[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1605063376334.jpg (56 KB, 427x427)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
How do you break up with a gf who did nothing wrong?
>>
>>23644182
softly
>>
>>23644182
Kill yourself. You can't have a girlfriend if you're dead.
>>
>>23644182
Go with "It's not you, it's me." but in your own words.
Just google "how to let someone down gently" and follow the wikihow guide or sth
>>
>>23644182
Tell her you re gonna move in some other country
>>
why do you want to break up then
>>
just tell her you want to break up - it's as easy as that
say you realized you don't want to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her
need there be said more??
>>
>>23644182
Be fucking honest and admit that's not true. Tell her what made you take this decision even if it's some asshole selfish reason like she got fat or that she didnt fuck well enough

Most people that say that "it's not you it's me" bullshit is because they dont want to admit how much of an asshole they are, and she deserves to know and judge for herself whether it's worth it to feel bad about you breaking up with her
>>
>>23644182
Sometimes you just aren't feeling it. That's what I told the last one. I said "you probably felt me pulling away. You did nothing wrong at all, I just don't like you as much as I should and it would be unfair to both of us to continue" or something to that effect

It worked pretty well. Women are better at break ups than men anyways. Women get that there are plenty of fish, men lose their minds easier when things go south taking it as a personal affront.

This has been my experience, not necessarily reflective of reality

t. bi guy
>>
>>23645232
this. women are also much more receptive to signs that a relationship is dying and will start mentally preparing herself for the end and processing the grief while still in the relationship. this is why girls tend to move on much quicker than guys, guys tend to stay in denial til the end and the sudden realization that its over fucks them up
>>
>>23644182
do it after making one last woopy if you really mean it
>>
>>23644182
Just break up and be upfront about it
Don't lie be truthful
Also do have sex it only hurt her and damage the relationship you once had with her
>>
>>23644182
You don't. It's not easy to find trustworthy women, so think carefully about what you're doing.
>>
>>23645222
Based. Nobody wants to hear it, but you need to tell the truth. Even a "I'm not attracted to you anymore" is better than thinking they got dropped for "doing nothing wrong."
>>
Just explain that you aren't feeling it anymore, that it was good for a while but now she isn't fitting with what you want.
>>
>>23644182
Be sincere, communicate your wants/needs/and whatever is making you break up

There's no easy way, im sorry

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.