[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sakhifudklawjf.gif (3.55 MB, 600x444)
3.55 MB
3.55 MB GIF
Question for Femanons
M29 I can't have a relationship my life is fucked and I can't support another person let alone anything long term.But I'm lonely and never had a gf what do I do I just wanna experience intimacy is it normal to try to go on a short fling at this age I feel it's too old for that , do women do this at this kind of age ?
>>
File: 1612822128724.jpg (81 KB, 600x536)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>23645359
>>
>>23645367
Ya know people like you that make fun of others who were not fortunate to have a normal life are really low I hope something absolutely horrific happens to you that fucks your whole life up and then someone laughs at you for it.
>>
>>23645359
You dont know how to flirt. Try, fail and learn if you can handle the rejection. If u cant dont event try.
>>
>>23645603
That's not what I'm asking read it again
>>
>>23645603
I'm talking about how at my age usually most people would be thinking about long term and if many women would be interested in anything short term at such a stage in their life.
>>
>>23645635
I know what u asked. U asked the wrong question. If you cannot tell if people ur age have flings you are clearly not prepared. Enjoy your wizard powers.
>>
>>23645359
people who never try are fucking losers in every sense of the word.
>>
>>23645708
No I don't have issues talking to women I'm not socially fucked I am in a bad situation and have deliberately had to stay away from trying to get in a relationship and most of my life I had to avoid even going into public so fuck you I don't have wizard powers.
>>
>>23645708
You don't know peoples story I'm not social outcast I just had a fucked up life
>>
>>23645730
>bad situation
>cant support another person let slone long term
>wabt to experience intimacy, never had a gf
>stay away from relationships on purpose
>avoid going into public
>fucked up life
Yeah, sure you are not a weirdo.

>If you cannot tell if people ur age have flings you are clearly not prepared
This still applies. You dont know people, you will not know how to flirt. I didnt say outcast. Why someone will want a fling with you weirdo? Enjoy your powers or pay a profesional.
>>
>>23645816
>Yeah, sure you are not a weirdo.
Maby something happened to me that everywhere I went it was embarrassing to even be around anyone for most of my life that doesn't make me a weirdo
> pay a profesional.
That's just sex there's no intimacy in fucking a prostitute and I'm not after just banging some bitches brains out I want a connection you sound like you're a wizard yourself
>>
>>23645835
>cannot be around people
Yeaaaah, doesnt sound like a weirdo.

You. Dont. Know. How. To. Flirt.
You. Dont. Know. People. Your. Age.
Intimacy. Requires. Contact. With. People
Why. Would. Someone. Want. A. Fling. With. You.

Have you ever had a friend? An intimate friend? Or just aquaintances? Let me tell it another way.

YOU WOULD HAVE INTIMACY UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO GET INTIMATE WITH PEOPLE.

And given what you say ou dont have those abilities. Work on them first. You dont decide to climb the fucking himalayas tomorrow, either you practice or you pay a fucking sherpa.
>>
>>23645889
Ok you're obviously incapable of talking seriously like an adult no point talking with you
>>
>>23645906
You've had so far some laughs and my honest advice. Dont like what you see? Doesnt change thing. Maybe you should grow up and learn how to accept things even when you dont like them. You havent answered any of my questions? Is it because you dont like your own answers?

>Have you ever had a friend? An intimate friend? Or just aquaintances?
>Why someone will want a fling with you? In other words, what do you have to offer? Do you have money? Are you tall and good looking?
>>
>>23645937
>>Have you ever had a friend? An intimate friend? Or just aquaintances?
Yes

>Why someone will want a fling with you? In other words, what do you have to offer?

Yes I am decent looking and no I am not socially retarded you don't know anything about people you've never met you don't what happened to them them and the way you talk you sound like you're a bit of a weirdo yourself.
>>
>>23645962
>hey op A or B?
yes

>legit question
no I dont want to talk about my problems so I will reflect them on you.

You definitely are retarded. Have a good day sir.
>>
>>23645980
Yes I've had and have close friends

>>legit question
no I dont want to talk about my problems so I will reflect them on you

Holy fuck are you actually a full blown autistic serious question ?
>>
I knew it was too much to ask the internet for a reasonable answer to a simple question don't bother anyone
>>
File: VACCINES.gif (868 KB, 326x326)
868 KB
868 KB GIF
>>23646145
weirdooooo
>>
>>23645770
>I just had a fucked up life

Today anons I present to you: victimization. Where people will always divert the blame on something else when the real problem was themselves.

OP, you do realize that having a fucked up life doesn’t excuse anything right? Especially for bullshit like this. If anything, it’s supposed to make you more of a man.

Judging by how defensive you are, you sound like someone who overshares, never had many friends because you were fucking dry, and you don’t sound very manly either, actually quite cowardly.

Swallow the pill of knowledge, and fucking walk forward.
>>
>>23646277
>Where people will always divert the blame on something else when the real problem was themselves.

I had a physical problem happen to me that stopped me going out and doing things you happy now.

>OP, you do realize that having a fucked up life doesn’t excuse anything right?
What am trying to excuse myself of exactly are you retarded you don't make any sense.

>you sound like someone who overshares, never had many friends because you were fucking dry, and you don’t sound very manly either, actually quite cowardly.

I had quite a lot of friends before certain things out of my control happened to me and I still have good friends and I don't say much if anything at all about my problems to friends I don't want to burden them. You really are stupid I actually feel sorry for you.
>>
>>23646277
I actually had quite a few women that wanted to be in a relationship in my early 20's but I didn't want to commit to anything I didn't think I could support I didn't want to hurt them. You are just a horrible person you have no empathy or understanding.
>>
>>23645359
I wouldn't ask people on 4chin tbqh
>>
>>23646466
Usually you can get some decent answers to things today's just unlucky I ended up talking to some idiots at least you said the most sensible answer out of them so far.
>>
>>23646436
>>23646447
>>23646486
You write like a woman, or like a child I dont know yet. Always bursting, always blaming everything, always two fucking consecutive post like a fucking rant.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>23646961
dis bitches u crazy
>>
>>23645359
Work on whatever makes you think you cannot have a long term relationship. Real intimacy takes time

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.