feeling a lot longer, it feels more fulfilling than the clit orgasm alone.
>>
>>23919798
F. 21.
>>
>>23919798
F. 13
>>
Totally a shot in the dark but this seriously made me think.

https://www.thecut.com/2021/04/my-boyfriend-refuses-to-change.html#comments
That boyfriend is very much me, sans the whole abusive elements but "take it or leave it" is spot on; and my last relationship ended because I couldn't bother to spend extra time with her when I had more fun stuff to do. Seeing the responses there is fucking confusing.

Like, if someone is happy with their life, why would the person attempt to change? And if someone gets into a relationship with a partner like that, why the fuck would they be surprised that the person they are dating is the person they fell for? Is it that wrong to see a partner as a cherry on top in your life instead of the middle point when you're adjusting to accommodate them? (Obviously I'd never expect the opposite and would hate if my girlfriend made changes just to appease me too) Am I missing something stupidly obvious?
>>
am 22 f and still never had a single orgasm in my life :( why is it so hard for me i just want to feel good too

the closest ive gotten is through syntribation (squeezing my thighs together until i start feeling tense and pulsing down there which brings on a wave of pleasure - then nothing, it starts to subside because i get distracted by the feeling, no sense of release)
>>
>>23919822
idk my gf said that holding her breath or getting choked by me helps
>>
>>23919822
i couldnt org until i was 18 but i got a vibrator and it fixed it instantly. u should try it
>>
>>23919822
Have you tried toys?
>>
>>23919821
I think most people get into relationships with the basic expectation that their partner will make time for them and involve them in their life. Maybe someone as fiercely independent as you could do well with you, but most people want companionship in a relationship and not being a priority for their partner would be hurtful for them.
I know for sure it would be for me.
>>
What does it mean if a girl who was initially really shy around you starts bantering and lowkey bullying you?
>>
>>23919852
give us an example
>>
>>23919852
She got acquainted to you and relaxed a bit more.
>>
>>23919845
Which makes sense, different people obviously have different needs; but it's not like the bf in question or me presented ourselves in THAT way. Why would anyone get a cat and then complain that the cat doesn't bark and then also kinda blame the cat for not barking?
>>
>>23919854
Agreed. This often happens with a surprising amount of people
>>
too many femanons, but i cant get one
>>
>>23919601
When does it become appropriate to not hover hand and make actual physical contact in a relationship?
>>
>>23919822
male here but did you try humping pillows or teddy bears just like what my mangoes told me?
>>
>>23919853
She started off barely speaking in 3 word sentences then started calling me an old man for not having back pains (I'm 19) and laughing at me for being afraid of a spider that was on me. When our boss came by she acted like her previous self. I'm just surprised at the sudden personality shift
>>
What is the femoid logic of adding you from lewd discord, gf/bf finder threads, or dating apps in general, messaging one or two times then never replying to you again? Or talking for a few hours then never, at least showing as, being online ever again. Not unfriended, not blocked.
>>
>>23919874
Not interesting enough to spend time on. Not objectable enough to block/delete.
>>
>>23919858
I agree that entering a relationship expecting your partner to change is a little silly, but I also think it's at least a little immature to not make any change at all to your lifestyle to accomodate your partner's needs.
For example the guy who drops everything to see his friends but tells you "I have more fun things to do to hang out with you" is frankly just a bad boyfriend.

If you're sincerely this kind of person be very straightforward about how much time you have to dedicate to the relationship and what people can expect from you.
>>
>>23919866
The second you meet someone
>>
>>23919877
I dont see how can be less interesting than them. Im usually the one carrying conversations and if i didnt they would be one wording or pathetically tapping the ball back to my side of the court. They never ask me anything. They never change subjects or tangent. Thats all on me to do or it dies.
>>
>>23919874
Female creatures only want +8/10 Chads to give them attention. They may use you as an emotional tampon for a short time before getting bored of you. Go for more younger girls, they're more innocent and have no concept of their power yet.
>>
>>23919874
Honestly most people I added from 4chan were just people I didn't click with but they weren't bad enough for me to block.
>>
Legit question, not trying to stir the pot - do cis women actually use 4chan?
I feel like the only women who use 4chan are either super autistic/online/introverted, e girls or trans, whereas I feel that quite a big spectrum of the male demographic uses this site, yeah you have incels and autistic teenagers but you also have a lot of normies too
>>
>>23919891
Good to see you're still here
>>
>>23919896
It's just an edgy website.
>>
>>23919896
There is a female colony on /cgl/ but i would bet money that half of the supposed %30 female slice of the website are trannies.
>>
>>23919897
Yeah, just got off from work. Time to find a movie to watch and get comfy.
>>
>>23919680
I don't enjoy it, but it's immensely validating on some level.
>>
>>23919893
I dont click with anyone
How many fucking girls do i have to add
>>
>>23919896
Introverted *clap* women *clap* are *clap* women *clap*

But yes, cis women actually use 4chan. I'd say that some of the girls who post here are straight up crazy or e-thots, but many are just a little odd but fairly normie passing.
All the people I've talked to who use 4chan are at least a little odd tho.

>>23919907
I don't know, I've been here for a decade and I made 2 friends I still talk to.
>>
>>23919601
Is a girl unironicaly saying "yasss" or any variation of it a red flag?
>>
>>23919918
I'm a man who says it ironically.
>>
>>23919896
yeah but i don't know any other girls who browse here and i wouldn't want to ask any of my irls
>>
>>23919896
I use 4chan, but not often
>>
How do i get a larp relationship with a girl im sexually compatible with? I want sex and i dont want to be alone. How do i get that? Idc if i like her or if she likes me. I dont like anyone. I have never actually loved anyone except for the parent love that is built into your brain. I dont expect to find anyone i will because i feel like i am at odds with everyone at some level like its a cold war.
>>
>>23919925
>parent love built into your brain
yeah h-haha
>>
>>23919929
Im sorry you were molested
>>
>>23919879
>it's at least a little immature to not make any change at all to your lifestyle to accomodate your partner's needs
Makes sense but IMO it gets complicated when it comes to drawing the line. Shit feels very "how to human?" but for example, one point of tension for us were "good morning texts" … on one side it's obviously minimal effort; on the other side it feels just so forced and pointless for me. If she wanted to vent about something, I'm obviously there, no matter how long it takes and when. But having a scheduled small talk session just feels so off. But again, on the other hand, it's not asking for much either. And yet I still can't quite see me as being totally in the wrong about this for getting more and more neglectful about these over time.

As for the hanging out with friends instead of her thing, yeah, absolutely. That sounds like a pretty explicit "fuck you" towards the partner. Buuut, what if there is a hobby you prefer both over spending time with your friends and her; and were clear about it from the very, very start … I get how it would be hurtful if it came out of nowhere but when you're upfront about your priorities, any complains about that just seem so confusing.
>>
>>23919925
Just buy a prostitute edgelord
>>
>>23919888
It's not about being more or less interesting than THEM but their other options. And obviously it's subjective either way, so maybe you're not even doing anything wrong but just don't mesh well with them.

Although if it happens all the time, you either suck at picking the women you talk to or suck at talking to them.
>>
>>23919936
You are alone after and im not paying
>>
>>23919938
Women should get better at talking. Fuck their options. Their options can get raped by a chainsaw.
>>
guys: was your first time the best?
>>
>>23919947
>implying
>>
>>23919947
Abso-fucking-lutely not.
>>
>>23919951
why not anon?
>>
>>23919957
She pressure me into and it was all around a bad experience.
>>
>>23919932
not really, my parents were fine early in my life, then money was thin, father started drinking and didnt stop till he died, mother went to work abroad so i saw her 1 week of a year

I wasnt very motivated to live myself either.
Only recently im recovering from lack of will to live
>>
When does sadism become a problem?
>>
>>23919947
>implying
>>
>>23919941
Why do you care if you're alone?
>>
>>23919947
Lol!! No. I wasted it on a sjw happa, what a terrible way to lose it.
>>
>>23919979
Because i do
Why do you care about not killing yourself or jerking off?
>>
>>23919822
just squeezing thighs doesnt seem stimulating enough
did you try touching yourself with your hands perhaps

With that being said
>tfw no gf that never came before

you are very pure in my eyes, guy who will make you cum is gonna be like pulling an excalibur out of cold rock
(or putting it in depending)
>>
>>23919619
M, no I don't care about their sex in the slightest. Cheating is cheating

>>23919660
>Like is that ok?
Yeah it's okay but that's a bit of a harsh way of phrasing it
>>23919667
Something more polite like this is better
>>
>>23919985
He's an attention whore either way. Don't reply to bait
>>
>>23919872
she got relaxed a bit
banter back and joke
get physical too with her, like jokingly push her away and shit

see her reactions
>>
>>23919689
>it would probably happen sooner or later
Is this what life is like for normies

>>23919718
Jannies are always on his ass but he IP hops, which is especially trivial on mobile

>>23919728
Based, we live in a police state
>>
>>23919745
It's hard to put into words but you get like this tingly swelling up feeling around your dick

>>23919798
M, 16
>>
>>23919798
M, 15. It was when I first got a computer back in the early 00s. I typed "boobs" into google.
>>
>>23919821
Sounds like you need an introverted gf who doesn't demand much time from your, or enjoy being single

>>23919822
I hope some other femanons can give you some tips here and you can eventually find a way.
I'm a dude so dunno what it's like for women, but orgasming itself is kind of whatever desu. It feels kinda nice but is over in a flash and can often be underwhelming. It's the whole build up and everything else about arousal/ intimacy that's much better imo
>>
>>23919999
quads of truth

>be a guy
>get to know a dude at work, he is chill and we have common interests
>he has a pretty nice girlfriend
>fast forward, they break up
>i get told by my other coworker he was drinking heavily and that was one of reasons girl left him
>drama ensures, i try to cheer him up, get him back to lifting weights
>we hang out and talk and lift but he starts dodging me, barely even talks to me at work
>he still drinks, i feel like he hates me now becasue i dont approve his drinking, unlike his buddies
>his gf is lowkey flirty with me

Why are overwhelming majority of people so shit tier
>>
>>23919864
Start namefagging and accrue simps. Also act like a bit of a dick and never compliment them, that apparently works
>>
>>23920015
It works better on the younger ones. The older cats already know the routine.
>>
>>23919745
like a warm feeling in your dick, pressure and warmth. And need to release like peeing, but shorter and more intense
>>
>>23919896
Bro this site is not that underground or edgy. Just look at this board and these threads, it's basically reddit with more slurs at this point. Girls who unironically frequent boards like /a/ and /g/ are probably more likely to have some 'tism
>>
>>23919925
So a FWB? Literally download Tinder. Or get a prozzie like other anon suggested

>>23919866
I think you can hoverhanding after like, one date

>>23919891
Honestly I found the opposite desu, older women are a lot easier to engage and less fickle
>>
>>23919822
interesting

Did you just try lubricating and playing around with your poon, rubbing certain parts, stuffing inside etc
Try what feels good

>tfw guys are expected to know what feels good for her when she cant figure it out herself
>>
>>23920026
Tinder hard
>>
>>23920020
And it never was. Found 4chan within a year of owning a computer back in the early 00s. Every website talks about it.
>>
>>23919745
It’s a intense built up feeling, from the balls to the tip of the cock.

Something like a volcano
>>
>>23920027
Getting women off can be so frustrating. My wife is a terrible communicator and overly embarrassed and spergy. I basically had no help from her trying to figure out what made the bitch cum. ;(
>>
>>23919973
When the other person's actually being hurt and doesn't want it

>>23919947
My first time watching Kiki's Delivery Service was pretty wholesome, yeah
>>
>>23920030
True, I've only been here on and off since like 2010 but it wasn't drastically different back then
>>
>>23920017
Bruh. I'm old as fuck and forever a simp for Copy, who is the dick who never compliments anyone in question.
>>
>>23920047
People posted epic lulz cat humor type shit and made new memes every week
No pepe wojak reddit faggotry
>>
>>23920051
Bruh. Copy isn't getting laid no matter how much he simps for you.
>>
>>23919601
Is it a deal-breaker if a guy is very Pervy and thirsty? Like I say I want to wait a bit for sex but it's mostly because it's a turn off for me if we jump right into it.
>>
>>23920014
We live in a society bro. People who are self-serving and trample on others get rewarded. Honestly I had a similar "wow why are most people (myself included) so ruthless and shit" feeling just yesterday.

It's sad this is what we've come to desu but I guess you could argue it's just human nature no matter how "civilised" we try to act. But I don't think modern Western "values" and individualism have done us any favours.
>>
>stardew will never lock my head with her 2m long legs

its over
>>
>>23920063
Fuck you.
>>
>>23920028
Probably depends where you live and how lucky you are in the looks department. If you're not socially retarded hitting on people at the usual bars, clubs etc. irl is probably an easier way to find a hookup. Have you had sex before?
>>
>>23920063
lol, probably not. But I hope you find someone who can
>>
>>23920061
i mean, to live is to compete
obviously

but i didn't compete with the guy i tried yo help him out, but turns out he would rather be out there with his drinking buddies
>>
>>23920063
>2m
This is a fantasy I can get behind

>>23920054
>made new memes every week
Yeah that was the main difference with internet culture back then and in the mid-00s I think with a smaller userbase. People were on average a bit more creative and individualistic. Same with the old forum days vs. social media now. I'm guilty of often declining into laziness and hiveminding too
>>
File: calf_milk_bucket.webm (1.12 MB, 480x480)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
>>23920065
wtf
>>
>>23920070
>to live is to compete
It doesn't have to be though, especially in current day, people can work together. But competitiveness is part of our nature I guess, especially in men
>turns out he would rather be out there with his drinking buddies
Tbh if he's an alcoholic that makes sense
>>
>>23920074
The Jizz Hoarder says she says that to posts she thinks are retarded. I think I like that. The first useful advice she ever gave me.
>>
>>23920017
I think it has some universal appeal kek
And I joke, copy is a sweetie under his cheeky veneer
>>
>>23920067
Im fat and i live in a shithole filled with old people. I do not know how to approach female strangers in any setting without making an ass of myself or immediately wanting to kill myself if rejected. No i havent.
>>
>>23920065
soz, maybe you'll reincarnate with Chun Li legs
>>
>>23920080
friendship with FatAss ended
now stardew is my best friend
>>
>>23920087
>Ichi ni san shi
>Legs like Chun Li
>>
>>23920084
>Im fat and i live in a shithole filled with old people
Oh fair, well Tinder probably isn't going to be stellar then (you can still give it a shot!). I guess long-term, losing weight and moving is an option? Else push out of your comfort zone more, brush up those social skills and face enough rejections that you just stop giving a fuck about it. Gl anon~
>>
Ah yes, "Stardew". Some farmer girl, I forgot to make a file on this one.
>more like
>StarWHO?
DONE.
>>
>>23920094
Good, let’s keep it that way
>>
File: asss.png (661 KB, 656x935)
661 KB
661 KB PNG
>>23920087
this is the dream
>>
>>23920090
>go, roku, nana, hachi
>get me off like your Hitcahi
>>
Did something (You) me? I can't tell!
>>
All i need in my life now is a cute socially awkward introverted girl to take on trips, go to gym togheter and have sex twice a day.

Why does it seem impossible...
>>
>>23920094
dumbo, Stardew is a top 10 atoga idol

>>23920109
what have you tried so far? sometimes things seem impossible in the abstract, but it isn't that far-fetched
>>
>>23920103
nice asssthetic
>>
>>23920111
Hmm, interesting. Your post is all weird, it looks like this to me...
>dumbo, ¿?¿?¿?¿? is a top 10 atoga idol
Who is the top 10 idol? I am very interested now.
>>
>>23920118
I’m the Riddler apparently
>>
>>23920118
Where are you getting that extra question mark from :o
>>
>>23920123
Hey Stardew how are things? How are the doggos, the fireplace and your gf?
>>
What the FUCK keeps touching my posts?! Begone, apparition of attention!
>>
>>23920126
I'm Spanish, so genetically I can will it into existence.
>>
>>23920130
Ah yes, the inquisition
>>
>>23919964
oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you're OK right now, wherever you are xxx
>>
>>23920111
nice trips
i tried to talk and ask out couple of girls but got rejected
well maybe except 1 girl that i dropped the ball on but that was weird story anyway

I intend to get to know 3 girls more that i spotted recently, they seem pretty nice, but realistically all the girls have bfs already so its an uphill battle.

Cant even go to gyms now because lockdown... I bet my gymcrush found a bf in meantime
>>
>>23920142
>nice trips
Thanks bro, I'm on fire today
And dw gymbro, I know of your plights and misfortune. Still, might as well give it a shot with those 3 girls. I'm sure you'll make it one day bro
>>
>>23920127
Things are great! I’m playing DS2, couple of bosses there I never managed to murder, any general advice is welcome. Doggos is with dad, I’m out of firewood (that part not so great), and my gf is happy. How are you?
>>
File: martins licis.png (125 KB, 500x519)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
i asked this yesterday but il lask again

>girl A and B
>girl A shows signs of interest, girl B completely doesnt, and thats fine
>girl A shows even more signs of interest, girl B warms up to me, starts smiling, or even talking to me
>ask girl A out, she rejects me but we keep it friendly, i avoid her though to not make it uncomfortable
>girl B suddenly doesnt even say hi and avoids eye contact
wtf?

Maybe she just had bad days but idk what did i do to make her outright angry at me?
>>
>>23920156
DS2 is Dark Souls too right? Aw sounds great (hope you get some more wood tho so you can chop chop). Yeah I've been pretty good thanks and active the past few days. Also one thing I gotta ask - would you say you're wearing the pants in your relationship again kek?
>>
>>23920170
>Dark Souls too
*Dark Souls 2 sorry I'm dumb
>>
>>23920170
It’s the most common question I get these days, and we have discussed it at length. I don’t know, we are both so feminine and girly. Maybe I get the pants just because I’m taller lol
Dark Souls 2 yep yep yep, not the best but whatever
>>
File: 1578872801450.jpg (230 KB, 811x506)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>burgers
>big ribeye steaks
>pork bellies

what should i devour today?

>>23920185
do you think if you found a really tall, like 6'5, very masculine and muscular dude to make you feel like a little spoon, you would fall for him instantly?
>>
>>23920209
Never
>>
>>23920220
i find it hard to believe
>>
>>23919601
How much of an instant dump is a guy having a toy collection?
>>
>>23920224
I don’t care about height. Being fit and healthy is a must, but I need more than someone being masculine. Personality and all that
>>
>>23920239
Eaten her ass yet?
>>
>>23920242
Not yet, can’t wait though.
>>
>>23919601
Are Polish/eastern girls a good idea? My friend married one and she was apparently a virgin, cooks, and cleans. Personally I'm suspicious that she was interested in someone else but not going to meddle. I had a Polish woman who insisted I date her daughter and that she is a virgin which I doubt. Anyone know if these girls actually make good wives or are they just much better at lying than western thots?
>>
>>23920209
I'd go with the ol' burgers
Also are you talking hypothetically or are you actually 6'5 bro? :o
>>
>>23920185
Sorry to ask then haha, that's sweet that you can be all girly with each other.
>because I’m taller
Yeah that might come with the territory kek
>>23920242
Kinky :o
>>
>>23920274
I mean you'd probably still have a hard time finding le pure virgin trad wife, but Eastern Yuro girls in my experience are pretty based
>>
>>23920290
np anon, ask away. That’s what the thread is for :)
>>
>>23920274
I live in a place with a lot of immigration from Eastern Europe and a lot of men married eastern women. Mixed results, mostly not great, really gold diggers and gold from what they say. Some good.
>>
>>23920292
They seem much smarter about securing a good life, and I can respect that but means you need to be careful. If she's a virgin and won't make my life a living hell I think I could deal with the typical shit you get from these girls, I know they always try to extract and dominate but at least know how to please a man and be modest. My biggest concern is their honestly
>>
>>23920288
6'3 king of manlets

>>23920274
actual polish guy here
i live in netherlands and what i see here the girls that come to work abroad are just as slutty if not worse than regulars.

It might be worth it if you go to poland and find yourself a qt
>>
>>23920297
I believe that, I can already tell my friend is going to bust his ass and she insisted he get a high paying job. But at least she's sweet to him, looks good, and isn't crazy like lots of women in the west. I honestly don't know which is the better option but I know to expect some level of gold digger and will tolerate it if not excessive
>>
>>23920307
>sweet to him, and isn't crazy
That doesn't seem to be the trend from what I see. Again, it's hard to generalize people to that degree and I'm sure there are plenty who are just lovely, but the ones I know are pretty cold to their husbands and even more so to their children, and from what I see and they're pretty crazy.
>>
>>23920316
Maybe in a different way. Her mom scared me with how forward she was, like she very clearly wanted something from me. Whereas American girls believe and do all sorts of arbitrary, stupid things but are less predatory. Eastern girls really feel like they're looking to get something and know exactly how to do it. Again a generalization but they make me nervous
>>
ahem
i present
the one of few relevant part of dutch culture:
appelflap
>>
>>23920229
Are we talking the kind of toys you put in your butt or on your shelves?
I'd be sad in both cases to be honest.
>>
>>23920332
Both.
Just the shelf variety.
>>
>>23920059
What do you mean by this?
I like sex as much as everyone else. I just want to wait a little to make sure we like one another.
>>
>>23919973
When the other person isn't a masochist.
>>
>>23920338
Similar to that, except because it's a turn off if a girl puts out too early or easy.
>>
>>23920334
How big of a collection are we talking about?
>>
>>23920353
14 figures, two statues, 3 trains and a sword
>>
Do women like wild, carnivorous animals?
>>
>>23920366
In what context?
>>
File: kicon-5.jpg (153 KB, 1080x1080)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>23920366
Yes.
>>
>>23920365
Ouch. 7.8/10 autistic.
>>
>>23920381
It's fine, chicks dig giant robots and autism
>>
>>23920385
Autistic Chads are the best Chads, can't deny it.
>>
>>23920329
Looks tasty anon! Am jelly.
>>
>>23920385
I hated the transformers movies, though.
>>
>>23920366
Sure
>>
>>23920390
I feel personally complimented.
>>
Will girls break up with me when they see that my phone's screen is cracked?
>>
File: 1617506337318.png (937 KB, 1200x1200)
937 KB
937 KB PNG
>>23920393
>transformers movies
Normie.
>>
>>23920407
Autistic Chads are my biggest weakness anon. Tell me about your toy trains.
>>
File: 1617885472709.png (75 KB, 206x264)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>just had a lengthy bad dream about my shithead ex
Why are men such assholes?
>>
>>23920411
No. I did almost break up with a guy when he tricked me by taking my phone and downloading an app that made my screen look cracked when he shook it, though.
>>
>>23920347
Oh. Well she isn't and masochists kinda disgust me. ;/
>>
>>23920420
I'm not tho.
>>
>>23920415
I'll take it as a compliment. I'm only autistic about things that are cool.
>>
>>23920420
because you love shitheads
its not his fault
>>
>>23920420
Why did you date an asshole?
>>
>>23920411
No, unless he cracked it throwing it against things, then yes.
>>
>>23920441
women call all guys assholes based on their arbitrary criteria

that doesnt mean they dont want to fuck them
>>
My boyfriend thinks im pretty and smart but I don’t have the tomboy part down... im shit at video games and just very prissy. It seems like his past gfs were more tomboyish and less looks obsessed
How do i become more boyish
ty
>>
>>23920444
You're an asshole.
>>
>>23920366
As animals, yeah.

>>23920160
Does she know you asked girl A out? If she does then it's natural, she doesn't want to be your second option.

>>23920109
You want something that attracts you, you have to be something that attracts her as well.

>>23919896
Yes. Of course no normal girls come here, this place is full of misogyny and toxicity. I had bitter men tell me to kill myself just because I have a vagina. I come here every once in a while when I feel like speaking anonymously, and I usually don't check if people reply.
>>
>>23920451
Why do you care? Don't change your personality for a boy. That's silly.
>>
>>23920451
Tomboys are a shit.
>>
>>23920444
True dat.
>>
>>23920457
>Don't change your personality for a boy.
Nta, but what if you really want a boy who isn't into you?
>>
>>23920457
She can change if she wants.
>>
Will girls think I'm a Nazi if I listen to Norwegian black metal?
>>
>>23920470
You still don't change your personality for a boy.
He will never love you, he will only like the person you pretend to be. And while it will feel real nice at the beginning, over time the imposter syndrome will settle in, and you'll feel lonely and more insecure over time until it eats you inside and you end up an insecure depressed faggot who shitposts on 4chan because the idea of anyone actually getting to know her seems terrifying.
N-not speaking from personal experience.
>>
>>23920457
I’m not trying to change. I want to develop more skills ig
I know guys like girls who are feminine but deep down are tomboys
>>
>>23920453
yeah
you disgree with me hence im asshole

now its either im good looking enough that you still are dripping for me, or not, then im a creepy incel

>>23920455
well they are friends, id bet my car the first girl bragged to her about it
>>23920451
wrestle him and establish dominance
be like mississipi girl (except dont cut yourself, thats cringe)

>>23920455
>You want something that attracts you, you have to be something that attracts her as well.
well obv, i went long way to improve myself in different ways.
I just wasnt fortunate enough to find "the one" yet.
All the girls i dated were attractive but there wasnt anything more, just looks, not much that made us seem like good fit.
Well maybe except that one autistic world of warcraft playing girl but she had host of other issues

>>23920479
no she will think you are based
(if she accepts hearing BM to begin with)
>>
>>23920485
Do not live for guys approval. If you want to learn more things, then do whatever you're interested in. But do it for you, not because you think that your boyfriend will like you more.
There's a guide on the internet for getting into pretty much anything you're interested in learning about.
>>
Would you date a non chad?
>>
>>23920496
Define Chad.
>>
>>23920489
Jokes on you, I get wet over everything so it's not indicative of whether or not I like somebody.
>>
>>23920479
Is the bit that you listen to that one band that had that one nazi
>>
File: 1608593075932.png (97 KB, 827x500)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>23920496
Nein
>>
>>23920500
Stupid whore.
>>
>>23920507
Except that. Being mean dries me up.
>>
>>23920512
I don't care, you retarded bimbo.
>>
File: igh test.jpg (322 KB, 1536x2048)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>23920500
are you the girl that always drips

im sure you are gonna find a (in you words) non asshole but generalizing ALL MEN as assholes is notgonna help you.

Just realize that 95% of people in general are shit, its on to you to find the quality people
>>
>>23920514
You know what, it's growing on me actually.
>>
File: 1617736724588.jpg (40 KB, 583x583)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>23920521
Yeah, that's what I expected from a gross slut.
>>
>>23920516
I guess I am. And I don't generalize all men as genuine assholes.
>>
>>23920526
Makes sense jotaro would be behind this.
>>
>>23920531
Wow, a retarded bimbo slut AND she watches JoJo? I bet you don't even read the manga.
>>
>>23920526
I was joking. It's a physical condition, not a mental one, that makes me like that. You're being very discriminatory over a chronic health problem.
>>
Girls would you let your man coat your ass in baby oil during sex for that shiny, attractive look?
>>
>>23920540
The only chronic I care about is the 420 kind. I wish I could roll you up and smoke you. The high would be shitty, but at least you would burn away from existence.
>>
>>23920538
I'm a guy.
>>
>>23920540
You already know that dating a girl who gets really wet really quickly is super attractive.
>>
>>23920550
I knew it. Trans "women" are always the biggest whores.
>>
>>23920544
Sounds messy, but sue.
>>
>>23920496
Not really into the stereotype 'chad' guys anyway so yesss
>>
>>23920556
>but sue
Do you eat a lot of matzah?
>>
>>23920329
nu krijg ik trek
>>
>>23920553
It's attractive until it's an issue for non-sexual things. Would leave a nice restaurant early because the woman you're dating was retarded and forgot to wear a pad and didn't want to ruin the nice clothes she went out with you in?
>>
File: 1617412372956.jpg (28 KB, 610x500)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>23920570
Go to the bathroom and shove some tissues down there and clean up. This is not a problem, you are just humble bragging.
>>
File: 1572460275412.jpg (220 KB, 600x881)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
Thoughts about Jojo season 6 beign animated?

I read the mango and enjoyed it
>>
>>23920570
Sure, why wouldn't I? It's something she lives with and it's just not that awful to imagine accommodating her. I think I'd rather she sent me down the road to buy pads than walk out every time it happened but we'd figure it out.
>>
>>23920576
I hate how dismissive people can be about genuine issues when they don't fully understand them.
>>23920580
You'd stop eating and go to a store and buy her them while she waits in the bathroom or whatever? I feel like that'd be inconvenient enough to ruin a meal.
>>
>>23920578
Closer to part 7
>>
girls that are wet are hot

tbqh familia
>>
>>23919601
How do I stop being a quiet introvert nerd and become a chad?
>>
>>23920591
Yeah I know. That's why I will never ask this place for advice ever again. These fools either won't take you seriously or just give bad advice. That said, you "problem" is not as serious as you think. Literally just wear pads.
>>
>>23920591
>You'd stop eating and go to a store and buy her them while she waits in the bathroom or whatever? I feel like that'd be inconvenient enough to ruin a meal.
Sure, I don't give a fuck.

If there wasn't anywhere nearby to get pads then we could leave and we'd order food at home instead. Shit, I keep pads in my hiking first aid kit, if it's a known issue I'd probably just have some in my car.
>>
>>23920603
be confident
be handsome
open your mouth
haha
>>
>>23920603
Make yourself do it.
>>
Why don't girls like stupid movies like fast and furious?
>>
>>23920607
There are more instances where wearing pads is inconvenient than you think. But you're clearly not in an empathetic mood, so I won't keep complaining.
>>23920612
I like you.
>>
File: toosoon[1].jpg (107 KB, 1757x813)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>23920627
>stupid movies
Don't talk shit about masterpieces.
>>
>>23920630
>There are more instances where wearing pads is inconvenient than you think
Stop dressing like a whore.
>>
>>23920630
>I like you.
That's only because I didn't identify myself.
>>
>>23920638
Fuck you, I don't.
>>
>>23920643
That is the only time wearing a pad is a problem. And why they invented tampon and menstrual cups.
>>
Why do guys hate people who break up with them so much? With us girls, we're understanding if our boyfriend or girlfriend leaves us. We have no hard feelings and wish them the best.
>>
>>23920640
I give you a lot of shit, but you'd probs make for a tolerable bf in some situations.
>>
Girls, have you ever dated a guy who was kinda turned off by looking at pussy?
>>
>>23920650
>With us girls, we're understanding if our boyfriend or girlfriend leaves us
This was not my experience.
>>
>>23920650
>With us girls, we're understanding if our boyfriend or girlfriend leaves us.
Small dick energy
>>
>>23920647
Swimsuits.
>>
>>23920650
I dont know but I never want to see any of my exes again regardless of who broke up with who
>>
>>23920660
Cups.
>>
>>23920650
Because fuck you for hurting me and tossing me aside.
>>
>>23920654
not a girl but i would be turned off if pussy was ugly with big dry labia, outie

If its a nice innie i would eat it multiple times a day

And i know bunch of guys who are of same opinion
>>
I just noticed that incels absolutely lose their shit when a female displays any sort of arousal here. can you explain why?
>>
>>23920652
Somebody screenshot this and frame it.
>>
>>23920627
One of my closest female friends loves F&F. I watched it a couple times with her for the trash.
>>
>>23920640
Who? The only people hated here are npd and croc.
>>
>>23920673
thats only when its not directed towards them

im a jealous as fuck guy myself
>>
>>23920666
I just want to be able to enjoy myself without having to worry about shoving shit in or around my bits sometimes. Why can't you be empathetic to that?
>>
>>23920673
Because girls are not supposed to be so improper.
>>
>>23920652
I wish a girl said this about me
>>
>>23920673
Derails threads.
>>
>>23920680
You mean she loves tall, blonde and handsome Paul Walker.
>>
>>23920650
>We have no hard feelings and wish them the best.
Are we? There's one guy who broke up with me when we were 14 and if he was burning alive in front of me I wouldn't piss on him to set off the fire.
>>
>>23920675
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And you're pretty broken.
>>23920689
If he's tolerable sometimes, I'm sure you would be too, anon.
>>
>>23920685
Well you can't.
>>
>>23920652
Feel free to elaborate and name all the ways and situations I'd be a tolerable boyfriend.
>>
>>23920692
She's the only one of my friends who has a similar taste as me in guys, ackshually. Paul Walker is a qt but not peak handsome.
>>
>>23920695
Yanderes are hot
>>
Girls, why are you so obsessed with having sex? I know some guys are but the ones that dont you call incels because apparently not having sex is something worth being made fun of for
>>
>>23920698
Intolerable gang rise up
>>
>>23920294
Likewise ^^ (not that I lead the most exciting life)
>>23920300
>They seem much smarter about securing a good life
I mean yeah, it still varies a lot kek but a lot are determined to improve their situations and raised with good values
>always try to extract and dominate
Based
Again that varies kek but I've met some strong personalities
>>
>>23920704
I'm exaggerating for comedic purposes, but I sincerely detest the guy and I hope he's moderately unhappy.
>>
>>23920699
And yet you say it's nbd.
>>
>>23920703
Is Vin Diesel more your type?
>>
>>23920698
I'm frequently tolerable and you know it, you just insist on dredging up the same argument because it annoys me and you're hoping one day Ill change my mind or give up.
>>
>>23920701
I'll let you compliment me first.
>>23920707
You're only remotely intolerable when you're being so coy that it's evil.
>>
is it immoral to be talking to 3 girls at once when all 3 are looking forward to getting into serious relationships and soon?
>>
>>23920719
>You're only remotely intolerable when you're being so coy that it's evil.
It's 99% on accident though. Can't imagine what other ways I'm accidentally evil.
>>
>>23920715
I think my type is under represented in fast and furious and over represented in biopics about schizos and faggots who were good at math.
>>
>>23920705
probably bait but mostly when girls use 'incel' they don't actually care that if you're actually a virgin (because who cares?) but it's more the incel mindset and attitude.

One guy in my class even is called an incel by all the girls even though he had a girlfriend last year (so def no virgin) because he's just insufferable and keeps complaining about women out loud
>>
>>23920717
I'm going to ask for anonymous opinions on leopard print granny panties on soc and when they all say it's inherently sexy your opinion will be nullified.
>>
>>23920719
>I'll let you compliment me first.
Carrying pads in my car to accommodate a girl with a condition is the greatest compliment I could ever give a woman I'm with.
>>
>>23919601
Could I go on tinder or whatever and find a girl to cuddle and sleep with, no sex?
>>
>>23920726
The problem is that I'll always assume I'm dealing with that 1% of evil, thanks to my persecution complex.
>>
>>23920728
Like Russell Crowe and Eddie Redmayne?
>>
>>23920654
Not "turned off", but very few guys LOVE pussy in my experience. They tollerate pussy because it serves a great function, but very few of them would put a photo of a pussy on their living room wall.
The only people I know who consistently LOVE genitals are the gays. They really do love cock.
>>
>>23920729
I was not trying to bait lol just get some perspective. I understand the incel attitude but it seems like girls don't want virgin guys or guys with a low body count until they want to "settle down"
>>
>>23920742
The 1% only comes out in the rare event I spot what's working and decide to push it further. I rarely spot that, and I also need to be in a mischievous mood.
>>
>>23919811
The F 22 was a better fighter aircraft
>>
>>23920736
That's not very scientific. The opinions of simps who are hoping to get a nude out of you aren't worth shit compared to the opinions of a man who's your age and conceivably within your dating parameters who doesn't give two fucks if his opinions rub you up the wrong way.
>>
>>23920741
I have, yes, but I'm not exactly a 4/10.
>>
File: 1594364254959.png (303 KB, 720x720)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
how do I trick women into falling in love with me
>>
>>23920739
I didn't think of it like that.
>>23920748
When are you not in a mischievous mood?
>>
>>23920713
Because it isn't. It is only a concern when you are dressing like a slut. Yes, swimsuits are slutwear.
>>
>>23920743
Well, yes. I don't like them specifically but I'm a fan of really hot actors who play smart and kinda odd characters. Le Autistic Chad for frens.
>>
>>23920764
>When are you not in a mischievous mood?
Usually. It has to be a special blend of horny for me to get mischievous.
>>
>>23920750
Stop saying shit that's reasonable. I need to find any sort of evidence that supports my purchase. Buyer's remorse when you're poor as fuck can hit like a train.
>>
>>23920756
Nether am I so I'll give it a go.
>>
>>23920765
So anything thinner than jeans is slutwear? Fuck you.
>>
>>23920736
>leopard print
Gross
>>
>>23920775
Jeans get pretty damn tight too, slut
>>
Do girls like sugar?
>>
>>23920306
>6'3
Woah what a tall guy

>i live in netherlands
So you can actually say please be in N E T H E R L A N D S
>>
>>23920775
Lady puh-reez. My wife has an issue sort of like this. I blast so much cum into her pussy every day she has to wear a pad or something to keep her clothes from being messy.
>>
>>23920789
Way too much. I can't have anything sugary at home because it gets eaten.
>>
>>23920288
there's at least two men who come here that are 6'5
>>
>>23920420
Sorry about your ex ):

>>23920451
I mean are you sure he would actually want you to be more boyish, he probably just likes you as you are
>>
>>23920785
So you're just being an ass now.
>>23920792
That's nothing like what we're talking about.
>>
>>23920777
Why though?
>>
>>23920550
Lmao rekt

>>23920578
Looks gooood
>>
>>23920760
A technique that worked well with my boyfriend was milkshakes + orgasms.
>>
>>23920603
Become a chad introvert nerd

>>23920650
>With us girls, we're understanding if our boyfriend or girlfriend leaves us
Uhhh not always lol
>>
>>23919601
Why is everyone obsessed with thicc girls now? A couple of girls I were speaking to couldn't comprehend I'm not into big boobs or ass.
>>
>>23920673
Probs because they wish they were on the receiving end? Or think it's unladylike? Idk

>>23920721
Imo yeah, why not just talk to one and see how it goes?
>>
>>23920741
Definitely (though in my experience they may be annoyed about the no sex part and ghost you after)

>>23920749
This made me LOL
>>
>>23920812
It's just trashy, like heavy makeup, cocktail dresses, fur, pencil skirts etc.
>>
>>23920827
Only gay men and pedophiles are not into big boobs and ass.
>>
>>23920760
Tamagotchi Love Potion

>>23920736
>leopard print granny panties
Epic gamer move

>>23920796
Nice kek, they're giants to me
>>
>>23920827
Because being curvy is very popular now and it gets heavily pushed down everyone's throat.
>>
>>23920845
This feels targeted beyond any information I've given.
>>
>>23920736
>leopard print granny panties
That's full blown nursing home strip club.
>>
>>23920857
Just ain't my thing.
>>
>>23920846
You know who else has big chests? Men. So big boobs are gay. Checkmate, big boobists.
>>
>>23920846
I am nether of those things, just think it's gross.
>>
>>23920827
Women are fat now and men are pussies who cope instead of telling them to stop eating.
>>
File: 1609985580896.jpg (103 KB, 869x767)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
where do I find a tall amazonian gf?
>>
>>23920859
I don't like this post.
>>
>>23920803
Yeah you're right. Jizz is worse than discharge.
>>
>>23920790
yes
PLEASE BE IN NETHERLANDS
>>
>>23920882
Finally I agree with something you're saying.
>>
>>23920880
unironically
>>23920883
netherlands

girls on average are tall here, and sometimes you can see 6'2 goddesses walking around
>>
I've posted about this but should I continue to let my gf say hurtful shit to me if it's what gets her off the hardest?

she likes to mess with me during sex and say stuff like how she doesn't love me or how this (sex) is all I'm good for. I know she's only playing but It actually does sting having her say those sorts of things. she says seeing me get so hurt and emotionally twisted while she physically pleasures me is such a big turn on for her.

she tries to make it up to me after by cuddling me and reminding me everything she said isn't really and how much she really does love me but it honestly really hurts having her say those things even if it's just roleplaying. And I can see the difference of how much it turns her on and how much more into she gets into the sex.

I don't even get why she would be into this? i couldn't imagine saying those things to her.
>>
>>23920888
I hate that I probably know who this is.
>>
>>23920877
I also think there has been a huge shift on beauty standards. I felt incredibly ugly growing up because I was curvy (not fat) and what I thought was attractive was Kate Moss, Misha Barton or Nicole Richie. I couldn't even imagine that men liked women who didn't look like that, and thought guys were making fun of me when they asked me out.
>>
>>23920894
If it sincerely hurts you, then you shouldn't.
>>
>>23920896
I thought it was obvious from the start.
>>
File: 1607185636592.gif (401 KB, 500x282)
401 KB
401 KB GIF
I work retail for a charity store and my gf always belittles my job becuase of how little it pays and always tells me I should just quit because she makes $180k and can support us both anyways.

why doesn't she understand I don't care about that stuff and that I'm happy and can get by with or without money. I mean don't get my wrong, the stuff she buys me is great but it's not everything and if anything often makes me uncomfortable with what she gifts me. I keep telling her she doesn't need to get me these things and that to love her for her regardless. I appreciate that she is with me despite earning more than me but I don't know, think it would be a bad idea to quit my job?
>>
File: ahem.png (1.12 MB, 701x935)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
i imagine JH is a girl like that
with cute pointy nose and great ass
>>
>>23920938
that's pretty delusional, JH is overweight
>>
File: FB_IMG_1617813799819.jpg (36 KB, 720x703)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
why are girls like this?

t. 6.5 inches dicklet
>>
How to get a virgin gf?
>>
>>23920950
Go back in time to when you were in high school and date a fellow 16 year old girl.
>>
>>23920673
Is inceldom just a matter of expectations?
>>
Is it rude to ask a trans girl if she has had her penis removed within the first couple of messages?
>>
>>23920950
Date girls right above legal age and just see if she seems like a slut or not. There's no single way just lean towards more introverted girls who are smart, have good self control, and weren't as indoctrinated. It's hard and I'm searching too but it's a numbers game
>>
>>23920917
I hit the memory button.
>>
>>23920954
nta but i genuinely believe if i didnt find a hs sweetheart, then true love will never be something ill know

It just seems like back in those times people cared about different things
Maybe im just deluded

>>23920960
yeah, if you are incel you could maybe land solid 0/10 obese girl if you tried hard

many of guys dont want to settle that low.
A lot of them also refuse to put bare minimum in to be appealing to 5/10's but expect to get laid with 8/10 girls.

Theres bunch of issues with inceldom

t. incel volcel that rejected girls before but also got rejected a lot
>>
>>23920954
I can't go back in time.
>>
>>23920967
They're mentally ill, they'll be offended by anything. Just get a twink if you want dick that much
>>
>>23920970
I've been seeing one introverted 17-year-old girl but her body isn't too attractive (small boobs, no ass). It's just not the same if the girl isn't hot.
>>
>>23920972
>if i didnt find a hs sweetheart, then true love will never be something ill know
I don't think it's true. The love I felt at 24 felt more intense, raw and true than the love I felt at 16. It's true that "people care about different things", but I also think that it's not necessarily a good thing.

>>23920974
Then get very lucky.
>>
>>23920894
>It actually does sting
I wouldn't put up with it personally if it's actually hurting you, you're entitled to ask her to stop
>>
>>23920990
Shit, I like slim girls. But if it's that big of a problem you have to deal with finding a new one.
>>
>>23920990
Send her my way.
>>
>>23920930
>belittles my job becuase of how little it pays and always tells me I should just quit
A job for a charity store? Well that's pretty immature. If you like your job and see meaning in it I wouldn't quit.
>>
>>23920938
I'm almost flattered.
>>23920971
I don't get it.
>>
>>23920972
high school "love" is the most juvenile and meaningless
>>
>>23921005
You don't understand, her figure isn't appealing at all. Her face is the only cute thing.
>>23921001
Yeah, but easier said than done. I guess I could still keep her around just in case.
>>
>>23921012
so is your nose pointy like that?
its very important
>>
>>23920938
she probably looks more like this but if you need to imagine her really hot to fap it's okay
>>
>>23921028
Not that pointy, I guess.
>>
>>23921012
I can be forgetful.
>>
File: 1553822301644.jpg (226 KB, 563x651)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Men, how do you show interest in a woman during a date? I went on a coffee date with my neighbor, it is one of the few 'dates' that I have ever been on. I have not had a intimate relationship before or knowingly had someone romantically interested in me so I have no experience in judging him and his actions.

There are several things that I made note of that he repeatedly did if this helps at all
-staring at me
-leaning on the table
-kept making a "hmmh" sound
>>
>>23921036
she already said her measurements are 34-33-43 so blocky as fuck
>>
>>23921027
What's wrong with her figure?

>Her face is the only cute thing
Priority number one
>>
File: 1588441434725.gif (2.38 MB, 498x498)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB GIF
>>23921036
that is kinda cringew bodytype but would be ok with some weightloss

>>23921040
oh shit its you
i remember you from other thread
you are
those 3 is basically showing basic interest it doesnt mean anything really
Or maybe im confusing you with someone else

did YOU make any signs of interest?
He is not gonna try to push for romantic comments / be touchy feely if you are all closed up and cold af
>>
>>23921039
Well I'm glad your memory was jogged then.
>>
>>23921040
sounds like he was just being courteous and making conversation with you, it doesn't mean he's not interested but that early on all those things mean is general politeness.
what do you want out of it exactly? do you want to date him? what are you expecting?
>>
>>23921052
>What's wrong with her figure?
Do you know Chloe Grace Moretz? That.
>>
>>23921036
Actually pretty close. I'm more leg and less tummy, too, assuming it's not just that angle.
>>
File: 1617894993010.png (292 KB, 796x603)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
do they fucking really
>>
>>23921083
Stop being so ideal.
>>
>>23921082
Never heard of her, so I looked her up and she seems fine.
>>
>>23921088
It's not my fault your taste is so good.
>>
>>23921092
4chan meme'd her as the quintessential fridge body.
>>
>>23921096
It could be part of it. You're a good influence.
>>
>>23921096
so when we can expect soc post
>>
>>23921083
NTA, but I think it's the bikini and the angle that isn't doing that girl any favour.
>>
>>23921098
I'm glad I can convince anybody my body isn't the worst.
>>23921099
Never. Though I was actually looking for an appropriate thread to post the leopard skin underwear to prove people thought it was sexy, but soc is all just dicks.
>>
>>23921097
It's not feminine at all.
>>
>>23921114
>I'm glad I can convince anybody my body isn't the worst.
Anyone who thinks that's the worst has bad taste. The only bad thing is, I must regrettably admit, it would be hard to resist picking you up.
>>
>>23921121
I'm not here to debate what you're willing to put your dick into, my fren, just explaining why you brought up Chloe Moretz as an example.
>>
>>23921125
If anybody wants to simultaneously throw their back out and get slapped, they're free to go for it.
>>
>>23921106
Yeh, I wear one pieces for a reason.
>>
>>23921126
Of course, I'd fuck her, but I'd want someone with a feminine figure if we're going to be together long-term, which is the problem.
>>
File: maomao.jpg (118 KB, 1120x1018)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>23921053
>did YOU make any signs of interest? He is not gonna try to push for romantic comments / be touchy feely if you are all closed up and cold af
I do not know what would have been socially acceptable, but I did try. I tried to maintain eye contact but spent the vast majority of the time looking at his reflection in his coffee.I kept thinking of things to ask him but I was afraid that I would ask him something wrong and upset him. He did not have any great difficulty asking me questions or seemed upset when I had to take my time thinking about what to say or when I misspoke.

My therapist made this activity seem easier than it was, I feel like I have made a fool of myself.
>>23921062
> it doesn't mean he's not interested but that early on all those things mean is general politeness.
I do hope he was being polite
>what do you want out of it exactly?
I would be happy to have an actual person to talk to and be with. I have started to feel extremely alone in the last few months and I'm hoping I can overcome my crippling social anxiety and make at least one friend.
>do you want to date him?
I have never had a boyfriend or had sex, but I will admit that I have had thought and that I wouldn't be opposed to things happening.
>What are you expecting?
Him to think I am weird and either ignore me or pretend him and I having coffee never occurred
>>
Are there really women out there with a virgin fetish? I want to save my virginity to marriage as a guy and a girl warned me to keep that private because there are women who could 'target' me.
>>
>>23921140
Hate to break it to you, anon, but pretty much every body breaks down "in the long-term" unless you go for plastic surgery. If you're going for long-term you should be basing it on how well you get along, not her body.
>>
>>23921150
You have nothing to worry about haha, made me smile though
>>
>>23921150
Yeah, I'm friends with one.
>>
>>23921142
I think you should try for another date with him sometime and see how it goes, if you get nervous just be honest about how you feel and that you're not used to socializing that often. he sounds polite and understanding, I think he would accommodate.
>>
>>23921150
Only if you're somehow a virgin with a nice dick and open to try lots of fetishes while also being lovable and naive.
>>
>>23921142
nah you didnt make fool out of yourself
im really proud that you actually went and didnt cancel, that is already big move, you would suprirsed how many girls do just that.
They "want" to meet up, but once time comes they dip.
>i looked at him through reflection in coffee
thats cute lol, obviously he probably realizes you are shy as fuck, i personally find it endearing.
Realize its OKAY to look at him, look at his eyes / mouth / nose. He most likely finds you cute too if he agreed to go out.
Did you give him any contact info so he can reach out to you? The ball is in his court now so if he is interested he should msg you and then you give him asnwer if you wnat or not to meet up again.

You shouldnt ask him out again imo, that would make you seem desperate.
>>
>>23921155
Have dare you. I intend to keep my hourglass body forever. Jk jk, we all gonna look like Skyrim undead in the end.
>>
>>23921158
What if I'm cute
>>23921163
Damn do they really filter out virgin guys and go for them? That girl told me that one of her friends dated a guy for 4 months just so she could get his virginity and then leave him
>>
>>23921155
Yeah, in your late 40's
>>
File: makeJHbuttgreatagain.png (744 KB, 588x592)
744 KB
744 KB PNG
>>23921135
I think that with a body like yours the most flattering thing you could do is wearing a bikini but go for something a little high waisted (helps create smoother tummy and brings attention to waist since you have a great waist/hip ratio) and go for a little bit of cheeky to make the butt look nicer. And just a simple bra over it.

You'd look great in pic rel in my opinion.
>>
>>23921173
>That girl told me that one of her friends dated a guy for 4 months just so she could get his virginity and then leave him
Most don't do that, no. It's just a kink. Not even a requirement.
>>
>>23921155
>how well you get along
I get along with different girls too, she's not my only option.
>>
File: 1568161966861.png (247 KB, 693x601)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>23921169
>virgin with a nice dick and open to try lots of fetishes while also being lovable and naive
wtf thats so me

but
define
>nice dick
>>
>>23921177
One pieces hide stomach stretch marks. And also I like having my butt supported.
>>
>>23921183
That's nice and all anon, but if you keep playing the "that grass looks greener" game you're never going to be happy in the end. Don't let your options cloud your judgment.
>>
>>23921191
So do high waisted bikinis. They're great for that.

>And also I like having my butt supported.
That's fair, but bikini bottoms end up making your butt look worse most of the time, the miracle a cheeky bottom can do for your ass cannot be understated.
>>
>>23921188
My opinion of a nice dick might be different than other women's.
>>
>>23921197
I want a different girl to be my only option, but I haven't seen her for months.
>>
>>23921191
>>23921203
Let's just agree all swimwear is hot
>>
>>23921204
Yeah but he's not asking other women
>>
>>23921169
>>23921204
define your exact definition of what you think is a nice dick
and some examples of fetishes that a virgin would have to be open to
>>
>>23921204
like, size wise im confident im good
slight bend to left, uncut, 6.5inches long, barely passes toilet paper roll test

also yeah
>>23921219
what kinks you mean
>>
>>23921214
Yeah, women half naked are always nice to look at. I was mostly giving suggestions on how to enhance your figure because I spent a lot of time trying to look good in clothes.
>>
File: ME_2019.jpg (36 KB, 252x643)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>23921249
>Yeah, women half naked are always nice to look at.
Are you sure?
>>
>>23921263
I mean, I'm sure it will get someone's dick up. I'm not here to judge.
>>
>>23921263
i know for a FACT some guys get off to that

just look at >>>/gif/ and put thick in catalog
>>
File: 1604703547658.jpg (58 KB, 828x544)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/ZafWaSyk90Y

>blasting SAD tunes
>experimenting in kitchen
>lifting weights

all at same time
is THERE anything gymbro cant do?

>inb4 someone says "get laid"
dont
>>
>>23921248
>uncut
Ew gross
>>
>>23921294
>she still thinks guys with non mutilated dicks cant wash themselves
i probably have better hygiene then you do lul
>>
do any of you have a go-to song to listen to when you're sad?
>>
File: meowdy.jpg (82 KB, 663x538)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>23921164
I am not good at expressing myself and I worry about people finding out just how dysfunctional I am.
>>23921170
>im really proud that you actually went and didnt cancel, that is already big move, you would suprirsed how many girls do just that.
I did almost cancel, I felt like I was going to vomit
> obviously he probably realizes you are shy as fuck, i personally find it endearing.
I don't understand why it's endearing. I see plenty of other women who can easily make conversation, laugh at jokes, and look people in the face, I think that would be far more preferable to someone who struggles not to stutter an answer.
>Realize its OKAY to look at him, look at his eyes / mouth / nose
I know it is okay to do those things but I can't bring myself to do it, I get anxious and flustered.
>He most likely finds you cute too if he agreed to go out.
I am not going to have unrealistic hopes
>Did you give him any contact info so he can reach out to you? The ball is in his court now so if he is interested he should msg you and then you give him asnwer if you wnat or not to meet up again.
He did give me his phone number but I haven't texted or called him yet. I don't know what to say.
>You shouldnt ask him out again imo, that would make you seem desperate.
I'll keep this in mind
>>
>>23921346
you're overthinking it. you've already taken the first step in talking to someone, and that was a massive step, be proud of yourself. it will take practice and time to get better at conversation, but you're already on the path and you're doing it.
>>
>>23921346
Just text him and ask him how his day is going. You won't ever talk to him until you talk to him, you know? He'll appreciate your interest too, and the conversation will move from there. Just breathe and let it all come naturally. I know how that anxiety is and I was in your shoes not that long ago, I was a massive agoraphobic for many years of my life and couldn't even look people in the face much less talk to them. It gets easier. People aren't nearly as judgmental as we think they are, and yes people more often than not do find shy girls pretty cute or endearing in my experience. Good luck girl I wish you the best.
>>
>>23921309
Nta
>smegma propaganda
Your post is grosser than your dick

>inb4 more inexplicable propaganda
>>
Am I cheating if i look at my old crushes pics daily while in a relationship

I don’t talk to her
>>
>>23919601
Why are people so unreasonable and refuse to listen or understand your arguments or reason for doing things?

I said at work I'm not planning to go to my vaccination appointment and to put off getting vaccinated for awhile. I just want to wait for more data, options and to have a consolation with a specialist to determine my risk and best option. I don't want to just get told to turn up to a stadium band get something jabbed in me for the sake of haste. But no apparently I'm an anti science loon.
>>
>>23921344
Kettering by The Antlers. Guy working in a hospice and made a album out of the experience and that song in particular is just too many sad feels. Ouchy.
>>
File: you.jpg (35 KB, 612x459)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>23921398
whatever you say
>>
>>23921344
any song by Hypno5e but in particular this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlIJ8zUJL4U
>>
What are your preferred pronouns?
>>
>>23921344
I listen to a lot of Radiohead and The National because I'm fundamentally a pseud who got stuck in 2008.
>>
>>23921433
the accurate ones
>>
>>23921433
fag/got
>>
>>23921401
No, but you're a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>23921344
Emily
>>
What do I do if I ask a girl out and she asks if she can bring her friends. Actually asking for a friend here
>>
>>23920698
Copy isn't broken at all the dude is put together.
>>
>>23921215
>>23921219
A perfect dick to me would be 5.6" by 5.1", straight with a slight upward curve, looks clean, veiny, and attached to a guy I love and respect.
>>
>>23921473
Fuck him.
>>
>>23921473
Copy is perfect.

>>23921488
You wish.
>>
>>23921499
What were his dick specs again? He said he'd be willing to do choking, right?
>>
>>23921409
>anon disagrees with me, better assume they're a roastie!
Whatever you say
>>
>>23921506
You really are thirsty.
>>
>>23921514
I'm not the one who turned into a question of fucking him.
>>
>>23921508
>anon has a uncut dick
>better assume he never showers

double standards much?
>>
>>23921483
>tfw too big
is it over?
>>
My bf says he will be there for me as i deal with my social anxiety
but ik mentally that all men are trash
what do I believe
>>
>>23921541
It's fine as long as it fits, I just wouldn't trust you to be rough.
>>
>>23921523
There was never any question, it was more of a statement. Everyone knows.
>>
>>23921543
Not your bf
>>
File: devilish.png (18 KB, 112x112)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>23921551
im a very sensitive and gentle lover
>>
>>23921543
How will he be there for you while you deal with your own mental issues?
>>
>>23921552
Pretty much nobody cares about that, let alone thinks they know anything.
>>
>>23921468
you are being orbiter'd brother
or she wants you to get to know her fem friend

but she isnt interested in you in slightest
sorry
>>
>>23919947
>implying
>>
>>23921564
Lame
>>
>>23921564
I don't like to assume people are lying itt, but lying and making sex painful on purpose is a surefire way to lose a gf.
>>
>>23921586
what is your obsession with choking and rough sex all about
daddy issues?

Why not have some sensual and slow drawn out lovemaking sessions?
Sure some roughness and domination has its place but that def isnt my regular thing
>>23921591
nah im not
refer to above
>>
>>23921599
That shit feels good physically. Don't complicate it.
>>
>>23921132
>If anybody wants to simultaneously throw their back out and get slapped, they're free to go for it.
Noted. I doubt I would actually wrench my back, but I might turn wrong while getting slapped. So it's possible. If I do throw my back out and have to lie on my back on the floor with muscle relaxers and you don't eventually take advantage of me by sitting on my face and/or molesting me, then you're just a bad girlfriend.
>>
>>23921604
>That shit feels good physically
Yeah, because it turns you on so much. Why? Do you seriously want to have sex with your father?
>>
>>23921610
If you want it, it's not molestation. Also I'm not big on face sitting.
>>
File: morrissey.jpg (71 KB, 491x409)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>23919601
Girls
Are you a fan of mozza?
>>
>>23921633
He's a bit of a dick but I really love his voice.
>>
>>23921468
I would immediately respond but saying that I wanted it to just be the two of us, but I'd rather her bring her friends than not see her. Then pay her more attention than her friends, clearly focused on her, but also occasionally shift focus onto her friends showing that I'm a well rounded individual and value her friends as well as give her a chance to get a smidge jealous. At the end of it, make it abundantly clear that I am interested in being more than friends.
>>
>>23921622
It's not just arousing. Feeling lightheaded, the sensation of arms tight around me, having to strain myself against a heavy guy on top of me, etc are all physically pleasurable to me. It has nothing to do with anything else.
>>
>>23921604
sure i get it
you want to be dominated by someone stronger than you and put his life in his hands (literally)

but understand i could literally kill you with tiny bit too much of a squeeze

I would rather not risk it.
Spanking the butt? Pinning you to floor with my entire bodyweight? sure.

>>23921622
i think girls these days are just like getting off on domination part but then just braggin to girlfriends when they ask if sex was good by "YEAH IT WAS SO HOT HE CHOKED ME UNTIL I ATE OWN SNOT AND FUCKED MY FACE"

Kinda trashy imo
but i guess a lot of people have zero self respect
>>
>>23921644
Why are you ignoring the questions about you wanting to fuck your progenitor?
>>
>>23921632
>If you want it, it's not molestation.
I don't know if that's true.

>Also I'm not big on face sitting.
Fiiiiine. I understand. Cockriding it is then.
>>
>>23921648
>i think girls these days are just like getting off on domination part but then just braggin to girlfriends when they ask if sex was good by "YEAH IT WAS SO HOT HE CHOKED ME UNTIL I ATE OWN SNOT AND FUCKED MY FACE"
I've never heard a girl IRL say anything like this.
>>
>>23921648
It's not about domination. I don't know how many ways I can say that to get you fucks to understand that.
>>23921655
Because it's so obvious that's not the case that I didn't think I needed to bother acknowledging it.
>>
So question about girls that give their exact ideal dick size... Do girls just have that much sex that they get to experience and know what size is best or do they just give a rough estimate based on the sex they have had?
>>
>>23921657
Can a guy even get hard on painkillers or whatever?
>>23921677
Those measurements are from my favorite toy, that's all.
>>
>>23921673
Imagine being so mentally ill that you can't enjoy a moment of vulnerability, affection and intimacy with your wife lmao
>>
>>23921684
Ah that is a good point
>>
File: pls.png (33 KB, 128x128)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>23921677
they cant even tell what 5 inches look like nigga
>>23921673
i have stamina to move massive amounts of weights at gym
thats not the point
also i can go for rounds either

its just i like lovey dovey stuff
>>
>>23921674
>Because it's so obvious that's not the case
But you still live with him, right? So, maybe you're subconsciously into it? Idk
>>
>>23921686
Of course I can. But taking it slow is only enjoyable for brief moments. It gets boring.
>>
>>23921677
I asked my boyfriend if I could measure his cock with measuring tape and know I enjoy sex with him.
>>
>>23921684
Does it vibrate?
>>
>>23921695
So you can't enjoy moments of affection and intimacy with your wife without getting boring.
>>
>>23921688
I mean, I'd probs still try to do something as revenge for trying to pick me up.
>>23921690
If I was wealthy enough to afford my own place and to pay someone to take care of him and the house, I'd be gone in an hour.
>>
>>23921648
>>23921622
>men thinking no woman can possibly know what pleasurable sensations feel like and there must be some social or psychological reason
I mean, that might be true of many women but there are literally tubs of evidence to support otherwise here.
You boys are barking up the wrong tree.
>>
>>23921699
It can, yes.
>>
>>23921705
During sex, yeah. I can slow down, enjoy the moment, stare into her pretty eyes, assault her with soft kisses, tell her I love her, but then I need to pull some hair or grab her neck.
>>
>>23921715
So there's no point in even bothering to compete? How can men even compete?
>>
>>23921708
i dont need any evidence to say that women like being submissive

but you can be submissive without the need of being choked.

When i see you in kitchen and rip your pants off and go at it because i find girl doing dishes incredibly hot in sweatpants incredibly hot for whatever reason, i dont need to choke you to make it feel like im dominating you right
>>
>>23921719
That's kinda sad. And you said more than once that sex is the moment you're most affectionate with her and you're not really very loving with her outside of it.

Pretty sad to be honest.
>>
>>23921726
I'd throw away all my toys and never buy another one if it meant I immediately found a guy with whom I shared a deep love and would let me use his dick as a substitute. No matter what his dick stats were.
>>
>>23921743
You're shitting me? But I thought you loved your collection? What about all the different textures and materials?
>>
>>23921674
>It's not about domination. I don't know how many ways I can say that to get you fucks to understand that.
Not them.
I think I get it, but I'm also into bondage with no interest in control. So I'm used to thinking along other lines.
Rough sex is often about dominance but it can also be about desire or actual sensation. Being roughly pinned and sexually destroyed has many aspects.
I prefer the unleashed desire aspect, myself.
If you prefer a sensation, there might be an underlying reason for why, but that's can easily be wholly independent of the source of the sensation.
I'm slowly easing into assplay wholly for the sensation and not any concept, taboo aspect, or anything homosexual.
>>
>>23921749
I do love it. But the prospect of having the real thing attached to somebody who cares enough about me to want to be with me forever is infinitely better.
>>
>>23921727
You've never been to valhalla before, have you? I went there once just recently. I don't blame the bitches.
>>
>>23921757
I'd say the only non-physical aspect of roughness I like is that unleashed thing you mentioned. Just going with it and doing what we like is sort of hot as a concept.
>>
>>23921743
what do you even look for in your "deeply in love with" boyfriend

It seems to me that most that people care about is looks money status
>>
>>23921735
With like touching and being physically affectionate, yeah. Being rough is my way of loving. I am possessive.
>>
>>23921790
>>23921790
>>23921790
>>
>>23921684
>Can a guy even get hard on painkillers or whatever?
Muscle relaxers don't affect dicks directly or my dick at all. Barbiturates can affect some men, but I've been hard dead drunk.
On muscle relaxers though, I'm a bit weak and sluggish to move impressively so I've offered to be ridden before. She was concerned for my back and gave me a BJ instead.

But in this scenario, I would have deserved some back pain not a BJ.
>>
>>23921777
I like the idea of being with a guy with enough connections and wealth to guarantee our kid has every opportunity to be happy, but obvs my priority is emotional and physical compatibility with the prospect of children down the line, assuming we can get by financially together.
>>
>>23921785
So your wife only receives short glimpses of affection being followed by pain and humiliation, and you can't even be vulnerable enough with her to have actually loving sex with her. Very sad.
>>
>>23921796
>a drug that makes guys unable to move much but they're completely conscious and can get hard
Sounds like the set up of a bad porn.
>>
>>23921799
The priority should be securing the future of your children.
>>
>>23921727
You follow concepts as poorly as schizoanon.
>>
>>23921826
I grew up with very, very little and very few opportunities, but I'm still alive. I'm not so far gone that I think I can only raise a kid with a guy who makes seven figures.
>>
>>23921806
Define affection, and lets be fair. I try not to subject her to pain.
>>
>>23921838
>I try not to subject her to pain.
> I need to pull some hair or grab her neck.
You're ridiculous.

>Define affection
Hugging, kissing, holding hands, snuggling, being loving and sweet towards each other, being romantic towards each other, doing kind things for one another. For the sake of the argument - outside of sex, or without those acts being followed by sex.
>>
>>23921773
See

>>23921088
>Stop being so ideal.
>>
>>23921888
You don't know how insanely flattering reading that sort of thing is. Seriously.
>>
>>23921898
Hey, no fair, that was my line!
>>
>>23921906
You already get how much it means to me, I thought.
>>
>>23921887
I doubt it's that painful when I usually do it. I can make it painful.
>Hugging
Sure
>Kissing
Like a peck on the cheek or lips? Yeah. I save making out for the bedroom.
>holding hands
Sometimes? We have children so they are usually busy.
>Snuggling
H̸̡̻͎̦̗̣̞͑́̃͝͠Ḩ̵̨͖̥͎͇̫͉̝͖̳̩̫̜̤̹̼̳͖̟̱͎̑͐̈́̒͊̒͋̍̓̌̆̈́̉̔̓̆̌͋̊̉̂̀͜͝͝ͅH̵̛͗͑̔̾̃͌̾͗͑̐́̚H̸̨̥̟̤̮͈̠͍̩̞̤̞̣̯͗̀̀́̌̀̏̿͆̃̎͂̆̒͑̽̚͜͝ͅḨ̵̡̧̻͈͎̭͎͇͔̯̗̬̹̍͌̿́͌̃͑̿͊̇̂̐́̾́̈́̋̈́͜ͅH̷̡̼͕͈̟̖̤͓͙̺̤̊̋͆̎̚͠Ŝ̷̢̢̛̜͇̤͑͑͌̒́͛̾́̔͐̒̂̽́̊̂̑̌̊̉̇̽̉̚S̸̢͍̗̺̪͖̳̞̗̍̌̽̿̆͛̕S̴̥̱̝̝͉͙͖̙̰̜̞͗͐͊͐̈̏̄̾͑́͛́̕͜S̴̼̘̦͚̠̪̪͓͍̣̝͎̯̹̍̇͋̇̾̌̾̉̇̿̕͝͝͝͝ͅŞ̵̜̳̗͚͕̮̣̺̦̌̏̀͊́͑͛S̶̢̧̧̛̭̬̺̰͙̖͎̭͎͕̠͍̠̥̄̿̄̄̿̍̊͊̉͋̐̄̆͘͜Ș̴̨̡̛̛̳͔̫̺̙͉̙̺͖̳̼̜̭͓͇̘̪͚̐͋͌̈̂̓̌̓̇̎̾͗̎̏͊ͅS̵̢̠̿̃̏̊̌̽͆̃̃̈́̕ş̸̨̧̛͈̼͈̪̳̣̝͚͓̭̞̦̳̌͒̃̾̃̈́̽
>Being loving and sweet towards each other
Yes.
>being romantic towards each other
Yes.
>doing kind things for one another.
All the time.
>>
>>23921912
I do, but being reminded is always nice.
>>
>>23921817
Hmm, not sure if a paralytic would affect erectile function.
>>
>>23921927
Depends on the level of the lesion of the cord.
>>
>>23921918
Well here's the reminder. Whenever my fitness for loving relationships and motherhood is confirmed, it fills me with such strong feelings that I need to stop and process it.
>>
>>23921946
Join the party. Minus the motherhood.
>>
>>23921898
I kinda do.
Do you have any idea how arousing it is to thoroughly flatter a girl simply by being honest?

>>23921906
I gave you cited credit!
>>
>>23921946
Sounds like a fragile existence.
>>
>>23921916
You said yourself you're not affectionate with her outside of sex.
I still remember your post about potatoes where you said you're a cold dude and she has to deal with it.
>>
>>23921962
>I gave you cited credit!
I know, I'm just jealous that you got more praise.
>>
>>23921966
When it comes to snuggles, yes.
>>
>>23921957
You're going to have a million kids and you'll look back on your current stance on the matter and laugh.
>>23921962
Well the honesty is what makes it that hot.
>>23921963
Very much so.
>>
>>23921975
>You're going to have a million kids and you'll look back on your current stance on the matter and laugh.
Not even one.
>>
>>23921970
I quote:
>Her: I just want more hugs and cuddles. I don't care about potatoes
>Me: I don't even hug my own mother. You are lucky I express as much as I do, I am just like this. You married a cold dude and it will not be easy for me to change that. Besides what do you want? A hug for every chore done?

> I am not a hugger.
>I don't really know how to change myself to be more affectionate to my wife.
>>
>>23921987
You proved my point. Thanks. The argument was literally over cuddling.
>>
>>23921933
>lesion of the cord.
I don't know what those words mean in this context. That's neat. I'm not used to that.
>>
>>23921980
You're going to nut in your future wife and you're going to like it.
>>
>>23922022
Sure, after I get snipped.
>>
>>23921996
>>Hugging
>Sure
but also
>I'm not a hugger

But yes, you're not affectionate towards your wife outside of sex and even during sex you find it boring. So. You're sad.
>>
>>23922025
Well you're technically right that your statement doesn't contradict mine. You win this time.
>>
>>23922031
I am not a hugger, and I find it comes more naturally to go for a kiss than a hug with her, but that doesn't mean I don't do it. Especially if she initiates it.
>>
>>23922034
And maybe a condom and birth control pills and IUD just to be safe.
>>
>>23922037
So the reality is that she's affectionate with you.
>>
>>23922050
She is very affectionate with me. But I asked you to be fair, and you weren't. If this is Courtney-chan then I will have mark it as a big L for you. I am actively affectionate in 5/7 ways you listed and you don't even give me a bit of damn credit.
>>
>>23922050
I thought guys get snipped just to jizz in their girlfriends without needing a condom.
>>
>>23922046
You're annoyingly neurotic. Don't ask a woman to get on the pill if you're snipped. That's fucked up, BC can fuck a lady up.
>>
>>23922075
It's a joke, anon. Calm down.
>>
>>23922061
I just don't believe you're truthful. I asked you if you hugged her, you said "sure", then when I called you out you told me you actually don't but you don't mind if she does hug you.

I think you're too emotionally stunned to enjoy actual emotional intimacy with her.
>>
>>23922114
>I just don't believe you're truthful.
Ok.
>I asked you if you hugged her, you said "sure"
Where is the lie? I do hug her. I just don't initiate it often.
>>
>>23922121
Ok. What acts of physical affection do you initiate regularly (multiple times a day) outside of sex?
>>
>>23922134
kiss her, sniff her, run my fingers through her hair. The hell do you want? Why are you policing touch so hard on my relationship?
>multiple times
I mean, maybe? Depends.
>>
>>23922151
Because I find it depressing that you're so emotionally stunned that you can't even enjoy physical intimacy with your wife outside of sex.
>>
>>23922190
Ok. You done?
>>
>>23922216
You could have stopped answering at any point, Croc.
>>
>>23922190
>stunned
*Stunted
>>
>>23922231
Why? I don't mind answering your questions. You never let your personal bias let up even once during the interview, impressive!
>>
How often can a woman masturbate a day before it's weird?
>>
>>23922242
You:
>Why? I don't mind answering your questions.
Also you:
>The hell do you want? Why are you policing touch so hard on my relationship?
>>
>>23922291
Can I not ask questions of my own? I am curious of your motives. Also identify yourself, so I know which idiot this is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.