[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Be me...
>Black
>Young
>no natural rhythm
>small penis
>unfunny
>short
>not good at any sports

Why even live bros? I suck at everything I try.
>>
>>23916433
What are your talents? Stop comparing yourself to Tyrone.
>>
Please help anons
>>
>>23916433
Learn a creative skill
>>
Start playing trumpet or saxophone.
>>
if you fail at everything you can always transition...

dont listen to me.
>>
You’re obviously going to suck at things you’re trying for the first time. Anyone who says they didn’t suck on the first attempt is full of shit. Find something you like and practice you fucking bellend
>>
File: 5243.jpg (69 KB, 700x1050)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>23916795
this
Im not sure if it's in this documentary or another. But, Coleman alludes to having some of the same issues as you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzoboHzKOGU
>>
>>23916433
There's a lot of black guys like you anon, don't let your own races stereotypes play into your own self worth.
Do what makes you happy, especially if it's a hobby you can do with other people and you'll be just fine.(p.s girls love nerdy black guys)
>>
You sound like my friend. He decided to become a teacher and makes decent money while playing vidya and watching anime after work
>>
Be artist
>>
what do you like to do, anon? and what do you want to achieve?
>>
>>23916433
Stop letting racial stereotypes define who you are/what you need to be. You are you anon, there are different colors but we bleed the same blood. Be honest with yourself, and pursue your passions.
>>
>>23916795
Don't you understand? I have no rhythm at all. I already play the drums and I suck nustack.
>>
>>23916433
Daily workout
Read books
Try a hobby
>>
>>23916433
Wow, you're not a bag stereotype but an actual person. Fucking shocking. Come back in 4 years, it's an 18+ website.
>>
You know not to sound like a huge bitch but it's these type of posts that make me not want to make racial jokes on the site. I just do it to be funny but then these anons ends up sad and actually self loathing over stupid shit

Look friend, who gives a fuck. Quit hating your self. You're a human being worthy of being loved, remember that and learn to love yourself.
>>
>>23919717
They aren't rhythm instruments. That just means you have no talent for percussion.
>>
>>23917163
>>
>>23916433
u shud try admitting u suck and actually putting in thought out effort
>>
>>23916433
>I suck at everything I try.
Blame it on structural racism.
>>
>>23916433
Ever hear of Spike Lee? You couldn't find a less physically impressive black guy if you tried. . He used what he had - some talent and a lot of ambition.
>>
>>23920460
but OP dont havae talent
>>
>>23920116
Not op but I don't think you understand music.
>>
>>23916433
idunno, start blaming yte pepo and sing up for welfare
>>23919717
sax isn't about rythym, me bruda
>>
>>23922246
Explain how I'm wrong then.
>>
>>23921737
He hasn't put in the effort to develop a skill set. Like most white anons, he can't handle the (self imposed) shame of being a shitty beginner and quits before someone can judge him.
>>
>>23916433
Live so you can give me the N-word pass
>>
>>23916433
Are you being kept in a small town by God because of a DUI?
>>
>>23922273
If the man has no rhythm he's going to have a really hard time keeping in beat for songs he's trying to learn. He wont likely be able to handle much more than a 4/4 time signature.

All instruments rely on rhythm because at a base level all music is composed of: melody, harmony and rhythm. Just because you play an instrument that produces notes instead of percussion doesn't mean you get to sidestep an integral part of the art itself.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.