[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How do I conquer the fear of buying protection? It's legitimately one of the number 1 reason I'm still a virgin. Girls have shown clear interest when they came over but I never initiated sex because I'd be like, "nah, I don't have protection"

I just always feel this embarrassment, shame and anxiety when I go to buy condoms. Like, I can't look at the cashier in the eyes and buy that, especially if she's a female. And at the end, I end up not buying it.

I wish you could anonymously buy condoms.
>>
I buy em self-checkout at my grocery store/pharmacy.
>>
>>23644951
Can't you buy them on Amazon
>>
>>23644951
are u really more afraid of a little public embarrassment than having a chili dog for a dick?
>>
>>23644951
It's not that awful. I bought them once along with a bunch of other shit and avoided eye contact
>>
>>23644951
Absolute state of western "men". You go in there with a modicum of confidence and self respect that I hope you believe you deserve, and understand that the product you're buying is very sought after and you're not even close to being out of the ordinary for purchasing it. Fucks sake.
>>
literally just go like nothing in the world matters.
If the cashier looks funny either give a shit-eating grin or a wink
>>
>>23644951
Plenty of churches and youth centers have baskets of condoms you can just take.
>>23644959
This is also a good idea. Might not work if they keep them behind the counter though.
>>
>>23644951
The cashier doesn't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>23645082
>tfw condoms no longer otc
>tfw i need a prescription
>tfw the doctor looks at it and says i won't need one
>>
I was afraid of the silliest things when I was a teenager too
Honestly, if you're such a child why are you in a rush to get laid? Just masturbate and wait until you can act like an adult
>>
>>23645104
Where the fuck do you live where condoms are prescription? What would the reason for the prescription even be? Having sex? In most places in the U.S. you can just buy them at a convenience store.
>>
>>23645115
i'm joking
had the idea of making that after anon mentioned them being behind the counter
>>
File: 1549917471597.gif (603 KB, 500x450)
603 KB
603 KB GIF
just make sure condoms arent the only things you're buying when you buy condoms you massive autist
>>
>>23645122
buy lube and if possible something phallic in shape too
>>
>>23644951

the cashier could be a pervert, you have the upper hand here

desu you can buy condoms online
>>
>>23644951
Buy something else to accompany them and DON'T make it weird. Look over the cashiers shoulder. Pay and leave. Nothing weird about it
>>
>>23644959
this, also buy a tonne of other stuff like groceries or personal hygiene items so you can bury them under stuff in your basket out of sight and shove them in a bag at the checkout quick
>>
>>23644951
Why would you be afraid? You're basically announcing that your getting laid tonight, if any one gives a damn or even notices.
Also this >>23645085
>>
>>23644951
Also don't forget to get the correct size
>>
>>23644951
I bought lube to masturbate with from a cute cashier the other day. It was super embarassing and I was probably a bit rude because I just didn't like the situation. But hey, I did it anyway. Buying condoms is nothing like that: you get those because you expect to have sex with a woman, and you want to be safe. Keep in mind that it's the right choice if you're going into sex
>>
>>23644951
Go to one shop or cornerstore for soley for lubes and/or condoms.
Or go to a sex store, no one there gives a shit and everyone there has escaped the prudish philosophy of believing sex is an evil or embarrassing act.
>>
>>23644951
Wow, what a faggot.
Walk up to the register and say, "I'm having sex tonight. Are you"?
>>
>>23645452
Nah, only do this if you also need those other things. Otherwise buy the thing you need, which is condoms
>>
File: IMG_0902_Original.jpg (58 KB, 640x695)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>23644951
some places, clinics, have condoms for everyone to just take. not the best quality, but since you wanna be a little bitch about it...
>>
I fucking hate therapy but if there's one thing therapy can actually fix, it's irrational phobias.
>>
>>23645496
This, lol. You should feel proud/happy that you're potentially getting laid and you're smart enough to be safe about it. We all (or most of us) do it, it's a normal thing that most people don't make a big deal out of past the teen years. You could honestly probably walk up with a box of condoms, bottle of lube and an extra long English cucumber and the cashier still wouldn't bat an eye. They're just trying to get their shift over with so they can go home.

Pro tips if you're still reluctant though:

- Buy at the pharmacy, most of the time they keep the condoms in front of there. It's typically more secluded, you can do it without being seen since there's usually not a lineup, and you're usually just dealing with one old dude as opposed to a young, potentially attractive cashier. I did this a few times when buying Plan B (which is way more "embarrassing" imo) just to grab it and get out of there.

- Self checkouts are all over the place. You can scan it and bag it pretty quick if you don't want someone else handling it. People might still see, but again, nobody cares.

- Just order online. Box will be generic/discreet incase you live with other people, they don't need to know what you ordered.
>>
>>23644951
I've worked as a cashier before, and literally nobody fucking cares - they're just trying to get through their shift. If you're still scared, just get it on amazon and literally nobody will know.
>>
>>23644951
If you live in or near a big city go to a different neighborhood and buy them. No one will know you.
>>
>>23644951
JUST BUY A BAR OF SNICKERS ALONGSIDE A BOX OF CONDOMS OR ORDER THEM ONLINE YOU FUCKING WUSS
>>
>>23644951
take packet off the shelf
go to cashier, place packet on counter
say "do you have any bigger ones?"
if she says "No"
say, "oh well, half covered is better than nothing I suppose"
pay
leave
>>
imagine being embarrassed over being sexually active wtf anon
>>
Pharmacist here. We literally don't care if you come in and buy 18 packs of them and fill the rest of your basket with lube. We only care if you start asking for high strength painkillers, cough medicines and laxatives a lot. Besides; how's it embarrassing for people to know that you're having sex? Shouldn't it be embarrassing for people to think that you're not? I'd even give you a high five if you pointed her out in the store and she was cute.

Go get those condoms bro!
>>
>>23644951
Wear a wedding ring.
Just make sure to get some diapers as well.
>>
>>23645126
You forgot that the lube is specifically for homosexual anal sex.
>>
>>23644951
ITS CALLED ORDER ONLINE
>>
>>23645996
>laxatives
Why?
>>
>be me
>go buy some condoms
>the cashier is a chill dude that says it's on him, wink, and tell me to have nice time with my lady
>in reality, I just masturbated with condoms
>>
>>23644995
And make sure everthing else you buy is shaped like cocks, carrots cucumbers sausage etc. Also get some lube rope and candles.
>>
>>23644951
I felt this too when I first started but honestly no one gives a fuck. Just buy it with other stuff or use self checkout.

I believe in you anon. You got this.
>>
>>23644951
You're a virgin until you've fucked someone raw, OP. Men were meant to inseminate as many women as possible. Besides, if they don't like it they can just abort.
>>
>>23646233
Same, kek
>>
>>23645996
What if I live in a country with a conservative culture where sex outside of marriage is looked down upon, and where I people would obviously see that I'm fornicating since I'm too young to have a wife.
>>
>>23647110
Side note, I had a girlfriend who sent me a meme saying thay condom sex doesn't count. Your post corroborates, but I did not want to get this girl pregnant. She may have wanted to get pregnant though, even subconsciously
Thanx 4 listening 2 this anecdote
>>
>>23647110
>just abort.
Oh yeah, let's "just" kill infants.
Imbecile.
>>
Anxiety reaction, you don't want to have sex. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>23647387
Shut up you fucking mexican.
>>
Do condoms change the feeling of sex?
>>
Sex with a condom =/= sex
>>
Buy it anyway
>>
>>23644951
Condom Depot dot com.

Seriously, it's 2021, you can get anything on the internet.
>>
planned parenthood gives a shit ton of condoms. just go for an std checkup even if you have none. shits free for you.
>>
>>23644951
Just buy them nobody cares
>>
>>23644951
I was scared to buy razers the first time but now I can just about shamelessly shop at sex stores. The last time I was at one the cashiers actually chuckled at my cart but they had no bad intentions, the cart was funny and I laughed too. If you really need to, just buy a bunch of stuff at the supermarket with a pack of condoms thrown in so it's not the only item.
>>
If you're not ready to buy condoms then you're not ready to stick your dick in somebody.
>>
>>23647213
order them online
or wear a mask and glasses or something when you go to buy them
or buy them at a store you wouldn't typically go to
>>
File: groucho-glasses.jpg (51 KB, 350x500)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>23649730
One pack of Trojans please
>>
>>23645085
Was cashier. Can confirm Ididn't give a fuck beyond wishing I could be having the sex
>>
don't

sex should be only for making babies
>>
>>23647378
If you go to the cinema with your eyes taped shut, did you really watch the movie?

Sex with a condom isn't sex, it's assisted masturbation. OP should go raw inside as many women as possible.
>>
Be alpha and go to the store and buy nothing but beer and condoms.
>>
>>23644951
Do you have a tiny cock or something? I like buying large condoms in public
>>
Man up and grow some balls
who gives a fuck if you feel embarrassed
stop being a pussy and go buy the condoms ffs
>>
>>23646203
Not if you think that way fag
>>
>>23644951
How the fuck are people confident enough to get a girl to fuck them but can't go to a cashier and buy a condom?
I'm a khhv and I honestly just don't get how
>>
>>23650022
OK it's generally agreed raw sex feels better, but you shouldn't really be promoting unsafe behavior bro.
>>
>>23650022
The comparison she used was that you haven't really touched a thing if you touch it with a gloved hand. I'm not trying to have a baby though, so I say if you grab something with a gloved hand you've still grabbed it
>>
>>23644951
>I wish you could anonymously buy condoms.
>what is internet shopping
you're special kind of retard, aren't you?
>>
>>23644951
Not possible for us, sorry. Your mistake was bothering with women.
>>
>>23644951
This sounds like you have some deeper problems. This particular fear is just one expression of it.

You should ask yourself why you care so much about the opinions of other people. Especially the opinions of complete strangers. So what if the cashier thinks "Oh wow this guy is going to have sex haha", or "that guy is too ugly to buy condomes" or whatever other thing you imagine in your head. What damage does that actually do to you? None, really.

You need to understand that you only have control over your own thoughts and actions. What other people think about you is not your fault or responsibility. Because again, only they have control over what goes on in their heads.

If you try to control something that is outside of your control, then you set yourself up for failure. Because you are trying to do the impossible.
>>
>>23650724
Nothing unsafe about it, unless you're part of the minority that can't survive an itch. If that's the case you don't really deserve the sex anyways.
>>
>>23650869
You don't know where he lives. Some of the things you take for granted are first world privileges.
>>
>>23644951
Stay a virgin you don’t need to do this there are better things to do than unprocreative should you should be proud of being a virgin while the unmarried ones that aren’t remaining pure shame on them and there souls. virginity is great you need Jesus birth control is immoral Talk to god and walk with the Lord.
>>
>>23651365
Talk to a fucking book and learn your punctuation, holy fuck
>>
Let me ask here another question.
I'm not really afraid to go and ask for condoms even if the cashier is a female.
But if I have an above average size, should I ask for especial ones or the normal ones are fit for bigger sizes as well?
>>
>>23651375
STAY VIRGIN!!!!! VIRGIN POWER VIGRIN PRIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
>>23651469
>69
Nice get
>>
>>23644951
>buy online noob
>>
Bruh... buying condoms is something you ought to be proud of. Just smash the magnums on the clerk's counter like the boss you are and get out of there. It's nothing to be ashamed about as a guy.
>>
>>23651105
>>23652669
>>
>>23644951
1. Nobody gives a shit if you buy a condom
2. You don't have to have any interaction when you're buying them.

Repeat 1 and 2 in your head

Go to walmart to buy some things. You probably need groceries. Scope out where the condoms are. I know where they are already. After groceries, put a box in your cart. Less than 1% of people give a shit enough to look in your cart. Use the self check out thing. The odds of anybody actually noticing you bought condoms is low. The few people that might notice do not give a shit about you or your business. I've done this before. It's easy.
>>
One time I went to the supermarket to buy a few things I needed. When I got the the checkout I realised that my items were a cucumber, a can of WD40, a box of condoms and four cans of beer. You know what happened? Nothing. Because the cashier doesn't give a shit and just wants to finish their shift and go home. Planet earth doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>23651105
If he can post on 4chan, he has the means to order shit online
>>
>>23644951
By realizing that whoever catches you buying condoms won't care or remember you the moment you walk out of their sight. If you're really paranoid about buying condoms, either take them to self-checkout or buy them online - you can get them directly from the manufacturer or from Amazon.
>Like, I can't look at the cashier in the eyes and buy that, especially if she's a female.
Nah dude you've got it all wrong, that's the best part. You can look her right in the eyes with smugness because you're getting laid, and she knows that. If it's a guy that's on checkout, he'll probably think you're a bro for getting laid.
>>
File: gondoms.jpg (48 KB, 680x568)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>23644951

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.