[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hewwo uwu

I recently got a gf (my first serious relationship) and I'm not that experienced in bed.
At first she couldn't tell, but now she feels it's getting a bit dull. She told me she wants me to be more dominant.
The thing is... That she acted REALLY shy at first. She barely could bear me watch her naked in the light (hence we turn off the light every time) and she even did it with a shirt on as well (Again, at first). A
It feels like I'm getting mixed signals because it felt I had to be suuuuuuper gentle and caring, and now she wants me to take charge.
"imma chain you to the wall. Now try walking away from it" kind of feeling.

Any advice? Any tricks? How to be both dominant and somewhat aggressive while also being gentle?
>>
>>23645464
https://voca.ro/19Zw3jGyeksi
>>
>>23645464
Its a fine line youre walking, and I understand the situation... You literally can't do both at the same time, so, I propose a helpful guide here:
Chances she leaves if your "too gentle and caring"?
Chances she leaves if your "too assertive"?

In my experience, shes MUCH more likely to stick around for the assertive man.
>>
>>23645464
>Hewwo uwu
Shut the fuck up and never post here again
>>
>>23645466
You know when you use a word or a phrase ironically over and over until you start using it unironically and not on purpose?
That's my deal with "uwu"

Also, thanks for taking your time for recording and uploading. Now I know you care <3
>>
>>23645483
Specifically in bed, I meant. No danger of her leaving me.

>>23645484
OwO
>>
>>23645493
In that case, just be assertive. Remember assertive is different than aggressive. Be clear in what you want. It sounds like she wants you to take charge, so do that. She doesnt want you to ask her to take her shirt off, she wants you to pull her shirt off. As long as she doesn't resist you, then you know youre doing it right.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.