[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: phantom-of-the-opera.jpg (29 KB, 340x496)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
/ATOGA/ - The Phantom of the Atoga Edition

Previous Thread: >>23640902
>>
What do men look for in a woman nonsexually?
>>
How do I find a more dominant woman? I'm 6'2" and athletic, I always end up attracting subs, I hate being a dom/daddy shit. Where do I find someone who's gonna slam me against a wall?
>>
>>23642710
Women would you fuck the phantom of the opera? Hes kind of an incel but he can sing.
>>
>>23642716
You could try looking for women at the gym, or perhaps try more specific online dating attempts.
>>
>>23642718
I’ve never seen it so I can’t say.
>>
Let's try this again.
How do I get the annoying chick at work to stop talking to me about bullshit. I went from platitudes to "yeah whatever" to literal grunting to refusing to look at or speak to her and she's not getting the hint. What do?
>>
>>23642713
a pleasant demeanor, a nurturing and kind personality, pretty eyes
>>
>>23642713
Maturity and professionalism, goofy is cute too :) also big brown eyes
>>
>>23642723
"mija, i don't care. ess stupid!"
>>
>>23642721
>>specific
Any suggestions on that haha?
>>
An MtF gave me a like on a dating site. Wat do?
She is cute, but I'm not sure if I want my first date to be with a trans. STDs also worry me.
Has anyone here had sex with a trans?
>>
>>23642723
Speak to her like an adult and tell her that you're trying to focus on work. Say so in a way that doesn't piss her off or upset her because that's likely to just make matters worse. Just say it in a way that expresses that you need to get some space and get some work done, and that her rambling is impeding that.
>>
>>23642723
Pretend you’re actually retarded. Like start drooling and grunting.
>>
>>23642713
Matching sense of humor, emotional maturity, similar interests to mine, and something they are passionate about, among other things.
>>
>>23642742
Ew
>>
>>23642713
Genuine kindness and compassion, brains/creativity, sense of humour, strength, bonus points if she's willing to pin me against a wall
>>
>>23642723
fart really loud in front of her and then smack your hand on your own ass, then turn around in front of her and then bring your hand to your nose and go "mmmmm!!!"
>>
>>23642713
Intelligence and a compatible sense of humour, not in any particular order.
>>
Girl calls herself a slut
I agree

I am the bad man
Explain to me how this makes sense.
>>
>>23642718
I do not know how but I have somehow avoided ever seeing that. He seems romantic and dominant.

>>23642723
You need to gather the masculinity and tell her how you feel. But why are you being so mean right off the bat? She might be sweet. Maybe you could try a more kind approach to all of this.

>>23642742
I would avoid that. For many reasons.
>>
Both genders:
what do you think of people that are virgins outside of their teens?
Do you prefer your partner being a virgin before you get together? Or does it turn you off?
>>
>>23642775
It doesn’t. But she was probably fishing for sympathy/pity compliments and validation. She wasn’t actually meaning “I’m a slut”, she was meaning “Tell me I’m not a slut to make me feel better about myself”.
>>
>>23642775
she was testing you and you failed
this is easy shit bro come on
>>
>>23642786
F
I think they are better, especially if it was purposeful waiting
Yes, I would not have chosen a non-virgin
>>
>>23642786
M, I could not care less. Regardless of gender. It is their choice and in fact commendable if someone chooses to save it for someone they love.
>>
>>23642744
>Say so in a way that doesn't piss her off or upset her because that's likely to just make matters worse
This is the real issue. Usually the "yeah whatever" stage kills conversation. The next two are the autism kicking in, which usually takes care of anything "yeah whatever" doesn't deal with. I don't know what to do outside of stonewalling her.
>>
>>23642718
Yeah I like that gerard butler. I'd date a burn victim.
>>
are you the favorite child?
>>
>>23642713
I want her to Wake me up inside.
Call my name and save me from the dark.
>>
>>23642786
It is beautiful. Hating yourself for your own purity is a sick joke. If you want a life with someone and they are worried that you have never had sex with another person I would suggest looking elsewhere.
>>
>>23642713
i like a woman who warps the world around her
like weird stuff happens
she makes strange moves and talks between words
synchronicity rreeeallly pulls me

>>23642786
nothing
i try not to ever even assess sexual history

>>23642787
not wrong, add drink water
>>
>>23642786
I don't think of them, and I don't care. Past a certain point I think it says something about your social skills that's not flattering, but you can disprove that assumption by spending 10 minutes talking to me and being competent at it.

If you're intentionally waiting that's fine, unless it for religious reasons in which case I'll give you a wide berth. I'm not personally interested in waiting but I absolutely do not give a flying fuck what anyone else does when it has no bearing on my life.
>>
>>23642829
No.
>>
>>23642829
I think my mom is harder on my brother and I don’t like that.
>>
>>23642829
I'm the only child so yes
>>
>>23642786
The last time I told a friend I was a virgin they just laughed at me, and it just turned into a joke from there.
I don't mind because worst case I can turn it into a joke. It sucks but I just don't care enough because the amount of work required to become desirable would be through the roof, and I haven't met anyone I've liked enough to better myself for.
I have high respect for those that choose to keep it, though. Especially with the stigma around it.
>>
>>23642716
Hi
>>23642786
Cute, I'll take it if they're attractive.
>>
would you rather you / your wife gave birth to a boy or a girl?
>>
Men in the US, how many of you would do this?
>>
>>23642786
Biased because I am one kek, but I honestly don't care; could be any number of reasons someone didn't want to put out sooner. I'll look out for other red flags, but being a virgin in and of itself is whatever.

>Do you prefer ... Or does it turn you off?
I'm indifferent. On the one hand the other person being experienced is kind of sexy and they could maybe help teach... on the other hand the other person being a virgin means we're in the same boat and can learn together, they both have upsides.

Either way, I wouldn't want to have sex unless I was in a committed relationship with someone, which would only happen if I really liked the person, at which point I couldn't give a shit about their history or lack thereof.

tl;dr it's whatever
>>
>>23642859
I would, but I don't want kids lol
>>
How do I become more 'open' sexually? From what I can tell, it seems common for women to be into more 'rough' and 'aggressive' things. I think that I have some inhibitions, mainly stemming from the fact that I really dislike hurting people, especially those I care about. I guess that if I get in the heat of the moment, I could be more rough. But this whole more 'aggressive/rough dom' thing makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. However, I'd also want to satisfy my partner if she were to be into this kind of thing.
That was a bit more from the 'dom' perspective. From the 'sub' perspective, I really dislike feeling used and manipulated, to the point that I feel hurt or it may even turn me off. But again, I'd like to be able to satisfy my partner were she into this kind of things.
So how do I open myself more to this things? I guess the first part would be to find someone who I truly lower my inhibitions to or is willing to 'show me the way' with these things. I'm not pretty experienced, so at least I'd like to have the mental openness to try out beforehand.
>>
>>23642858
Ideally we'd be having enough kids that the gender ratio wouldn't really matter. But I suppose if I had to pick for my first child I'd want a boy.
>>
>>23642859
Never. There's also only a 50% chance it can be reversed.
>>
>>23642829
Not even close. My brother is older and better in every way. I caused problems over and over again while he did well and barely made trouble over anything. I have this strained relationship with my mother while he just does what he should do with no issues. My family kind of broke up because of things that involve me as well and, I know my mother doesn't blame me, but she has this dislike of me that I can feel sometimes. If she would have stopped at one child things would be very different.

I love my brother very much but it does make me bitter to some extent. I can't flow through life, the way he can.
>>
>>23642859
Never.
>>
>>23642829
No, that would be my older brother. From an objective standpoint, I have exceeded everything he did by my age, but he has charisma and I do not. I am the youngest, so that grants me a little bit of favor, but out of my family of 6, I'm really only close with my father.
>>
>>23642829
I don't think my parents have a favorite. Is that common? I think my parents recognize all of our strengths and weaknesses. Some of us may be more troublesome than others, but I feel like they love us equally.
>>
>>23642878
The only way is to have an equally open partner and to learn together, or to have them teach you. From there, I'd say to start slow with the first act being choking. Either giving or receiving. It's a relatively popular, simple, and easy thing to do. It may seem scary at first but it's not that bad.
>>
>>23642894
we're not counting your siblings anon, just your parents
>>
>>23642857
Hey there
>>
>>23642858
At least one of each, preferably more
>>
>>23642857
how do I get in a bedroom with you
>>
>>23642878
I think you shouldn't worry. You are perfect exactly the way that you are, and whatever person you end up with, by the time you would be wanting to satisfy her less conventional needs you should already have developed and openness and trust with her that allows you to grow into those roles.

Why force anything? Your sexuality is fine just the way it is, you sound awesome even. I really would not worry about that at all. Just asking these things means that you are considerate and wanting to please someone else, and that sweetness is all you will really need I think.
>>
>>23642903
The point still stands, my older brother is the favorite, followed by my older sister.
>>
>>23642878
Regarding the Dom/sub thing, there's a whole world contained in the Dom/sub dynamic. It's not all hardcore bdsm. Dom stuff can be as simple as firmly telling your partner to do down on you, and sub stuff can be as simple as following that instruction. The important thing is communication about boundaries and respect for those boundaries.
>>
File: 20210119_083516.jpg (1.56 MB, 2848x1252)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>23642878
kind of lewd lydian-kun
you mention general openess and dive right into domination

i'm a guy but i would advise focusing on the sensuous parts of the sexual acts you want to try instead of the detailed parts

just open to laughs and good feelings

you can dominate with strong touch and insistent movement i dont even slap anymore
>>
>>23642786
f
Everyone I've met that's a virgin beyond early 20s has had something wrong with them. I try to steer clear.
I'd only take a virgin if they're young enough for their virginity to be reasonable.
>>
>>23642878
Try giving a book called The New Topping Book a read. It's about how the T/s dynamic is actually a sexual dance of power. Obviously don't do anything you're not comfortable with. If you don't wanna choke or be choked that's okay. The fact that you're trying means she's lucky.
>>23642829
No and i never want to be.
>>23642775
Connotation and context. She was likely using it as a word of empowerment. You likely didn't.
>>23642716
Trashy older women will do it. Or hit up the bdsm clubs.
>>
>>23642935
What was wrong with them?
>>
>>23642939
They're either very unattractive physically, have a terrible personality, or both.
I've only met one person who was actually a virgin by choice while not being unattractive, and he was already taken.
>>
>>23642786
Male. It's respectable if they're doing it on purpose. I would prefer that, but only because I also meet that standard.
>>
>>23642914
idk, find me and see if I am attracted to you?
>>
Girls: hypothetically, if you were really interested in a guy and flirting, but he was a little oblivious and wasn't picking up on it, what would you do?
>>
>>23642974
Give up and assume he wasn't interested.
>>
>>23642951
pee bee said he was going on a trip
said you would be gone when he came back

do you guys know each other?
>>
>>23642944
>t. Stacy
>>
>>23642974
In my fantasies I would say I am interested, flat out. In reality I would just stop and hate myself.
>>
>>23642981
Call me what you want, but I'm not wrong.
>>23642974
If I have to spell it out for him he probably isn't worth my time.
>>
>>23642974
Male here, bat your eyes at him and wink with a smile. Our monkey-brains are hardwired to know what that means.
>>
>>23642979
???? I thought pb was french??? I am not....
>>
>>23642900
Thanks for answering.
>I'd say to start slow with the first act being choking.
Why do you suggest choking as the first thing?
>>23642916
>by the time you would be wanting to satisfy her less conventional needs you should already have developed and openness and trust with her that allows you to grow into those roles.
yeah, I kinda hope so. But I'm a pretty reserved person, much more with certain intimacy, so I want to learn to be more open.
>Your sexuality is fine just the way it is, you sound awesome even
Thank you. You sound like a really nice person from the few replies I've seen of you. Welcome to the namefagging gang.
>>23642921
>The important thing is communication about boundaries and respect for those boundaries.
Yeah, I always preach communication when it comes to relationships. I know not all is hardcore bdsm, and I have my own personal interpretation of the dom/sub thing, but like I said before, I'm pretty reserved when it comes to intimacy so I wish to be open to try new stuff.
>>23642924
>kind of lewd lydian-kun
I know ( •ω• )
It's something that's been on my mind lately, so I wanted to ask about it here.
>you mention general openess and dive right into domination
Yeah I know, but it seemed like a pretty concrete example that is within the realm of possibility for me.
>you can dominate with strong touch and insistent movement i dont even slap anymore
I like this idea, thanks
>>23642938
>Try giving a book called The New Topping Book a read
I'll check it out.
>The fact that you're trying means she's lucky.
At the moment I'm single (and I'm not a fan of hookups), but I have this thing where I like to be prepared long before the need arises.

Thank you all for your answers! They are all really helpful :D
>>
>>23642982
Women in their entirety: the post.
>>
>>23642974
If I *really* like him and I'm, like, fucking insane about him, ask him out. If I like him but I'm not insane about him, move on.
>>
What's your most prized possession?
>>
>>23642992
the canon is he is living in france but from virginia area
>>
File: 40f.png (458 KB, 1731x1506)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>23643009
oh no
>>
>>23643006
The letter my school guidance counselor wrote me for graduating high school. She's the only person in my life who's ever actually supported me, she's the reason I even bothered graduating and going to college.
>>
>>23643006
Can I say 'my brain' or is that too cheeky?
If not, then probably my pc. Yours?
>>
>>23642982
>>23642987
>>23643003
Which gender has to be a mind reader, again?
>>
>>23643009
plague rat san, i can't stop thinking about The Pied Piper story because of your username
I guess if i were to ever use one, it would that
>>
>>23642993
>I'm pretty reserved when it comes to intimacy so I wish to be open to try new stuff.
You missed the point of my response. There's a lot out there. Start small, and see where it leads you. I didn't know I liked being clawed at during sex until the third time she did it. Life is strange like that.
>>
>>23643006
The shoebox filled with panties that ex girlfriends have variously pretended to leave behind by accident.
>>
>>23642974
Ask him if he wants to go out. What's more direct without being directly molestation-al.
>>23643006
My ring, my precioussssssssss

Question for all: you have two corgis. A pembroke welsh and a cardigan. What're their names?
>>
>>23643006
My great-great uncle's bayonet from the eastern front.
>>
>>23642978
>Give up and assume he wasn't interested
>>23643003
>If I like him but I'm not insane about him, move on
But you like him, don't you?
Why just give up?
>>
>>23642143
>Certainly sounds like she's into you to me.
Well yes, me too, so I was very happy until she stopped me and said we could never do this again & she wanted to pretend this never happened.
She doesn't know I was/am into her lol.
>>
>>23643034
>Why just give up?
nta but if I have to spell out that I'm trying to flirt, what other basic shit am I going to have to explain to him?
Not worth the trouble.
>>
>>23643006
I have a box with all sorts of small things that my boyfriend gave me over the years. Post its, plane tickets, theatre tickets, roses, a napkin where he wrote he loves me "this |---------------------| much", cards, hockey tickets, a hat he gave me on our first date, a pill box he forgot over at my apartment the first time he slept over and I left in my medicine cabinet for months because every time I opened it I couldn't stop smiling feeling like we lived together.
>>
File: 1520100757692.png (381 KB, 430x410)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>23642982
>In my fantasies I would say I am interested, flat out.
I have the same fantasies, from the other side.
>>
>>23643019
Do bear in mind we're on 4chan and girls can be scared retards as much as guys can. A guy "not picking up" on hints looks basically identical to a guy who isn't interested in you and is trying to let you know that politely.
>>
>>23643029
>Question for all: you have two corgis. A pembroke welsh and a cardigan. What're their names?
From the top of my head: 'Butter' and 'Oreo' respectively.
>>
>>23643029
Useless & Hotdog
>>
>>23643045
>I have the same fantasies, from the other side.
Don't we all?
>>
>>23642993
Thank you! I am happy to come aboard.

>>23642999
Hah. It is at least me in my entirety.
>>
>>23643019
I mean, I'm not expecting any guy to be a mind reader.

I'm flirting with you, and if you're not flirting back that is rejecting me.

>>23643034
>Why just give up?
Because he is rejecting me by not flirting back. If I flirt and you don't flirt back I get the message you're not interested.

I'll get straight up rejected if I think you're worth the embarrassment, but most guys are not. A lot of guys are flirt worthy, very few are "get rejected and humiliated worthy".
>>
>>23643039
>if I have to spell out that I'm trying to flirt, what other basic shit am I going to have to explain to him?
He could be like me, socially awkward and conditioned to assume attention from women is friendly and not romantic.
>>
>>23643029
Sweater
and Ween
>>
>>23643065
Yeah, he could be, but he probably isn't because most people aren't like that.
>>
>>23643062
Lemme guess that very few are conservative white Christians
>>
>>23643049
Food names are the best. They do look like a stick of butter and an oreo.
>>23643053
Which one is Useless tho.

Anutha one for all: America's next top model or project runway? Also vanilla or white chocolate pudding?
>>
>>23643071
Actually my boyfriend is a "conservative white Christian", and I asked him out. Totally worth the embarrassment.
>>
>>23643029
>A pembroke welsh and a cardigan. What're their names
Duffy and Nell.
>>
>>23643062
>Because he is rejecting me by not flirting back
What if he's just socially inexperienced and isn't flirting back because he doesn't even know what flirting looks like?
>>
>>23643027
>Start small, and see where it leads you.
Yeah, makes sense. I'm still lacking in experience though, but I guess that's what it's about. Thanks!
>>
>>23643080
What if you stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>23643067
Sweater i can understand but why is the other one Ween (and is that the pembroke?)
>>
>>23643080
Then I'll evaluate if he's worth the effort of asking him out and risking the embarassment of being rejected since he never gave me a clue he was into me. And probably he's not.
>>
>>23643075
Either one, they are corgis so whichever is more relaxed and fat.
>>
>>23642829
without a doubt
i am actually the family favorite

>>23642858
have a boy
i think i could make a cool girl and giving something the eldest to protect is an attractive prospect

>>23643006
my laptop
i have the best porn and cant be convinced otherwise
things can be replaced
women are not objects
women are not objects
women are not objects

>>23643019
males

>>23643026
things like this are why i could never stick with a name

>>23643029
splash and tackle
>>
>>23643088
Yes, Ween, like weenie, or a penis. Yeah the corgi.
>>
>>23643081
Follow up: don't knock it till you try it, within reason. If she wants her hair pulled or to pull yours during, try it out. You might learn something about yourself.
>>
>>23643104
You suck
>>
>>23643110
And swallow
>>
>>23643096
>things like this are why i could never stick with a name
no please don't mind me. i won't bother you anymore
>>
>>23643075
>Food names are the best. They do look like a stick of butter and an oreo.
Yeah, I guess that's why the names came from the top of my head heh
>Also vanilla or white chocolate pudding?
Vanilla all the way. I tire of white chocolate pretty quickly.
>>
>>23643116
the situation is not as you believe
>>
Fuck it, I'm just gonna ask. What the FUCK is with all the namefags? Is this what happens on American time? Fuck this shit I'm never going on /atoga/ at 4AM again.
>>
>>23643126
People waiting to go viral so they score their Reddit gold.
>>
>>23643126
It’s gotten really bad in the recent month or so, it wasn’t like this even just a while ago.
>>
>>23642713
Being kind to me is all it takes, but also being reassuring is nice too. Patience is a good one.
>>
>>23643124
what did i miss?
>>
>>23643126
try it out
what is the worst that could happen

>>23643129
literally me
>>
>>23643078
I don't understand why those names but they're absolutely adorable.
>>23643093
I love that you essentially have your working corgi Hotdog and your fat lazy corgi Useless.
>>23643096
Splash and Tackle win it imo. Perfect names.
>>23643104
Makes me think of Sweater as the condom.
>>23643119
The Godiva white chocolate thooo. I know in my heart you're right about vanilla.
>>23643126
FIND ME F30 HERE ON ADV LATE AT NIGHT DOING NOTHING HAHAHA
I swift my trip depending on what I'm doing. You should try it, makes searching a lot easier
>>
>>23643126
It is just fun. I have no excuse and I accept the fag label as the punishment I deserve.
>>
>>23643140
the name is an artistry i rarely keep one more than a few days

i originally meant to express endearment at your post btw
>>
>>23643105
Yeah, of course.

This insecurity come from my previous relationship, in which she wanted me to be more dominant, so that's why I seem to ask more from that direction. It was back when I was way more insecure and had the communication skills of a broken typewriter, so I struggled a lot. So now that I'm more confident and learned to communicate, I guess I wanted to know how to be more like that.
>>
>>23643135
There aren't any namefags on when I'm usually awake though, it's fucking weird. It's like I've wandered into the twilight zone where everyone's a massive homo.
Goddamn man and I was complaining about regularfaggotry
>>
>>23643161
ruh roh raggy rooks rike ur the homo now
>>
>>23643126
I was on adv for over a year, but decided to become a namefag like a week ago. It's fun, and the people who are bothered by it can simply hide my replies.
>>
>>23643161
Now you know the real reason regulars aren't posting as much. Hope the trade off was worth it.
>>
>>23643146
>I don't understand why those names but they're absolutely adorable
Duffy was my grandparents' dog's name, he really helped grandpa after grandma died. Nell is a friend from school who always reminded me of a corgi (I love corgis) and who made my day better whenever I saw her.
>>
>>23643174
so strangely worded
>>
>>23643174
would you care to soap box?

thread seems lively
you seem upset

state your case and maybe shame us into anonymity
>>
>>23643126
I think a lot of us like the appeal of just like not being a completely blank face, using a forum with a large base, and still being somewhat anonymous, but also don’t really care if people know who we are at the same time. Also Reddit’s point system is toxic.
>>
>>23643179
Ouch, that raised the Cuteness hackles on my heart. I hope you get to use those beautiful names someday.

Question for all: last meal on earth,what do you have?
>>
>>23643203
Loli ass
>>
>>23643174
I'm also curious to see you support your hypothesis.
t. regular
>>
How do I tell if my girlfriend wants my advances or not? For her it’s easy, my dick gets hard which can be felt and seen even through clothes. But for me, I have no clue. For instance, the night before last, we were on the couch watching television, and I was rubbing her inner thighs, getting my hand pretty close to her vag, and she didn’t move my hand away or close her legs, but she didn’t signal to me that she was into it either, so I didn’t take it any further. I’d like to be able to initiate from time to time since she hates always having to make every decision all the time, but I don’t know how to be sure that she’s interested in that moment.
>>
>>23643203
Shota dick
>>
>>23643006
My penis
>>
>>23643215
I dunno, you're right, that's on her. If she's interested she should slightly grind against your hand or shift position to open herself to you slightly or something.
>>
>>23643203
tbone steak with fried corn nuggets
sweet tea
>>
>>23643229
sounds fucking horrible
>>
>>23643156
thank you <3

does the change in username entail a change in your persona on this thread?
>>
>>23643236
no it doesnt
>>
>>23643243
yeah it does
what the fuck even is a corn nugget
sweet tea is an abomination
>>
>>23643215
>I don’t know how to be sure that she’s interested in that moment
Escalate slowly. She's not stopping you from rubbing her thigh? Move to kissing her neck and playing with her tits. Move the ball forward. She'll stop you if she's not interested.
>>
>>23643203
>last meal on earth,what do you have?
If it's like a death row thing and I get to live until I finish the whole thing, then probably everything from an 'all you can eat' steakhouse.
If it's a 'going to colonize Mars and probably won't return to Earth', then there's a traditional homely meal from where I'm from that is basically my favourite food. It's very similar to a schnitzel and it goes great with mashed potatoes.
>>
>>23643215
As far as i see it you have two options.
A. Ask her to be more vocal. Phrase it with obvious confusion so she doesn't feel attacked.
>honey I'm not sure how to interpret whether you're into my advances. Tell me when when i should stop okay?
B. Learn how to read her body language specifically. Is she holding her breath or clenching her teeth or gripping the hem of her shirt? She might be weird and doing non traditional cues.
I personally would go with option A.
>>23643229
Daaaaaamn that's a meal. How you feel about adding potatoes to the mix?
>>
>>23643250
I suppose you’re right. I guess it just bugs me that as the man, I am required to take all the risk. If she can tell that I clearly have a boner and begins touching it, there’s virtually no risk on her part, but I have to go that extra mile and take that risk, and it either turns into sexy fun times or I get denied and end up feeling spurned for a while afterwards. Just something that grinds my gears, I guess.
>>
>>23643268
No, it goes both ways. It fucking sucks when you know your partner's horny and you're just not and there's nothing you can do about it. You can easily feel like you're a disappointment.
>>
>>23643115
Dogs?
>>
I'm a female with a bf of two years. I've caught him looking at lewd stuff and porn before (purely because I was insecure and went through his history, and I've learned my lesson now), and each time I confronted him he has been really defensive but the last time he was nice to me afterwards, because it was the time I found the outright porn. I consider myself a modest girl and I despise the porn industry and what it's done to our generation. The thought of him looking at women I know I couldn't complete with all while pleasuring himself breaks me inside. Ever since it's happened I've worked out everyday except for one rest day in between. In part I know it's because even though I'm petite I don't like my body, but I always think about the girls while I workout. (Of course I watched the videos) It just makes me want to break down and cry. I know my boyfriend is loyal, and I'm overthinking and letting my insecurities get in the way, but am I wrong for being so sensitive? I just want to feel like I am enough, but he said none of his friends' gf's cared as much as I did. Idk, I thought we agreed about porn, I want to help him because I know that he was exposed to it at a young age, yet I want help to not let it get to me. I almost can't look at other women anymore without wondering if he likes her more. Sorry for the rant, I haven't told anyone about what I found because his friends are mine, and I'm just too embarrassed. What should I do to regain my confidence? Is it why he's looking at other girls?
>>
>>23643256
>If it's like a death row thing and I get to live until I finish the whole thing, then probably everything from an 'all you can eat' steakhouse.
That's a bizarre but extremely awesome interpretation. Are we thinking like a brazillian steakhouse like in the U.S?... Can i die with you...?
>It's very similar to a schnitzel and it goes great with mashed potatoes
You had me at schnitzel and i nearly pooped when i read mashed potatoes. What's this dish called?
>>23643268
Why not directly communicate???? You know like how grown ups do??????????
>>
>>23643215
do that again and she'll give you a sign
you sound young she probably was just frozen processing it

>>23643240
i have noticed a subtle effect but it's not something i force

i actually want other anon to speak his case because i think i am disproportionately responsible for the exponential increase in namefags because if you don't know it's "me" you could have thought i was like 10 different namefags, it creates a false popularity and encourages others via social proof

i'm open to his case and i would consider not playing this game in this thread because i did not mean to torpedo this community, but the cat may be out of the bag

ya know that brings up a question

do you all post on adv at large?
do you help people? have you been helped? do you post bait?
>>
>>23643268
>I have to go that extra mile and take that risk, and it either turns into sexy fun times or I get denied and end up feeling spurned for a while afterwards. Just something that grinds my gears, I guess.
Or you could just learn to tell if your girlfriend is horny rather than asking 4chan.
>>
>>23643283
Wow girl. Just.... Wow. Good luck you and i hope you get the help you need.
>>
>>23643284
>Why not directly communicate???? You know like how grown ups do??????????
Because I’m worried she’ll get offended and then it’ll start a fight.
>>
>>23643287
lmao this dude's never had a sexual partner
>>
>>23642713
me and my girl roommate are getting along pretty well as late

we do cute and fun shit like going to the store. she's nice and cooks sometimes. fun to drink with. most of all, she doesn't mind when I compliment her butt and/or boobs, because she knows I'm not literally about to dick her down because of it.
>>
>>23643287
Well Jiminy Christmas Anon, I’m not a fucking mind reader
>>
>>23643283
>I’m a modest girl
>I looked into my boyfriends search history without his consent
>I berated his actions because im a judgmental bitch
>>
>>23643297
gonna suck when you start having a crush on her
>>
>>23643283
>but am I wrong for being so sensitive?
Yes. Hot women still exist outside of the internet. You need to believe in yourself. Workout, gain weight, dye your hair, ect. You probably denied yourself that exploration phase of your looks with your puritan views. Go be free, stupid butterfly.
>>
>>23643307
Eh... I think we both harbor small crushes on each other but we are also both interested in other people so I doubt it'll become a real issue.
If it does, it'll be because we're going to get married or something but I kindly doubt it.
>>
>>23643246
>sweet tea is an abomination
what
a corn nugget is a fried ball of creamed corn

>>23643283
i admire your ideals but you will be hard pressed to find a man who doesn't look at naked ladies on the internet

its not normal but unfortunately affects the majority

>>23643257
i was thingken bout mashed tatoes after i hit post
>>
>>23643312
>workout
>gain weight
>dye your hair
>Puritan views are bad
Why are you so dumb?
>>
>>23643285
>do you all post on adv at large?
No. I never post threads on /adv/ and seldom comment outside of atoga
>do you help people
I try sometimes
>have you been helped
Not in the sense of getting advice, but people here kept me company multiple times. I've also become aware to of couple of bad habits / traits I have through interacting with people here
>do you post bait?
Yes.
>>
>>23643317
lmao
lol
good luck senpai
>>23643318
tea is meant to be drunk pure, without lesser flavours like sugar or lemon or whatever else you lower beings add to it
if you're really going to shit all over it with additions then go hong kong style or masala chai at least
>a corn nugget is a fried ball of creamed corn
holy shit that's exactly as bad as I thought it would be
>its not normal
yea it is
>>
>>23643323
Fug you, I want muscle bunny frands.
>>
>>23643323
Puritan views are bad.
>>
>>23643331
*of a couple
>>
>>23643294
If she gets a offended then she's a child my dude. She's either gotta change or fuck off. But how would she know she's doing something wrong unless you tell her? She's not right in this situation she's just dumb and not considering your ego (i don't mean this in a negative way). She's oblivious, she's not trying to hurt you. I've been with my partner for 10 years. You won't get anywhere with this girl until she can take your TOTALLY VALID CRITICISM and respond like the loving partner she should be.
>>23643318
I platonically like it very mucho. I too love sweet tea. When i was a kid i used to spend two bucks at mcd and get three cookies and a large sweet tea.
>>
>>23643332
>good luck senpai
I mean I've known this girl for close to ten fucking years. I've gone through phases of wanting to fuck her and not wanting to already, a few times before

It's not as fresh as you seem to presume..
>>
>>23643332
Anon, level with me, are you here just to be a contrarian? Get any bites lately, fisherman?
>>
>>23643283
I understand how you feel. First, you need to know that it's alright to feel insecure. I don't know what kind of person your bf is, but I'm sure he loves you, and he may understand that porn is something completely different from reality. And I think that you should understand that too. What I mean is that you shouldn't think that because he looks at porn he doesn't see you as beautiful and doesn't love you, because after all you are a real person and he loves you the person, not just the looks. I guess you could talk with him about this insecurity you have, and I'm sure he'll do something to reassure you that you're beautiful and he loves you. Again, I don't know what kind of person your bf is, but tell him that him looking at porn bothers you and makes you feel insecure. If he understands, he'll stop it.
Also, don't work yourself to hard at the gym to achieve a standard of porn. Again, porn is not reality, and you'll end up hurting yourself if you push yourself to hard. It's nice that you wish to be more attractive to him, it's not alright that you put yourself at risk for it.
>>
>>23643295
I've had four
>>23643302
It's not mind reading, it's paying attention to her behavior. Presumably you've seen her horny a few times, you should be able to pick out some telltale signs.
>>
>>23643346
I'm being genuine when I wish you good luck, anon. I did something like that for a year and it was fucking horrible, I can't imagine being trapped like that for an actual decade lmao
>>23643347
I don't think I said anything contrarian
>>
>>23643332
when people say tea in texas they mean like just a cup of water with dirt in it

i'm sure i would enjoy your teas but it is what it is

cornballs are a nostalgia food i havent had in years

>>23643331
check out /adv/ sometimes there are good baits sometimes a vocaroo
>>
File: thinking.png (2 KB, 85x148)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>23643354
>they mean like just a cup of water with dirt in it
What
>>
>>23643353
>trapped
Eh... it's not like she's the most beautiful girl I ever saw. We don't have like, AMAZING chemistry, just good.

I really don't think it'll be that serious. Thank you though anon.
>>
>>23642859
Any man who would cut his balls for his girlfriend doesn't deserve his balls to begin with.
>>
>>23643358
Yep, sounds like the same cope I had.
You're welcome though.
>>
>>23643285
>do you all post on adv at large?
I love this place.
>do you help people? have you been helped? do you post bait?
I don't need any help from this mixed bag but i try to give help. I had a thread not too long ago where i gave out some hardcore effort advice that was received well. As for baiting no i don't. I just take vague ethical stands against it.
>>
>>23643284
>That's a bizarre but extremely awesome interpretation.
heh I know. I guess it's because I learned of the concept of 'last meal' from things like the death row. Kind of morbid now that I think about it.
>Can i die with you...?
Sure, this whole steakhouse I won't finish the whole steakhouse by myself, even if it extends my lifespan for a few days (or the amount of food will be the actual killing blow).
>What's this dish called?
It's called 'milanesa'. At first I didn't want to say the name as it may hint at my nationality, but fuck it. From a quick google search it seems it's not that obvious, but if a fellow countryman sees this, then they'll know.
>>
>>23643362
Still, you act like I have reason to be worried...
Either we'll be together or we won't

Why do you insist I must have cause to cope?
>>
>>23643355
youre not getting good tea around here unless you are looking for good tea
>>
>>23643378
Because I was in the same situation as you
>>
>>23643381
Well it's the same here too, and what my countrymen do to tea is also abominable.
>>
>>23643382
So you're blatantly projecting
>>
File: TzjEnWs[1].gif (1.19 MB, 480x360)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB GIF
How are women affected by long term (3+ weeks) of abstinence, no schlick, no sex, no orgasms? Do you also have noticable boost in energy, clarity, creativity and overall quality of life? Or is it opposite for women, like as portrayed in the Seinfeld episode pictured?

For men the main benefits of long term semen retention (no fap, no sex, no ejaculating except involuntary wet dreams) are that resting breath rate becomes more long, full and deep automatically. This is what causes the feeling of no-fap superpowers, higher oxygenation of your brain and body, wondering if it's the same for women.
>>
>>23643385
That's not what projection is, no.
>>
>>23643387
>here we fucking go
SO what the fuck is it you were doing then if not projecting.
>>
>>23643391
Applying my own experience to other people's situations.
>>
>>23643375
Oh yikes sorry i didn't mean t force you into revealing something but i took a screenshot! I like the cut of your jib and im def down to clown on some steeeeaaaaak.

Hey thank you Lydian for the conversation. And i think plague rat? and agwbtrota? (Im newish so please understand if I'm making a mistake) thanks for the convo! And all the other NICE anons, thank you for the convo too.
>>
>>23643396
no, you're doing more than that, you're insisting my situation is identical to yours and telling me how I should feel, based on your experience

is that not projecting?
>>
File: 1614037974635.jpg (126 KB, 795x1004)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>23643400
>>
>>23643401
I'm not telling you how you should feel, I'm telling you how I'd feel. It's interesting you're so defensive about this that you never even realised that.
>>
>>23643386
The only times I’ve gone that long without orgasming were when I was very depressed. So no, I felt awful.
>>
>>23643406
you faggot, you implied I was "coping"
you're backtracking
>>
>>23643406
Nta but you weren't being very clear. I thought you were protecting too.
>>
>>23643411
What you've said mirrors what I said to cope 1:1, anon. That's the simple truth.
>>
>>23643400
>Oh yikes sorry i didn't mean t force you into revealing something
Nah, don't worry about it. There are plenty of namefags who are a bit more open about where they are from, so it doesn't bother me.
You're pretty cool too, glad you've enjoyed these little convos.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (85 KB, 651x696)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>23643400
yw, nice chatting you
>>
>>23643413
you were pretty sarcastic too so I had plenty of reason to think you were arguing in bad faith

don't be a cunt and then expect politeness and decorum, and then go calling other people defensive
>>
>>23643404
Ah shit, not my arm and my leg again.
>>
>>23643413
HAHAHA WHAT A PATHETIC ATTEMPT
>>
>>23643423
I don't expect or want politeness and decorum. That sounds like a you thing, anon.
>>
>>23643427
then you just want to complain and insult people

either way you kind of suck
>>
>>23643430
lmao
lol
>>
>>23643433
yep that's what I thought scrub
>>
>>23643427
>is a dick
>gets the same treatment
>throws a hissy fit
>gets called out
>says he tough
Classic
>>
>>23643435
>>23643441
You know we can tell by the fact your replies were a minute apart that you're samefagging right
>>
>>23643408
Were you depressed because of no orgasms, or didn't feel like sex or ladyfapping because you were depressed?
>>
>>23643448
fucking rart
>>
>>23643441
psst, sounds like croc sans name
>>
>>23643450
Probably didn’t feel like getting off because depressed, but I don’t think it helped.
>>
>>23643448
Oh no mommy caught me up late I'm embarrassed boohoo
>>
File: Whitecaps.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Girls, would you be satisfied if your guy had a body like this, minus the scar?
>>
File: disdain for yebs.png (376 KB, 1000x787)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>23643451
>>23643458
I'll genuinely wish you luck again, anon, because it sure seems like you'll need it.
>>
>>23643448
You know 4chan forces a 20 second cool down right dipshit?
>>
The think I find sad about these threads is that these are things you ask your bf/gf if you had one.
The fact that this is consistently one of the more popular threads says something.
>>
>>23643463
solid last ditch effort
>>
>>23643126
They're trying to be thread characters because anonymous 4chan clout is what we've come to, all while missing the point that half the characters here are characters because they never identify themselves intentionally.
>>
>>23643465
4chan does not force a 20 second cool down, are you okay
>>
>>23643463
Holy shit how are you so unaware of yourself? What an uncomfortable existence you experience. Maybe you should exit bag out. For everyone.
>>
>>23643469
lol nobody asked baka
>>
>>23643469
A lot of this thread is incredibly grim to the point that I stopped coming because it's just fucking depressing watching so many virgins rant about being unable to find virgin girlfriends
>>
>>23643474
Then what the fuck why do i get a "you must wait 20 seconds longer to post"? You on that 4chan pass shit?
>>
>>23643481
It's a minute for people without a 4chan pass, not 20 seconds.
>>
>>23643461
less brown
>>
>>23643480
I’m a virgin with a virgin gf, maybe those other virgins just aren’t trying hard enough
>>
So, this girl I used to have a crush on when we were in school together has recently got in contact with me. Mostly just shooting the shit since I'm not particularly interested in a serious relationship, hot off the heels of a disaster and being cheated on. But, I used to have a gigantic crush on her. I don't think I ever outright said I did, but like, we went on a couple 'dates' (to the movies, she came to my house and we hung out a couple times, not for schoolwork or anything just to be with me and sit around and cook marshmallows and shit).

But, she doesn't remember it. She recalls everything else, even things I'd totally forgotten, but I don't know if she's purposefully choosing to ignore them or what, I'm not trying to worm my way into her pants by bringing up how much of a fucking autistic shit I was 15 years ago, I just thought it was funny I lived in the same house, and even had the old firepit we used. but she doesn't remember.
Am I doing something wrong here? Does she think I'm trying to score or drum up drama? Not all women are the same I know, but like, I'm really confused, and a little hurt honestly, they're pretty fond memories of mine, even if they never lead to anything besides us having a nice childhood night under a starry sky as friends. To be told they don't remember just... Feels weird.
>>
>>23643488
They aren't. I ask them if they ever actually meet girls and they say no. I ask them if they have any friends and they say no.
>>
>>23643474
lol he paid for a pass
>>
>>23643484
Oh okay thanks bruh
>>
>>23643283
You have to realize that it's possible to be attracted to multiple different body types at once. Just because he cooms to porn stars, and you don't look like a porn star, doesn't mean he isn't physically attracted to you.
>>
>>23643492
and to clarify, I didn't call them dates when mentioning them, just "Hey remember that time you were at my house and we made marshmallows?"
>>
>>23643494
FUCKING RIGHT? Out of everyone in this thread he's most likely to be samefagging!! Hilarious I'm seriously about to bust my nut I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>23643505
You have misunderstood that anon's point.
>>
I’m not buying this “all vaginas taste different” shit, surely they just taste like skin the same way I assume my cock does
>>
>>23643526
based retard
>>
>>23643516
Hahaha because that fucking dolt thinks someone is pulling the same shit he does. There's two posters roasting his dumbass and he's projecting so hard he can't see it! Two separate people have confirmed he's retarded and only more are seeing it as he posts.
>>
>>23642935
My genuine reason is having kinks made me picky on top of prioritizing work, school, working out, and family. You can probably say the first one is something wrong with me but I think it's pretty lame how some girls would call you weird while expecting similar behavior on them. It's also forced me to be a better person since I never liked that aspect about myself. Now people assume I'm some Chad but I'm just not interested starting a relationship with someone that's not right and I'm sure as hell not interested in losing my virginity just to say it's gone.
>>
>>23643535
Anon, that guy was saying that the person who thought that the wait time was only 20 seconds had bought a pass. The wait time is still a minute for normal people.
>>
I believe that I am clinically depressed, but I will not seek treatment because I believe I am right to feel this way. My surroundings give me little reason to be happy and little reason to hope for the future. Find a flaw in my reasoning because I don't think there is one.
>>
>>23643544
The flaw is that it's fucking stupid
>>
>>23643542
Dude. It's me. I'm the one who thought i was 20 seconds. I did not buy a pass. I just misunderstood the wait time.
>>
>>23643542
I am that Anon, I can confirm this is correct
>>
>>23643526
Mm, yes and no. You have to understand that they all have the same ingredients but that those dishes come out of the oven differently. The way a girl tastes depends on cycles and diets and exercise and cleanliness and all sorts of stuff. Same as the skin on your dick probably tastes the same as her last boyfriend's, but your cum tastes different because you eat more fruit and he smoked cigarettes or something.
>>
>>23643535
lmao look at this dude
>>
>>23643545
Fuck you. I eat shit from people every fucking day. I get no respect. Your post is just another day in the life.
>>
>>23643554
Nice samefagging bitch
>>
>>23643526
If it turns out vagina tastes half as good as my cock does then I’d be thrilled!
>>
>>23643547
>>23643550
This is where we get real spooky and theorise that you're the same guy samefagging with his 30 second 4chan pass cooldown.
>>
>anon got BTFO so hard there are still sub-arguments raging after the main participants have left
kino thread tbqh
>>
>>23643544
>Find a flaw in my reasoning because I don't think there is one
The flaw is that if you're right about being clinically depressed, then you have a mental disorder which by definition makes you irrational, and therefore you cannot rationally assess your need for treatment.
>>
>>23643579
It doesn't, unfortunately. Most vaginas taste much worse than cock because, like you say, cock basically just tastes like skin until the precum comes in. Meanwhile, many vaginas taste outright bad, like roast beef (literally) or fish or battery acid sourness. Some girls do taste nice though.
>>23643586
Anon this is getting kinda sad at this point.
>>
>>23643461
No
>>
>>23643552
>cum tastes different
Yeah, well I think blowjobs suck
A lot of women don’t like to swallow, so instead of feeling great it becomes this stressful game of trying to determine precisely when I’m gonna coom so that my dick doesn’t leave the mouth too soon and ruin it but doesn’t stay inside so long that that’s where I bust my nut
>>
>>23643596
How do you not know when you're gonna cum
>>
>>23643597
I do know when I’m gonna cum
The issue is women don’t
It’s not exactly a science Anon, I can’t just sit there going “mission control to babe, t-minus 3.475 seconds to cumville”
>>
>slowly becoming resentful of boyfriend for being successfully self-employed and getting to sleep in every day

What should I do? He makes nearly twice as much as me for the same amount of work, except it's from home and he could roll out of bed at 8.30 if he wanted to. I think I'm the only reason he wakes up at 7.30 in the morning because he really doesn't need to.

I know this seems like a good problem to have and it's true that when we have kids we will be in a very fortunate position financially, and I know that he works hard even if it's from home but he has never worked like a traditional commuting office job and it annoys me that he has it easy even though I know it shouldn't.
>>
>>23643601
Is saying "cumming" or even "soon" too hard for you? Use your big boy words
>>
>>23643597
Nah he's right. If a girl isn't going to keep sucking then just taking it out and switching to a handjob can ruin or partially ruin an orgasm. You have to get the timing right or you lose like 80% of the enjoyment in the switch between the two, and if you get it wrong then she complains for weeks.
>>
>>23643605
Anon, when I do that she stops just a hair too soon and I don’t always finish
Therefore, I just don’t get blowjobs anymore, as it stresses me out and isn’t enjoyable
>>
>>23643602
Resent the circumstances, not the man.
>>
>>23643602
Unironically quick your job and be a housewife. And with him there too, it would be such a perfect way to raise kids. I can't think of anything more fulfilling.
>>
>>23643601
Just like tap the back of her head
>>23643608
Yeah but it's not hard to get it right at all
>>
>>23643614
I can't. We have only been together for about 14 months, I live in a house he owns rent free and he does most of the cooking and cleaning. If I quit to become a house wife it would be years before we had kids and I know he would hate me freeloading, plus I would be bored out of my mind.
>>
>>23643602
Jealousy is a good thing. End of the day you're upset you don't have the same things he does. You can either do something about it or accept the situation.
>>
>>23643621
>it would be years before we had kids
Why? You love him don't you?

>and I know he would hate me freeloading
Why? There's nothing I'd enjoy more than providing for the woman I love.
>>
>>23642713
Intelligence and sincerity. But I'm not looking so maybe that's just me and men who are looking don't want that.
>>23642786
M
I am one
People not in lifetime relationships and not virgins are not within my scope of interest
Actual "incels" are out too for just being failed sluts.
>>23642858
Doesn't matter just don't kill the babby
>>
>>23643626
>Why? You love him don't you?

Sure, but I don't want kids at 22. I want to travel and do other things and settling down right this minute would be awful for us both. Plus he was very clear that he wants kids but not for a few years.

>>23643625
Yeah but what do I do about it? I am maybe 5-8 years away from having enough workplace promotions to be making what he's making now and what I do will never be the sort of thing I can do from home in my pyjamas and charge $100 and hour. And I love what I do so I would never change fields just for money.
>>
>>23643591
>this is getting kinda sad at this point
literally no u
>>
File: Screenshot_218.jpg (246 KB, 1054x894)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>23642710
Question for the girls:

One month ago she told me that I should visit her with condoms. Then at her house I try to kiss her and she didn't let me do it so I leave her house.

Why she didn't let me kiss her?.
>>
>>23643637
>Sure, but I don't want kids at 22.
I've wanted kids since I was 15.

>I want to travel and do other things
You can bring kids on trips as well, or leave them with Grandma for a week.
>>
>>23642859
My boyfriend wants to get one done while I'm pregnant. I'm unsure about it, because I've heard that the snip reduces the man's sexual performance. We're in an open relationship so he wants to avoid any future baby mama drama.
>>
>>23642786
Male
If they're still young, then it's a bit of a...I don't know, amber flag? Like it's not a bad thing, but it's strange, so it stands out. If they're older, like 26, then it's a red flag, but red flags are still only red flags. My second gf was virgin at 26 and while it made me assume there might be some hidden horrible side to her it turned out she was just a fantastic person.
I don't mind whether my partner's a virgin or not, but if you'd asked me before I met my second gf I'd have said it was a turn off. I know better now.
>>
>>23642944
I'm actually attractive and have a great personality, which I've found out is the whole reason why I'm a virgin at 27. Girls hate the idea of being around non-shitheads because they apparently just want to feel powerful in a relationship rather than fulfilled having founda
>>
>>23643663
*having found a man worth keeping
>>
>>23643637
>Yeah but what do I do about it? I am maybe 5-8 years away from having enough workplace promotions to be making what he's making now and what I do will never be the sort of thing I can do from home in my pyjamas and charge $100 and hour. And I love what I do so I would never change fields just for money.
If you want his pay and work environment but your field doesn't allow for it then it's clear you can't have both so made your choice. Just accept it otherwise you're going to drive yourself nuts dreaming of the impossible. Life is unfair as fuck. People are born into wealth where they'll never have to lift a finger while others will be exploited for their entire life. I hate it but there's no point in complaining.
>>
>>23643642
Idk maybe you smelt bad
>>
How far would you drive for a hook up? 20 min? And hour? Sorta curious about other ppls opinions
>>
>>23643672
>>
>>23643672
Casual sex is gross so I wouldn't travel any distance at all.
>>
To my fellow girls
I asked my bf when he thinks adulthood begins and he answered with this

>"Physically, probably around 15 or 16. Mentally is harder to say because we never stop growing mentally, but maybe around 18 or 19?"

what do you think of that answer
i find it kind of sus
>>
>>23642859
Hell no
>>
>and it annoys me that he has it easy
I wish you would just take a step back and realize that you don't know this man's life. Yeah he's your man and maybe he's got cushy surrounds at the moment but it drives me up a fucking wall when people say shit like this.
If I'm ever successful enough to live comfortably I can't wait for people to tell me how spoiled I am so I can verbally eviscerate them.

I'm sorry anon I don't mean to sound hostile but it's just selfish of you to think this way
>>
>>23643672
Depends on how busy I am
>>
>>23643684
meant for>>23643602
>>
>>23643672
69 minutes
>>
>>23643679
Yeah, he’s probably gay
>>
>>23642859
>106 retweets
>>
>>23643679
that's an entirely reasonable answer to your question, dumbass
god i fucking hate girls
>>
Girls
Is cum gross? Do any of you like it, or do you just pretend to? When you swallow, or let us cum inside, are you just dealing with it so we feel better?
>>
>>23643679
What? What did you expect him to say?
>>
>>23643684
I know I'm being unreasonable because I know that he spent a long time working on his business and that he puts effort and stress into it constantly. It's like the biggest reason I haven't said anything to him because it's just so bratty to be like oh hey can you work harder or something because it annoys me that you're successful. Obviously it doesn't annoy me that he's successful and that we live in a nice place and he drives nice cars and we get to take weekends away. I love all of that and I love that he can take care of that sort of thing without even having to stop and wonder about how much money he's spending. It's all jealousy and it's all my problem and he won't be very happy to hear me out if I can't also come to him with some sort of solution to the problem.
>>
>>23643702
>Is cum gross?
No
>Do any of you like it, or do you just pretend to?
I love it
>When you swallow, or let us cum inside, are you just dealing with it so we feel better?
No, I genuinely enjoy it
>>
>>23643679
Bait
>>
>>23643672
Depends who it is and how long I'm staying. If I know them and like them, then I can travel a pretty long way -- maybe even a few hours. If I've never met them before then no I'm not gonna travel at all lmao.
>>23643677
retard
>>
>>23643679
I think that answer seems reasonable. I am not seeing a red flag.

>>23643702
Well time to lewd post.
No it is not gross, nothing inherent to your lovemaking and essence is gross and especially not the physical result of your pleasure. I kind of view cum as lust personified. I do enjoy it, it is a big thing for me, but when you add that aspect of acceptance it takes it to another level. Not just the cum itself, which is fine, but that I am eager to receive it and from you specifically. Just the weight of it is what makes it appealing. You can mark me as something you own with it. If I swallow it like I am physically symbolizing my loyalty for you and total obedience. And it can literally put a baby in me just to throw that out there.

As a side note I really wish I could feel ejaculation at least once. My jealousy can not be over stated.
>>
>>23643708
The only solution is you accepting that he is worth his value.
And he even gets up with you at the same time despite not having to?
Yeah it's a super bratty problem. There's no way a meeting with him about it could possibly go well unless he's literally such a boss that he knows just exactly what to say.

I'm sure you like to think of you and him as being "equals" and I'm not saying you're not, but you must accept that his business savvy has allowed him to thrive in such a way that you have not, and that it doesn't make you any less of a worthy partner in your relationship
>>
>>23643740
Yeah, cumming is seriously awesome. Most girls I know have expressed this desire to blow a load. It's seriously the best, and cum is sticky and will stick to things if you aim it right.
Why do you think men (and women) love guns so much? Supercum shooter.
>>
>>23643702
It depends on the man. Sometimes I love swallowing it, but sometimes it can be pretty vile. Most of the time girls just do it for the sake of their partner,
>>
>>23643740
> As a side note I really wish I could feel ejaculation at least once. My jealousy can not be over stated
Personally the ejaculation isn’t really the best part of sex. It’s nice, but it’s over very quickly and it can sometimes be disappointing. I much prefer the build up.
>>
>>23642858
boy
>>
>>23643758
this man is lying to make you feel better there is nothing better than cumming cum through your dickhole
>>
>>23643006
sew machine
>>
>>23643758
Well then if you say so.

>>23643769
I KNEW IT
>>
>>23643769
Ejaculation, to me, just signifies the end of sex. It’s the moment where I’m quickly forced back into reality, and that sort of diminishes the pleasure I get from the ejaculation. What is your favourite place to shove your dickhole?
>>
>>23643784
>forced back into reality
The reality of being balls deep plowed into a beautiful woman?? Merlin's beard anon

>what is your favorite place to shove your dickhole
1. Vagina
2. Mouth
3. Hand
4. melon or fruit
5. a dirty asshole
>>
>>23643740
Same here. Sometimes when I’m being eaten out, I’ll suddenly imagine I have a dick that’s being sucked and it makes me orgasm super hard to think about cumming down his throat.
>>
>>23643794
Yeah, I even am not crazy into getting blown but there are few things as pleasurable as cumming directly down a woman's through.
>>
>>23643798
*throat
Wew I need to slow down
>>
>>23643679
He is probably just an idiot and not a pedo.
>>
>>23643794
Now that I have not done or even considered. If anyone ever does that for me again I am probably going to think of it.
>>
>>23643702
I think it’s gross, I don’t swallow or want it near my face
>>
>>23643789
> Merlin's beard anon
Kek, to be fair. It’s been a little while since I’ve properly ploughed a woman. I think my perception might be inaccurate, I’ll have to lay the pipe and report back.
> 4. melon or fruit
I’ve tried fruits before, but I’ve not found much success. What fruits/melons do you recommend, and how do you prepare them?
>>
>>23643807
I don’t even know why it popped into my head, but honestly try it.
>>
>>23643813
I definitely have fucked a watermelon. Apparently that's something I have in common with Billy Joe Shaver, good taste.
Idk you just make a hole to start and work your cock into it. It felt pretty good.
>>
Inspired by another post:

Women: What inanimate (non-sex toy) objects have you fucked? I knew a musician girl (lesbian) who 100% fucked one of the pointy parts of her electric guitar.

Men can answer too, I personally have fucked a watermelon.
>>
>>23643821
Did you consume it afterwards?
>>
>>23643492
she probably just legit doesn't remember it anon, don't take it to heart
>>
>>23643826
Yes, kek. I cut out the part I stuck my cock into, though.
>>
>>23643825
I, a man, have fucked a banana, a tomato, and a zucchini
>>
>>23643834
>fucked a banana
????
>a tomato
Ok I can kind of see this one
>and a zucchini
????

Explain
>>
>>23643829
Based sustainability anon, kek
>>
>>23643825
When I was 14 anything vaguely phallic was good enough.
>>
>>23643825
A hexbug container
>>
F
asking Men

At what point in a relationship should my boyfriend begin to help pay for the the rent/bills?

i live with my best friend and her cousin in 3 bedroom in LA. its huge and cheap and we each only pay 800 flat, everything included besides food or whatever we use.

We all have boyfriends over all the time so i never had an issue letting him stay over. but now he's here about 6 days a week and occasionally goes home for errands and maybe to pick up cash.

if he does leave it's often a bit of an argument and he can be very attached.

i have severe attachment issues so i need him to hang up the phone first or close the car door first as we say bye, otherwise i say bye for hours. at this rate he sleeps over and honestly doesn't pay for much besides dates about 50% of the time (although thats because i offer about as much as he does)

neither of us are stingy and hes quite generous but I'm just not sure if this is something i really NEED to be bringing up if he litterally lives here!

i cook btw, very gladly and happily but food has become a bit of an issue since hes eats twice as much as me usually, and everyone knows if hes hungry hes hangry. i feel like i have an older brother who didn't mature sometimes.
>>
>>23643841
Anything particularly noteworthy? My first GF used the handle for her razor (girl razors were pretty bulbous back then)
>>
>>23643837
I cut a hole in the end, hollow out enough to fit my cock in, and fuck the banana/zucchini inside out. Sometimes I also warm them in the microwave. Not bad, but pretty messy
>>
>>23643544
checked, and you probably are right to feel that way. but like...what now? everything is gay and you're reacting in an understandable way to it but where does that leave you? depressed as shit, that's where.
>>
>>23643825
I didn’t fuck it but I inserted a mandarin orange in my asshole a few months ago. Not even a fag, just wanted to see if I could. It hurt more coming out than it did going in. It left my anus kinda prolapsed, but it’s better now. Would not do it again.
>>
>>23643845
you should talk to him about the other things first maybe. like the food
it sounds like he's not intentionally being greedy though
if he's literally living there full time, you should just offer for him to move in and then assume half the rent and what not. Where is he going the rest of the time? His parents house? Or just he have his own place? In the case of the latter it'd just make fiscal sense
>>
>>23643845
> At what point in a relationship should my boyfriend begin to help pay for the the rent/bills?
When we officially move in together. Your situation seems a bit odd, talk to him about moving in together if you want, then explain how you’d like that to work
>>
>>23643825
The corner of my dresser has seen some serious action.

Actually I only recently tried mini cucumbers and only because this board told me I should. I have stuck with my hands so as to not get used to greater and greater stimulation up to this point. But I just need something more now.
>>
>>23643852
>a round ball
You fucking madman
>>
>>23643825
I fucked the end of a tennis racket once
>>
>>23643858
>corner of my dresser
How the fuck does this work. You just ride it? Does you fully cum standing up against your dresser or is it just a for fun thing?
>>
>>23643860
Dude, for a minute there I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to shit the thing back out. I’m just glad it didn’t burst and splooge citric acid all over the inside of my asshole.
>>
>>23643845
also i dont have a job at the moment i left because someone had covid. My boyfriend is unemployed and very secretive about his money and uses his savings as far as i can butl but he occasionally seems stressed about money so i dont think he has much.

i talk about how i dont have a job and need to pay rent by the 10th but he doesnt seem to be offering. I'll likely borrow from an asset but i wish he would pay a half a month once in a while
>>
>>23643862
How did that come about lmao. Aren't those dirty and like usually square at the end? Hot desu
>>
>>23643846
I bought a couple of hair brushes for their handle shape at the time, yeah, but one of my friends told me about that trick so I don't think it was uncommon.

Some fruits and vegetables were attempted but mostly they were too big for me.

Anyway it didn't last long because when I was 15 I came home from school and there was a little gift bag on my bed with some proper sex toys in it. I still don't know whether my mother or sister bought them for me but I feel like they definitely got their moneys worth.
>>
>>23643869
Jesus yeah that sounds like it could be painful although perhaps an innovative way to absorb vitamin C without upsetting one's stomach. I'd pay you to do it again, for science.
>>
>>23643845
At the point when you live together and not staying over as a guest. Talk to him
>>
>>23643855
its his aunts or somethings. he doesnt like it there since shes kinda old and needs it to be very quiet.

he doesnt pay any bills besides his car.
He does obviously help get around all the time but i do pitch in for gas and he has asked for specifically long journeys.

specifically he took me to the grocery store for work most of the last month but typically i uber.
>>
>>23643878
>Huh that's weird, why do all the carrots smell like pus- oh.
kek. nice of them to buy for you, though.
>>
>>23643871
Move in together
>>
>>23643865
This was more when I was younger. You hump it so that the corner kneads your clitoris through some kind of clothing. I have definitely had orgasms doing this but the potential of the method is greatly tied to how desperately horny you happen to be. There are better ways.
>>
>>23643885
It sounds like he's using your place to get away
You guys should have an honesty talk before you specifically start asking about him paying rent. Try and figure out where he's coming from and what his plans for the future are. If he's just planning on enjoying your place indefinitely then you can start to ask harder questions
>>
>>23643878
>parents buying multiple sex toys for their 15 year old child

Degeneracy
>>
>>23643892
One thing I am very jealous of women is how easy it is for you to discretely masturbate. Jacking off is so mechanical and overt
>>
>>23643845
okay edit!****

he cannot move in because its an all girls house and the boyfriends are an open secret kind-of. we all have a boyfriend (well one of the girls has a complicated thing) so we all don't freak out at the repeat male guests but also no ones boyfriend walks around the house or really hangs out alone. only with us around.

this being said in our bedrooms its a different story. my room is almost a studio just missing a private bathroom and entrance. he is here lounging most of these covid days.
>>
>>23642713
Kindness, compatible values, intelligence.

>>23642786
M, don't really care.

>>23642859
No way.

>>23643672
Idk, like maybe an hour and a half at most? Assuming I could stay the night. Probably depends how hot she is though, if she's just average maybe only an hour. But I'm in the US so an hour drive isn't that far.
>>
>>23643903
If him moving in is off the table then you shouldn't be asking him for rent or utilities. Food is absolutely fair though considering he'd be buying and consuming it wherever he is.
>>
>>23643897
Better than having a 15 year old who gets pregnant because she wants to figure sex out though. I can honestly say I will do the same for my daughters one day.

And it wasn't like they handed me a collection of huge dongs or anything. I got some small vibrating toys that could be used for anything and some lube. Anything degenerate that went on was all me.

>>23643886
Carrots were no good. They were good on size and not being too thick but they are actually kind of rough if you don't peel them and I always had this over the top paranoia that my parents would notice some carrot peels in the trash that weren't there and would instantly know what I was doing. Of course it turned out that someone knew what I was doing but that didn't occur to me until way later.
>>
>>23643903
He’s a guest. Move in together if you want rent money.
>>
>>23643893
my place is month to month with long term totally on the table.. i just feel like hes watching as i skate the edges not really coming to help at all.

I've tried getting him to move in to it other places but he never does. he says he needs to save more. he needs a job like i typically keep. once i can work again hes gonna let me pay for all the housing and food. he pays half the dates and car expenses. i think its a little uneven.
>>
Girls
How much would someone have to pay you for sex? I want a number, and don't pretend like you wouldn't do it for a billion dollars. What's the price?
>>
>>23643914
>he needs a job
Talk to him about that first. Get your priorities (as a couple) in order and then it will be a no-brainer to discuss money moves.
>>
>>23643915
I can easily say no to any kind of money if it’s a guy I don’t like.
>>
>>23643915
I’d do it with anyone for 100 million+
>>
Women: would you buy your teenage daughters any form of sex toys to try and keep them off real dicks?
>>
>>23643911
i dont want him over everyday but he is. especially rn since im out for 2-4 weeks due to covid (maybe more)

hes been here the past 30 days spare for maybe 3 days and a couple breaks where he went home.

we will argue if i ask for alone time he feels rejected like im punishing him to go home.

or hell get mad and say hell see his friends who miss him. or if hes really really emotional hell say his ex misses him and wants to spend time with him just to make me upset he usually takes this stuff back after a 2 hour calm down period but i have to let him stay for him to relax.
>>
>>23643931
>we will argue if i ask for alone time he feels rejected like im punishing to go home
Homegirl, you guys have many other problems aside from financial. You are dating a capricious, manipulative manchild. His problems will not get better on their own. They will only get worse so long as you keep coddling him.

I'm not saying you have to break up with him but you need to talk about all of those other things first. I'd start with
>me needing alone time is not a personal affront against you.

Good luck dude.
>>
>>23643931
Well that is a you problem, the only advice we can give is that you need to talk to him.
>>
>>23643929
I didn’t need sex toys to not have sex. I figured out how to use my hand just fine.
>>
>>23643910
>hmm... carrot peels..
>SHE MUST BE SHOVING THEM IN HER VAGINA
topkek. but I'm not judging you I definitely got paranoid about all sorts of silly shit when I was a kid.
I recommend a girl I knew use a DVD holster after she told me bananas were too big
she loved it, lol
>>
>>23643874
>>23643874
Yeah, it luckily it was a fairly new racket. I was about 17 at the time. I was also still a virgin, so I was pretty horny.

I played tennis for my school team throughout high school, and I’d always had a bit of a crush on our coach. He was a fit man in his late thirties. On one particular occasion, we were doing some drills during practice and my footwork was wonky, so he came over to guide me through the steps. In order to do so, he grabbed my shoulders. It seems weird now, but at the time being held by him was extremely sexy. I was thinking about it until the end of practice and afterwards I went to the bathroom and used my racket as a kind of dildo. It was really hot at the time, but I was a bit sore afterwards
>>
Should I attempt to go down on my girl?
Points for doing it: She’s hinted at wanting me to (I think), she’s given me head several times so it would only be fair, and I think if I want her to try new things for me I need to try new things for her
Points against doing it: I don’t really know how, I don’t really like the way pussy smells, I’m pretty sure I won’t like the way it tastes, she might feel uncomfortable and think it’s unfair or something since I told her I don’t like receiving blowjobs
>>
>>23643926
>>23643927
The duality is delicious
>>
Midnight question. Would you live in another country if your gf/bf/spouse asked you to?
>>
>>23643952
Ask her, not us
>>
>>23643957
That’s a good idea but also seems autistic. At least here the only people judging my autism are anonymous strangers.
>>
>>23643948
>(o_o')
Jesus.
>but I was a bit sore afterwards
I'm sure. Impressive, tbqh. Well-earned coom.
>>
>>23643952
>>23643952
Yes you should, also you should definitely talk to her about it. Don’t worry about your inexperience, she can guide you. I love learning more about my partner’s sexuality in that way. As for the smell/taste, you forget about it in the moment. Unless it is seriously disgusting, just deal with it. Your dick/cum doesn’t taste like honey either
>>
>>23642769
>intelligence
>women
Lol.
>>
>>23643954
I doubt it. Not at this age.
Maybe once I'm middle aged though
Also am a guy
>>
>>23643954
Maybe I’m just clingy and have attachment issues but yeah, I’d pretty much go anywhere with my gf (unless it’s like South America or Western Asia or some other shitty third world area like most of Africa and the Middle East) especially if it was a few years from now and she was my wife. It would be hard to leave and uproot my whole life basically since I really do like my home, but I’d do it to stay with her if need be.
>>
>>23643952
Go for it. If you two don't like the result and don't want to try again, at least you tried.
>>
>>23643958
It’s called communication, not autism
>>
Males: at what age did you first notice the girls around you as proper sexual beings?

And I don't mean like being 5 and having a crush on the neighbor girl, I mean the first moment where you connected girls, sex and your own feelings for those two things all at once?
>>
>>23643974
Being super direct without nuance seems autistic to me and that’s kinda all I know how to do when it comes to stuff like this without receiving specific guidance otherwise
>>
>>23643986
Wow, good question. Probably 16/17. I was thinking about sex earlier, but I didn’t have the maturity to see women as proper sexual beings until my later teenage years
>>
>>23643986
12-14.
>>
>>23643954
Probably not
>>
>>23643986
I think I was kind of dense about the connection between liking girls and having sex with them for way longer than I should have been. I "dated" a couple of girls when I was 12, and that went pretty much how you'd expect for 12 year olds. At 14 another girl asked me out and I think I understood it a little better but I don't ever really recall feeling like I wanted to have sex with her. We held hands and we would sit together and cuddle up at school, shared one really chaste kiss, but I don't really remember it as being sexual interest.

And then at about 15 I was staying at my best friends place being absolute fucking nerds playing warhammer, and his younger sister (who I distinctly remember thinking she had a crush on me) came to hang out with us. We were just sitting on the floor in his room playing and talking shit, and she leaned sideways to stretch to reach something and I got this full on view of her thong coming up out of her pants. And that was the point where I was like oh yeah, girls = sex, just like in porn??
>>
>>23643986
10 or 11, at summer camp
I remember getting hugs was like a "good job, dude" thing
>>
>>23643962
>(o_o')
Jesus.
>Impressive, tbqh. Well-earned coom.
Lol, thanks anon. It was a wild time ;)
>>
>>23643986
About a year ago, at age 24. After middle school I was homeschooled, never once thought of them sexually prior to that. And I've been in social isolation since then, so I never got a chance to afterwards either. Then I came here and met all sorts of hornybrain girls.
>>
>>23644000
>15
>Younger sister
>Wearing a thong

I wish I could be bothered finding a Chris Hanson macro to go with this post.
>>
>>23644010
I don't know what to tell you man. I don't see anything wrong with it. It was the year I turned 15 so it would have been the year she turned 14, seems like it was age appropriate for the time for me to think of a girl I knew in a sexual way, no?

And as for thongs, well I guarantee you would be surprised to find out how early a lot of women started wearing them, or at least what age a lot of girls were when they got their first pair.
>>
>>23644010
Why?
>>
>>23644019
Degeneracy and pedophilia. Very underage girls shouldn't be allowed to wear sexual underwear.
>>
>>23643651
The opposite: he'll turn into your sex god because now he won't have to worry about knocking you up.
>>
>>23643915
I would sleep with Hitler for 1 billion
>>
>>23644023
Like this guy said >>23644016
Girls younger than that wear thongs. My first gf who was 13 wore them also when I was 16. It was hot as hell.
>>
>>23644023
I'm not sure what you would even do to stop girls from doing that. You kids are going to grow up under the influence of instagram and the first time you let them out of sight at a mall they're going to scrape together $10 to buy something from the bargain bin at Victoria's Secret.

Teenage girls are just like that and you can't stop them.
>>
>>23643986
12 if I remember correctly.
>>
>>23644038
No because I will raise my kids right.
>>
>>23644045
Raising the “right” doesn’t prevent them for exploring their sexuality or do dumb teenage stuff. Good luck with that naivety
>>
>>23643794
Do you think wearing a strap-on and having your bf give you a blowjob would do anything for you?
You wouldn't be able to feel it, of course, but would the mental aspect alone be worth it?
>>
>>23644045
It doesn’t matter how you raise them dude, they’re their own people. You can influence and shape them but you can’t force them to be who you want them to be. They’re autonomous sentient beings, for better or for worse.
>>
>>23644045
I'm sure that's what the parents of every onlyfans girl said at the time too.

There are some things where better parenting practice is not to just say no you can't do those thing, but instead to anticipate that your child is growing up in a culture that expects certain things like thong underwear, that the social pressure she feels to conform seems very real, very pressing, and very important (and it is, tweenage girls are horrible creatures to each other and they'll ostracise her over anything trivial and possibly cause lasting damage from bullying and isolation).

So what do you do? Your wife takes her out, buys her the most sexless 5 pack of thongs she can find at Walmart, explains that underwear needs to stay inside the pants because it is a private thing, and then at least you are controlling what she's doing, instead of forcing her to do it behind your back where she'll probably buy the laciest and most see through lingerie she can find and then hike it up above her pants as soon as you aren't around to tell her not to.

Every chronic slut I've ever known has come from a negligent family or an overbearing family. Being an in-between kind of parent who can work both angles when necessary is what raises good kids.
>>
>>23643954
I mean, I'm pretty sure the country I'm in is going to have a civil war or worse in the next ten years, so... yes? Without that it would a lot harder of a sell. Everyone I know including my family is here.

>>23643986
I mean I sort of knew that sex was a thing you did in relationships, and that you were supposed to get in relationships with girls you liked, by around, idk, early middle school. But I didn't really have truly sexual feelings then. By the time I did, I also was in a rut where I connected sexuality with wrongness, or at least male sexuality but I'm not sure I distinguished them at the time, so that was a messed up portion of my life. Didn't get out of that until I had a long-term girlfriend I was sexual with, so around 15-16ish.
>>
>>23644023
Says you

THIS POST DOES NOT CONTAIN PEDOPHILIC IMAGES OR DRAWINGS, AND THE POSTER CANNOT BE BANNED IN ACCORDANCE TO ANY RULE.
FUCK JANNIES
>>
>>23643845
I don't think he SHOULD pay for your place, if him being there is not heavily inconveniencing you (preventing you from getting an additional roommate who could pay rent, or something.) If it is inconveniencing you to some degree, then I'd bring that aspect of it up with him.
Ultimately, though, why not just ask him to move in with you? You said yourself that he already spends 90% of his time there anyway.
Instead of treating it like telling him that he owes you money, you could phrase it like the two of you could pool your money instead of both of you paying for your own places when you're mostly using just one of them.
>>
>>23644057
Maybe but probably not. The visual might be kind of nice, but it also might be too gay.
>>
>>23643931
>i dont want him over everyday but he is
Having him pay you rent money will not fix this problem, and will probably only make it worse.
>>
How do I stop cumming in my sleep? It happens 40% when I sleep nude because of friction I guess, but I don't want to stop. I'm not horny before sleep.
>>
>>23644081
A-are you male or female?
>>
Females: at what age did you notice the boys around you as proper sexual beings?

That means actually connecting the dots of liking boys and wanting to have sex with them.
>>
>>23644081
Legitimately see a doctor.
>>
>>23643986
>the first moment where you connected girls, sex and your own feelings for those two things
I'm honestly not sure I ever have. I mean, I learned about sex at some point, sure, but I've never seen a girl out in the world and thought "man, I'd like to have sex with her."
>>
>>23644084
Male. If you were here a few months ago You may remember me is that guy that kept cumming in his sister's bed and making her clean it up. Now it happened in my own bed which scares me, that never happened before
>>
>>23644093
this larper is back again?
>>
>>23644093
Whoa whoa what the barreling fuck are you talking about?

Do you ever sleep on your back? Try that.
>>
>>23644075
You could look into clit pumping/clit enlargement.
I don't think many guys are into it, but some definitely are. I've seen videos of women with clits large enough to even use fleshlights. Like 2-3 inches long.
>>
>>23644092
I wouldn't think of the connection as being like wanting to sleep with random people. More of being
>I like girls
>I am aware of what sex is
>this girl I'm dating/noticing/interested in... could want to have sex with me!?

As in, at what age did you really make the connection that if you dated a girl there would be sexual urges that came along with her?
>>
>>23644099
Ew no I don’t want that lol that sounds horrifying.
>>
>>23644099
NTA but that still sounds kind of gay (emasculating) to me
Not a lot of women I know are into emasculation, only the misandrists kek
>>
>>23644099
God if my gf ever said she wanted me to suck a strap on, or she wanted to suck on a clit pumped up to 2 inches long, I'd leave her.
>>
>>23644095
I'd show you the stain but it dried up by now
>>23644096
Just go on the archives and go to the ATOGA posts that say cumming in my sister's bed. It can't be that common a phrase
Sleeping on my back means my dick faces the blanket and I I impregnate it. I dont have a washing machine big enough to wash it so it just stays there
I swear to God I'm not lying
>>
>>23644102
>this girl I'm dating/noticing/interested in
This is the speed bump for me.
I don't think I've ever been interested in anyone.
>>
>>23644111
>just go on the archives and
No, I don't think I will.
>>
>>23644087
I don’t really know how to answer that. I started masturbating at like 4. I started having fantasies about breasts at around maybe 9. I learned what sex was at around 12. I think I started having explicitly sexual fantasies about male characters at 12 as well. It wasn’t until I was like 17 or 18 that I had actual sexual feelings for a real life person.
>>
>>23644111
>cumming in my sister's bed. It can't be that common a phrase
Nigga what website do you think you're on?
>>
>>23644121
Yeah, then the answer is 17 or 18.

>>23644119
Are you autistic or anything like that? Have you ever made any sort of attempt to speak with women or be friends with them or even just spent significant time around them?
>>
Why do I feel like my bf gets slightly irritated when I tell him that I'm going to go work out at the gym or going to ride my bike around as work out. Could it be that he feels like he's lagging behind in fitness and feels like i will find him less desirable when I become more fit?
>>
>>23644124
Judging by the bait-y phrasing it's more likely he feels as though you're trying to pressure him to do those things or get fitter any time you make a point of telling him about your exercise.
>>
>>23644078
if he were over most days by agreement and paid rent its fine we can work on it. my issue is this being undiscusssed and without any offers to helpout finacially.... which no one seems to help me get any ideas on.

he and i set times to say bye, but often arguments make us postpone and he stays for 5 more days goes home in the morning and asks to come back before bed if i say no we argue if i say yes hes here another 5 days the he wants to come back after 1 night away and just doesnt understand that hes not paying any bills.

i pay rent to take care of him, feed him, and he doesnt work compared to me working 40hrs typically and i wanted to know when men begin to pay for rent when they are dating a girl with her own place. especially if thats the ONLY place we hang out. (again he doesnt pay rent at his families place but he doesnt hang around them)
>>
>>23644124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZTKMz726mM
>>
>>23644125
Not at all. I've never thought about that. I just like to talk about what I'm gonna do. I talk about everything else as well.
>>
>>23644131
Well too bad for you, my bf is 5'6
>>
>>23644132
Do you say it in a certain way?
My ex had know idea how often she'd condescend without realizing it. I had to point it out, she was shook beyond belief.
>>
>>23644126
Nigga, do you understand how complicated all your shit sounds? All these agreements? You can't possibly expect us to dissect each of these issues for you.

Try to simplify your relationship with your man, shit like this isn't normal, especially at the level it seems you two are at, where many subjects such as finances and preferences of personal space seem off the table for discussion

Honestly. Don't post more about this. Treat your man like an adult.
>>
>>23643954
my spouse already moved to mine
>>
>>23644123
>Are you autistic or anything like that?
Maybe. I've never been diagnosed and am pretty good in social situations despite having little desire for them, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
>Have you ever made any sort of attempt to speak with women or be friends with them or even just spent significant time around them?
I've had dozens of female friends over the years through grade school, high school, college, work, etc. Some of whom I'd see every day for multiple years.
I never liked any of them enough to go out of my way to see them outside of those settings, though. It's not specific to women, either; I've never really liked anyone enough to go out of my way to see or contact them specifically, male or female.
I feel like something's wrong with me.
>>
>>23644087
Around 20 I think. To me it felt like guys are the ones who are sexual since they are so prone to harass girls.
>>
>>23644135
No? Why is it my problem though if you're schizo and think I'm being conceding? Sound like a you problem tbf
>>
>>23644147
I was a different anon from the first, just asking you a question.
Way to get snippy for no reason, defensive.
>>
Women, if a girl instigates a physical fight with a man, is he within his rights to hit her back?
>>
>>23644155
Yes. It honestly brings me great joy to see uppity, abusive cunts get put in their place.
>>
>>23644074
no one gets hes not really supposed to be here 24/7

hes not gonna get me in trouble or anything but he does make me "hide" him as best ss possible from roommates. i have to go downstairs to make all the food.
i have to do the chores around the house like dishes, cleaning, changing tp soap and trash.

etc etc

I WOULD OBVIOUSLY LOVE OUR OWN SPACE WHERE WE SPLIT RENT AND PROBABLY HAD A PRIVATE APARTMENT.

I DO NOT HAVE A PRIVATE APT.

my female housemates are quiet and expect me to be quiet too. theyre cool but not pushovers

my boyfriend is letting me be the one fully responsible for working, paying rent, buying groceries, paying bills, buying house supplies.
he pays about half our dates and drives usually. i uber often.

hes older by 3 years (hes 27 im 24 this month) i just dont feel he should be shrugging pff so much responsibility and want to know when other people think its appropriate i ask him to assist for rent or something or if we're at a point where i shouldnt ask for rent, but focus entirely on finding a way to stop hosting him daily
>>
>>23644155
It’s okay to defend yourself, apply to situation.
>>
>>23644087
Never really, I still hardly feel sexual attraction for people.
>>
>>23644160
I get it, I’m still saying he’s a guest. Talk to him crazy pants. If you don’t want to have a guest, stay at his house. You are wasting your time here when you have already got all the advice people can give you. Kindly fuck off
>>
>>23643954
Yes, I'm planning to move for my boyfriend.
>>
>>23643915
I can't imagine cheating on my boyfriend for no amount of money.
Maybe it's also because we have more than enough to live comfortably, but really getting extra money has no appeal.
>>
File: 1613333896885.webm (2.81 MB, 500x500)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB WEBM
>>23644155
The biggest issue around that sort of thing isn't "women vs men" but "big people vs small people."
Imagine if a child kicked you in the shin and you responded by suplexing him into the sidewalk. People would look at you like a psycho, and rightfully so.
The average woman is not a big threat to the average man. The man certainly has a right to defend himself, but he should try to measure his response. If he hauls off and hits her at full strength, he stands a good chance at hospitalizing her. Ideally he should try to simply restrain her, if possible. Of course, this all goes out the window if the woman has a weapon of some kind, but I don't think that's very common.

Size and weight are tremendous advantages in a fight, for either side. It's just that men are generally bigger and more massive than women.
See WebM for the reverse scenario, which goes as one would expect for the man.
>>
Question for all, anyone walked away from a good relationship? We’re you happier? Did you regret it? What did you consider before following through? Thank you if you reply.
>>
>>23644178
>Imagine if a child kicked you in the shin and you responded by suplexing him into the sidewalk
Based
>>
>>23642713
Loyalty, kindness, honesty
>>
>>23644183
I kind of did
I was not at all happier
I didn't exactly regret it though
I left because she wasn't a very good listener, which I found often hurtful, and that led to her being particularly horrible (for me) on a few occasions. But I also left because we were moving too fast.

It wasn't all that long ago so I still feel odd about it looking back desu.
>>
>>23644081
Bump
>>
File: H.jpg (100 KB, 783x613)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
How do I deal with gf who is wanting to have sex but I'm all about waiting til marriage? she always knew my stance on no sex before marriage and she always seemed cool with it except when we start kissing and stuff it always escalates to more than im comfortable with.

Becuase I love her I've already made a compromise and I finger her whenever she wants to get off but she's always wanting more and wanting to feel my penis and stuff and sometimes kisses it.

It's really fucking hard and not only tempting, but embarrassing too.
Even when I just do innocent shit like just wanting to cuddle her she always turns it into something sexual where she rubs her butt on me more purposefully . When I try to talk to her about it she always says she's sorry and she loves me but then it's the same thing. Sometimes she literally tries to get it on with me again when she kisses me to apologize for that exact behavior.

Aren't there other ways to express love? I'm just worried she might eventually look elsewhere even though she keep proclaiming how much she loves me. Is fingering her really not enough? should I offer giving her oral or something?
>>
>>23644197
You're fucking retarded and should go see a doctor and also stop larping
>>
>>23644188
In what way did you felt like you were moving too fast?
>>
At one point should one start worrying about their girlfriend cheating?

If she goes out of her way to include me in her family's activity, integrates me into some of her friend groups, gives me random gifts to show affection, is transparent who she goes out with and when (even if it's solo with a guy friend), talks to me regularly, plans trips with me, has regular sex and is more often then not the one initiating it... there's no reason to worry right?
>>
>>23644183
I did. The relationship was alright, he was a good guy but he wasn't the right person for me and I was worse during my relationship with him. It slowly but surely destroyed me inside. It hurt because he did nothing wrong and he hurt a lot, but I also knew I didn't love him enough to commit to him for the rest of my life.
>>
>>23644199
How long have you been together?
>>
>>23644210
just a little over a year now
>>
>>23644204
I dunno. I had met her parents. We were together a lot. It was getting to the point where I had to consistently fight the urge to not get her pregnant. I think that scared the hell out of me. I was far from having my shit together, and she was apparently still willing, despite that, which is ok but not how I would want things to move forward.
I don't know. I still miss her sometimes.
>>
Is this kind of underwear sexy for men?
>>>/soc/29849745
>>
>>23644213
Do you know you want to marry her?
>>
>>23644216
>
I meant, urge to get her pregnant. you get it
>>
>>23644216
How did she take it? Have you reached out or has she moved on? Hope you’re doing well anon.
>>
>>23644223
Ive never loved a past gf the way I do her. I can definitely see a future with her and do see myself marrying her
>>
>>23644228
Not well. She was super understanding. But incredibly hurt, no doubt. I have not reached out since.. not sure if it's a good idea yet.
>Hope you're doing well anon.
Thank you anon <3
>>
>>23644209
How long were you in a relationship with him?
>>
>>23644199
either grow a pair and fuck her, or marry her already
>>
>>23644234
7 years, since high school. We broke up when I graduated college.
>>
>>23644233
My pleasure. I would most likely give it time or just leave it all alone. Take good care of yourself.
>>
>>23644238
I see, thank you for replying I truly appreciate it. Hope you’re doing great.
>>
>>23644183
I walked away from a girl I liked because I wasn’t ready to come out as bi, and also very confused. She is a great person, but I was just not ready. now she lives a happy life in Korea. Cant say I regret any of it, life just be like that sometimes lol.
>>
>>23643986
probably my first girlfriend, when i was 15. she kept sitting on my lap and getting me to feel her boobs which is about as direct a sign as you can get but i really wasn't interested in sex then, and still don't know if i am
>>
so what's the deal with yaoi proportions, why is that hot
>>
>>23644246
I feel you on that. Life can be like that especially when it comes to relationship/love stuff. In a bit of a shitty situation myself that I created which I’m not proud of.
>>
>>23644260
I have no idea. I like fujoshit as much as the next weeb, but I HATE the yaoi art style. I cannot stand the huge hands, lips, and yam chins.
>>
Anyone's opinion is appreciated.

I want to send my girl flowers. She lives with her parents during quarantine and we haven't met in a while. I have very little knowledge on her parents. They know about me. I just feel kinda anxious if this will have a positive effect. What if her dad doesn't give flowers to the mom anymore and she makes so bad remark about it and strike a conflict with dad? What if the mom tells her that it's just a phase and I just want to get into her pants (I want to be together with her).
>>
>>23644277
I think, if anything, it will give them a good impression of you.
>>
What sorts of clothes can I buy and own that a gf will steal from me? Obviously hoodies and stuff, but what else?

Ideally I'd like for her to steal my things and wear them as actual fashion items when in public, so things she'll wear out of the house are what I'm looking for.
>>
>>23644270
How do?
>>
>>23644290
Used to borrow an ex's cross to wear around in public, that's about it. And he def wasn't happy about it.
>>
>>23644294
As in what did you do? Brain is very tired
>>
>>23644201
Is this really doctor worthy?
>>
>>23644295
Cross? Like religious jewellery?
>>
>>23644290
Off the top of my head, I’ve worn my guy’s hoodies, jackets, basketball shorts, pajama pants, hats, track pants, t-shirts, flip flops, and boxers.
>>
>>23644306
>pajama pants

For some reason this just gave me flashbacks to last week when my nephew was wearing an overly large pair of pyjama pants and I stopped to roll the ankles up for him so he wouldn't trip over in them.
>>
>>23644304
Yep. It was a cute silver chain with a cross. I took it one morning and he was pretty upset I didn't ask first.
>>
>>23644308
C-cute
>>
>>23644290
I literally steal all my boyfriend tops. Hoodies, t-shirts (I love especially old graphic tees), but also dress shirts. I also sometimes wear his blazers with short and skinny dresses and boots, I think it looks kinda cute.
I always buy him clothes because I think I've stolen 50% of his wardrobe.
>>
>>23644294
In love with two people and I’m already in a committed relationship with one of them. Other person was actually there before current partner, I just failed on my part pursuing them faster. But everything was going right with current partner. Fast forward to couple months ago I ended up reaching out behind partner and expressed how I felt towards other person. They recuperated the feelings back indirectly(long story). Then luck ran out and stopped talking. Said my peace but I can’t let them go. I’m going to leave them alone regardless.
>>
>>23642775
Shit test

>>23642935
Damn, +8/10 anon was right

>>23642858
A god
>>
>>23643006
Your great grandmother's corpse
>>
>>23644322
Not nice
>>
>>23643006
I dunno, I don't value possessions themselves, I'm not really materialistic. Maybe a scholarship acceptance letter, or a medal from some swimming competition I won years back
>>
>>23644334
I’m not proud of it. Lowest point of my life.
>>
>>23644308
I want a kid.
>>
>>23643126
Attention whores, mostly women
>>
>>23643215
She sounds like an NPC - maybe try talking to her?

>>23643283
I'm sorry, he sounds like a coomer with a bad habit, hopefully he can break it, I agree 3D porn is vile
>>
>>23644353
Based and 2D pilled
>>
>>23643469
This is 4chan, what do you fucking expect? This has always been a place for weirdos

>>23643544
>Find a flaw in my reasoning
Your depression is what's convincing you that it's the "correct" way to think and getting help will be futile. Pls seek treatment
>>
>>23643602
Sorry but what kind of question is this? He still has to work, working from home comes with its own challenges, it's not all fun and games. Who cares when he wakes up?
>>
>>23643672
M
0 minutes because hookups are trashy l

>>23643679
>sus
Sus? How is it sus? What are you even asking?
>>
>>23643708
>it's just so bratty to be like oh hey can you work harder or something because it annoys me that you're successful. Obviously it doesn't annoy me that he's successful and that we live in a nice place and he drives nice cars
This has to be a LARP. You can't possibly be this ungrateful and fucking petty.
>>
>>23642837
>i like a woman who warps the world around her
>like weird stuff happens
>she makes strange moves and talks between words
>synchronicity rreeeallly pulls me

Chill. Now men want women who can bend reality. Why do men ask of so much?
>>
>>23644341
Morning JH.
>>
>>23644384
>she's a warplet
KEK, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>23644386
It was good until I read that post.
>>
>>23644308
Aw, that's so sweet.
>>
>>23644392
You're still young, plenty of time to have a kid.
>>
>>23644397
People were saying that to me for years.
>>
>>23644391
You aren’t that anon but there are a lot of women into astrology. I guess astrology + the placebo effect could be reality warping. Why do men seem put off by women who are into astrology charts and possibly tarot reading though?
>>
>>23644400
And it's still true.
>>
>>23644404
There times even I prefer not to be patronized.
>>
>>23644341
I have plenty of other new nephew stories if you ever want to torture yourself.

>>23644319
He's adorable. He tried to stop me from doing it too, saying he'd be fine without the pant legs being rolled up.
>>
>>23644411
I don't know what else to tell you. If you're hopeless then I'm far beyond hopeless. So of course I'm going to believe in you. Besides, losing hope doesn't get anybody anywhere, it only makes things worse. All we can do is keep hoping things work out.
>>
>>23644412
No, please don't.
>>
My gf is in a LDR with me and she gets mad that I'm not glued to my phone. I think I like her and love her but its been stressing me out since I cant get shit done. She sits in bed watching netflix all day. I cant do that. What do
>>
>>23644412
Daww can I have him?
>>
>>23644423
Dump her. She's already clingy despite not even being physically near you.
>>
>>23644422
Fine, I'll behave.
>>
Girls, if you were going away for a week on business, how would you feel if your boyfriend offered to let you take one of his pillows with you?
>>
>>23644401
Ehh a lot of women use it as a way to brand themselves and also make quick judgements about men. It can be really shallow seeming. Decent fun and perfectly harmless as a segue to personal conversations.
I don't give any time of day to tarot whatsoever.
>>
>>23644443
I’d be very happy, but I think I’d prefer a tshirt or hoodie
>>
>>23644443
I’m good, thanks. I pack light
>>
Are most women pretty basic or am I just not exposed to enough women? It seems like most women live the same lives and have the same opinions unless they’re mentally ill and/or very out there... like a hippie into witchcraft.
>>
>>23644448
Let's be honest though, you'd take a shirt or hoodie without asking. I'd just get a picture of you on the third day of the trip where you're wearing it and there'd be some cheeky caption about missing me.
>>
>>23644443
Too big to pack while going on a trip, but I'll steal two t-shirts and a hoodie.
>>
>>23644452
That old idea of everyone being weird in their own way is true for the most part. With women you just have to dig a little harder. Women punish each other pretty majorly for being socially divergent, so their bury their weirdness.

As they get older they learn to let it out and embrace it more, but truly it's the small minority of women that are absolutely basic bitches.
>>
>>23644452
Most people are pretty basic. That's what basic means.
>>
>>23644412
I would like to hear nephew stories.
>>
>>23644455
>>23644450
You guys don't bring a pillow from home if you're going to being staying in hotels?
>>
>>23644462
I'm going to do something uncharacteristic and give JH a break, another time perhaps.
>>
>>23644463
No, I go to hotels that provide pillows for me.
>>
Both: what's your most embarrassing fetish?
>>
>>23644453
I actually think I’ve been very good in terms of that. I think everything I’ve borrowed from him, I’ve asked permission for or he gave it to me as a change of clothing.
>>
>>23644463
Nah the only person I know who does that is my mom
>>
>>23644481
Have you ever pretended to need a change of shirt or something just to get a piece of his clothing?
>>
>>23644463
I do. I got a stuff sack that is also a pillow.
>>
>>23644468
No, go for it. I need to go get ready for clinic anyway.
>>
>>23644495
If I do that then you'll check back on the thread later and hurt your own feelings by reading them though, and then you'll hold me responsible.
>>
>>23644489
I honestly really try not to because I have heard many guys say it’s annoying how their girlfriends always steal their clothing. But I admit I get very happy when I am actually cold and need to borrow his jacket or change into his shirt.
>>
>>23644507
It's only annoying if those clothes end up on hangers at your place for weeks or months. Like most dudes I know, I don't own a whole tonne of individual clothing pieces.

In terms of the dorky t shirts I wear around the house that you might steal, you'd really only have to take one or two and hold onto them for one week before it was an inconvenience to me.
>>
>>23644507
>heard many guys say it’s annoying how their girlfriends always steal their clothing
I don't think any of the guys I know who say this think it's so annoying that it stops being cute.
>>
Girls:
Will any of you be my BIG spoon? Pls
>>
>>23644506
It'll be archived by the time I check again. Besides, I can find any other excuse to hold you responsible for pissing me off later.
>>
>>23644520
I won't be *your* big spoon, but I love being the big spoon when cuddling.
>>
>>23644526
pls I have snacks
>>
>>23644520
I’m tall and like to wrap my legs around the person. Probably won’t be with you though
>>
>>23644520
Being the big spoon is really nice
>>23644514
>>23644518
Alright you guys have encouraged me. I’m going to get bolder with my clothes borrowing.
>>
Girls will any of you be MY little spoon? Pls

>t. I am copywriter anon
>>
>>23644473
>what's your most embarrassing fetish?
Guy, probably getting a hj while laying in her lap sucking her titty
if I ever were to allow getting portrayed like that, it had to be past secure, locked doors. Dont ask me how I got this fetish
>>
>>23644542
Only in alternate universes.
>>
>>23644539
don't tease me
>>
File: 1606885628642.jpg (59 KB, 511x800)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>23644443
It would be sweet and romantic, but I would probably quit any job that expected me to be away from my boyfriend for a week. Way too clingy for that. I don't care if I make six figures there.
>>
>>23644524
>I can find any other excuse to hold you responsible for pissing me off later.
I would rather you didn't.

>>23644542
Please don't start in on impersonations. It's weird. I'm sure some of the girls in these threads would be lovely for spooning and have the correct proportions that make it enjoyable, but I am not desperate enough for 4chan relationships.
>>
>>23644543
Nursing handjobs are awesome. One of my absolute favorite things to do while I’m on my period. Good taste.
>>
>>23644548
Before I agree to that you have to tell me what proportion of the time you want to be big spoon. This is important and could make or break our hypothetical life together.
>>
>>23644542
Being the little spoon is really nice as well. Spooning is just good fun all around.
>>
>>23644571
scrub
>>
>>23644571
I like being a backpack girlfriend from time to time, maybe 10 to 15% of the time. But I also enjoy holding the guy between my tits pretty often.
>>
Why do men tend to cheat with women less attractive than their partner?
>>
>>23644615
15% of the time is within acceptable parameters.

And you know I'm an ass man but I'll accept a face full of tits 8 days a week.
>>
>>23644616
Cheating is rarely ever about the partner in the relationship.
>>
>>23644635
This is true. Every time I cheated it was because of strong emotions with the other person and just getting caught up in the motions without a chance to react
>>
>>23644663
Also known as weak willpower, low self esteem, greedy etc
>>
>>23643203
>last meal on earth,what do you have
Lasagna
>>
>>23643492
Lol she probably just wants some rebound dick
>>
>>23643203
>last meal on earth,what do you have?
Boyfriend's pancakes.
>>
>>23643954
Sure, why not, I work remotely anyway
>>
>>23643986
Honesty, only in my late teens, maybe around 17/18. I still don't really have strong feelings towards 3D girls desu

>>23644081
Maybe try to get off before sleep anyway? Or lay down some kind of towling?
>>
>>23644124
He could definitely be jealous, yeah
>>
>>23644183
It doesn't really count, but I dated a female friend in high school and we technically became bf/gf for a while. I wasn't super into her though, had my own insecurities, didn't like having my free time infringed upon etc., so I split with her. She was nothing but gold while we were "dating" and pushed me to do positive things, took me on trips etc. so I'd say it was good. I sometimes regret it desu cause she's doing great in life now, gone from like a 6/10 to a 9/10, still seems like a super nice person. But I also don't, because I don't think with how I am that things would've worked out well if we'd stayed together.
>>
>>23644260
Anime characters are drawn to be attractive lol, accentuating attractive features I guess, it's a more abstract style

>>23644452
>Are most women pretty basic
Most people are basic
>hippie into witchcraft
That's not out there or (very) mentally ill, they're incredibly trendy. It's astrology-tier, literally following the herd
>>
>>23644473
mdlb

>>23644554
Bubble gum anon!! Are you still chewing gum?
>>
>>23642786
I am a woman and I think that it's fine. I don't really care either way whether my partner is a virgin or not, but I have a high preference for low body count. I think that being a virgin can be a green flag if the reason for it is that the man is very cautious about sexual encounters, meaning he won't sleep with just about anyone because he considers sex to be a very intimate activity.
>>
>>23644473
Making girls wear butt plug with those little bells on them like the ones cat's collars have.
>>
>>23642829
Least favorite. I'm unironically the black sheep of my Chad/Stacy family and the family failure, I've been told so to my face several times. Also "why don't you hit the gym bro and get more friends bro and get a gf bro and let's go to magaluf in summer bro" Fuck normalfaggots reeee
>>
>>23642829
Yes. But I'm also an only child. So that's kind of cheating.
>>
Either gender

What is something, in your opinion, that is better to gatekeep? Could be professions, information, an item, etc.?
>>
>>23644663
What do you mean no chance to react? Do you not have inner dialogue?
>>
>>23644754
You can't gatekeep anything in the sense that 4chan uses the term "gatekeeping". Gatekeeping is only a thing in the sense of middle class people historically gatekeeping university education from working class people, for example.
>>
File: 1344331549061.jpg (159 KB, 700x701)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Fems what do you think of this comical image?
>>
>>23644766
Very accurate. I prefer sleeping on top of my boyfriend tho, I like being a girlfriend blanket.
>>
>>23644766
Can’t relate. Don’t like sleeping right next or on top of someone
>>
>>23644754
>better to gatekeep
Certain communities from normies who just want to virtue signal and LARP as liking the activity than actually being interested in it.
Other than that nothing really
>>
>>23644772
Get off me it's too hot. I already sleep like shit without you overheating me too.
>>
>>23644712
i guess i'm just wondering why those features, what does it do for you
like i think bug eyed moe shit can get out of hand, but on a basic level it appeals to a desire to cherish and protect, etc. it's sort of a very sharp and concentrated feeling
>>
>>23644778
Git good. What's the point of having a boyfriend if I can't lay on top of him to sleep well?
>>
>>23644765
I'm using it the sense that you're describing, which is why I included a profession as an example. There has to be at least a few literate people here.
>>
>>23644783
Because my shirts smell good, I'll listen to your work stories like they're the most fascinating thing I've ever heard and if you ask nicely I'll stick my dick up your ass?
>>
>>23644791
Yeah, that's fine, but the sleeping on top of the boyfriend feature is very important. It's comfy and I like getting snuggled, I sleep 10x better.
>>
>>23644796
Yeah but I sleep hot and poorly, you wouldn't want to cost your bf the small amount of good sleep he gets just because you had to settle for light cuddling instead of gf blanket, would you?
>>
>>23644782
Yeah, moe bug eyes can be more cute than attractive
But yeah, I guess any features that are seen as "attractive" can be exaggerated and the character made as "perfect" as possible, also with unrealistically endearing personalities
>>
do you use tumblr? :3
>>
>>23644824
>>23644824
>>23644824
>>23644824
>>23644824
>>23644824
NEW THREAD
>>
>>23644801
I don't know, I really love being a gf blanket. I'd want to at least nap in gf blanket mode, you can stay up and hate your life.
>>
>>23644811
Only to blogpost and talk to an anon.
>>
>>23644791
>having to ask nicely for an ass dicking
Defeats the point.
>>
>>23644811
No, I've never had an account or gone on much. I used to look at a friend's blog sometimes but that's about it. Nothing wrong with it, it just never appealed to me.
>>
>>23644835
I was being facetious.
>>
>>23644860
no wai
>>
>>23644871
Afraid so. She'd more likely have to be asking nicely to not get dicked in the ass than the other way around.
>>
>>23644754
Over on /tg/ there's a specific general thread about a particular system/playstyle. It's not unique to /tg/, in fact it's a semi-popular(ish) niche. However, this general is substantially different from literally all of the other communities of it, because all of the other communities open up the gates pretty widely, to what I would consider completely different games with entirely dissimilar playstyles. This particular general is one of the few places I see as having coherent conversations on the topic, and that's primarily because of rigorous gatekeeping.

Admittedly, the actual act of the gatekeeping itself is unpleasant, tends to completely derail the threads, and people who post that one copypasta about gatekeeping are obnoxious. But all the same, it's fairly uncommon that the gate needs to be kept and the rest of the time, it's one of the few places I can go for conversations on that topic.

Also, my career has a big gate to keep pay up, so I can't really complain about that.
>>
>>23642710
Question for Femanons
M29 I can't have a relationship my life is fucked and I can't support another person let alone anything long term.But I'm lonely and never had a gf what do I do I just wanna experiance intimacy is it normal to try to go on a short fling at this age I feel it's too old for that , do women do this at this kind of age ?
>>
bump
>>
>>23645352
you okay anon?
>>
>>23645356
No no I'm not ok
>>
>>23643642
There was a girl that looked like that that gave an ex fwb of mine chlamidia. Maybe you dodged a bullet.
>>
>>23643825
(this is my fetish)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.