[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ERN2QMrU4AEK1oA.jpg (120 KB, 1200x900)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
If I have a gf but sleep with some other girls while studying abroad does that technically count as cheating?

I'm a faithful dude, but the Taiwanese girls that study there are pretty cute.
>>
>>23645153
Yes it does. It doesn't matter. Guaranteed she's getting blacked right now so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>23645153
>does that technically count as cheating?
Yes
>I'm a faithful dude
No you're not
>>
>>23645156
there's not many black dudes living here so I doubt that
>>
>>23645160
So whats your solution then?
>>
>>23645153
Would it be cheating for your GF to sleep around while you're studying abroad?
If you answer yes, then its cheating for you. Don't be a hypocrite. If you answer No, then your relationship isnt that strong, just break up with her, she deserves at least that before you just lead her on for a long time just to ultimately end the relationship later.
>>
>>23645153
>I’m cheating but does it count as cheating since it’s far away?
>>
>>23645202
Then cant I just hope that she probably wont find out? If she doesnt know it doesnt matter
>>
>>23645153
yes it is. just break up with her. And you are not faithful. Most people aren't if that makes you feel any better.
>>
>>23645221
I dont want to break up though. I want for her to wait for me when I get back
>>
>>23645228
There's nothing wrong with an open relationship. Just make sure to let her know so you can stop worrying about it.
>>
>>23645254
I mean Im not really into that sort of lifestyle. And I dont want her to get with other guys or anything
>>
>>23645272
She won't though, you'd be surprised by how loyal women can be if you threaten to leave them.
>>
>>23645272
You don't want her with others, but you want to get with others. Annon, you know youre cheating if you do... Either don't do it, or realize youre hurting someone you say you care about.

You dont have to listen to me, but, I hope your GF is well, and finds a good healthy relationship without you.
>>
>>23645287
I do care about her. I just find Asian girls really cute and given the chance I might want to hook up with some there.
>>
>>23645153
If sleeping with others girls while having a girlfriend isn't cheating, what is? I mean, that's the definition of cheating, isn't it?
>>
>>23645318
Would hooking up with an asian girl hurt her? You say you care about her, yet would do something that would hurt her... you would do something that would hurt people you care about? I mean, come on dude, you know right from wrong man.
>>
>>23645338
I dont think it would if she doesnt find out about it
>>
File: YukaRawr.webm (930 KB, 640x360)
930 KB
930 KB WEBM
>>23645318
>I just find Asian girls really cute
>>
>>23645341
Sounds like you're going to justify your decisions however you want. Again, I hope your GF is well, and finds a good healthy relationship without you.
>>
>>23645342
Yeah so I might want to hook up with some qt3.14 Taiwanese girls
>>
>>23645153
I did this same thing in Korea, though just remember, you cant put toothpaste back into the tube. That applies to many things. Anywho, go have fun with those girls.
>>
>>23645341
Guess it wouldn't hurt you if she sleeps around and you don't find out about it either.
>>
>>23645362
Thanks, man. At least you understand
>>23645390
I dont think she would do that
>>
>>23645217
You're just awful
>>
>>23645153
All women are whores and it's impossible to cheat on whores, I guarantee she's fucking other guys while you're there. you're a cuck and should kill yourself.
>>
>>23645569
thats not very nice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.