[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’ve been offered the vaccine this week but the possibility of negative side effects scare me shitless. I have the choice of either getting it two days from now, or waiting until effects become observable in others.

I really don’t want it if it’s going to fuck up my body, but my mother is arguing that I should do it so I don’t have to worry about it again.

I have one day to decide. What’s the best course of action here?
>>
>>23640050
don't be a beta tester. let others discover the side effects, you wait for v3.0 of the vaccine.
>>
Do research just a little shows it a really bad idea.....
>>
>>23640050
Millions of people have taken it already, with almost no cases of side effects (other than random allergies and shit). If there were any big issues with it, we would know by now
>>
>>23640050
Just get it. A ton of fucking people have been vaccinated, and if there were really a problem by now, it'd have been reported in a lot more places than some conspiracy theorist's YouTube channel or "realpatriotamericanewssource.net."
>>
>>23640079
>>23640063
if someone did have symptoms and tried to report it they'd be immediately deplatformed for "fake news" or peddling right wing conspiracy theories or some shit.
>>
If you reject it, enjoy your bat AIDS
>>
>>23640095
Bullshit. They'd only be deplatformed if it was obvious they were some dumbfuck who didn't have the slightest idea how vaccines work. Like when people bitch the flu shot made them feel icky for a day or two so obviously it "gave them the flu" and is terrible.

Most of this country alone is fucking dumb as shit and would report a mild headache as a sign you're going to get autism or something dumb like that.

I don't even know why I'm bothering with you though. Enjoy being an anti-vaxxer and eventually getting polio or some shit.
>>
>my mother is arguing that I should do it so I don’t have to worry about it again

the science faggots have said that you are still not safe vaccinated lol

do not take that jab
>>
I had the vaccine about 2 weeks ago. All I had was a bit of an achy arm for 2 days and now everything is fine and normal.

Get the vaccine. There's nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1610631720501.jpg (26 KB, 633x356)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>23640124
thanks for proving my point, karen
>>
>>23640127
Scientists aren’t sure you can spread it with the vaccine. It prevents you from having serious symptoms from the disease ya goof
>>
>>23640050
Millions have already had the vaccine and nobody has problems
>>
>>23640199
if OP is under 50 the odds of him having serious symptoms are almost nonexistent even without the vaccine.
>>
>>23640174
>karen
go back to twitter, fag
>>
>>23640204
how would you know when they're immediately deplatformed for daring to contradict the pre-established narrative?
>>
>>23640050

I got both doses of the pfizer one , and I have AS / Uveitis /Asthma , and on Humira , I didn't have anything except some fatigue the second day of the second dose.

You will be fine.
>>
>>23640898
congratulations, you had more symptoms from the vaccine than you would have gotten with the coof.
>>
Don't take it OP. It's will install 5G in your blood and then you cellphone plan becomes useless.
>>
>>23640916
My 20 year old college athlete friend still can't run around the block without fainting since he got covid last july. He has also been told still to this day by many doctors that he should never exercise heavily again because he got permanent heart and lung damage from "the coof." So shut the fuck up, retard. It's not common but this covid shit is not something you want to get.
>>
>>23641415
This. Some anons have tried to tell him already. There will be a day that he hits rock bottom and realizes all of this energy devoted to sex has just contributed to his misery and inevitable feelings of hopelessness. I wish I could be there to see it, but hopefully he'll get help when that day comes.
>>
>>23641415
what a weakling. darwin was right.
>>
>>23640050
https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241577
>>
politely decline it? or take it, i mean it's just your body after all
>>
>>23640050
I took both doses. Nothing happened to me.
>>
I personally wouldn't take it. I've gone nearly a year through life and haven't contracted and haven't even been tested for it. It's really not that hard to avoid if you do everything they tell you to.
>>
>>23640050
It's being offered at my work. I said no way.
>>
>>23640199
So basically it's fucking useless since in young people it's usually nothing more than the sniffles anyway.
>>
>>23641415
I'm convinced that some of these posts are just people making stuff up. I know so many fat old truck drivers who had it and got over it like it was any other normal cold.
>>
>>23643069
>It's really not that hard to avoid if you do everything they tell you to.
I don't do anything they tell me to do. I take no steps to avoid getting it, and I actually spent a long time in my boss's office talking to him with no masks the day he left with a headache because it turned out he had it. I still never had any symptoms.
>>
The alternative is contracting covid naturally, and there is like a 5050 chance of you dying in your own lung juices that way.

Governments wouldn't be rolling it out in the millions of doses if something was seriously wrong with it.

Get the jab. I'm getting the jab and expect nothing more than slight arm fatigue.
>>
File: brainlet.png (56 KB, 645x729)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>23643655
>and there is like a 5050 chance of you dying in your own lung juices that way.
Is this a troll? Please tell me you don't actually believe this.
>>
>>23643660
>believe this.
Please enlighten me.
>>
>>23643670
I still can't tell if you're trolling. Surely you don't truly believe that half of the people who get it die? Please tell me this isn't what you actually think.
>>
>>23643644
Yet there's people who get vaccinated and then get it again. Like, do these people have no immune system or am I just a lot healthier than I thought I was
>>
>>23643676
As already stated in >>23643670

What's the real figure of death per infection, then?
>>
>>23643655
>governments are incapable of stupidity and conspiracy
im not even a /pol/ack schizo and youre stll very retarded to me
>>
>>23643751
Oh, right, sorry, I should have said EU governments are incapable of fucking up that hard.

Anything goes in the US, so hopefully, it's not baby piss they are injecting you with.
>>
>>23643655
>>23643670
>>23643735
You must be living under a rock. 99% of infected get over it. Most deaths are elderly or unhealthy individuals to begin with. It's a very infectious flu, that's all.
>>
>>23640095
I doubt it. Hating the vaccine is really mainstream for some reason
>>
Do you want to be a pro-plague activist who believes in conspiracy theories and wants lockdowns to last forever? No? Then take the vaccine.
>>
>>23640231
This does not happen you lying liar.
>>
>>23641057
5G? I thought the vaccines had a guitar pedal inside...
>>
>>23640050
If you don't want it, don't do it. No point in taking a vaccine if you are young and healthy, especially since it doesn't actually prevent the spread of the virus
>>
Let's ask the people how they're doing 50 years later. Oh wait there's no test subjects. All these people are so mad. Why? The government lies about everything. But not cv! They're totally telling the truth about that. Haha
>>
>>23644166
Yes, you must blindly trust a random schizo on twitter. And trust everything a /pol/ basement-dwelling incel says. They know best.
>>
>>23644162
The point in taking the vaccine is to get the chinese virus to go away and end the lockdowns and get things back to normal. If you don't take the vaccine you are on purpose prolonging lockdowns.
>>
File: 1411442476569.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>23640050
My dad's primary care dr took it and also got one for his own dad. Said the second shot made him drag his feet for like a day but he's been fine. His dad is okay too and is older than mine with comorbidities.
But then he's trying to hook us up with the one he got and I know there's different ones out there so idk what to really tell you.
>>
>>23640127
Just because it doesn't prevent 100% of cases doesn't mean it's not effective you fucking retard. Do you have any idea how a vaccine works
>>
>>23644170
Haha who said to trust any one person? where did your research lead? Did you at all? Did you let mommy and daddy on the tv screen do the research for you? BEYTUH
>>
>>23640095
False. Some people here had minor side effects from the AstraZeneca vaccine. It was well within the expected margin. News blew it up anyway.
>>
All it gave me was a sore arm for a day. I've had flu before and even if COVID is "just a flu bro" I'll take a sore arm over being cold and achey all over while coughing up a storm any day.
>>
>>23644166
Why aren't you worried about the long term effects of rona like you are the vaccine?
>>
>>23644173
But the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus. The chances that someone who isn't old or immunecompromised needs to be hospitalised with Covid are extremely low, so not getting vaccinated doesn't really contribute to not stopping the virus.
I'm still getting mine because I want to freely travel and it's not dangerous, but I fail to see how anyone but the sickly and elderly need to get their shot. If you can tell me why, please enlighten me. I'm no scientist.
>>
>>23644173
Hey did you know lockdowns don't stop virus spread? They only do so if it's contained in one small island and there's one boat going in and out? I'm surprised there's a lot of betas on Pol on the side of the pharma state. It shows you people didn't research. Who here actually researched peer reviewed academic papers? No one? Some? I did. Know what I and many others found? The same old mess. Corporate sponsored Shilled professionals and and peer reviewed papers are following the narrative of dr Fauci, WHO, UN and all the other non elected government organisations around the world. You know how much kickback docs get for vaccine rebate? You know how much wealth has been funneled to the already wealthy by closing small, medium, big businesses? I never thought I'd see so many NPCs on Pol. I never frequented this board much since visiting 4chan back in 07, but I know it's probably changed alot. Oldfags would be laughing at you all. When 9/11 happened, I hopped on the internet and saw all the inconsistencies of the official story. I thought the media would cover them. When they didn't, that's when I knew I was born into a world of lies and I burried myself in video games up until a few years ago. The state of the human condition... What a mess, if you people represent the majority. I hope not. Your kids and theirs will hopefully not suffer under your collective ignorance. Trusting the television without research... God help us all.
>>
>>23644222
Basically this. Be aware that the effects of covid on people seem to be pretty random.
I got covid earlier this year and it ended up giving me this incredible throat pain that made it hard to swallow anything. It was the most miserable 10 days of my life. I'd say the 1-2 days of flu like symptoms after the shot is worth avoiding the risk of finding out just how bad covid will affect you.
>>
>>23640095
I don't think this is untrue, but maybe modern day conservatives could try being less retarded all the time to prevent such Boy Who Cried Wolf scenarios.
>>
just take it

what are you an anti-vaxxer??? are you a conspiracy theorist anon?????
>>
File: 20210223_092444.jpg (306 KB, 1080x2340)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>23640063
I tested positive for covid but was asymptomatic, I had no idea I even had it, pic related is one of numerous people I know who have had fairly severe side effects from the vaccine. why would I take a vaccine that makes me ill for a virus that doesn't make me ill?
>>
>>23644225
Because I've read peer reviewed journals that weren't sponsored by corporations and I've concluded it's nothing more than a cash grab, and attempt to further erode man made laws in benefit for the people. Fear has everybody, especially the kids who think they know it all, dig their heads in the ground and asses in the air without reading things themselves or opening their minds to the countless professionals countering the official story. Sometimes I see how mad and vile kids or supposed adults get and just think of Gina Caranos tweet of Germans turning on each other during the holocaust, or 1984 where kids turn on their parents for the state, or in communism where the same happened. Yall so brainwashed it's ridiculous.
>>
>>23644263
When did we reach the point in politics where anyone that feels differently from you on anything absolutely must be a brainwashed retard? I was born in the 80s and things have been this way my whole life.
>>
>>23644267
We've always been here I think. Any news that doesn't fit your viewpoint is fake so you just search for something that fits it and call everyone else blind.
>>
>>23644281
Now compare that to how many people died from coronavirus.
>>
File: 1610649500512.jpg (69 KB, 500x374)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>23644236
>>
>>23644281
>Some 2 million die from COVID out of 100 million
Just a flu bro.
>173 out of hundreds of thousands, probably more
Noooo don't poke me with the needle mommy! It hurts! Waaaaah!

It's okay to be afraid of shots anon, just don't project on everyone else.
>>
>>23644281
>this analysis from UK reports 173 deaths from the vaccine
Liar.
>>
People who push anti-vax shit are just pussies who are afraid of needles and are trying to not look weak by pushing their shit on everyone else tbqhwyf. Helps that they realized they can scam retards out of money selling books and access to seminars to pretend their fear of needles is totally not just a fear of needles.
>>
>>23644318
Relatively speaking it is just fine. Do you think that riding around in your car is anything other than just fine? Dishonest faggot.
>>
>>23644330
have those guys parroting the deaths by vaccines ever compared it to deaths by other vaccines, knowing that this round of vaccination is getting much more media attention than any other?
>>
>>23644339
They don't even bother comparing it to how deadly rona is mate. You think these people think past "unnatural bad, me no like jab" and do backflips to justify it?
>>
>>23644351
the safety of this particular vaccine should be compared to other, established vaccines that people usually get. that's more convincing than comparing it to covid.
>>
>>23640050

Don't get it OP. I read on Bitchute comments that the illuminati wants to change to genome of the lower classes using a vaccine that affects your DNA. They'll fill you up with fear until you take it, and if you still resist, will make all your friends and family demean and judge you for not taking it, and then eventually make you not employable or able to travel anywhere.

Everyone who took it in these comments is saying they are fine right now. But according to this narrative, the damage won't show until the next generation.

Even just a chance of that being true is enough for me to not take it.

According this ( https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.10.30.360545v2 ), you can just drink chokeberry juice and green tea and be fine.

Also there are plenty of historical examples of the government lying to their own people in order to experiment. Tuskegee Experiment is just one.

Once upon a time, lobotomies were all the rage and super cool and you would probably get called an idiot for arguing against getting one if you were not a qualified medical staff.

Vaccines take a really really really long time to create.
>>
>>23644367
This has been done, and plenty of data is available, but anti-vaxxers are a cult who will not accept any facts or logic.
>>
>>23643641
>whataboutism
>>
>>23644267
>>23644299

When you're born nescient to an ignorant family, society the truth seems crazy to you.

>>23644272
Projecting

>>23644303
How many of those deaths were co morbid? If I fall off a roof and cough before i die I'm a cv death. I feel like I'm in an echo chamber back in time of last year, talking about the same old responses for things debunked long ago. When was the last time you did your own unbiased research? Stick it up your arse but forcing it on others is hypocritical. Now there's flight restrictions. Tell me, if everyone's vaccinated, why must I? Am I not a sovereign bring like everyone else? How stupid are you to believe this nonsense? I think you're just scared and going along with the crowd.

>>23644317
That's dumb. There's a difference between being anti vax and being concerned for a vaccine that hasn't even been in the making for a year, supposedly, pushed by the pharma state, which makes so much money, and has all the money to lobby government. Boy you ignorant.

>>23644339
You know what's funny? The number of deaths and health issues far exceed that of the cv death rate itself. The stats are also heavily skewed by hospitals getting cv death rebates. Youre all so stupid your ancestors are in pain.
>>
>>23644415
You are proving the point: all anti-vaxxers are liars who only want to ensnare weak scared people into their cult and take their money.
>>
>>23644415
How many vaccine deaths were people with allergies and comorbidities? Cope over your inability to accept basic math all you like, it doesn't make you less retarded.
>>
>>23644258
>Anecdotal evidence from facebook
Wow very scientific research anon, have you thought about publishing this in a journal of some sort?

Not even mentioning the fact that the choice is:
>Be ill for a bit and feel yucky (oh noes!!)
>A slim chance of dying or getting long covid, along with a heightened chance of passing it on to someone who may then die from it
>>
>>23644442
>anecdotal evidence isn't evidence
I'm so tired of this fallacy. the research isn't there to look at anon, its too new a vaccine. anecdotes are all we have to go by
>>
>>23644449
Who pays you to lie? You work for Gwyneth Paltrow or something?
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2034577
>>
>>23644415
>You know what's funny? The number of deaths and health issues far exceed that of the cv death rate itself. The stats are also heavily skewed by hospitals getting cv death rebates. Youre all so stupid your ancestors are in pain.
not my question. compare this vaccine death rate to, say, the swine flu vaccine.
>>
>>23644456
why are you so upset? for years I've been on a super clean diet and 5-6 day a week fitness routine, I haven't been sick at all in over 2 years, and I had zero symptoms when I got covid, my immune system is in tip top condition, get your vaccine, isolate yourself and fucking seethe faggot. I aint getting that shit
>>
>>23644503
All this coping because you have no retort. Paid snake oil shill.
>>
>>23640050
More than 200 million people have had the vaccine so far.

Take 200 million people at random and do absolutely nothing to them. A predictable number will die within 2 days, a predictable number will have strokes or develop Bell's Palsy or have fits or get ingrown toenails.

The question is not whether any of this happens to the 200 million who get the vaccine, but whether it happens to them more than it would without the vaccine.

And the answer is a definite No.
>>
>>23644503
>my immune system is in tip top condition
Not everyone else's is you selfish cunt. If you're so healthy then the vaccine shouldn't be an issue for you, my 89 year old grandmother handled it just fine. Take it to reduce your chances of passing it on to someone else
>>
>>23644505
the vaccine is the snake oil you fucking retard, it has no antigen, find me another vaccine that doesn't contain an antigen for the ailment it claims to provide immunity from. I'm saying dont trust it, and no snake oil salesman ever got rich by telling you not to buy their shit
>>
>>23644511
This guy has been spamming the whole thread about how vaccines are for suckers and suddenly cries foul about people being upset when he can't argue in bad faith anymore. He's almost definitely a paid shill for some snake oil salesman.
>>
>>23644511
thats called natural selection I'm afraid friend, its not fair I know, but you'll get over your grandma
>>
>>23644503
Enjoy being denied entry everywhere and being banned from traveling. Anti-vaxxers deserve being treated like second class citizens.
>>
>>23644519
The antigen is made from the mRNA for the spike protein. Why do you keep lying? Or do you not know the central dogma of molecular bio? Or most likely both?
>>
>>23644534
natural selection is dead, my friend. nowadays girls with concave hips can give birth to drooling retard kids who live for 50+ years.
all hail grandma.
>>
>>23644544
kek
>>
>>23644434
That is the dumbest response I have ever had. I spelt it out for you and that's what you interpreted. I make no money telling the truth. I'm not an anti vaxxer. I'm against pharma state that has a long history of lying, frauding test results of vaccines for public consumption. They pay regulators to speed up the process and look the other way. The media barely covers any real injuries from vaccines because they're Shilled. You live in a society that's heavily indoctrinated by crony corporatism. I hope you're underage because if you think this way you have a long way to go before you start seeing the truth, if ever.

>>23644438
How many co morbidities were counted as cv deaths? Project all you like, you BEYDUHS can't change the truth.

>>23644449
They are children of the lies.
>>
>>23644519
If you're going to split hairs like that, literally every viral vaccine that's been attenuated. Think MMR, flu, and chickenpox. The only difference is this time you only get a segment of viral nucleotides to code for the PAMP instead of a whole dang (less virulent) virus.

>>23644553
>If there's lobbying behind it it can't be trusted
Well then you can't trust antivaxxers either... or anyone for that matter. Might as well just kill yourself now if you can only formulate an opinion based on who's lobbying. Newsflash, it's not a problem unique to whatever entities you dislike.
>>
It has greater benefits than side effects , fact
>>
>>23644511
I doubt he is in good shape. If he actually exercised he would probably notice how having the chinese flu knocked his lungs out and he can't run anymore. Happened to a lot of people.
>>
>>23644553
You are literally being paid to post lies on the internet. Russians and chinese employ people to post anti-vaxxer lies on the internet. You are either one of their paid shills, or one of their useful idiots. Seriously, look at your posts, you are unable to post a single sentence without lying.
>>
>>23644503
It's good having an alpha and Chad on board. Anger is the mark of THE BEYDUHS.

>>23644505
What's his snake oil? Working out and eating healthy? WHUDAH

>>23644509
Does a vaccine need 15-20 years of testing to be deemed safe for public consumption or 1?

>>23644511
Why are you so mad? Did you know many elderly have died after taking the vaccine, often being forced to in elderly homes? Is that ok?

>>23644519
Alpha Chad

>>23644522
Damn boy. I already addressed this above. The snake oil is the vaccine. BEYTUH!

>>23644535
Why are you so mad? You're evil boy. You need to read facts and return to God and forgive your father for being a weak beta males, and your mother for turning you away from your father. I know a mamas boy when under one. They almost always have their mamas angry spirit.
>>
>>23644608
You are the most scared pants-pissing poster I have ever seen on 4chan. How are you even able to leave the house when you are so afraid of even your own shadow?
>>
According to Koch and River's postulates, we shouldn't even have a vaccine yet. Idk what they are poking people with.

Source: https://www.globalresearch.ca/10-reasons-sars-cov-2-imaginary-theoretical-virus/5735833
>>
File: np9n566echl31.jpg (52 KB, 668x706)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>23640050

JUST SMOKE WEED OP

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32872332/
>>
>>23644679
Koch's postulates stopped being relevant the moment viruses came into the equation. People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
>>23644584
That's so stupid. How old are you? The pharma industry is the third largest in the world. I'm not anti vaxxer. What size are they? How much do each lobby? How much can they afford each? It would be a pindrop in an ocean what anti vaxxers lobby compared to pharma as the former are grass roots. There's plenty of reasons to be one and I've read countless of cases where pharma corps rush out manipulated test trials, hiding side effects. Regulators are paid and look the other way. They're put on market and people get seriously hurt. I'm not anti vax, but I'm not going to make fun of them either or discount their experiences with shady corps. Anyone who does this is ignorant. You all want the vaccine yet you have no evidence to compare the subtle effects as you age. How do you know it won't lower fertility rate, increase cancer, or internal organ failure, or reduce your life span in some way? No one knows and anyone saying they do is lying. Many professionals aren't taking this because it's ridiculous, and you're all crazy to be championing it. Why do you want it? So lockdowns end? Bro don't you know lockdowns don't work in this scenario? The elites are rugpulling wealth out from under us all right now and telling us to take this vaccine. I hope this plants a seed in you, ya stupid dumb niggerfaggot.

>>23644594
>>23644601
>>23644639
NPC
How many peer reviewed papers did you read that weren't corporate sponsored? The virus was made in labs by the elites to destabilize nations financially to usher in the great reset. All these commie socialists asking for handouts are going to welcome in 2030 where the NGOs will control everything. You won't own anything and be happy. That is their quote on their websites which you can verify right now. How old are you?
>>
Covid-19 could have been swine flu 2.0, but we have moved so late-stage capitalism since then.

No amount of death and suffering will every take the dollar signs out of the eyes of the ruling elite.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241645
>>
>>23644696
>I'm not anti vaxxer.
You are literally doing nothing but parroting anti-vaxxer lies, you lying liar.
>I've read countless of cases where pharma corps rush out manipulated test trials
Post one.
>Many professionals aren't taking this
Only sub-80 IQ mouthbreathing retards are not taking it because they are so weak and scared they believe in anti-vaxxer lies.
>The virus was made in labs by the elites
You are a mentally ill schizo. There is no other way to put this. You have got all your information from liars on the internet and are now continuing to spread those lies. Now tell us how vaccines contain 5G mind control microchips, it must be true because you saw someone on youtube say so once.

It's sad that mentally ill schizos don't even realize how much they lie about everything.
>>
>>23640050
There is a lot of uncertainty regarding how effective the vaccine will be in the long term, if at all, and especially how effective it will be against mutations.

Post vaccine, you still have to wear a mask because you could be carrying it to others and still spread it. You could also still get infected yourself.

This makes absolutely no sense to me personally. People point fingers and say, “Well if you don’t get the vaccine you could spread the virus to somebody who can’t get the shot!” When in reality health organizations are saying everyone has to wear a mask, vaccine or not, cause anyone can still potentially spread it.

Like what? I’m gonna pass on the shot. Definitely sounds sketchy to me. But you do you.
>>
>>23644267
That one is easy. Trump.
>>
>>23644509
There's no answer to this
>>
>>23644714
The creating in the lab is imo and thats shared by others. But let's first focus on your first request. Brother I was all for vaxs b4 I began reading cases last year. Theres legit concern.

According to the complaint, Merck knew or had reason to know Gardasil is defective and ineffective, but instead of warning consumers about the dangers, the company wrongfully concealed information and further made false statements concerning the safety and efficacy of Gardasil. Ms. Walker is seeking punitive damages against Merck for creating a substantial risk of significant harm to children and patients who were injected with the Gardasil HPV vaccine.

"Merck is using the same development and marketing playbook for Gardasil that it used when it promoted Vioxx as a headache pill knowing it caused heart attacks" says co-counsel Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. "Vioxx killed hundreds of thousands of Americans and Merck paid $7 billion in penalties and damages and agreed to stop falsifying science. Sadly, Merck learned no lessons. Falsifying science, defrauding regulators and injuring and killing its customers is the only business model this company knows.

Merck utilized all the same strategies to sell Gardasil to our children. The company has sickened an entire generation. The list of casualties and grim injuries continues to multiply. This company is beyond shame or redemption."

"Data suggests Merck presented regulators with false information about the link between HPV and cervical cancer, which helped give them a runway to fast-track this dangerous vaccine over a matter of six months," says attorney Nicole K.H. Maldonado. "Merck to this day has never properly tested Gardasil to ensure it is safe, and now Sahara and countless others are suffering from debilitating injuries. We will hold Merck accountable for the harm the company has caused

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/gardasil-attorneys-allege-hpv-vaccine-caused-girl-to-develop-pots-301176521.html
>>
>>23644724
Why do you want lockdowns to continue for 10 more years?
>>
>>23644750
>Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Ok, so you are a paid shill to spread the snake oil sold by that liar.
>>
>>23644784
This question seems misplaced, or inappropriate.

I don’t want them to continue, which is why I do my part to stay away from everyone. I go to the grocery store and that’s it.

Again, vaccine or not, you can still spread the shit and you still have to wear a mask. So everyone still has an equal responsibility.
>>
>>23644792
You say that but there's no evidence either way actually. And logically it probably does prevent you from spreading virus since examples of vaccines that don't prevent spread are generally effective against a toxin the organism makes that gets you sick like with pertussis. The vaccine against COVID works against a protein on the outer structure the virus rather than something that can be released and work it's magic independent of the main organism.
>>
>>23644784
Why do you believe the tv? Because everyone else is?

>>23644786
Boy you are a hard case of stupid. I know you didn't read the article. This is one case of many and Kennedy is one of many. I do my own research which I know you don't. Keep sucking the dicks of your overlords BEYTUH!

"Our firm wishes to stress that we are not against vaccines. They have the potential to eradicate disease and save millions of lives. We are, however, against intentional efforts to mislead consumers about the safety and effectiveness of a drug or vaccine. Our firm has always fought—and will continue to fight—for the rights of consumers to be fully and honestly informed about risks associated with any drug, vaccine, chemical, medical device, or consumer product. We will work tirelessly to ensure those rights are defended and victims of injustice are compensated for their injuries. Gardasil makes good vaccines look bad."
>>
>>23644808
I’m just going by what the CDC is saying. They’re saying the vaccines are safe, but they’re also saying you’ll still have to wear a mask to reduce the spread and decrease risk of infection.

It’s not like “I got the shot now I don’t have to wear a mask yay,”

There’s still a risk. The vaccine is supposed to be effective in that it reduces the chance of serious illness, not all illness.
>>
>>23644814
CDC isn't saying it doesn't work in preventing spread; it's saying it hasn't been tested yet so keep your mask on (for now) in case. You're still risking a hell of a lot more not getting vaccinated versus getting it. Flu sucks, sore arm is nothing.
>>
>>23644812
You don't do your own research. You blindly believe everything the anti-vaxxer cultists say. Robert F. Kennedy Jr is a known liar.
>>
>>23644822
>hasn’t been tested yet
Oh, even more reason not to trust it

I had Covid, so did everyone in my family. Nobody got sick at all. One person had to get tested for work and came back positive, then we all came back positive.

On the other hand, my mother got both shots and was extremely ill for a few days. This is the case for many people including friends I have.

Makes absolutely no sense and is definitely uneasing.

Go ahead dude. Get your vaccine. I shouldn’t have to. If you’re vaccinated you shouldn’t have anything to worry about, right?
>>
>>23644371
go back to /x/
>>
>>23644833
It stops you from getting sick and is safe to use. Whether or not it prevents you from spreading virus is important but not exactly something that makes it untrustworthy. This is the real price of accelerated development, not memes about it not preventing illness or it being unsafe. And the CDC has been transparent about that, which kinda blows a hole in the theory about shilling it no matter the cost.
>>
>>23644833
>many such people
2 million for 100 million vs 200 for 200 million. Math is hard.
>>
>>23640050
So you're "scared shitless" of side effects you yourself admit have not been observed but not of the possibility of permanent lung damage, observed in some cases?
>>
>>23644825
Really? Uhmayzing. Show me an example of where he has lied. I am also not going off what one man says. How many times do I need to spell it out for you? How old are you? You sound like you're 12. Go on, I'm waiting for an example of a lie.

>>23644833
These nwo cultists cucks deny facts. What a state /Pol has fallen to.

>>23644852
That's where you belong

>>23644873
Maths is hard. So is the cv death rate lower than the vx death rate? Boy you people are such beta cucks and you don't even know it. If the CDC said to stick a broom in your arse for higher prevention youd do it.
>>
>>23644906
For starters he's saying the vaccines haven't been tested. Typical anti-vaxxer lie.
>>
>>23644869
>Wether or not it prevents you from spreading

That’s they key here. If you can still spread it being vaccinated, I shouldn’t have to receive any blame for not being vaccinated myself.
>>
>>23644988
>noo you're literally hitler if you don't take sketchy vaccines for a chink flu you'd most very likely survive if you are to even ever get it
NPCs can go take the shots, they caused the spread of the virus in the first place with their faggy tourism and insectlike, swarming social lives. I'll just stay away from you all as I always have, not minding what pitiful social consequences you have in mind for me.
>>
>>23644988
If you are not vaccinated you deserve to not be allowed to travel or enter any restaurants or shops or schools.
>>
>>23645006
How are you gonna stop me? Lmao.
>>
>>23640050
Tens of millions of people have got it already, and there have only been two or three cases of allergic reaction and they both turned out fine. Most people who get it only get some aches and the sniffles.
>>
>>23645015
Airlines will require vaccination certificates. As will many shops and restaurants. Your kind are the biggest evil in the world now and the sooner you are all gone the better.
>>
>>23644729
it predated trump. it was the same with nixon, ford, reagan, bush 1, and bush 2 as well. for as long as I've been alive the left's core philosophy as been the sneer.
>>
>>23645006
>NOOO YOU CAN’T REFUSE A VACCINE FOR A VIRUS WITH A 99.99% SURVIVAL RATE
Nah, I will
>YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE PART OF SOCIETY IF YOU DONT GET MAH SHOT
And you’re going to stop me how?
>>
>>23645025
>implying these won't be faked en masse
And I'm sure I'll be able to find shops that won't enforce any such rules.
>you're evil hurr
Hah, pathetic whimpering. We're not going anywhere my friend.
>>
>>23645027
You are literally the weakest, most scared poster on 4chan ever.
>>
>>23645027
Businesses. A company would rather not hire a unvaccinated person because then they put themselves at more risk of corona, costing them money.
>>
>>23645044
>literally
4chan is 18+ bud
>>
>>23645057
>A company would rather not hire a unvaccinated person because then they put themselves at more risk of corona
So the masks and vaccines don’t work? Then why use them?
>>
>>23645061
Why are you so adamantly for wanting lockdowns to continue forever?
>>
>>23645061
Masks and vaccines do work. Companies don't want to hire people who don't wear masks or aren't vaccinated because they have a higher chance of spreading corona, making them liabilities.
>>
>>23645057
Anti-vaxxers have very low intelligence to begin with so it's not likely many companies would hire them in the first place.
>>
>>23645066
I don’t. I want lockdowns to end, because it’s a disease that has a 99.99% survival rate. The way I see it, if you’re more at risk, get your vaccine. But, based on the fact that we haven’t tested it’s long term side effects, I don’t think anyone who isn’t 60 or 70+ should get it.
>>
>>23645073
>spreading corona
Again, that just means masks and vaccines don’t work. Even so, that’d be like a company losing their shit because you don’t have your flu shot. Your chance of dying are so low, why would any company not hire a qualified candidate over that? On that topic, do you think it’s a brilliant idea to force about 20% of the population into joblessness because “ya didn’t get mah vaccine”?
>>23645074
>You don’t want to take a rushed vaccine? You must have a low IQ then
Did you know that thousands of people have gotten cancer from Monsanto weed killer, even though they’ve been developing it for 40+ years? But sure, I’ll get a vaccine that was developed in 6 months
>>
>>23645117
>rushed vaccine
It doesn't matter if you tell an anti-vaxxer lie 10 or 1000 times, it will still remain a lie.
>>
>>23640050

get fucking vaccinated so that this shit ends as soon as possible

people are fucking around embalming each other in viruses and that's the reason why 2021 will be another wasted year
>>
>>23645006
Why? If the vaccine is successful in protecting you it shouldn’t matter if I’m there or not.

Your whole argument comes from your insecurity regarding wether or not the vaccines are actually reliable. You have the vaccine, you’re protected, you shouldn’t be afraid of getting sick and nobody else who got the shot should be either.

But for some reason I shouldn’t be allowed out in public because I don’t have the shot. Even though you can still potentially spread it if you have the vaccine...?

This isn’t really about anti vax or conspiracy. It’s just a human being being cautious of what they put into their body. Again, if the shot is so effective you have no need to worry about wether or not somebody else takes it.

But we both know that’s not the case and that’s why you’re scared.
>>
>>23645137
>not rushed
>virus has only been around a year
>average vaccine development rate is 5-10 years
>developed vaccine in 6 months
Yeah bro, what a lie.
>>
>>23645138
I like the lockdown. I guess I'm sold for never getting vaxxed.
>>
>>23645147
You are intentionally spreading the chinese flu. I can't think of anything more evil and despicable than that. You want this disease to continue forever as well as the lockdowns. No, the rest of us will not let you take away our freedoms. You will rightfully be relegated to a second class citizen, for actively wanting to continue the disease to spread.
>>
>you will rightfully be relegated as second class citizens
Nice bait
>>
>>23645157
Kek, what an autistic tantrum. If you want your freedumbs protected, get vaxxed. My freedom is not to get it at my own risk. Fuck off autist.
>>
>>23644449
anecdotal evidence isn't evidence. it needs to be measured and secure, not someone's word on twitter or a screenshot of a conversation with a friend that might have an agenda
>>
>>23644962
... Is that all? Is this the only lie you're claiming Kennedy is saying? Man you're slow. How old are you? Boy you must be 12. I already pointed this out when I asked, do vaccines need 15-20 years of testing before public consumption or 1?

>>23644988
Alpha Chad. Don't ever bend the knee to these evil crazy people who think they're doing the right thing.

>>23645006
Another BEYTUH detected

>>23645025
The mind of a psychopath, just like the elites who are causing this trouble. You don't belong in /Pol. You're a traitor to liberty and to anon.

>>23645027
Alpha Chad

>>23645038
Good on you for not giving in and letting the gov, pharma state, and weak betas take over your life.

>>23645044
You just said that to me. Boy I know you're 12 no adult is that crazy.

>>23645057
BEYDUH BUSINESSES

>>23645066
They're BEYDUHS and BEYDUHS don't think for themselves or research themselves. They just follow other people and the crowd to stay safe. They pretend to care about others. They're just looking out for themselves.

>>23645073
Masks don't work. The science in peer reviewed papers show they don't just as they show lockdowns don't work. I know these people haven't researched as every person who does comes out agreeing they don't. Im not going to pretend vaccines don't, but I don't trust them to fully disclose all side effects of something barely tested for a year and how it'll affect me in 10-30 years. Many pharma corps vaccines have hidden side effects of previous vaccines and they need 15-20 years for safe public consumption. These people don't understand the most simple basic fundamentals, it's alarming.

>>23645074
Talk about projecting your own intelligence. I know you're 12. Youre a dummy with no common sense.
>>
>>23645169
We have the freedom to not allow you to spread the disease on purpose. That is why everyone who is not a low intelligence scared anti-vaxxer will refuse to do business with you ever again.
>>
>23645189
nice bait
>>
>>23645095
>>23645117
Based. There's no correlation in studies showing increased vaccinations decreasing cv infection rates. It's because it's for all intents and purposes made up to drive a narrative to erode rights, take control and funnel more wealth their way. Keep on chadding.

>>23645137
You are by far one of the slowest posters here. You're claiming rushed vaccines is a lie. Let's spell it out again for you slowly. V a c c i n e s t a k e 1 5 - 2 0 y e a r s t o t e s t. The truth will always remain no matter if no one believes it.

>>23645138
Another BEYDUH. Read this thread why you are one. I know its hard to read because you all love to spend your time on other things.

>>23645147
Based. These pro vaxxers believing everything without question is as bad as their extreme counterparts on the other end. They're a cult of dummies who can't fathom a middle ground of reason.

>>23645154
I hope you're bring sarcastic, good one.

>>23645157
BEYDUH! You claim to be in the know, but you get your know from the tv. I know you've never researched passed Reddit.

>>23645169
Why are you so mad? How old are you?
> The gov lies about everything, but not CV, they're totally telling the truth about that

>>23645180
That's why we research non corp sponsored peer reviewed papers and we've just seen you subconsciously project how far you're willing to take your research go.
>>
>>23645253
>V a c c i n e s t a k e 1 5 - 2 0 y e a r s t o t e s t.
Did you read this from your FB feed? Or do you have a PhD and decades of experience in virology?
>>
>>23645189
Now I know you're 12. You're lying here and enforcing violent actions on others.
>We have the freedom to not allow you to spread the disease on purpose.
No you don't. We are all sovereign beings and each is in control of their own inner kingdom. No body has the right to take control over another's kingdom. That's a violent action. Only psychopaths and ignorant people think otherwise. You know the former use the latter to bully the rest. You and your Ilk are useful idiots.

>>23645285
Bro, this question shows me you haven't the faintest idea, nor have you ever researched this. This is one of the most basic fundamental rules of vaccinations. Go use duck duck go and ask how long it takes. The answer is so basic you'll find it.
>>
>>23645299
So you have a PhD and decades of experience in virology? Or are you a high school dropout virgin NEET who gets all of his information from youtube schizos and /pol/?
>>
>>23643670
>28,000,000 cases
>500,000 deaths
>50/50
>>
>>23644173
>lockdowns will end with mass vaccinations
So why are the "experts" and ruling party politicians saying literally the opposite of this?
>>
>>23645321
Yes I'm exactly that and i eat cereal boxes for breakfast. Despite all this, I'm still able to look at this objectively and research peer reviewed papers while you all repeat what mommy and daddy say on the tv.

Typically, vaccine development can take 15 to 20 years, start to finish, Mark Feinberg, president and CEO of the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, told Stat News. The lengthy process requires that scientists first give the vaccine to animals to determine whether it's safe and effective at preventing the disease in question. Only after passing through iterative tests in animal models, and being adjusted along the way, can a formulation be tested in human trials.

"When you hear predictions about it taking at best a year or a year and a half to have a vaccine available … there’s no way to come close to those timelines unless we take new approaches," Feinberg said.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-vaccine-trial-no-animal-testing.html
>>
>>23640050
you could take it now but they'll still instruct you to keep wearing the mask
>>
>>23640174
Retard spotted
>>
>>23640050
Stop worrying you autist
https://youtu.be/zBkVCpbNnkU
>>
>>23645423
>Refers to YouTube despite Google's rampant police censoring policy
Kek

Political drivers of lockdown provide identification. Lockdowns do not reduce Covid-19 deaths. This pattern is visible on each date that key lockdown decisions were made in New Zealand. The apparent ineffectiveness of lockdowns suggests that New Zealand suffered large economic costs for little benefit in terms of lives saved.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/00779954.2020.1844786
>>
>>23640050
You know there are always side effects to vaccines, right?
>>
>>23645339
Name one?
>>
>>23645351
So you are literally repeating what you saw on /pol/.
>>
>>23641415
>things that never happened.
>>
>>23645474
OP here. I’ve never had a side effect to a vaccine before in my life unless you count a bruise that goes away in a day or two. I haven’t taken any vaccines in more than a year and haven’t noticed any differences without them either.

I’m just nervous with how rushed this new one is.
>>
This is the first vaccine of its kind, and it is already causing a bunch of fucked up reactions (god knows what the long term effects could be), it's a major gamble.
>>
>>23640124
Polio doesn't even exist in the US, plus we were all involuntarily vaccinated against it as kids so its a moot point.
>>
>>23645855
Liar.
>>
>>23645831
You shouldn't compare these new ones to the ones you are used to. They are totally different things.
>>
>>23644378
You don't know what that is or what greentexting is for, faggot.
>>
>>23645869
Nigger I work at a covid testing site and have access to more information than probably anyone else in this thread, and multiple people here have had to miss work due to the vaccine fucking them up.
>>
>>23645870
What we're talking about literally doesn't meet the FDA definition of a vaccine, it's a new category of shot that just vaguely operates like a vaccine.
>>
>>23645891
exactly, that's why he should use his past experience with vaccines to make a decision. Those went through long periods of development and testing, these news ones did not. It's just common sense to be wary of them.
>>
>>23645916
*shouldn't use his past experiences.
>>
medical professional here, you always have to outweigh the pros and cons of this stuff. Getting COVID-19 is way worse than getting the vaccine.

t. someone intubated (inserted breathing tubes) numerous people who died due to COVID-19

I've had my vaccine for awhile now and I'm pretty sure if I didn't get it I'd be fucked.
>>
>>23645929
What what the average bmi and age of the people you intubated?
>>
>>23645929
Obviously you only dealt with the few that ended up dying, you didn't get an accurate sample of everyone who had it.
>>
>>23645885

Yeah, that's called an autoimmune response which means the vaccine is actually working

>>23645933

It was all over the place. Yeah sure some people died because they were obese and in poor health, but 1 month ago I watched a 19 year old college football student choke to death with no pre-existing health conditions.
>>
>>23645950
sure you did. I'm guessing he was a center.
>>
>>23645885
Liar.
>>
>>23645933
>>23645940
>>23645964

Ah yes, the "my google skills outweight your medical degree and hands on experience"
truly hilarious, bravo 4chan it's like i'm on facebook
>>
>>23645972
First of all, even if I knew for a fact you were a doctor, that doesn't mean I would or should take everything you say as a fact. Professionals are in fact able to lie or exaggerate just like normal people. Second, you are just another retard on /adv/, I have no reason to believe you are actually a doctor.
>>
>>23645990
I only trust random people on twitter and conspiracy theory schizos on youtube.
>>
>>23646001
I only trust my own mind. And that tells me that you are fake and gay.
>>
>>23645968
Nigger just ask 10 people you know who have been vaccinated, at least one of them will report a serious reaction.
>>
>>23645972
That's a retarded statement but it doesn't even follow logically to what I said
>>
>>23646033
You need to stop believing everything you read on /pol/.
>>
>>23643655
>Governments wouldn't be rolling it out in the millions of doses if something was seriously wrong with it.
I'm no antivaxxer but how charmed of a life do you have to have to believe something like this
>>
>>23646100
This is some heavy fucking projection. I don't get this shit from internet echo chambers, I'm literally phone posting from a covid site.
>>
>>23640098
You're still following the bat soup narrative aye?
>>
>>23643655
>5050 chance of dying
I've never even heard this in the most retarded propaganda, no one thinks this. The highest I've ever heard is like 10%, and the real debate is over whether it's .0001% or .01%
>>
>>23645508
he literally posted his sauce for claims and quotes, and it wasnt /pol/
>>
>>23646391
You get all your information from /pol/ incels and schizo conspiracy theorists. You really need to think on your own for once.
>>
>>23644220
And others died right after getting it but it was said it had nothing to do with the vaccine. They blow up the minor side effects and neglect the major ones.
>>
literally why the fuck would you take it? you can still infect people, you're not immune to covid, the only benefit it gives you is if you get covid the symptoms will be a little milder. which if you're not like 65 you shouldn't even be worrying about in the first place.
>>
>>23645863
>we were involuntarily vaccinated against polio
First world problems jfl
>>
>>23646663
You are beyond help.
>>
>>23645026
The right might be milder in some ways but I doubt they're some paragon of tolerance and intellectual honesty

People don't like being exposed to opinions they disagree with, just human nature
>>
>>23645863
guess why it doesn't exist in the US anymore retard
>>
>>23648058
Guess why that was a stupid point to try to make, faggot
>>
>>23645508
No. I don't go to /Pol. Is that all you ever say to people?
>Doctors and professionals question official narrative
You: heh, they must be going to /Pol

>>23645831
You have good reason to be sceptical

>>23645855
Another Alpha Chad, you're right, we don't know what side effects these have especially with pharma corps history of hiding info from public

>>23645869
BEYDUH who doesn't research past watching tv and listening to echo chamber

>>23645885
And you also know all that info is biased

>>23645891
Another Alpha Chad with facts. These BEYDUHS crave for a 1 year tested vaccine. Ridiculous.

>>23645916
Another Alpha Chad using common sense, yes we should be wary.

>>23645929
Yes but its different for everyone. Plenty of people shrug cv off like nothing. They don't need experimental shots.

>>23645933
Good questions. Mark of intelligence is asking instead of just blindly accepting like all these other people.

>>23645940
Alpha Chad

>>23645950
That's pretty fucked up. I wonder what the real story is.

>>23645972
Dumb. Idk about others but I research peer reviewed papers that aren't shilled by corps and listen to non shilled reputable professionals providing objective facts. What do you besides watch tv and read Facebook posts?

>>23645990
>Professionals are in fact able to lie or exaggerate just like normal people
They can also be shilled. They get so much rebate for cv deaths. There's def an exaggeration going on. Facts.

>>23646018
Alpha Chad strikes again

>>23646100
Anytime someone disagrees
>Go back to /Pol
How dumb are you? All these facts exist outside of 4chan. Talk about cope from all the cuck BEYDUHS who are too lazy to research.

>>23646142
Alpha Chad strikes with logic again.
Everyone: The government lies about things
Idiots: but not cv! They're totally telling the truth about that!

>>23646150
>>23646163
Alpha Chads question things, the rest blindly follow. Good job we need people like you.
>>
>>23648065
I accept your concession
>>
>>23646165
These idiots must be kids, they make claims up to fit the narrative because admitting they've been fooled is hard. Alpha Chad.

>>23646353
Thank you, they defy logic. I like Mr Peterson. You are an Alpha Chad.

>>23646391
God bless you anon. Thank you. We can't judge. We have to discern. I know I'm judging when I get angry as I observe. Anger is not good or of God, it comes from fear, or what religious people would day, from Satan. We who want to spread the truth by planting seeds hoping for a butterfly effect have no choice but to be patient. I hope some people will start rightfully questioning. It's sad some are brainwashed into believing people caring for them must be Russian, Chinese, bots or white supremecists. What even is the last word? If blacks can be proud why can't whites? Thats another can of worms can but the double standard reeks of elite divide and conquer again. How many deaths and robberies are attributed to BLM? They're essentially the modern day KKK, only excused because politicians and media go along with the intimidation. Don't let people scare us into submission.

>>23646530
Another dummy who can't fathom people not even going to /Pol but reading non corp sponsored peer reviewed papers. Undoubtedly hasn't even read one.

>>23646539
Alpha Chad. You know the vaccine injuries and deaths are underreported. The media keep it this way so people don't lose confidence in the vaccines. Why? How much rebates does the pharma state get each? Is the media shilled out? Are the elites working together to usher in the great new reset of 2030? These are straight up facts, and idiots are burying their heads denying reality.

>>23646551
Alpha Chad speaks the truth.

>>23646663
Alpha Chad shares truth. Good on you, don't let idiots dissuade you from speaking truth. The truth will spread on its own, but first we have to speak it. They want us to shut up. Dr Fauci is a quack and shilled beauracrat. This is nothing political on my end. Im not from usa
>>
>>23646725
Another Alpha Chad speaking the truth. Good job, as mentioned before, don't let the cucks discourage you from speaking the truth. They want comfort and lies. Screw that. Dr Fauci cares about his salary, power, and money. Incels believe him because they utilise no brain power to question and research.

>>23646772
Another incels BEYDUH who can't go beyond the programming of his master's, even when facts are being presented. No kid, you're projecting here. If you go on the way you are, there's no hope for you and the people around you who listen to you seriously.

>>23646872
Right, left, what does it matter. They're ball sold out to varying degrees. We must look to ourselves and research. There are bright politicians bout there but they're few. The turning point for mankind will be when we realise we must take charge for ourselves, and not let others do our thinking for us without question. That's what informed, educated, responsible people do.

>>23646899
We just have no idea how this will affect bus down the line because there's no data to compare to. This is an experimental vaccine out for one year. They need 15 - 20 years of testing before public use.

>>23648058
Even the polio argument is questionable. The amount of people who will be seriously injured or killed is but a tiny fragment.

-----

17% of doctors said they would order or use the vaccine; 63% said no; and 20% said they were unsure. Younger doctors were more likely to say they would not get a vaccine. Nurses were less likely than doctors to say yes (11%); 69% said no; and 20% said they were unsure. Answers did not vary substantially by age.
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20200928/doctors-wary-of-rushed-covid-vaccine
>>
We were told initially that the premise for lockdown was to ‘flatten the curve’ and therefore protect the NHS from being overwhelmed.

It is clear that at no point was the National Health Service (NHS) in any danger of being overwhelmed, and since May 2020 covid wards have been largely empty; and crucially the death toll from covid has remained extremely low.

We now have hundreds of thousands of so-called ‘cases’, ‘infections’ and ‘positive tests’ but hardly any sick people. Recall that four fifths (80%) of ‘infections’ are asymptomatic (1) Covid wards have been by and large empty throughout June, July, August and September 2020. Most importantly covid deaths are at an all-time low. It is clear that these ‘cases’ are in fact not ‘cases’ but rather they are normal healthy people.

So-called asymptomatic cases have never in the history of respiratory disease been the driver for spread of infection. Rather it is symptomatic people who spread respiratory infections - not asymptomatic people.(2)

It is also abundantly clear that the ‘pandemic’ is basically over and has been since June 2020. (3)

We have very highly likely reached herd immunity and therefore have no need for a vaccine.

We have safe and very effective treatments and preventative treatments for covid, we therefore call for an immediate end to all lockdown measures, social distancing, mask wearing, testing of healthy individuals, track and trace, immunity passports, the vaccination program and so on.

There has been a catalogue of unscientific, non-sensical policies enacted which infringe our inalienable rights, such as - freedom of movement, freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. These draconian totalitarian measures must never be repeated.

For a complete list of an open letter by independent doctors, professionals, who aren't shilled by corps with conflicting agendas refer here. We can't always help, you must research yourselves.

https://worlddoctorsalliance.com/
>>
From above open letter link

VACCINE
A rushed vaccine is clearly not in the public’s best interest

Indemnifying vaccine manufacturers against all liability is also clearly not in the public’s best interest

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
Chief Scientific Officer Sir Patrick Vallance has £600,000 worth of shares in GSK Glaxo Smith Klein. He has in recent years sold £5 million of shares in GSK which he ‘earned’ whilst chief of GSK (1)

Sir Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer UK, accepted over £30 million in funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation to study malaria vaccines. (2)

It has become clear that members of SAGE, Public Health England (PHE), World Health Organisation (WHO), Centre for Disease Control (CDC), National institute for Health (NIH) etc have many conflicts of interests. They all accept very large ‘donations’ from the pharmaceutical and vaccine industry. These conflicts of interests may well have effectively corrupted their integrity. (3)

It is also clear that governments are heavily lobbied by the pharmaceutical industry and the vaccine industry, again this may have compromised their integrity. (4)

CUI BONO? WHO BENEFITS?
Vaccine manufacturers will make trillions from this, as will track and trace manufacturers, and the pharmaceutical industry stand to make trillions from covid testing.

CONCLUSIONS
We have effective and safe treatments and preventative medications for covid, therefore there is no need for any lockdown restrictions and associated measures. The pandemic is essentially over as can be seen by the consistent low death rate and hospital admissions over the past four months.

We demand the immediate and permanent ceasing of all lockdown measures.

Lockdowns do not save lives, that is why they have never been used before. Civil liberties and fundamental freedoms have been unnecessarily removed from the public and this must never happen again.
>>
>>23640095
>someone did have symptoms and tried to report it they'd be immediately deplatformed for "fake news"

then why am I reading scattered reports of side effects from major publications
>>
>How philanthropy benefits the super elite

The common assumption that philanthropy automatically results in a redistribution of money is wrong. A lot of elite philanthropy is about elite causes. Rather than making the world a better place, it largely reinforces the world as it is. Philanthropy very often favours the rich – and no one holds philanthropists to account for it.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/sep/08/how-philanthropy-benefits-the-super-rich

-------
>Peru courts find Bill Gates, George Soros & Rockerfeller family created pandemic

For Judges Tito Gallegos, Luis Legia and Tony Changarei, the pandemic was “unpredictable”; for all but the alleged creators, “who have been involved in it and continue to manage it with particular secrecy in their environment.

“No world government, individuals or legal entities, nor the defense of the accused can claim that this pandemic has the quality of ‘foresight’, except for the creators of the new world order, such as Bill Gates, Soros, Rockefeller, etc.” write the magistrates in a resolution posted on the portal LP Law.

Judges without a shadow of a doubt declared that the coronavirus was “created by a criminal elite that rules the world.”

George Soros, Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates and the Rockefeller family of billionaires, whom he accuses of “managing” and “continuing to direct” the virus into the “new world order".

https://en-volve.com/2021/02/03/peruvian-court-rules-that-bill-gates-george-soros-criminally-liable-for-creating-covid-19-pandemic/

---
Last year HCQ was demonised by Fauci and AMA. US demos joined as Trump said it worked for him and doctors worldwide treating patients. Its quietly accepted after Trump leaves. It's always been political.

"Censorship surrounding HCQ is very disturbing. Seven years ago, Dr. Fauci supported experimental medicines to fight a deadly novel coronavirus."

https://realclimatescience.com/2020/08/the-push-to-discredit-hcq/
>>
I will 100% never fuck with anything that alters my dna or rna in any way. I will wait for the Johnson & Johnson version which is basically a more conventional vaccine. After the niggers get it ofc. Let them be the lab rats. That's what all this POC first is really about.
>>
>>23649612
Based, I had the virus and so did my entire family and we were all asymptomatic, let all plebs who need it go first, I’ll wait like a year to see if it fucks anyone up
>>
reminder you can check side effects of vaccines at https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
>>
https://www.instagram.com/cv19vaccinereactions/
>>
>>23640137
>not knowing chemicals effect you down the road and common pharmaceuticals even for just anxiety take years to leave your systems
>>
>>23641415
I’m a skinny fat literal Jew who can’t run a mile. I got Covid and I was over it like it was the cold
>>
>>23649924

This post is the most blatant rationalization I've ever read. "You can't tell the truth about vaccine damage! Except this time the vaccine is SO damaging that they have to tell the truth a little bit about its damage!" It's the most fucking classic conspiracy theorist nonsense.

The human brain is Goddamn incredible at making shit up to support whatever it believes to be true.
>>
>>23649612

>I will 100% never fuck with anything that alters my dna or rna in any way.

That's pretty sensible. I wouldn't want that either.

Are you in the wrong thread or something, though? That has nothing to do with the covid vaccine.
>>
>>23648381
>Alpha Chad
You are such a virgin.
>>
>>23648667
My girlfriend works at a covid ward in the UK. They have been overwhelmed for a long time now. You are a fucking liar. Apologize.
>>
>>23649612
Good thing none of these vaccines alter your dna. It's just another anti-vaxxer lie.
>>
>>23650079
Stop posting fake news. You don't actually believe any of the shit you say but are paid to do so.
>>
>>23650085
You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. This is completely wrong and retarded. Lying anti-vaxxer spreading falsehoods.
>>
>>23650096
You have done nothing but spam anti-vaxxer tinfoil hat subhuman IQ links. Do you blindly believe all of those things you are told without any independent thought?
>>
>>23650115
>I believe everything I see on youtube and twitter and anti-vaxxer sites but anyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>>
>>23650106
That was literally anti-vaxxer copypasta: the post. You have no idea of what you are talking about but only spread what you have been told to spread.
>>
Update from OP here. I got the vaccine afterall. Now I just have to pray it doesn’t fuck me up.
>>
File: 1609291833843.png (58 KB, 565x547)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
I think i might have had covid19 in jan 2020. prior to that, have not had any flu for over a decade. Was sick with high fever, congestion, medium shortness of breath when laying down some times, pretty substantial body aches for 3 days. Tylenol kept fever and chills and aches down and stayed in bed for 3 days then started getting better and it was mostly gone within a few more days. Then everything shut down 2 months later and my work was over. Been home by myself ever since, only going to store a couple times a month for groceries. 4 days ago, shortly after i went to grocery store (wore mask, minimal surface touching, rubbing alcohol on hands when got back to car) my throat is very sore and i can really feel it if i step outside in cold and take deep breaths. I dont have fever. I am not planning on getting shot, dont trust any of the cocksuckers pushing that shit like they have any clue as to wtf it even is. Fuck these goddamn commie niggers
>>
>>23640050
I just want to take a second to thank jannies for their hard work.
>>
>>23649850
Thank you I like the investigative journalist Alex. God bless.

>>23649999
Chad, thanks for sharing your story. These BEYDUHS can't cope the truth.

>>23650023
Yes you're right.

>>23650032
>>23650077
Idk if it does but I sure know taking an experimental 1 year vaccine is a very bad idea when what is being vaccinated for is proven to be of minimal risk for people of my demographic.

>>23650070
Y... Yes... I... I'm a v... virgin. Y... You got me. M...maybe your gf will take pity on me and suck my tiny willy. Be warned, I will probably shoot a load of such biblical proportions I'll be shooting through the back of her throat like a scoped bullet.

>>23650073
On behalf of the other poster I apologise. Now understand there are other wards and hospitals which are empty. Are all these cases beyond mild? How many are associated with post vaccine? Are you aware how faulty corona testing is?

>>23650086
>>23650101
>>23650104
>>23650152
Hey is this the same person trying to cope? Man I got a hug for you. I know it's hard to read and it's easy to believe the children of the lie, but you have to research and take responsibility for your life. Look within and seek the kingdom. The greatest thing we can do is open our hearts and let God's love in. There are people on earth who want to take advantage of our ignorance and our quality of trusting professionals. We need to discern who's sold out and who's of truth. God bless, please research the effects this is having on many people and the effects of people who've taken vaccines previously from other viruses and diseases. Additionally research how corrupt pharma state is since money is involved. Understand they buy professionals to write peer reviewed papers in their favour. Professionals are like you and I. Would you use your skills for the highest bidder? Some mightn't, some would. Who climb the bureaucratic ladders faster? The humble or sycophants? We're trying to help you expand your view point to see both sides.
>>
File: 1613378610018.png (350 KB, 1063x683)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>23650888
Come back and update as the hours go by OP. God bless.

>>23650959
God bless pepito. I will never take the vaccine, even if it means I will never be able to travel again overseas. If I could, I'd shove this right back up the arses of all these violent regulators imposing violence on us all.
>>
>>23640050
Don't take it.
>>
>>23651138
The virus came from china. They are the ones you need to blame.
>>
As someone who turned it down and runs covid clinics it's entirely up to you at the end of the day. I turned my down, just because it honestly does nothing for me. Even if I get the vaccine I still have to wear a mask, I still have to go through the precautions, and still have to follow any other mandates. It's good that some people are getting it as it will hopefully lessen the severity of the situation and lead us to not having to worry as much. Most people who take the vaccine are getting sick whether it be from the first or second dose. Most people get sick from the second. Usually a fever/flu-like symptoms that last for about three days. I've already had covid myself and after running these clinics and being coughed on daily by the sick and not getting it again I have no reason to take the vaccine myself. Personal choice.
>>
>>23640050
Don’t take any vaccines there unnatural and stupid
>>
>>23651154
Mmm I wouldn't be so quick to put the blame there, at least entirely. I posted a link here earlier of Peruvian courts ruling Bill Gates, Soros, and the Rockerfellars creating the pandemic for the NWO. Sounds like I'm making it up, look it up yourself. Duck duck go search it or find the link above. This collaborates with the theory of agenda 21, the great new reset, and all the claims of the Fauci clinic working with Wuhan labs for unknown reasons before corona broke out, supposedly by bats in markets. Well I've read that's impossible as the virus doesn't transmit from animals to humans in the sense it's proposed. I tells ya, the real world is faker than pro wrestling, and as Shakespeare said, a stage where everyones puts up a show.

>>23651187
Above here anon posted an Instagram link showing posts by people who took the vaccine and share their stories. I read a few, and some are experiencing effects longer than 3 days. One was 22 days and counting. Another had a step father diagnosed with bells palsy. There's more. I also see the only animal trial done on pregnant rats saw a double increase in miscarriage over those with no shots. I hope plebs research before doing it.
>>
>>23651138
I’ve not noticed any changes thus far. Everything seems normal.

I’d rather not go through it again once I get the second dose though.
>>
>>23652058
Why's that anon?
>>
>>23640050
Take the vaccine dumbass
>>
>>23652188
I just didn’t like the atmosphere of the place. I went in blindfolded without a mask because I’m a sperg who doesn’t like sensory overload, but even though I could barely see shit, I just felt this uncomfortably dehumanising and dystopian air about the place. I got the fuck out as soon as I was done.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.