[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bored.jpg (8 KB, 261x193)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
How do I use my physical attractiveness for being a handsome and tall guy, in my favor to have a gf? Because in terms of personality I am introverted and serious. I attract the girls who come to me after looking at me, but then they give up after meeting me
>>
Just b urself
>>
>>23645472
Get a 3rd world doll
>>
>>23645472
Show interest back and flirt.
Being serious can work to your advantage, because then they'll know your compliments are honest.
>>
>>23645499
how do i show interest back
>>
>>23645505
Simple. If you're actually interested, you'll like her looks/personality/vibe whatever, just say-
"Wow, you look good today!"
"Haha, you're just like me but pretty"

While they get to know you and your interests, just speak about something that makes you passionate. Don't force being interested in something that you're not simply to impress.
Of course, you can express interest in her and her hobbies.

Just be honest with her. Lose the tact and subtext and compliment from your heart.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.